PDA

View Full Version : ~ emHerb ~

Emaziz
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/srlprefix/herblore.pngemHerbhttp://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/srlprefix/herblore.png

As reflection 1 is getting outdated, and I'm a lazy man, I will allow anyone to do whatever they want to with this script. That means if you want to fix and/or improve it, you may do so and re-release it if you wish.

What does this script do?
- This script can clean any herbs and make any potion, and it can even clean, make unf-potion and the finished potion in one run!

What features does it have?

Cleaning
Making unf-potions
Making completed potions
Breaking
Paint-on progress report
Anti-randoms
4 different cleaning paths
Antiban

Awesome! How does it work?
{*How-to clean:
{ - Fill in cGrimyHerb at line 92
{*How-to mix unf potion:
{ - Fill in cCleanHerb at line 93
{*How-to mix finished potion:
{ - Fill in cUnfPotion and cIngredient at line 94 and 95.
{*NOTE: Change cHerbsToClean, cUnfPotstoMake and cPotionstoMake to the amount of herbs or {potions you are cleaning or making. Script will terminate when no materials are found, so a {higher number is possible. If you're not cleaning/making any herbs/pots, set their respective {value to zero. 0. Nil. Then you'll be safe! :)
{
{*Examples:
{ Cleaning guam and making guam unf potions:
{ cGrimyHerb = 199;
{ cCleanHerb = 249;
{ cUnfPotion = 0;
{ cIngredient = 0;
{ cHerbsToClean = 1000;
{ cUnfPotstoMake = 1000;
{ cPotionsToMake = 0;
{ Making guam unf potions and attack potions:
{ cGrimyHerb = 0;
{ cCleanHerb = 249;
{ cUnfPotion = 91;
{ cIngredient = 221;
{ cHerbsToClean = 0;
{ cUnfPotsToMake = 1000;
{ cPotionstoMake = 1000;
{
{*You will find a list of all item IDs needed in the script.

Superb! What banks does it support?
RBank_FE = 'feb'; // (Falador East Bank)
RBank_FW = 'fwb'; // (Falador West Bank)
RBank_VE = 'veb'; // (Varrock East Bank)
RBank_VW = 'vwb'; // (Varrock West Bank)
RBank_DR = 'db' ; // (Draynor Bank)
RBank_AK = 'akb'; // (Al-Kharid Bank)
RBank_EV = 'eb' ; // (Edgeville Bank)
RBank_CT = 'ctb'; // (Catherby bank)
RBank_SA = 'asb'; // (South Ardougne bank)
RBank_YN = 'ynb'; // (Yanille bank)
RBank_FG = 'fgb'; // (Fishing guild bank)
RBank_LB = 'lb' ; // (Lumbridge Bank)
RBank_SE = 'seb'; // (Seers Bank)
RBank_MC = 'mc' ; // (MoonClan Bank)
RBank_DA = 'da' ; // (Dual Arena Bank)
RBank_PC = 'pc' ; // (Pest Control Bank)
// Also 'ge' for grand exchange is supported in this script :)

Great! Who should be credited for this script?
- Me, for making it!
- ggzz, for making a nice list of IDs and helping me improve banking efficiency :)

Release notes:
V1.00 - Public release!
V1.05 - Failsafes and level-up detection added.
V1.10 - Written proggies, more detailed proggies, "Clean/make x number of herbs/pots"-support added! And banking should be even more efficient!
V1.20 - SRL stats added! Register on stats.villavu.com if you haven't already. Please use it! :)
V1.30 - Better failsafes added. Should only be neccessary if you are experiencing lagg.
V1.31 - Added random finding in various loops to prevent accidental terminates
V1.32 - Small bug fix: cHerbsToClean, cUnfPotsToMake and cPotionsToMake should now work properly
V1.33 - Minor improvements and banking bug fixed
V1.40 - Now featuring... ANTIBAN!

*-*- emHerb v1.33 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 8 Hours, 41 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Experience: 170265
* Exp/hour: 19589
*Herbs cleaned: 34076
*Unf-pots made: 0
* Potions made: 0
*-*- herbsherbsherbsherbss -*-*
^ Sgt Soul's proggy :D

* Running for: 5 Hours, 43 Minutes and 40 Seconds
* Experience: 6961
* Exp/hour: 1215
*Herbs cleaned: 616
*Unf-pots made: 11480

^ My proggy :D

http://i.imgur.com/Wnsi1.png
^ grats' proggy :D

Suggestions anyone?

grats
03-14-2011, 09:02 AM
When it levels up while making potions it doesn't click anything it just sits there, I've been manually clicking.

I'll edit this with a progress report, right now it's doing a great job have all of the ID's filled out in all spots for "maximum" testing

Flight
03-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I also ran into a similar problem with my scripts, in my script it reads the game text in the chat box to tell the script to do something, so gaining a level blocked the text, so to fix this I made a bitmap of the "level up screen" that appears in the chat box. I set the script to continue what it's doing after this, it's a very simple fix.

grats
03-14-2011, 09:17 AM
I also ran into a similar problem with my scripts, in my script it reads the game text in the chat box to tell the script to do something, so gaining a level blocked the text, so to fix this I made a bitmap of the "level up screen" that appears in the chat box. I set the script to continue what it's doing after this, it's a very simple fix.

When making potions you click once then "create all" so the script is basically doing nothing at all while it waits for the last potion to be completed

I believe it's just waiting to see the last one completed but when a level up occurs runescape stops making the potions (automatically)

here's a bitmap saved in 24bit - bmp

http://i.imgur.com/JUQOk.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/2lm55on.jpg

tinypic saves it as a .jpg and imgur saves it as a .png

no idea what site will keep it as .bmp lol...

let me know if those don't work em.. not sure if your skill is too high to even level or what

Brandon
03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
hmmm.. U forgot something: at Line 211

// Withdraw unstrung jewellry

lol..

also when I made my herblore script, R_WithdrawItem didnt work too well.. it clicked the first tab and searched the bank every single time.. so instead I used R_WithdrawItemEx with the false parameter. Not sure if that was fixed or just a bug for me alone :S Anyway now that Im done reading the code, time to try it out I guess

grats
03-14-2011, 09:38 AM

lol..

also when I made my herblore script, R_WithdrawItem didnt work too well.. it clicked the first tab and searched the bank every single time.. so instead I used R_WithdrawItemEx with the false parameter. Not sure if that was fixed or just a bug for me alone :S Anyway now that Im done reading the code, time to try it out I guess

Yea, this script does the same thing (click first bank tab) then it clicks the one I had the pots in.. so I just put em in first tab

http://i.imgur.com/rcyy4.png

Emaziz
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
When it levels up while making potions it doesn't click anything it just sits there, I've been manually clicking.

I'll edit this with a progress report, right now it's doing a great job have all of the ID's filled out in all spots for "maximum" testing
Thanks, I hadn't actually tested the potion making (final) part, so I wasn't aware. I'll apply a hotfix asap! :)

lol..

also when I made my herblore script, R_WithdrawItem didnt work too well.. it clicked the first tab and searched the bank every single time.. so instead I used R_WithdrawItemEx with the false parameter. Not sure if that was fixed or just a bug for me alone :S Anyway now that Im done reading the code, time to try it out I guess I fixed R_WithdrawItem (was committed yesterday) and it's much quicker now, however it still does switch tabs. So keep items at first tab for efficiency. :)

I basically copyed every function from one of my other scripts, hence the weird comment xD

EDIT: V1.05 released, featuring failsafes and level-up detection! Yippie!

Brandon
03-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks, I hadn't actually tested the potion making (final) part, so I wasn't aware. I'll apply a hotfix asap! :)

I fixed R_WithdrawItem (was committed yesterday) and it's much quicker now, however it still does switch tabs. So keep items at first tab for efficiency. :)

I basically copyed every function from one of my other scripts, hence the weird comment xD

EDIT: V1.05 released, featuring failsafes and level-up detection! Yippie!

If u used R_WithdrawItemEx(ID, 14, false); then it wont search tabs.. it will only search if the item isnt in sight.. I usually have all my herblore items in one tab so that works quite well it just withdraws but upon login, it searches the first time, goes to second tab, stays there and just withdraws for the rest of the script :)

Emaziz
03-14-2011, 10:42 AM
If u used R_WithdrawItemEx(ID, 14, false); then it wont search tabs.. it will only search if the item isnt in sight.. I usually have all my herblore items in one tab so that works quite well it just withdraws but upon login, it searches the first time, goes to second tab, stays there and just withdraws for the rest of the script :)

So it'll find the item even if it's in first tab as long as it's in sight?
If that's the case it will be fixed in next update which I'll probably make tomorrow, or maybe today if I can't find the concentration to prepare for a presentation about some John Locke guy (not the Lost character)...

EDIT: I lied. :( New version, v1.10 released!

Becks
03-14-2011, 07:19 PM
ah awesome. I will be running once i get mac dual booted with windows again. Almost 86 herb (BraK's Herb lvl 40-85)

doublex8
03-16-2011, 02:42 PM
ah awesome. I will be running once i get mac dual booted with windows again. Almost 86 herb (BraK's Herb lvl 40-85)

lol, I've still been using BraK's. I guess I'll have to give this a try.

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 03:22 PM
lol, I've still been using BraK's. I guess I'll have to give this a try.

I assume BraK's is for SRL members since I've not seen it?
Well, here's one for the public :)

grats
03-16-2011, 05:32 PM
I assume BraK's is for SRL members since I've not seen it?
Well, here's one for the public :)

double can't see anything other than public too, yellow / red / black / purple names can see members so idk what braks is

giving the new version a run got about 1.5k pots to do

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 05:57 PM

Please post a proggie (image preferred :D) when done :D

grats
03-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Please post a proggie (image preferred :D) when done :D

talkin to my friends pretty much non stop so it messes with SMART

it executed =[

but it's good that it notices it can't find the bank so quickly :P thumbs up for that, also it gets past the level ups perfectly now!

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 06:44 PM

talkin to my friends pretty much non stop so it messes with SMART

it executed =[

but it's good that it notices it can't find the bank so quickly :P thumbs up for that, also it gets past the level ups perfectly now!

Thanks for proggy :D Just used SRL's LevelUp; for levelling :P

EDIT: What potions did you make? Low XP/hour :P I get 63k xp/hour for cleaning dwarf weed :P

grats
03-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Thanks for proggy :D Just used SRL's LevelUp; for levelling :P

EDIT: What potions did you make? Low XP/hour :P I get 63k xp/hour for cleaning dwarf weed :P

I had 5k of the Guam potion (unf) ------- 91

so I've been pretty much adding a lot of newt eyes for attack potions :spot:

doublex8
03-19-2011, 10:43 PM
double can't see anything other than public too, yellow / red / black / purple names can see members so idk what braks is

Brak had his on a SVN, and it used to be public. He hasn't updated it in a while anyway and it still works.

Unfortunately I'm not a mem on rs anymore, so I can't try this :(

Santa
03-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Amazing Script! I'll try it out and see what I get ;)

Emaziz
03-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Amazing Script! I'll try it out and see what I get ;)

It's amazing before you even try it? :p

Santa
03-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Dude, all your scripts are amazing.. LOL.
But I just tried it out, I Bought 2k Grimy Irits, Cleaned them, and Made them into Unf's.
Spent 3.9m -> Sold 4.39m. In 1-2 hours :D

Emaziz
03-24-2011, 08:21 AM
Dude, all your scripts are amazing.. LOL.
But I just tried it out, I Bought 2k Grimy Irits, Cleaned them, and Made them into Unf's.
Spent 3.9m -> Sold 4.39m. In 1-2 hours :D
Awesome :D

UPDATE: V1.20: SRL stats added! Register on stats.villavu.com if you haven't already! :)

wand2658
03-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Where can I find the names of all supported bank locations?

Brandon
03-25-2011, 04:57 AM
C:/Simba/Includes/Reflection/Bank.Simba

const
//RBank_GE = 'geb'; // (Varrock GE Bank)
//RBank_CM = 'clt'; // (Camelot bank)
//RBank_NA = 'nab'; // (North Ardougne bank)
//RBank_NG = 'ngb'; // (North gnome bank)
//RBank_SG = 'sgb'; // (South gnome bank)
//RBank_WG = 'wgb'; // (Warrior guild bank)

I also Added my own like bankchests around rs.. such as sw and cw ;)

Flight
03-25-2011, 05:02 AM
I'd imagine this is a script that can only be run for so long. Thousands of herbs per hour, and they aren't so cheap. :D

Brandon
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey I have some problems running the script since u released it... I didnt think I'd have to post them as they might have been discovered already but I guess not..

Anyway Here is a list:
1. Tries to open bank only twice.. therefore during a lag ur screwed.. it will terminate.

2. During a lag, if it doesnt find the DTM_PotButton, it will get stuck and keep waiting forever instead of breaking out of the loop.. if it does break, it will terminate the script.

3. If u get logged out after the 6 hr limit implemented by jagex, it will get stuck if at the dtm potbutton or it will terminate if it doesnt find bank.

4. If it messes up on the withdraw, it will withdraw keep trying to withdraw the items even if the invent is full. If it has an item highlighted in the invent, and goes to click bank.. it will get stuck in a "Banking loop" Showing: Use Item -> BankBooth. Meaning it will attempt to use the Item that is activated with the bank booth.. itll repeat that forever.

5. If it Misclicks the Item in the inventory ( not sure why that happens ) then it will wait forever to find the dtm pot button.

Anyway other than that, the script is good.

I have modified it myself but my ways of doing stuff are plain down right dirty and long so I'll leave u to fix the problems... I added like 5-6 procedures for fail-safing which was taken from my own herblore script just to test how yours works (vs mine) since it didnt work for me normally for more than 5 minutes :(

This is the result of my changes:

Edit:
Its still going! :) Anyway After this I may delete the script and wait until you release an official fix just to see how it works..
Just got logged out, and back in :) Currently at 17k potions. Yes I had to make a lot of money from other scripts to test this one.

Edit2: Seems your script runs fine for my friend but doesnt run for me :S Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. I'll test it again without the changes and report back.

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 08:53 PM
@ggzz That is really odd. It runs perfect on my really crappy computer which laggs a lot :\

And since noone else has noticed this... I guess your computer sucks. :p
But that doesn't mean I'll leave you helpless ;) I'll see what I can do for failsafes.

Btw, what 6 hour limit?

Brandon
03-25-2011, 08:59 PM
LOL it runs fine now.. Not sure why I got those problems when I first started running it :S

Computer is actually brand new. And the 6 hr limit is the amount of time ur allowed to play before jagex decides to log you out.. you automatically get logged out to the login screen after 6 hrs.

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Don't you have breaking activated?

Brandon
03-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Yup but the breaking will not work if:

breaking is set to 60 mins right.. if u played for 5 hrs legit, and then bot for 1 hr, u will get screwed.. just an example.. u can easily play for 2 hrs legit, bot for 4 hrs have break set to go off after 5 hrs.. and u will get screwed..

this is because break time + legit playtime + bot time >= 6 hrs..

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 09:12 PM
So log out 5 min before you start the bot? Playing 6 hours straight is like begging to be banned :p

Sgt Soul
03-25-2011, 10:21 PM
does is have soul wars banking compatibility? if so what is the banking two letters :p

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 10:30 PM
does is have soul wars banking compatibility? if so what is the banking two letters :p

It supports all banks with NPCs and all banks supported by R_OpenBankBooth. Unfortunately Soul Wars is not one of them. :(

Sgt Soul
03-25-2011, 10:38 PM
thankyou for the quick reply :)
using now, I have 7.5k irit's to identify :) <3

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 10:46 PM
thankyou for the quick reply :)
using now, I have 7.5k irit's to identify :) <3

Awesome :D

V1.30 out: Better failsafes: Should no longer be affected by lagg (Only neccessary if you're experiencing unwanted terminated from previous versions)

BraK
03-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Nice code, I didn't run it just read though it. Makes me want to go make another update on my color base Herblore script in Member's just to clean up the code some more.

~BraK

Emaziz
03-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Nice code, I didn't run it just read though it. Makes me want to go make another update on my color base Herblore script in Member's just to clean up the code some more.

~BraK

Thanks, always nice to inspire someone :D

Sgt Soul
03-27-2011, 12:45 PM
cant sell my irits :( otherwise I would be running again!!! damn ge market!

EDIT: is it just me or are herbs really unsteady haha

Emaziz
03-27-2011, 01:54 PM
cant sell my irits :( otherwise I would be running again!!! damn ge market!

EDIT: is it just me or are herbs really unsteady haha

I bought 10k lantadyme when they were 9k each and 20k dwarf weed when they were 6k.. Really regret that now :p But living in hope that they one day will rise again! :D

Rich
03-27-2011, 07:45 PM
*-*- emHerb v1.30 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 1 Hours, 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds
* Experience: 10448
* Exp/hour: 9546
*Herbs cleaned: 1372
*Unf-pots made: 1372
*-*- herbsherbsherbsherbss -*-*Stopped because of a random. I think you need to call R_FindRandoms a bit more. Perhaps where you loop when the bank hasn't been opened or it couldn't bank, and places like that. Eg: if (not CloseBank and R_Bankscreen) then
begin
if not R_FindRandoms then
attempts := attempts + 1;
debug('Failed to close bank. Attempts: ' + ToStr(Attempts));
continue;
end;
result := True;
break;
end;
if ((attempts >= 10) and (not R_FindRandoms)) then
terminate('Banking procedure failed 10 times');

PS: Sorry I didn't get a pic, and only the text report.

Emaziz
03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
*-*- emHerb v1.30 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 1 Hours, 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds
* Experience: 10448
* Exp/hour: 9546
*Herbs cleaned: 1372
*Unf-pots made: 1372
*-*- herbsherbsherbsherbss -*-*Stopped because of a random. I think you need to call R_FindRandoms a bit more. Perhaps where you loop when the bank hasn't been opened or it couldn't bank, and places like that. Eg: if (not CloseBank and R_Bankscreen) then
begin
if not R_FindRandoms then
continue;
end;
break;
end;
if ((attempts >= 10) and (not R_FindRandoms)) then

PS: Sorry I didn't get a pic, and only the text report.

Fixed the antirandoms :)

Bonfield
03-28-2011, 09:44 AM
good script, i think random checking needs to be looked at, didnt detect the abyss random

also

Exp/hour: ' + ToStr(Round2((Exp * 3600) / (GetTimeRunning / 1000),2))

im pretty sure that needs to be currentplayer/allplayers worked time otherwise the breaktime is added in there lessening the xp per hour

will post a progress report when finished, maybe a suggestion is to add world switching to the breakhandler? it might lessen bans as people might notice the same character standing there for hours on end

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 09:51 AM
good script, i think random checking needs to be looked at, didnt detect the abyss random

also

Exp/hour: ' + ToStr(Round2((Exp * 3600) / (GetTimeRunning / 1000),2))

im pretty sure that needs to be currentplayer/allplayers worked time otherwise the breaktime is added in there lessening the xp per hour

will post a progress report when finished, maybe a suggestion is to add world switching to the breakhandler? it might lessen bans as people might notice the same character standing there for hours on end

Did you use v1.31? I fixed antirandom checking there. Sure it failed to detect, or did it fail to solve it? When did the random event occur? Just before banking, after, while working.. Did you clean herbs, make unf pots or pots? Help me out here :)

The XP/hour is intentionally set to count breaking time. After all breaking time is a part of the script runtime. :)

Bonfield
03-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I was possibly using an older version I will check when i get home, it failed to detect it possibly add a mix of both colour and reflection random detecting/solving

For some reason i dont really like using script runtime in xp calcs, let's say someone wants to stay logged in for 15 minutes and break for 2 hours, pretty much wrecks any progress reports, but it pretty much comes down to what you want to do

Also what's the best way to earn profit with this, just started leveling herblore, I really have no idea what to do :)

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Herb cleaning: Decent profit and decent XP
Unf pot making: Great profit and zero XP
Complete pot making: Lose money and great XP

Sgt Soul
03-28-2011, 10:37 AM
56 herblore, which hersb should I do? I struggle with buying and selling haha :p

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 10:54 AM
56 herblore, which hersb should I do? I struggle with buying and selling haha :p

Really depends on how much money you are willing to risk. :p I've cleaned herbs from lvl 50 to 79 now with only around a mill or two in profit, but I've always cleaned the best herb possible for best XP. :) Just check herb prices and differences betwene clean and grimy to see which are best to clean. Also you may wanna make sure there is actually a market for the herb you're buying. Some herbs aren't used much and therefore only few people buy them.

IPwnz
03-28-2011, 11:21 AM
* Running for: 7 Hours, 50 Minutes and 12 Seconds
* Experience: 47600
* Exp/hour: 6074
*Herbs cleaned: 42784

I only had 9000 avantoe to clean. It spent about 5 hours clicking clean avantoe in my inventory. Hopefully this didn't flag me. It finished 7k avantoe, left 2k in my bank and never logged out.

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 11:37 AM
I only had 9000 avantoe to clean. It spent about 5 hours clicking clean avantoe in my inventory. Hopefully this didn't flag me. It finished 7k avantoe, left 2k in my bank and never logged out.

... I really don't know why this would happen. If it fails to perform the banking procedure it should terminate. You used v1.30+ right?

Sgt Soul
03-28-2011, 11:50 AM
will have massive report, cleaning 64k tarromin :)

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 11:54 AM
will have massive report, cleaning 64k tarromin :)

Wow, good luck! :) Hope it won't stop halfway :p

IPwnz
03-28-2011, 11:57 AM
I was using 1.30, yes. Also, it seems like the

"cHerbsToClean = 50; // Script will stop when no materials are found or" doesn't work the way it is intended. I put 50 in there to test if it would stop after 50 materials. It continues until out of materials every time. Which is a problem if it stands in inventory, thinking it's not out of materials, but won't bank correctly. I don't know why it happened either.

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 12:19 PM
It continues until out of materials every time. Which is a problem if it stands in inventory, thinking it's not out of materials, but won't bank correctly. What? Why is it a problem that it continues until out of materials? What do you mean "thinkings it's not out of materials"? What do you mean it won't bank correctly?

I noticed that cUnfPotsToMake = 555555; is the default value when downloading the script. This should be set to zero if you're not making Unf pots.

Other than that, the script will terminate when no materials are found and it will end when ((vHerbsCleaned < cHerbsToClean) or (vUnfPotsMade < cUnfPotsToMake) or (vPotsMade < cPotionsToMake)) is false.

Brandon
03-28-2011, 04:02 PM
and thats the reason he is telling you that it wont stop at 50... instead it cleans all the herbs and he doesnt want it to clean all.. He wants it to clean a certain number..

I've also noticed this... if I set herbs to clean at 0 but I put in a herb ID to clean, it will clean every single one. I believe its because you used dsgdsg <> 0
instead if an if statement.

if (vHerbsToClean <> 0) then docleanherbs //This would be such a statement.. rather than

while (vHerbsCleaned == vHerbsToClean) //This might have to be done.
do
docleanherbs
end;

//Cant remember and dont have the time to check atm but I believe u have:

if B_CLEAN <> 0...

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 04:11 PM
and thats the reason he is telling you that it wont stop at 50... instead it cleans all the herbs and he doesnt want it to clean all.. He wants it to clean a certain number..

I've also noticed this... if I set herbs to clean at 0 but I put in a herb ID to clean, it will clean every single one. I believe its because you used dsgdsg <> 0
instead if an if statement.

if (vHerbsToClean <> 0) then docleanherbs //This would be such a statement.. rather than

while (vHerbsCleaned == vHerbsToClean) //This might have to be done.
do
docleanherbs
end;

//Cant remember and dont have the time to check atm but I believe u have:

if B_CLEAN <> 0...

I just posted how it works...
((vHerbsCleaned < cHerbsToClean) or (vUnfPotsMade < cUnfPotsToMake) or (vPotsMade < cPotionsToMake))
When that statement is false, the script ends.

Uuh, now I just realised it should be '<=' rather than just '<'.

If you're not cleaning herbs, set cHerbsToClean to -1, same with cUnfPotsToMake and cPotionsToMake. That's why it continued even tho' vHerbsCleaned > cHerbsToClean

IPwnz
03-28-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure this addresses the main problem. This time around, it broke with around 700 grimy left in my bank, continuously clicking "use clean avantoe" as if it were cleaning the grimy, and never banking because it had never cleaned the inventory. Does this make sense?

Keep in mind that I am only cleaning herbs.

Emaziz
03-29-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm not sure this addresses the main problem. This time around, it broke with around 700 grimy left in my bank, continuously clicking "use clean avantoe" as if it were cleaning the grimy, and never banking because it had never cleaned the inventory. Does this make sense?

Keep in mind that I am only cleaning herbs.

It makes absolutely no sense :S It calls the banking procedure on the start of every loop, and there is no loop within the loop that cleans herbs except for i:=0 to high(p) do
begin
R_ClickItem(p[i],True,'Clean');
wait(cCleanWaitTime + random(cCleanWaitTime/3));
end;
But that's obviously not the problem. Could you post some debug?

EDIT: Well I just learnt something new today! I thought a function would return a default value if no result variable var set, but apparently it doesn't. didWithdraw := R_WithdrawItemEx(cGrimyHerb, 0,trash,false);
didWithdraw would equal true all the time because it is set as true earlier in the banking procedure and therefore it wouldn't terminate. While that's not related to your issue not banking at all, it should now terminate correctly. :) V1.33 released

Bonfield
03-29-2011, 10:59 AM
would withdrawing 14 grimy herbs and 14 vials of water cleaning them making unfs be more efficient?

Emaziz
03-29-2011, 11:37 AM
would withdrawing 14 grimy herbs and 14 vials of water cleaning them making unfs be more efficient?

That's possible, since it would require less banking. I can possibly make it do so, but I've got too much schoolwork this week so I can't make it yet. Great suggestion :)

Sgt Soul
03-29-2011, 11:37 PM
*-*- emHerb v1.10 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 5 Hours, 21 Minutes and 12 Seconds
* Experience: 107230
* Exp/hour: 20030
*Herbs cleaned: 21448

figured out you can only buy 10k herbs per 4 hours or something :p
BUT ran amazingly :)

Bonfield
03-30-2011, 08:52 AM
* Running for: 4 Hours, 58 Minutes and 46 Seconds
* Experience: 18330
* Exp/hour: 3681
*Herbs cleaned: 7336
*Unf-pots made: 7364

also to increase the speed, either mouse around the bank or right click the banker and open bank as soon as you have finished making pots or cleaning

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 09:04 AM
* Running for: 4 Hours, 58 Minutes and 46 Seconds
* Experience: 18330
* Exp/hour: 3681
*Herbs cleaned: 7336
*Unf-pots made: 7364

also to increase the speed, either mouse around the bank or right click the banker and open bank as soon as you have finished making pots or cleaning

Great idea. Would definetly make it more human like as i usually do so when making pots legit ( which is rare:p). Wouldn't make any difference to cleaning herbs tho? After all it banks after it has clicked the last herb.

I will try to implement it this weekend :)

Bonfield
03-30-2011, 09:09 AM
yeah would you like me to throw something together then pm you?

also banking isnt working with rannars, i will see if the ids have changed

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 09:14 AM
yeah would you like me to throw something together then pm you?

also banking isnt working with rannars, i will see if the ids have changed

Sure if you can see how my loop currently works :)
Only reason banking wouldnt work is wrong ids :S

Bonfield
03-30-2011, 09:21 AM
yeah i thought the only thing stopping the banking is wrong ids

cant get rsbuddy or anything esle to load atm, i will look through how you loop/check till your done

edit: this is what im using

doDebug = True;
cBankName = 'ge'; // Which bank to use
cGrimyHerb = 207; // ID of grimy herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cCleanHerb = 257; // ID of clea herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cUnfPotion = 99; // ID of unfinished potion, 0 if none should be used.
cIngredient = 0; // ID of secondary ingredient, 0 if none should be used.

pretty sure thats right, according to the list anyway

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 09:33 AM
yeah i thought the only thing stopping the banking is wrong ids

cant get rsbuddy or anything esle to load atm, i will look through how you loop/check till your done

edit: this is what im using

doDebug = True;
cGrimyHerb = 207; // ID of grimy herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cIngredient = 0; // ID of secondary ingredient, 0 if none should be used.

pretty sure thats right, according to the list anyway

You don't technically "use" the unfinished potion, you just make it :p So that should be blank. But as long as you have cPotionsToMake set to zero it shouldn't matter. I checked the Ranarr ID and it seems to be correct? (According to GE (http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Clean_ranarr/viewitem.ws?obj=257))
Only other reason I can think of is that you have placed the herbs in a slot the function don't support. :\

Print debug when you try to withdraw ranarr?

Bonfield
03-30-2011, 09:48 AM
[R_WithdrawItemEx] Item not in bank
[08:45:16 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 1
[08:45:16 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 2
[08:45:17 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 3
[08:45:17 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 4
[08:45:17 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 5
[08:45:18 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 6
[08:45:18 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 7
[08:45:19 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 8
[08:45:19 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 9
[08:45:19 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 10
[08:45:20 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 11
[08:45:20 PM] *** ERROR *** Banking procedure failed 10 times. Terminating!

changed all bank slots, all are visible, pretty sure its not finding the herb

inv id 1 is (227, 1, 1, 'Vial of water', ['Deposit', 'Examine'])
inv id 2 is (207, 1, 2, 'Grimy ranarr', ['Deposit', 'Examine'])
inv id 3 is (99, 1, 3, 'Ranarr potion (unf)', ['Deposit', 'Examine'])
inv id 4 is (257, 1, 4, 'Clean ranarr', ['Deposit', 'Examine'])

bank id 4 is (227, 4, 1270, 'Vial of water')
bank id 5 is (207, 5, 1268, 'Grimy ranarr')
bank id 6 is (99, 6, 28, 'Ranarr potion (unf)')
bank id 7 is (257, 7, 1, 'Clean ranarr')

ids are fine, iirc some grabbing the id from the grand exchange isnt always correct, 99% of the case it is though

edit: makes unfs perfectly, withdraws clean herbs and vial then combines them, banks then tries to withdraw ranarrs and fails, thats all the info i can think of

edit

R_WithdrawItem(cGrimyHerb, 0);

works fine

im going to redownload your script

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
I believe there was an issue with tabs when using R_WithdrawItem

Bonfield
03-30-2011, 10:15 AM
redownload fixed it, no idea i did not touch anything in your script oh well at least its going

Edit: it was on the main tab, i also tried making its own tab, no idea how it fixed itself

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Lol odd. But glad it worked out :)

Brandon
03-30-2011, 11:32 AM
Lol... I see u havent fixed the bugs I mentioned.. Not to mention by now I thought u'd have seen the R_ClickItemBy() Instead of clicking the item in the first slot... if it accidentally missclicks which it does whenever the user minimizes smart (due to loss of focus) it will withdraw a wrong item, and click the first slot(bad item) and then attempt to click the waters..

Where R_ClickItemBy() would make sure it only clicks what its supposed to.

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Lol... I don't care much for your attitude tbh.

Brandon
03-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Lol... I don't care much for your attitude tbh.

It's a suggestion -__- Whatever. Was only wondering how u didnt see the R_ClickItemBy as if that only happens to me.. thats all.

Emaziz
03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
It's a suggestion -__- Whatever. Was only wondering how u didnt see the R_ClickItemBy as if that only happens to me.. thats all.

For some reason you keep expecting me to be able to track down and fix every possible bug there is. How am I supposed to do that when NONE of them are reported and NONE of them happen to myself? I do my best to fix the bugs that are reported. And the "Lol.. I see you havent fixed the bugs I mentioned" is that ticks me off. What bugs are still there? I apply fixes but how am I to know if they are actually working until someone gives me feedback? If you really want to help, help me instead of complaining on how I work on my script.

TomTuff
03-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Maybe you should add supported banks to the script header

It's working :) I'll be making 1k super restores now (expect a prog :)) and some antifires later (getting 70 herb).

E: Aww, it started to use the (Unf)s I had, but then it wouldnt clean more =( Maybe you should make it do this :) Maybe it did this because I already had some mixed - I'll try again.

E2: It wont mix more than 14 unfinished potions.
E3: Ok I didnt have lines 102-104 setup right :p
E4: Ok after setting those lines right it seems to work as expected now :) NOW you can expect a proggy later! :p

Emaziz
03-31-2011, 05:32 AM
Maybe you should add supported banks to the script header

It's working :) I'll be making 1k super restores now (expect a prog :)) and some antifires later (getting 70 herb).

E: Aww, it started to use the (Unf)s I had, but then it wouldnt clean more =( Maybe you should make it do this :) Maybe it did this because I already had some mixed - I'll try again.

E2: It wont mix more than 14 unfinished potions.
E3: Ok I didnt have lines 102-104 setup right :p
E4: Ok after setting those lines right it seems to work as expected now :) NOW you can expect a proggy later! :p

Glad you worked it out :p Maybe I should add a more detailed "How-to" :)

TomTuff
03-31-2011, 06:42 AM
http://imgur.com/B5wn6
http://imgur.com/4FOW6

Great script.

Sgt Soul
03-31-2011, 06:43 AM
I believe you should add this list to the first post

makes it easier instead of having to find the actual bank.simba in reflection :p

Emaziz
03-31-2011, 06:52 AM
http://imgur.com/B5wn6
http://imgur.com/4FOW6

Great script.

I believe you should add this list to the first post

makes it easier instead of having to find the actually bank.simba in reflection :p

Thanks! I'll add it right away :)

Sgt Soul
04-02-2011, 03:09 PM

I just thought you might like a report like this :) haha

Emaziz
04-02-2011, 03:30 PM

I just thought you might like a report like this :) haha
Always nice to break records :p Added to first post :>

TomTuff
04-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Is there really no antiban in this script?

Emaziz
04-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Is there really no antiban in this script?
Uh ... Well it has four different cleaning paths. :P

But since you mentioned it, v1.40 released! Now featuring ANTI BAN!

Thanks for noticing, Tom ^^,

blab
04-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Maybe add soulwars bank to?

Emaziz
04-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Maybe add soulwars bank to?

Use CW? I'm not going to make a custom function for SW. :\

EDIT: Oh, I thought CW was included in bank.simba. Guess it's not. :P But you'll just have to use a normal bank booth, it's not that much slower.

b4light
04-07-2011, 04:45 AM
I can't seem to get banking working. It opens the bank but can't seem to find my ranarrs, i've double checked i'm using the right IDs but it won't find them and hence won't do anything. Is there something small and stupid i'm missing?

TomTuff
04-07-2011, 04:50 AM
You need more anti-random checks.

Sgt Soul
04-07-2011, 01:23 PM
I can't seem to get banking working. It opens the bank but can't seem to find my ranarrs, i've double checked i'm using the right IDs but it won't find them and hence won't do anything. Is there something small and stupid i'm missing?

post up your setup (the lines which you have added the ID's) tell us what you want the script to do (make unfinished pot/full pots or cleaning) then maybe we will be able to help you :)

we just need more detail, because anything could be the problem! :/

IPwnz
04-16-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm having the same problem as b4light.

[06:43:18 AM] Set vPreviousBreak to 06:43:18 AM
[06:43:18 AM] Set vNextBreak to occur in 2 hours(s), 46 minute(s), 30 second(s).
[06:43:20 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 1
[06:43:21 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 2
[06:43:21 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 3
[06:43:21 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 4
[06:43:22 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 5
[06:43:22 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 6
[06:43:23 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 7
[06:43:23 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 8
[06:43:24 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 9
[06:43:24 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 10
[06:43:25 AM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 11
[06:43:25 AM] *** ERROR *** Banking procedure failed 10 times. Terminating!
Successfully executed.

Here's my setup

cGrimyHerb = 0; // ID of grimy herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cIngredient = 231; // ID of secondary ingredient, 0 if none should be used.

cHerbsToClean = 0; // Script will stop when no materials are found or
cUnfPotsToMake = 10000; // this number is reached, so use a high number if
cPotionsToMake = 10000; // you want ALL to be made/cleaned.

Attempting to make prayer pots.

Emaziz
04-16-2011, 09:56 PM
I noticed a problem when cleaning and making unf pots. It will try to make unf pots first, so it will try to withdraw clean herbs before you have even cleaned any. The same thing may be happening to you, IPwnz. Solution would be to manually make 14 unf pots first.

I would apply a fix for it ... But my goblin mage is half-way to 84, so I need to keep playing WoW :wowzers:

sawvellra26
04-19-2011, 08:47 PM
I get the same error as IPwnz, except I'm trying to clean Grimy Guam and make Unf Grime Pots...it worked this morning before the update. Wonder if it has something to do with the update :O

bmx pk
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM
[05:07:23 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 1
** Warning in DepositAll: No items to deposit **
[05:07:25 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 2
[05:07:27 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 3
[05:07:30 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 4
[05:07:32 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 5
[05:07:34 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 6
[05:07:37 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 7
[05:07:39 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 8
[05:07:41 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 9
[05:07:43 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 10
[05:07:46 PM] Failed to withdraw. Attempts: 11

This is the best herblore script ive used. Ive been having this problem starting today not sure what the problem is. tried testing couple times today and keeps saying this. I know im doing it right because ive used this script from 75 herb to 87 herb now anyway to fix this issue? Love your script by the way it rocks

TomTuff
04-20-2011, 08:06 AM
This script needs an update! Won't find the bank, and even after I replaced bank finding with color functions, it wont mix ingredients.

Emaziz
04-20-2011, 08:29 AM
This script needs an update! Won't find the bank, and even after I replaced bank finding with color functions, it wont mix ingredients.

So the reflection functions are broke? :P

TomTuff
04-20-2011, 08:44 AM
So the reflection functions are broke? :P

Actually I think it might be hooks...

TomTuff
04-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Seems it was indeed reflection, as it's working now.

This script needs better antirandoms! Call it WAY more often!

*-*- emHerb v1.40 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 1 Hours, 7 Minutes and 40 Seconds
* Experience: 134837
* Exp/hour: 119559
*Herbs cleaned: 0
* Potions made: 1540

bmx pk
04-25-2011, 12:45 PM
EMAZIZ hey i was wondering if there was a way you can do extremes with this or if you can add that we can do extremes

Emaziz
04-26-2011, 11:26 AM
EMAZIZ hey i was wondering if there was a way you can do extremes with this or if you can add that we can do extremes
Since you need more ingredients than two to make extremes it wouldn't be possible to do so without editing the main loop and banking function. Tho' with minor scripting abilities it shouldn't be too difficult. As for myself, I've gone pretty much dormant atm :(

TomTuff
04-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Since you need more ingredients than two to make extremes it wouldn't be possible to do so without editing the main loop and banking function. Tho' with minor scripting abilities it shouldn't be too difficult. As for myself, I've gone pretty much dormant atm :(

Nah, it's just super ___ potion (3) + the right clean herb. You just have to make it always click the herb first then the super potion, or right click -> use the super potion. I was actually going to modify your script to do this when i got 89 herblore, which i'm only 2k pots away from!

HarryJames
04-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Wouldn't you just need to add the potion IDs as if it's an (unf), and then make the script just think that they're unfinished?

TomTuff
04-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Wouldn't you just need to add the potion IDs as if it's an (unf), and then make the script just think that they're unfinished?

No because you can drink the potion if you left click it.

HarryJames
04-26-2011, 02:15 PM
That can surely be fixed by about 3 lines though?

If (Uptext='Drink') then mouseclick2;
ChooseOption('use');

Or whatever it needs to be?

Emaziz
04-26-2011, 04:44 PM
D'oh. I was thinking about overloads. Extremed should be easily fixed by making it right click :)

TomTuff
04-27-2011, 01:53 AM
to make it work with extremes, in DoBank, have it withdraw your "Ingredient" before your "Unfinished potion". Set your unfinished potion ID to the super potion (3) you're consuming, and your Ingredient ID to the ID of the clean herb to add. I'm getting >350k xp/hr making extreme attacks right now, and I'll get more when I make extreme strengths (making 1200 of each for 90 herblore, then i may make 1200 super defence)

* Running for: 5 Minutes and 45 Seconds
* Experience: 33880
* Exp/hour: 353530
* Potions made: 154

Best potion making report? :P
* Running for: 45 Minutes and 57 Seconds
* Experience: 260920
* Exp/hour: 340700
* Potions made: 1190

bmx pk
04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
cancel last lol im a noob i did it thanx bro i didnt even think of that thanx again tom i got it.

Hey was wondering if anyone knows the id for ground mud runes im trying to make 5k extreme magic pots but i dont have the id for it. If anyone can help that would be great.

RichNubzor
05-07-2011, 03:57 AM
hey there I plan on getting 99 herblore with this awesome script, it's been working great asides from the fact it does no randoms. Is there a way I can add more anti-randoms to the script? I don't know how to program simba but I know a few languages so maybe I can just c/p the code in multiple spots and re-post?

Thanks ;p

TomTuff
05-07-2011, 04:36 AM
hey there I plan on getting 99 herblore with this awesome script, it's been working great asides from the fact it does no randoms. Is there a way I can add more anti-randoms to the script? I don't know how to program simba but I know a few languages so maybe I can just c/p the code in multiple spots and re-post?

Thanks ;p

http://pastebin.com/31EFp7Ns

Emaziz, if you want me to take down the link I'll do so.

Emaziz
05-07-2011, 10:09 AM

No problem :) You could however add to the top a comment saying it's a modified version and what you did. And credit yourself of course ^^,

RichNubzor
05-08-2011, 05:31 PM

Thank you very much! Also, much thanks Emaziz, this script has already gotten me from 30-80!

Rich
05-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Thank you very much! Also, much thanks Emaziz, this script has already gotten me from 30-80!Could I ask how much money you have made/lost getting that far?

RichNubzor
05-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Could I ask how much money you have made/lost getting that far?

I believe I've only lost about 43M total after selling the pots. I just bought around 150M worth of unf pots & ingrs for sara brews for now as-well.

Only problem I've been having is after acquiring an xp lamp, I get this and the script terminates (srl problem?):

[Reflection] Pillory solved
[Reflection] Out of random
[Rewards] Reward box found
Found Reward Item: XP
[Rewards] Handling experience reward
No SRL update / Plugins update available!
No Reflection update
Successfully executed.

Other than that, it's been going quite well.

I've also setup a srl stats account, unfortunately I only started from level 80:

http://stats.villavu.com/user/335

That's been since about 10am pst today.

Awkwardsaw
05-11-2011, 10:23 PM
im curious, how many herbs per hour can this clean? :)

RichNubzor
05-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Bleh so I'm at 96 Herblore. Just finishing off making 2k of each extreme so I can manually do the overloads. 2K overloads is going to take forever though :/, can only make 4 pots per inventory lol.

Also, here are some extra codes I found that I needed:
Magic Potion - 3042
Crushed Mud Runes - 9594

Emaziz
05-12-2011, 08:59 AM
im curious, how many herbs per hour can this clean? :)
After an 8 hour run (report on first post) I've had an average of 3925 herbs/hour. It should be a bit more if you do a shorter session without breaks :)

RichNubzor
05-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Thanks man :)

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rqyirs.jpg

Uzu
05-21-2011, 04:47 PM
* Running for: 2 Hours, 40 Minutes and 8 Seconds
* Experience: 375648
* Exp/hour: 140750
* Potions made: 4480

Herb(78->90) +3,737,243

Awesome script man :]

Awkwardsaw
05-21-2011, 04:58 PM
i wish i had the money to get a higher herb :p

*cough* Matt

Emaziz
05-22-2011, 11:41 AM
i wish i had the money to get a higher herb :p

*cough* Matt

I just figured out this great equation...

emHerb + Grimy <Herb> = Higher Herblore + Gold

=)

Awkwardsaw
05-22-2011, 01:06 PM
I just figured out this great equation...

emHerb + Grimy <Herb> = Higher Herblore + Gold

=)

profits are going down atm, i'll be waiting for a little bit :)

bmx pk
05-23-2011, 12:41 AM
anyone help me with this i cant seen to work this script anymore...

****************TileHight hooks are incorrect.*****************

Emaziz
05-23-2011, 09:08 AM
anyone help me with this i cant seen to work this script anymore...

Hooks must be outdated. You'll just have to wait for an update :)

chitin
06-13-2011, 11:51 AM
kinda having issues running this...it seems to think the items aren't in the bank...am i even doing it right?

doDebug = True;
cBankName = 'fwb'; // Which bank to use
cCleanHerb = 259; // ID of clean herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cUnfPotion = 101; // 101 ID of unfinished potion, 0 if none should be used.
cIngredient = 221; // ID of secondary ingredient, 0 if none should be used.

^^^that for sup atk pots right???

Emaziz
06-14-2011, 12:31 PM
kinda having issues running this...it seems to think the items aren't in the bank...am i even doing it right?

doDebug = True;
cBankName = 'fwb'; // Which bank to use
cCleanHerb = 259; // ID of clean herb to use, 0 if none should be used.
cUnfPotion = 101; // 101 ID of unfinished potion, 0 if none should be used.
cIngredient = 221; // ID of secondary ingredient, 0 if none should be used.

^^^that for sup atk pots right???

Only if you're also putting the herbs in the vial, if you've already got unf potions you must set cCleanHerb to 0.
If you are supposed to clean irits, try making 14 unf potions manually before starting the script as there was a bug I never fixed.
If it still won't work try moving the items in the bank to different tabs (tab 1 or any other)
If it still doesn't work either reflection or the script is outdated. :(

chitin
06-21-2011, 12:11 PM
yeah i had to do it seperately...but a small price to pay ahah. so tyvm for the script it helped me in way more ways than just herb. and btw i just noticed ur name is an anagram for zezima and idk why i missed it. so ha. i c u sir...i c u............

Accure
06-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Awesome script, will post a progress report soon.

Also, I am using it @ soulwars with a slightly modified script. Here are the parts I've changed/added:

Function R_OpenSWBank:Boolean;
var
BankTile:TTile;
TP:TPoint;
t:Integer;
begin
Result:=False;
BankTile:=Tile(1893,3180);
if not TileOnMs(BankTile,0) then WalkToTile(BankTile,1,0);
TP:=TileToMS(BankTile, 0);
MMouse(TP.X,TP.y,4,4);
If R_WaitUpText('Use Bank chest',500) then ClickMouse2(True) else
begin
ClickMouse2(False);
if not R_WaitOption('Use Bank chest',500) then exit;
end;
MarkTime(t);
While not R_BankScreen do
begin
if R_PinScreen then break;
if TimeFromMark(t)>5*1000 then exit;
end;
Result:=True;
end;

{*procedure doBank, banking procedure. *}
function doBank: boolean;
var i, trash, attempts: integer; didWithdraw: boolean;
begin
// Open bank
while (attempts <= 10) do
begin
if not R_BankScreen then
begin
if cBankName = 'ge' then
didWithdraw := R_OpenBankNPC
else
if cBankName = 'sw' then
didWithdraw := R_OpenSWBank
else
case random(10) of
0..7: didWithdraw := R_OpenBankBooth(cBankName);
8..9: didWithdraw := R_OpenBankNPC;
end;
if not didWithdraw then
begin
debug('Failed to open bank. Attempts: ' + ToStr(Attempts));
continue;
end;
end;
didWithdraw := False;
// Enter PIN
if InPin(Players[CurrentPlayer].Pin) then
begin
wait(200+random(200));
debug('Successfully entered PIN');
end;
wait(100+random(200));
// Deposit stuff
R_DepositAll(true);
// Withdraw stuff
case vBankStep of
B_CLEAN: didWithdraw := R_WithdrawItemEx(cGrimyHerb, 0,trash,false);
B_MIXUNF: didWithdraw := (R_WithdrawItemEx(cCleanHerb,14,trash,false) and R_WithdrawItemEx(227,0,trash,false));
B_MIXPOT: didWithdraw := (R_WithdrawItemEx(cUnfPotion,14,trash,false) and R_WithdrawItemEx(cIngredient,0,trash,false));
end;
if not didWithdraw then
begin
debug('Failed to withdraw. Attempts: ' + ToStr(Attempts));
continue;
end;
// Close bank
wait(100+random(200));
if (not CloseBank and R_Bankscreen) then
begin
continue;
end;
break;
end;
if (attempts >= 10) then
end;

With that, you can simply just fill in 'sw' and it'll use it to bank there. Very simple, but works just fine and no random events :)

RyGuy
08-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Gonna be training herblore soon and this is the only script i can find for it... does anyone know if it still works?

BraK
08-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Hmm don't know if it works as it's been awhile since it's last real use. It's also in Reflection 1 and we are gearing/moving into Reflection 2.

Might still work though as the Script mods have left it in the Working section :)

~BraK

Home
08-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Hmm don't know if it works as it's been awhile since it's last real use. It's also in Reflection 1 and we are gearing/moving into Reflection 2.

Might still work though as the Script mods have left it in the Working section :)

~BraK

What I'v heard it's still working. Someone confirm. Thanks.

~Home

RyGuy
08-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Tried it out and got this error..
** Warning in R_OpenBankBooth: Could not find Bank Booth.**
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 1
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 2
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 3
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 4
Successfully executed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [2]

Home
08-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Tried it out and got this error..
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 1
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 2
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 3
[11:34:28 AM] Failed to open bank. Attempts: 4
Successfully executed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [2]

Your reflection might be outdated.

Those are not errors those are from Reflection 1. They are warnings that it's unable to open it. Could you please re run :)

~Home

RyGuy
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Your reflection might be outdated.

Those are not errors those are from Reflection 1. They are warnings that it's unable to open it. Could you please re run

How do i check if my reflection is outdated/how do i update it? I have reflection 2 but it is written in reflection 1 correct?

Edit: I hit check for update in the reflection tab at the top and it says no reflection update available.

Edit2: Ahh figured it out.. my hooks in my reflection1 folder were out-dated. only looked at the hooks in reflection 2 folder. Thanks:)

theZombie
08-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Everything is functioning properly, just be sure to get the latest hooks. Wonderful script.

bg5
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
I can't run the script

[Error] (220:10): Unknown identifier 'GetNPC' at line 219
Compiling failed.

bob50963
10-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I get the same exact error as beginner5. Does anyone have a fix for this? I am very excited to try out Simba but herblore is all I need currently.

Mr. Bottomtooth
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
As you might have heard Jagex made reflection bots unable to function, that includes this script.

So you'll either have to wait for this script to be transformed into color, wait for a new script that uses color, make one yourself or play legit. There is a request on Script Requests section for a herblore script that does the same thing this script does, so I suggest you follow that thread and see if someone picks it up. :)

Edit: This is the thread I was talking about: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67357