PDA

View Full Version : SBoT3 released again! ROFL

Neonknight77
04-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Well, if you guys don't know, SBoT3 has been released again and RichyT has sold it to Waffen. This is a scam I think and many other people. Firstly, why would he sell it to Waffen now? Secondly, I think he did it again because he ran out of money and needs more.
Thirdly, when there is low auth sales, he will say Jagex tryed to sew him again.
This is 100% Bullshit ;)

Mutant Squirrle
04-12-2006, 01:45 AM
who cares bots are worthless anyhow it would take a great java programmer to find all there little hooks and shit and get you 95% ban proof then it would be worth having news

most bots now adays are scams some seem to record whath appens on there bots *cough genodemon cough*

GenoDemoN
04-12-2006, 01:51 AM
well mabey they went slacky on the obfustication,,, one person atleast get it and throw around the .jar soo peeps can try to crack and deobb it

ReFLeX
04-12-2006, 02:04 AM
wow , how much has richyt made off of it so far?

GenoDemoN
04-12-2006, 03:06 AM
who cares bots are worthless anyhow it would take a great java programmer to find all there little hooks and shit and get you 95% ban proof then it would be worth having news

most bots now adays are scams some seem to record whath appens on there bots *cough genodemon cough*
what the hell are you talking about mutant? im calling you on your bullshit.

I Challenge you to prove your accusations.
If you can find proof i will gladly get ip banned here.
If you cant proove your accusations then you get ip banned. Im sick of you constant shit i state facts and you lie to try to seem cooler than you are.

Sdcit
04-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Ahaha, if this turns into a fight, then please make a thread in the pit :). Noone is going to get IP banned i assure you ;)

I personally think all java bots shouldnt be used -.-

I remember first post=p
04-12-2006, 03:18 AM
Ahaha, if this turns into a fight, then please make a thread in the pit :). Noone is going to get IP banned i assure you ;)

I personally think all java bots shouldnt be used -.-

Anti-Javist?

Sdcit
04-12-2006, 03:22 AM
err kinda, i like java, but i dont like the clients. Especially Aryan.

XxKanexX
04-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Geno, if all you're going to do here is talk complete bull and mess around with people, leave. Unless you want to follow Xerxes's path in which you will be banned.

Mutant is right aswell.

moparisthebest
04-12-2006, 03:55 AM
rofl, waffendennis scam? your an idiot

I remember first post=p
04-12-2006, 03:56 AM
Geno, if all you're going to do here is talk complete bull and mess around with people, leave. Unless you want to follow Xerxes's path in which you will be banned.

Mutant is right aswell.

I wouldn't know, and I'm leaving because I don't want to get involved with this. Eh... Whoever isn't lieing, yay you?

moparisthebest
04-12-2006, 04:15 AM
my reply from my forum seems appropriate here:

As I have always said, SCAR is the way to go if you would like to auto undetectably and get levels and a little money (and SCAR can never be completely killed, rs could switch to c++ and SCAR would not be killed).

If you want lots of money, but along with that making new characters all the time because its so damn detectable, then public java bots (ie aryan) are the way to go, but they can be killed easily with the smallest of updates.

If you want both undetectablility and money, then you need to develop your own java bot from scratch, no use trying to "fix" somthing as detectable as aryan, its better to start over and write a bot that only extracts info (in a non-interfering threadsafe way) from the client and sends mouseevents and keyevents to do the work, and keep it private ;) (of course this would also be rather easily killed, depending on how you did your renaming, and how much you know)

Mr. Freeweed
04-12-2006, 06:32 AM
what the hell are you talking about mutant? im calling you on your bullshit.

I Challenge you to prove your accusations.
If you can find proof i will gladly get ip banned here.
If you cant proove your accusations then you get ip banned. Im sick of you constant shit i state facts and you lie to try to seem cooler than you are.

mabey hes talking abot the stats?

thats my first thought :D

Renax
04-14-2006, 03:09 PM
pplsuqbawlz bot isn't detectable :)

Mutant Squirrle
04-14-2006, 03:37 PM
exactly renax ;)

geno stfu ur still at my throat you bot records statistics of what people have used it to do doesnt it? such as mine essence mine coal shit like that.. christ you always think im trying to ruin your rep i dont give a shit about your dog hugging ass anymore leave me the hell alone -_-

i dont trouble and i dont want shit just leave me the hell alone

EDIT: and im sure as hell not getting ip banned on this forum because then id have to go to some other gay forum no names being mentioned

and if SBot3 is by waffen then i would think more of it but still kinda doubtful lol if its by richy T .... again... then... idk lol

Pwnd
04-14-2006, 10:45 PM

A.K.A. Pplsuqbawlz.

<3

Mutant Squirrle
04-14-2006, 10:57 PM
yes bawlz is one of the few people who probably could make (and probably has and wont let anyone see -_-) an amazing bot 95% ban proof haha but unfortunatly bawlzy has left the cheating scene he just makes priv stuffs now

bories36
10-06-2007, 04:19 AM
Whats the URL for Sbot3, i wanna look into it, see if my old auth works:)

ZephyrsFury
10-06-2007, 04:28 AM
OMG 04-15-2006. Please don't grave dig...