PDA

View Full Version : A Different Harry and his Fight Cave Runner!

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Harry doesn't own the name Harry, and my name is Harry so... Harry!.

This is my first script, and I'd say it runs pretty well. I currently don't have a character who can get to the level 90's and get a few waves in (to check the UnStick procedure). So untill I get a few levels higher then the procedure will continue to stay buggy. You can comment it out at line 424.

What does the script do:
It will continually run through the fight caves, collecting Tokkul and levelling Attack, Strength and Defence. All you have to do is position you're player near the Fight Cave's minigame or near the bank should work too.

Fill in lines 8/9 and 29 to 41.

Changelog
V1: The first release, had all of the basics
V1.05: Rewrote some procedures which handle the checking for if we're in the cave. Now works like a treat!
Optimised some code (FS is a tad' bit smaller now)
V1.10: An AutoRetaliate Procedure, A few more antibans, A nicer looking DeclarePlayers for setup and a STUCK procedure!
V1.10b: Fixed a loop when the player finishes the cave and is waiting for the stuck proc to finish. It now exits if outOfCave returns true.
V1.15: Added a DTM which attempts to click the middle of the cave (or a part of the middle) if we're lost. Now the Sticking should be eliminated for 90% of the time! A few failsafes added too. Adjusted some of the wait() to speed the script up!
V1.20: The script now eats and withdraws food. It doesn't use IDs, Bitmaps or DTMs, it only uses a String so even food that's not been released yet should be compatible.
V1.25: I don't actually remember :3

Known Bugs
Sometimes it will open the world map, or run away from the caves (generally towards the other minigame). I think this has something to do with the UnStick procedure, which is why it's currently being tested.
Update: Since I have a new stuck procedure, I don't think that this will happen.
Update: It still happens, I'm trying hard to get this working.

Features to come

Better Antibans (Such as looking through quests and stats etc etc)
Average time per run
Fix levels gained
Save Proggy to text file
Wave detection (which wave are we on?!)
End the script on a timer as well as number of runs or levels reached
Food support and most probably Potion support [ X ]

Best Proggies

|-------- 05hartor's cave runner ---------|
|=========================================|
| |
| Character: cakedon5 |
| Runs: 40/500 |
| Running Time: 03h 04m 35s |
| Current Tokkul: 12536 |
|-----------------------------------------|

| |
| Character: cakedon5 |
| Runs: 21/500 |
| Running Time: 01h 52m 13s |
| Current Tokkul: 47006 |
| Antibans peformed: 111 |
For the second Proggy, I was not wearing armour so I only made it to the first Level 90, that way it was pretty much impossible to get stuck).

So i've spent that last hour setting up a lighttpd web-server, and read some HTML5 stuff for 5 minutes, and I found out that symbolic links work (as the root site of the folder is in my home folder (Yeah, I'm on Linux)). So I can link to any other folder on my HHD/Network!
All Script Releases CLICK ME MOTHERFUCKERS (http://86.17.186.225/FightCave/Releases/)

Thanks to Becks for lending me a character too, i'll be incorporating Prayer soon as well (either constant protect from melee or wave detection and protect from melee to wave 7, then protect from range).

Overtime
03-01-2011, 02:36 AM
You should use your username, as this is going to cause alot of confusion later on.

Good job though, wont be using.

Edit:
See i told ya.

|
|
|
|
V

Harry
03-01-2011, 02:36 AM
At first I thought my thread got bumped somehow then was like "lol", was confusing. Might run it later.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 02:40 AM
I only did it in the title, to prove a point :3
It was originally going to be "Harry's Fight Cave Runner". Then I found out that Harry, had already made one.

So I changed the name in the script, but thought.. He doesn't own my name! :D

I've spent many hours debugging, changing functions around. I've gone from scratch to this. I was learning reflection before I learnt syntax (I got stuck for a few minutes, wondering why && wouldn't work). On my todo list for learning is colour finding!

Edit: I'll change the title if you want!
Updated the script, now at version 1.05 (see change log).

Becks
03-01-2011, 06:46 AM
good looks.. miss harry's cave fighter and my maxed out cmb account :(

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Well, it's what i'm heading for!
Was Harry's runner fully colour?

Becks
03-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Well, it's what i'm heading for!
Was Harry's runner fully colour?

pretty sure and I remember it drank potions, logged into clan chat.. it was sick

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Well i'll be implementing banking and things like that, so I'm sure I could make it withdraw potions..

Why the clan chat part though?

Markus
03-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Lol fun/confusing thing cus Harry/Hy71194 also used to have a fightcave runner with exactly the same thread title (which was one of the most popular scripts back in the day).
Pretty cool script actually, you should take a look at it as there still is some room for improvement in your script. (it's old but most should still work?)

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Ahh, i've found the thread but I'm unable to find a download link :(
I think it'd be a good thing to learn from too, i'm lacking a lot of basic stuff which I'm still crawling a long with, and it's slow.

Markus
03-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Attached is an old version.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks Markus, I'm gonna go through this by Procs, learning about ways of doing the things that my script is not too good at!

I started at the bottom, there's some funny stuff in here :3
Checks if your username is Zezima, disguises the Scar window to 'IM A BIG FAT CHEATER BAN ME TY', but this case option isn't in the valid values!

Main
03-01-2011, 06:49 PM
function outCaveYet: Boolean;
var x, y : integer;
begin
ClickToContinue;
// Result := (DistanceFrom(Tile(2438, 5168)) < 3);
Result := FindSymbol(X, Y, 'Bank') or FindSymbol(X, Y, 'minigame');
end;

Also try to get a unstuck procedure for the lvl 90s.
BTW, when people afking, they don't really do much. Although it might be a good idea, to move the compass or check stats; your should try to think like a human and do stuff like leave the mouse on the hover skill and have a lot of waits in your anti ban.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm in the process of getting the unstuck procedure working, I've just gotten some better gear and levels and I'm getting to them more frequently, so it's giving me more of a chance.
Now SMART is broke after that last Update, i'll update SRL/Smart/Reflection in a sec.

I've just done an AutoRetaliate procedure (From Harry's Script) and this is the new declarePlayers.

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

with Players[0] do
begin
Username := '';
Password := '';
Nick := 'ake';
Active:= True;
Should_We_Debug := 1;

{ TARGET LEVELS }
Target_Attack_Level := 70; // Attack
Target_Strength_Level := 99; // Strength
Target_Defence_Level := 0; // Defence

Change_Fight_Mode := false; // Set to False if you don't want to have the script change your Fight Mode.
Use_Prayer := false; // Prayer

end;
end;

pyroryan
03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Now SMART is broke after that last Update, i'll update SRL/Smart/Reflection in a sec.

Load RS in a normal browser. Then run the script and it should work.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:29 PM
It still does not work, Pyroryan.

pyroryan
03-01-2011, 07:29 PM
It still does not work, Pyroryan.

Could you post the error?

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10658466/Screenshot-164.png

I'd put [img] tags but the screenshot is too wide.

MylesMadness
03-01-2011, 07:34 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10658466/Screenshot-1.png

I'd put [img] tags but the screenshot is too wide.Great Error code

pyroryan
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Wrong image?

Edit:
Myles beat me to it.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I posted a picture, so you could see the CLI for it, uploaded it with the script in the background which had my usr/pass so I panicked, removed a few numbers so it'd give you a random image from my uploads and then changed the image back after correcting it!

pyroryan
03-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Alrite. The fix for that is usually just loading RS in IE, firefox, or another normal browser and restarting the script. Have you tried restarting simba? I haven't actually looked at why this occurs every RS update.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Please do not make me get IE running in WINE :3
I have restarted Simba a few times, that and it exits when this error occurs.

I could try loading it up in my VMWare Windows 7, I doubt that will do anything.
I'll also look into clearing my Cache for WINE.

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Hurrah, I found a fix!

Delete this folder and it will work.
.wine/drive_c/users/YOUR USER NAME FOR WINDOWS/Local Settings/Temporary Internet File

I suppose this is the same for Windows users too;
C:/users/YOUR USER NAME FOR WINDOWS/Local Settings/Temporary Internet File

My Hooks appear to be out of date, and is this a new lobby GUI?

pyroryan
03-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Hurrah, I found a fix!

Delete this folder and it will work.
.wine/drive_c/users/YOUR USER NAME FOR WINDOWS/Local Settings/Temporary Internet File

I suppose this is the same for Windows users too;
C:/users/YOUR USER NAME FOR WINDOWS/Local Settings/Temporary Internet File

My Hooks appear to be out of date, and is this a new lobby GUI?

Get the new hooks from http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62743 or wait until the update server updates itself from GIT.

Harry
03-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Hah Markus you so silly, that version is so old :P I am pretty sure this is the last version before I stopped updating it.

Anyways, I suggest you change the title to something that won't confuse people. I won't request/require you do it, but the title can/will cause unneeded confusion. Ya know?

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 08:53 PM
I seem to be unable to actually change the thread name, only post titles :(

'A Different Harry and his Fight Cave Runner!'

Markus
03-01-2011, 08:56 PM
It magically changed =O

HarryJames
03-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh my god.

Get wizzup on the case! :3

Thanks, Markus!

Markus
03-01-2011, 10:14 PM
No noobs on this case please :3

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Version 1.10 is out now.
Updates are in the ChangeLog (first post).

It generally works a lot better now. I'm reading through Harry's Fight Cave runner (you know the one, that epic script which did anything and everything, flawlessly, forever..).

It's where I stole my new Stuck procedure!
By Stole, I meant I copy/pasted it, changed it to my specific needs and credited it!
Edit:
I also found a bug which renders the script useless if it's checking if we're stuck and it the player leaves the cave.

Edit2: I have fixed the retaliate bug so now it actually works, but is not currently uploaded and will be in V1.15!

Edit3: Still occasionally gets stuck, I do not know why.

Emaziz
03-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Great work, I've seen such scripts before but I never cared to try any until now. I like how easy XP it is, but I'm surprised how you haven't added food eating to the "Features to come"-list! That would be a great improvement as it would allow faster XP rate, after all the first 5-6 waves are basically a waste of time. :(

I want 99 attack so I hope you will consider it! :)

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 03:01 AM
I could add it as an optional.
I honestly didn't see a point though, as the caves can just be re-done and re-done, health isn't an issue.

I've gotten from about 62-69 combat developing this... A LOT of debugging and tweaking etc :)

People would run the old Cave Runner for like 80 hours, doing hundreds/thousands of runs.

I can still incorporate it though.. Which foods?
Tuna, Lobsters, Swordies; Anything else?

edit: The next update is out... If I continue at this rate, i'll just release once a day or something cause it's taking me time to keep this thread organised :D

Emaziz
03-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I could add it as an optional.
I honestly didn't see a point though, as the caves can just be re-done and re-done, health isn't an issue.
While not having tested this, I believe that the average XP/hour will increase as you complete more waves. Why? Because the higher wave, the more monsters will spawn. More monsters equals more fighting with less time waiting for the monsters to appear.

Without food I manage to get to wave 18, with a full inventory of food I can possibly get to a much higher wave, which would spawn much more monsters (or at least with more HP), which would give me more xp. :)

EDIT: Oh, and lobsters is good enough for me! :D

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Well I dont think i've ever managed to get to wave 10, which is why to me, food seemed silly.
I'll write the banking/withdrawing of food later :)

edit: Does anybody have a couple hundred food I could use to write this function please?
I'll pay you back after my bot finishes making the 10k CBalls.

edit2: I have 80 sharks, so I should be able to get the majority of this done now.
I have finding the banker and withdrawing working so far. Next is to eat during the caves.

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Now supports Food, i've only tested with Sharks so tell me what happens if a different food does not work.

Also, some feedback would be nice :)

Emaziz
03-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks for adding it! Will try now :)

Edit: Lol! Was surprised to see how it tried to eat lobster pots! Guess that needs a fix :)

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Haha, that fails :)
For a temporary fix, you can just throw them to the bottom of your bank, if your bank fits more than one page.

I'll try and get that fixed at some point!
Just got 70 att, so I can use my Whip now :D

Emaziz
03-02-2011, 11:25 PM
With 27 lobsters I made it to wave 26! Really sweet script :)

HarryJames
03-02-2011, 11:30 PM
It's my first script, it's something which I'm rather proud of and after doing a few major overhauls, i think that i'll apply to members!

I'm not too sure about how I can remove the 'lobster pot' issue though, i'll have a think about it soon!

Could you get a decent proggy please?

Emaziz
03-03-2011, 01:11 AM
| |
| Character: **** |
| Runs: 4/500 |
| Running Time: 01h 41m 40s |
| Current Tokkul: 5148 |
| Antibans peformed: 66 |

A reflection function "GetMenuText" messes up sometimes, and it stopped the script. :(

HarryJames
03-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Could you tell me what line it was on, and i'll try to find the problem!

Choroid
03-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Does this support eating Shark? The script itself only states Lobster and Tuna.

HarryJames
03-10-2011, 02:11 AM
That's wrong.
It will support any food, but will check the uptext for that string.

So if you have a lobster cage, and you selected lobster then it will attempt to withdraw and eat the lobster cage.

edit: You could even set it to 'Abbysal Whip', and it would do that.

Putnam
03-10-2011, 04:21 AM
That's wrong.
It will support any food, but will check the uptext for that string.

So if you have a lobster cage, and you selected lobster then it will attempt to withdraw and eat the lobster cage.

edit: You could even set it to 'Abbysal Whip', and it would do that.

You could have it use DTMs for the more common foods.

Good script btw, just looked through it. Keep it up.

HarryJames
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM
The way I did it, I could probably just use the item ID instead of DTMs, I think it would be cleaner that way. Thanks :3

blother
03-11-2011, 01:34 AM
is there any chance you could add range training to this?

HarryJames
03-11-2011, 01:56 AM
I have added to the script, so it won't change the fighting style.

It won't pick up arrows and it will probably be very unstable, but try the latest version.

Edit: I forgot to mention, prayer hasn't been coded yet, and I don't know if the do not swap thing doesn't work.

I think that setting the strength level to 99 will use rapid (I THINK).

chitin
03-12-2011, 02:08 PM
as unlikly as it may be, u should go ahead and add target hp lvl. lol will edit after lookover and test

edit: on line 39 it says " lobster pots" ...so does it withdraw food? lobsters? pots? or something called lobster pots???
edit:line 9 needs a comment to explain that better.
and on line 44 for prayer...does it quickpry or set prayer to whatever it wants? (yes i could just test it out but im too busy for that atim so ima just write this here now...

HarryJames
03-12-2011, 02:13 PM
If you set it to 'lobster', it will attempt to withdraw a lobster pot if it finds one first. It's a bug ;)

chitin
03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
If you set it to 'lobster', it will attempt to withdraw a lobster pot if it finds one first. It's a bug ;)

umm im still really confused. your not obreviating right? by pot u dont mean potion? or like a flower pot? is there an item i dont know about or....:duh:

wait. u mean if u put lobster it withdraws a lobster cage on accident. <<<thats what ur saying?

HarryJames
03-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Yeah that's what i'm saying. I'm extremely tired and I'm bad at remembering specific names :3

If you put the food as 'raw', it will withdraw any raw food and attempt to eat it :P

Emaziz
03-12-2011, 03:30 PM
umm im still really confused. your not obreviating right? by pot u dont mean potion? or like a flower pot? is there an item i dont know about or....:duh:

wait. u mean if u put lobster it withdraws a lobster cage on accident. <<<thats what ur saying?

By lobster pot he means the item named "Lobster pot", found here http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=301
There is no such thing as a "Lobster cage" O_o

chitin
03-12-2011, 09:16 PM
By lobster pot he means the item named "Lobster pot", found here http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=301
There is no such thing as a "Lobster cage" O_o

lol i coulda sworn this used to be a lobster cage like 5 yrs ago. idk i never fish -.-...... maybe im thinking of bird cage which should look identical to lobster pot? besides how does a pot have holes....ugh anyway

ok @Harry so i tested it out and its great because it lets me train without food randoms and people, plus i make a little somethin somethin as apposed to just xp, althought i set prayer to true and it did nothing for me. im sure i could live a wave or 2 with prtct from melee on lol. not that much at 1 def....but hey im just sayin there seems to be a malfunction with the script? or.....:duh:

oh btw while im here haha if you would, you should add a dds spec option. just blow 4 specs with dds and switch back to watever primary wepon the user choses to hold. and ofc the dds would be like first inv slot or something.

HarryJames
03-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I have added to the script, so it won't change the fighting style.

It won't pick up arrows and it will probably be very unstable, but try the latest version.

Edit: I forgot to mention, prayer hasn't been coded yet, and I don't know if the do not swap thing doesn't work.

I think that setting the strength level to 99 will use rapid (I THINK).

Prayer hasn't been coded, I released the next version a bit early due the changeCombatStyle thing being added but not yet released ;)

I currently don't have a weapon (sold my whip to get the D Plate), i'll save up for a whip. I can't use the DDS as i've done practically no quests!
I can try to add a 'Special' function or something whenever I get round to doing it though ;)

chitin
03-13-2011, 07:03 AM
oh didnt see that. ok.alright so lets see:

1.in combat check(u could prbly borrow narcle's)
2.quik pry in combat
3.food check (uptxt?)
4.u know how you enter the cave and it runs you to the center...if it lags b4 u get there u get stuck behind rocks.... in1 of the quadrants... you can also get stuck if u get a bad spawn and you can also get stuck from when the script clicks the mob on mm.
4a. run to center function (assumed with auto retaliate on)
4b. instead of instantaneously clicking on the mob, wait a few seconds and have it check if the mob is moving. and if its not then run to mob with mm.
4c.assuming the bad spawn will just prevent them from getting you even on center of arena, the run to each quadrant function lol.
5. dds spec func/reg wep spec ...which idk if u realized i suggested to switch to dds as it is a more beneficial spec imo than any other. (maybe sgs would help too here)
6. rangeing functionality.
7.hp lvl limit
8.in lobby check for when you get d/ced to the lobby it just freezes the scrpt.
9a.oh with wave detection, as oposed to prtct from melee in the begingin do prtc range on the 90's (in whatever wave they come in)
9b. start pry at wave X1 function...
theres ur little list lol . quite a bit to do soo yeah. enjoyed testing your script, and ill pobabl come back in a few weeks and retest if you add stuff. gl

HarryJames
03-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I don't think I'll be working on this for a while unfortunately, unless I find some time in my 6th form.

I might also be making a RangeGuilder cause it's awesome exp and profitable.

blother
03-20-2011, 09:17 PM
| |
| Character: **** |
| Runs: 21/300 |
| Running Time: 01h 59m 29s |
| Current Tokkul: 4380 |
| Antibans peformed: 111 |

I was able to get to round 12 which wasn't bad. Sometimes my character would get stuck in the top left corner but i couldn't figure out why. Ran smooth from what i could tell and definately gonna keep testing it out.

HarryJames
03-21-2011, 11:39 PM
It gets stuck cause the big ranged mob pulls you up there. Then others won't randomly spawn and fight you.

I couldn't find a solution to this ;(

Simtoon
03-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Isnt fight cave like auto ban spot now?

HarryJames
03-30-2011, 03:25 PM

That would be news for me!
I didn't get banned, nor did it work long enough so it could be abused.

tofurocks
03-30-2011, 08:16 PM
You can have my member's account if you want but it's only 109 cb.

Jagex very rarely punishes botting anymore, especially something uncommonly botted like fight caves.

HarryJames
03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Tofu, if that offer was at me (which I think it was), I may take you up on it at some point.

I had no plans for improving this script, and I might just start from scratch again if somebody wants me too. That's after I finish my (Private) Berry picker though.