PDA

View Full Version : ~ Teh Flax Spinner ~

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 08:54 PM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/srlprefix/crafting.pngTeh Flax Spinnerhttp://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa473/srlprefix/crafting.png

This script was requested by grim1685 (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=18607) :)

As reflection 1 is getting outdated, and I'm a lazy man, I will allow anyone to do whatever they want to with this script. That means if you want to fix and/or improve it, you may do so and re-release it if you wish.

What does it do?
- It spins flax in lumbridge castle!
- Has anti-ban and breaking and failsafes. :)

How do I do I set it up?
- Place your character in lumbridge castle middle or upper floor, and have flax in your bank.

Neat!
- I know :)

v2.0 released!
- Rewrote the main loop, making the script faster and more reliable. This script may seem superhuman at some points, so if you are really afraid of getting banned please keep using the previous version. :)
v2.1 released!
- Stats are so awesome! Sign up at Stats.villavu.com if you're using my script please :)
v2.2 released!
- Minor bug preventing the script from logging out when breaking fixed.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/SpiritAuto/FlaxProggy1.jpg
^ Spirit's proggie report :)

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/865/proggiey.png
^legoluke182's report :D

grim1685
03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Thank you very much friend :]

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
You are very welcome =)

grim1685
03-16-2011, 09:15 PM
It has a bug wehre it goes down there stairs, then it goes to spin can't click the bowstring option though. And then when it thinks its spinning it mouses onto the minimap to the stairs, and then clicks them, then goes back to the wheel and repeats

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 09:17 PM
It has a bug wehre it goes down there stairs, then it goes to spin can't click the bowstring option though. And then when it thinks its spinning it mouses onto the minimap to the stairs, and then clicks them, then goes back to the wheel and repeats

Uhm ... You got updated SRL and reflection right?
Works well to me :\

grim1685
03-16-2011, 09:25 PM
I have everything updated :[ and it still wont work :\

It wont show me a progress report in my SMART window either :\

[Hint] C:\Users\Cameron\Documents\Simba\Includes\reflecti on\./Core/Objects.simba(347:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 346
[Hint] C:\Users\Cameron\Documents\Simba\Includes\reflecti on\./Core/Objects.simba(347:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 346
[Hint] (90:5): Variable 'I' never used at line 89
[Hint] (248:5): Variable 'C1' never used at line 247
[Hint] (248:5): Variable 'E' never used at line 247
[Hint] (248:5): Variable 'E2' never used at line 247
[Hint] (248:5): Variable 'I' never used at line 247
[Hint] (248:5): Variable 'C2' never used at line 247
[Hint] (248:51): Variable 'P' never used at line 247
[Hint] C:\Users\Cameron\Documents\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/SRLlog.scar(17:3): Variable 'THEFILE' never used at line 16
Compiled succesfully in 3432 ms.
SRL Compiled in 15 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 68, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
[05:27:07 PM] Set vPreviousBreak to 05:27:07 PM
[05:27:07 PM] Set vNextBreak to occur in 1 hours(s), 1 minute(s), 48 second(s).
[Reflection] Randoms var set!
[05:27:08 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel
[05:27:17 PM] Walked to da wheel
[05:27:17 PM] Time to spin!
(397, 86)
[05:27:25 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel
[05:27:37 PM] Walked to da wheel
[05:27:37 PM] Time to spin!
(393, 82)
[0[05:27:57 PM] Time to spin!
(393, 82)
[05:28:05 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel
[05:28:17 PM] Walked to da wheel
[05:28:17 PM] Time to spin!
(397, 86)
[05:28:25 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel
[05:28:36 PM] Walked to da wheel
[05:28:36 PM] Time to spin!
(397, 86)

Emaziz
03-16-2011, 09:43 PM
I have everything updated :[ and it still wont work :\

It wont show me a progress report in my SMART window either :\

Most likely it's failing to detect the bow string DTM, that will cause the loop to start over again. But err... It detects it perfectly to me. Do you have a laggy computer? Perhaps it tries to detect the DTM too early.

EDIT: Download the script again, I updated it. You will now see if it fails to detect the DTM :)

EDIT2: Please post as much information about it as possible. I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow, as well as improving the loop since it's not so good. G'night :)

ofc
03-17-2011, 02:40 AM
[10:39:05 PM] Time to spin!
[10:39:13 PM] Failed to find vDTM_String
[10:39:14 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel

grim1685
03-17-2011, 03:03 AM
Works fine from what I see :] Thanks again so much :]

Emaziz
03-17-2011, 09:38 AM
[10:39:05 PM] Time to spin!
[10:39:13 PM] Failed to find vDTM_String
[10:39:14 PM] Walking to middle floor/wheel

DTM finding suddenly failed. Removed it and used BMP finding instead, works like a charm! Also added failsafes so it won't perform unwanted tasks. (Walking to bank when still having flax, walking to wheel when not having flax, etc.)

ofc
03-17-2011, 08:18 PM
first 20 minutes I forgot I had smart off so didn't do anything but worked good for the rest.

http://www.tcgn.org/upload/pics/33782969hweyc.png

Emaziz
03-17-2011, 08:40 PM
first 20 minutes I forgot I had smart off so didn't do anything but worked good for the rest.

http://www.tcgn.org/upload/pics/33782969hweyc.png

Great to hear! Thanks for proggy :)

grim1685
03-17-2011, 10:07 PM
made about a mil in my sleep last night :P thanks again heh

Emaziz
03-17-2011, 10:12 PM
made about a mil in my sleep last night :P thanks again heh

Wow nice :)

You probably shouldn't run it at night thought. If script was to mess up you could be running around for 6 hours doing nothing. That's risky :\

grim1685
03-17-2011, 10:17 PM
I ran it last night and it was fine, and i don't really care if my crafting levels get reset, I just needed them at first for lunar spells :P

But I'll try to refrain from doing so, and btw to everyone on Villavu, try to keep this script as much of a secret as possible, don't leak to other sites because other sites can cause more and more bots to make Bow Strings in which making the price go down :\ Thanks

wand2658
03-17-2011, 11:22 PM
It sometimes has trouble banking when there's players standing in front of the booth. Once it right clicks, it shows use bank in the first line then the player's names. The script then tries to click on the players' names.

William
03-18-2011, 01:24 AM
you should try adding more randomness in the script to make it seem more human like ;)

EDIT: BTW same thing that happened to wand2658 happened to me and in thing you put flax spinned --> its flax spun ^^ lol

newb cheater
03-18-2011, 03:06 AM
Added the Players[X].Pin := ' '; in declare players. And you need to modify script on line 110 to this

while(not(R_BankScreen or R_PinScreen)) do

So it is compatible with banking. Credits to smurg :)

i luffs yeww
03-18-2011, 03:51 AM
All you have to do for flax spinning is add something to DeclarePlayers. Just add Players[X].Pin := '1234'; where 1234 is in between ' 's, and X is the player number. ;)

smurg
03-18-2011, 07:48 AM
All you have to do for flax spinning is add something to DeclarePlayers. Just add Players[X].Pin := '1234'; where 1234 is in between ' 's, and X is the player number. ;)

newb cheater was requesting some assistance, so I browsed over the script real quick.

It should actually be just Pin := '1234'; because it's already in the 'while Players[0] do' loop.

Then line 109 needs to be changed to include 'or R_PinScreen' because it will never reach the pin procedure because it exits if it doesn't find the bankscreen in a set amount of time.

i luffs yeww
03-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Bank procedures in SRL have pin functionality. Unless you use a custom function, then you need to add it. :p

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't use PIN so I haven't thought of it. :p
I'll fix it after class.

I'm aware of the banking issue when many players are in front of the bank, I hoped Timer's R_ChooseOptionSpecial (or something like that) would fix it, if not I'll make my own function.

I know it's supposed to be "Spun", but my fingers always write "spinned" instead :(
Will fix it :p

German class is so boring :(

EDIT: A question: Are anyone interested in support for multiple players?

newb cheater
03-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Would support and love more randomness tho :D

Will give u a good proggie

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Very well. By request (x2) I've now added anti-ban. You're welcome to give ideas to improve it. :) (procedure AntiBan)

newb cheater
03-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Very nice and neat work

*-*- Teh Flax Spinner v1.00 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 2 Hours, 57 Minutes and 27 Seconds
* Experience: 49560
* Exp/hour: 16757
* Flax spun: 3304
*Flax spun/hour: 1117

Still running. Just a suggestion;

While spinning the flax, and almost to finish, is it possible to mix up walking the movement from spin wheel to bank to make it look less botty.

Make it randomly choose 2 paths;

1. While flaxing, hover mouse to bottom left corner of smart and right click on stairs to go up the stairs. So it instantly goes up once finished spinning. (instead of walking near stairs and the right click to go up)

2. Just as current

For the banking part, the character likes to land itself near the booths but outside the bank on the other side of the wall.

Hope you don't think i'm complaining, just some suggestions and feedback to reduce suspicion.

William
03-18-2011, 04:00 PM
- ran your new version and it logs in opens bank then it clicks over one my items in the bank and it says "failed to open bank" then keeps doing that till it logs out

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Very nice and neat work

* Running for: 2 Hours, 57 Minutes and 27 Seconds
* Experience: 49560
* Exp/hour: 16757
* Flax spun: 3304
*Flax spun/hour: 1117

Still running. Just a suggestion;

While spinning the flax, and almost to finish, is it possible to mix up walking the movement from spin wheel to bank to make it look less botty.

Make it randomly choose 2 paths;

1. While flaxing, hover mouse to bottom left corner of smart and right click on stairs to go up the stairs. So it instantly goes up once finished spinning. (instead of walking near stairs and the right click to go up)

2. Just as current

For the banking part, the character likes to land itself near the booths but outside the bank on the other side of the wall.

Hope you don't think i'm complaining, just some suggestions and feedback to reduce suspicion.

Complains, suggestions and feedback is how scripts are improved. :)

It's a nice suggestions, I'll see how it is.

Glad you like it :)

- ran your new version and it logs in opens bank then it clicks over one my items in the bank and it says "failed to open bank" then keeps doing that till it logs out
Umm that is odd :p
Didn't have time to test latest version so it's possible tho'. I'll check it out right now :)

William
03-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Complains, suggestions and feedback is how scripts are improved. :)

It's a nice suggestions, I'll see how it is.

Glad you like it :)

Umm that is odd :p
Didn't have time to test latest version so it's possible tho'. I'll check it out right now :)

okay cool :D i have shitload off flax to spin lol

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
[UPDATE]
Fixed the banking bug

@newb cheater:
It's not possible to see the stairs when standing at the wheel, unless you turn around camera. Considering that, and the fact that I can't remember to ever have turned around the camera myself, I will not add the second path. Sowwy :(
But I still think you'll be safe ;)

EDIT:
I only have a super crappy computer with a fried CPU at home, (where I am in weekends), so my client is running at 3-4 FPS. Therefore I can't really test the script, and it fails to do pretty much anything. Let me know how the script works and I'll do my best to fix it. :)

William
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
[UPDATE]
Fixed the banking bug

@newb cheater:
It's not possible to see the stairs when standing at the wheel, unless you turn around camera. Considering that, and the fact that I can't remember to ever have turned around the camera myself, I will not add the second path. Sowwy :(
But I still think you'll be safe ;)

EDIT:
I only have a super crappy computer with a fried CPU at home, (where I am in weekends), so my client is running at 3-4 FPS. Therefore I can't really test the script, and it fails to do pretty much anything. Let me know how the script works and I'll do my best to fix it. :)

- okay i ran it its working great, the only thing is after a random it waits for the invent of flax to be done spinning (even though its not spinning since it just finished random) causing it to it log out :P

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 05:21 PM
- okay i ran it its working great, the only thing is after a random it waits for the invent of flax to be done spinning (even though its not spinning since it just finished random) causing it to it log out :P

After a random event or after a antiban call?
I noticed another bug that probably was causing it. Fixed and uploaded :)

William
03-18-2011, 05:53 PM
After a random event or after a antiban call?
I noticed another bug that probably was causing it. Fixed and uploaded :)

it was after a random event, and i'll check out new version after the one im running stops 2 lazy 2 change right now ^^

smurg
03-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Bank procedures in SRL have pin functionality. Unless you use a custom function, then you need to add it. :p

Not that I'm aware of.

This is R_OpenBankBooth's opening lines:

Result := R_BankScreen or R_PinScreen;
if Result then Exit;

and

SRL's OpenBank cycles through Bank Fast, Quiet, NPC which each have equivalent of:

Result := (LoggedIn) and (BankScreen or PinScreen);
if (Result) then exit;

William
03-18-2011, 09:46 PM
*Flax spun/hour: *-*- Teh Flax Spinner v1.00 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 1 Hours, 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds
* Experience: -112843
* Exp/hour: -110720
* Flax spun: 1112
*Flax spun/hour: 1091
*-*- flaxflaxflaxflaxflaxflax -*-*

- Srry for such a short proggy but i had a 6 hr one and simba crashed before i could get my hands on it.
- The one thing that happened when i ran out of flax was that it kept closing bank and opening it back trying to get more flax even though there was none in bank

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 09:52 PM
- Srry for such a short proggy but i had a 6 hr one and simba crashed before i could get my hands on it.
- The one thing that happened when i ran out of flax was that it kept closing bank and opening it back trying to get more flax even though there was none in bank

Fixed. :)

William
03-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Fixed. :)

oh okay cool :D

EDIT: might wana fix:

[Error] (132:37): Type mismatch at line 131
Compiling failed.

hehe

Emaziz
03-18-2011, 10:14 PM
EDIT: might wana fix:

hehe

hehe :redface:

Always a good idea to try to compile before I upload >_> Fixed ^^,

William
03-19-2011, 03:03 AM
* Running for: 3 Hours, 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds
* Experience: 43260
* Exp/hour: 14315
* Flax spun: 2884
*Flax spun/hour: 954
- Stopped because it finished a random but didn't continue spinning

wand2658
03-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Tried the updated version but still have the same banking problem. I end up walking back and forth a couple of times before it finally manages to bank.

newb cheater
03-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Please ensure that you have safe mode on and window size fixed, instead of resizable. I had that problem too initially.

And, just another proggy

* Running for: 1 Hours, 26 Minutes and 58 Seconds
* Experience: 24345
* Exp/hour: 16796
* Flax spun: 1623
*Flax spun/hour: 1119

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 09:21 AM
- Stopped because it finished a random but didn't continue spinning
Did you use the updated version? How long did it stay idle before you stopped it?

Tried the updated version but still have the same banking problem. I end up walking back and forth a couple of times before it finally manages to bank.
Did you have any flax in your inventory? Was it trying to open the bank or did it just walk around?

Santa
03-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Your scripts are amazing.. I'll have to try this out sometime :D
I used your Theiving one and I have one thing to say.. THANKS!

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Your scripts are amazing.. I'll have to try this out sometime :D
I used your Theiving one and I have one thing to say.. THANKS!

Oh you better not try out this then, it's quite buggy I hear. :p But I'm glad you like my thiever :D You're welcome!

William
03-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Did you use the updated version? How long did it stay idle before you stopped it?

- Yeah i did, it passed bout a min or two

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 04:38 PM
- Yeah i did, it passed bout a min or two

That is really odd... The 'wait while spinning' loop is supposed to break if nothing happens for 3 seconds.

You'll just have to live with it for now. Working on another script atm :p

wand2658
03-19-2011, 04:56 PM
It was right clicking on the bank and the first line is use bank, after that is player's names. It would click on the players name and move. After a couple of tries the use quickly bank option would show up. I had bowstrings in my inventory.

Did you have any flax in your inventory? Was it trying to open the bank or did it just walk around?

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 05:11 PM
It was right clicking on the bank and the first line is use bank, after that is player's names. It would click on the players name and move. After a couple of tries the use quickly bank option would show up. I had bowstrings in my inventory.

When many players are standing in front of the booth the option may show as "Bank booth >", which you have to click in order to get to the second list containing the Use-quickly option. There's currently no support for it in SRL, and I'm too busy to make one right now. I suggest you change worlds to a less crowded one :)

rogeruk
03-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Emaziz, its important that you scripts work flawlessly before moving onto another script. Support all scripts. Saying I'm too busy isn't a good thing

A simple fix to the problem: Bank with the NPC.

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Emaziz, its important that you scripts work flawlessly before moving onto another script. Support all scripts. Saying I'm too busy isn't a good thing

A simple fix to the problem: Bank with the NPC.

That is true, but since I started a new script while I thought this script was bug free it's kind of hard to move the motivation from the new script to this 'old' script. However since you so kindly gave me a quick solution, it is not fixed and uploaded. Thanks :)

rogeruk
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
That is true, but since I started a new script while I thought this script was bug free it's kind of hard to move the motivation from the new script to this 'old' script. However since you so kindly gave me a quick solution, it is not fixed and uploaded. Thanks :)

Label the attachments with version numbers so you have an history and users can see what version it is?

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Label the attachments with version numbers so you have an history and users can see what version it is?

There's an update list on first post showing time and date of each update.

LolL
03-19-2011, 09:45 PM
This script is great! I'm going to have a sweet proggy pretty soon.

Bug: The script sometimes fails to walk up/down the stairs and assumes it did. It will then try walk to the bank when it's still on the spinning wheel floor or try to walk to the spinning wheel when it's still on the bank floor. Maybe check if the bank or spinning wheel symbol is on the minimap to determine if the walking up/down the stairs was successful?

William
03-19-2011, 09:57 PM
- Also sometimes it takes a while to find bank (im using latest version)

LolL
03-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Another bug: When the script is banking and it right-clicks the bank booth, sometimes the grouped option shows up instead of the normal non-grouped ones due to a large amount of players standing next to the booth. The script doesn’t handle this properly and clicks on the second option anyways which instead of being "Use-quickly" is "Walk here" which makes it walk to the bank booth (duh), not open it. It keeps trying and trying until the non-grouped options show, but that wastes a lot of time.

http://i54.tinypic.com/154vhih.jpg

The above shows the grouped option I’m talking about.

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Banking bug ELIMINATED. Will now always open by NPC instead of booth. Also floor detection should work properly. Redownload the script ;)

LolL
03-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks dude! I'm also pretty sure SRL has the functionality to handle grouped options (NPC is working perfectly but for being more human-like your script could do both). I think the floor detection is working well; the script is performing very quickly and flawlessly so far.

Another tiny, tiny suggestion: When the script is walking to the bank, it usually clicks somewhere outside or close to outside the bank. Having it click inside the bank more often would save some time + it's what humans usually do :).

http://i54.tinypic.com/2qdtllf.jpg

The red rectangle is where the script usually walks my player and the cyan tiles script is where I'm suggesting it should walk more often, though not always to make it more human-like.

Edit: Nope, the floor detection isn't working. The script was done banking, walked to the stairs, and misclicked the stairs. It then assumed it went downstairs and tried to click the tile where the spinning wheel usually is, but my player was still on the bank floor. It then fixed itself by retrying to walk to the stairs and clicking them and succeeded, but regardless the detection didn't work.

Emaziz
03-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks dude! I'm also pretty sure SRL has the functionality to handle grouped options (NPC is working perfectly but for being more human-like your script could do both). I think the floor failsafe is working good; the script is performing very quickly and flawlessly so far.

Another tiny, tiny suggestion: When the script is walking to the bank, it usually clicks somewhere outside or close to outside the bank. Having it click inside the bank more often would save some time + it's what humans usually do :).

The red rectangle is where the script usually walks my player and the cyan tiles script is where I'm suggesting it should walk more often, though not always to make it more human-like.

I'd love you to find me the function that supports grouped options :)

Also fixed the walking, so download once again :p. Let me know if it still should walk oddly. :)

LolL
03-20-2011, 02:31 AM
The script got stuck for some reason after it took a break.

[09:45:10 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:11 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)
[09:45:17 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:18 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)
[09:45:22 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:23 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)

And it kept doing that for 40 minutes until I came back and stopped the script. I watched what was happening: the script would walk the player (even though he was already at the bank), wait a bit (no mouse movements or anything), and then rewalk the player, wait a bit, and again and again. I think it was having a problem finding the banker, although it worked for about 50 minutes before that.

Btw, when you said you "fixed the walking, so download once again", did you mean the script would walk inside the bank more often or that you fixed the floor detection (see my edit above)?

Edit: It got stuck again. Same exact thing as above (except this time my inventory was full of flax, not bow string, but that doesn't matter). And it was after it took a break, just like last time. Taking a break is causing issues with finding the banker for some reason. I'm going to turn breaks off for now, but a fix would be nice.

William
03-20-2011, 05:56 AM
* Running for: 6 Hours, 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds
* Experience: 85530
* Exp/hour: 14109
* Flax spun: 5702
*Flax spun/hour: 940

- I left my house and accidentally left it running lol, o well got me 60 crafting :)

Emaziz
03-20-2011, 09:54 AM
The script got stuck for some reason after it took a break.

[09:45:10 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:11 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)
[09:45:17 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:18 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)
[09:45:22 PM] Walked back to da bank!
[09:45:23 PM] Printed on-screen progress report
* (Progress report)

And it kept doing that for 40 minutes until I came back and stopped the script. I watched what was happening: the script would walk the player (even though he was already at the bank), wait a bit (no mouse movements or anything), and then rewalk the player, wait a bit, and again and again. I think it was having a problem finding the banker, although it worked for about 50 minutes before that.

Btw, when you said you "fixed the walking, so download once again", did you mean the script would walk inside the bank more often or that you fixed the floor detection (see my edit above)?

Edit: It got stuck again. Same exact thing as above (except this time my inventory was full of flax, not bow string, but that doesn't matter). And it was after it took a break, just like last time. Taking a break is causing issues with finding the banker for some reason. I'm going to turn breaks off for now, but a fix would be nice. Quite odd. Breaking shouldn't affect this at all. Anyways, banking procedure is only called when you do NOT have any flax in inventory. According to the debug you gave me, it doesn't attempt to open the bank at all, which means you had flax in inventory which also means it shouldn't walk to bank at all ... May be reflection messing with you. Well, tweaked the script a little bit more and uploaded. Btw if you have a laggy computer you may want to disable graphics for better performance.

* Running for: 6 Hours, 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds
* Experience: 85530
* Exp/hour: 14109
* Flax spun: 5702
*Flax spun/hour: 940

- I left my house and accidentally left it running lol, o well got me 60 crafting :) Very nice :D You had breaking right?

William
03-20-2011, 08:00 PM
Very nice :D You had breaking right?

- Yeah i did

EDIT: Btw when its banking a lot of the time it hovers over the cannon and then when it finally finds bank it waits around 10 secs to deposit all the flax ^^ if you could improve the banking a bit the flax per hour would be much faster :)

Emaziz
03-20-2011, 08:10 PM
- Yeah i did

EDIT: Btw when its banking a lot of the time it hovers over the cannon and then when it finally finds bank it waits around 10 secs to deposit all the flax ^^ if you could improve the banking a bit the flax per hour would be much faster :)

Maybe it's about time someone makes an R_OpenBankNPC function ... Maybe that someone will have to be me :) I'll try to fix one

EDIT: There. Opened bank a houndred times with a custom function, it can't possibly fail now! Download and hopefully you won't have to download again in a while. :p

LolL
03-21-2011, 01:16 AM
I’ve been running the script in chunks for two days. I had this really nice proggy--over 4 hours long--but my computer shut off :rolleyes:. Um, so the longest one that I could actually save would be:
http://i51.tinypic.com/69jnz5.jpg
Over 2 hours and 2200 flax spun, which finished the last of my flax.

Here’s the real deal, though:
http://i51.tinypic.com/211713c.png
That’s over 10k bow strings in barely less than 10 hours (1k / hour). Over 1.9m, cash money baby :D.

So the floor detection isn’t flawless but the script fails to go up/down the stairs rarely for me so it’s all good. I haven’t checked if the breaking problem still exists or not and how the new banker finding is working; I will later if I need to spin more flax. But solid script overall.

Edit: You should really change the version stored in the script every time you update it because it gets confusing.

Santa
03-21-2011, 01:56 AM
One word.. AMAZING.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/SpiritAuto/FlaxProggy.jpg

This is my current proggy (and it's still running).

It rarely gets stuck, and if it does it corrects itself.
Very very good, It got me from 71-72 crafting also :D.

Edit: Ended up running for 8 hours and gained 100k crafting Exp. :)
It finished all my Flax.

Emaziz
03-21-2011, 10:13 AM
I’ve been running the script in chunks for two days. I had this really nice proggy--over 4 hours long--but my computer shut off :rolleyes:. Um, so the longest one that I could actually save would be:
http://i51.tinypic.com/69jnz5.jpg
Over 2 hours and 2200 flax spun, which finished the last of my flax.

Here’s the real deal, though:
http://i51.tinypic.com/211713c.png
That’s over 10k bow strings in barely less than 10 hours (1k / hour). Over 1.9m, cash money baby :D.

So the floor detection isn’t flawless but the script fails to go up/down the stairs rarely for me so it’s all good. I haven’t checked if the breaking problem still exists or not and how the new banker finding is working; I will later if I need to spin more flax. But solid script overall.

Edit: You should really change the version stored in the script every time you update it because it gets confusing.
Glad banking worked out :) I will rewrite the engine to improve speed and eliminate floor bug. Since all updates really haven't been anything but bug fixes. I'll release the new version later today. :)

One word.. AMAZING.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/SpiritAuto/FlaxProggy.jpg

This is my current proggy (and it's still running).

It rarely gets stuck, and if it does it corrects itself.
Very very good, It got me from 71-72 crafting also :D.

Edit: Ended up running for 8 hours and gained 100k crafting Exp. :)
It finished all my Flax.very nice! :D

EDIT: v2.0 released
- Ran it for 1 hour and it's much quicker and it will only do what it's supposed to do when it's supposed to do it.
- May for some seem too quick, if you think so and are afraid of getting banned, you're welcome to use the old version.

William
03-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Glad banking worked out :) I will rewrite the engine to improve speed and eliminate floor bug. Since all updates really haven't been anything but bug fixes. I'll release the new version later today. :)

very nice! :D

EDIT: v2.0 released
- Ran it for 1 hour and it's much quicker and it will only do what it's supposed to do when it's supposed to do it.
- May for some seem too quick, if you think so and are afraid of getting banned, you're welcome to use the old version.

- Thanks man ill be sure to try this version in a few days i think i got flagged on my mems acc :p

legoluke182
03-21-2011, 10:42 PM
just got done with a 7 hour run.

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/proggiey.png/

link to proggie^^^

feels good. great job. 1.5m flax to go!!!

Emaziz
03-22-2011, 08:02 AM
just got done with a 7 hour run.

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/proggiey.png/

link to proggie^^^

feels good. great job. 1.5m flax to go!!!

1.5m worth of flax I assume? :p Thanks for proggy, going straight to the first post :D

William
03-22-2011, 06:56 PM
- You should add srl stats :D

Emaziz
03-22-2011, 07:07 PM
- You should add srl stats :D

Done ;)

grim1685
03-22-2011, 10:47 PM
In the last update, it's having trouble finding the bank on the start up of RS, like it'll just walk towards the booth but not open bank. :\

legoluke182
03-22-2011, 10:53 PM
1.5m worth of flax I assume? :p Thanks for proggy, going straight to the first post :D

i wish! nope 1.5m flax as in flax not cost. np

grim1685
03-23-2011, 01:28 AM
It wont bank when it starts up or gets back from a break :\

Emaziz
03-23-2011, 06:41 AM
In the last update, it's having trouble finding the bank on the start up of RS, like it'll just walk towards the booth but not open bank. :\

It wont bank when it starts up or gets back from a break :\

With v2.0 in general or v2.1? I didn't change anything at v2.1 so nothing should be wrong. What do you mean on the start up on RS? Does it work after a few seconds?

EDIT: I'm spinning 20k flax now, so far it seems flawless. Banks really quick, just like it should :)

Emaziz
03-23-2011, 10:17 AM
With v2.0 in general or v2.1? I didn't change anything at v2.1 so nothing should be wrong. What do you mean on the start up on RS? Does it work after a few seconds?

EDIT: I'm spinning 20k flax now, so far it seems flawless. Banks really quick, just like it should :)

EDIT2: It's been running for 3 hours 20 min now with 1k flax/hour, that means there aren't any issues at all. It has been breaking 3 times and it is still running perfectly. I did notice that it may not always log out when breaking because bank screen is still open. It is possible that you have been unlucky and the script messed up when it thought it was logged out. I'm not sure.

To be sure it's working correctly I have fixed it. Uploading v2.2 now.

EDIT3: Oi, way to press the quote button instead of edit button :p

Santa
03-24-2011, 06:11 AM
You'll be seeing a lot of commits by me (Santa) ;)
I <3 this script!

Santa
03-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Sorry about this Double Post, but I feel that this proggy deserves it's own post :D

Go big or go home.

Edit: I have 2 players on that script, Do you think you could have it switch players every break?
Because it will run the first player and if that player goes false it won't switch players.
I think that would be a great addition to the script :D

Emaziz
03-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Sorry about this Double Post, but I feel that this proggy deserves it's own post :D

Go big or go home.

Edit: I have 2 players on that script, Do you think you could have it switch players every break?
Because it will run the first player and if that player goes false it won't switch players.
I think that would be a great addition to the script :D
I hadn't really considered support for multiple players because I didn't think people had two member accounts that they would bot on simontaniously :p If you can help me test I can maybe make it tonight. I only have one members account atm ;)

EDIT: Awesome proggy btw :O

Zyt3x
03-24-2011, 08:13 PM
I see you got a "Flax/hour" counter there.. Maybe put up a "Money/hour" counter too? :)

Emaziz
03-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I see you got a "Flax/hour" counter there.. Maybe put up a "Money/hour" counter too? :)
Too lazy to calculate that yourself? :p

But maybe I will.. If I can find a good price retrieving function. :)

Zyt3x
03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Too lazy to calculate that yourself? :p

But maybe I will.. If I can find a good price retrieving function. :)It's always nice looking at money/hour reports :)

Price := IntToStrDef(GetNumbers(Between(GetPage('http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=1779'), '<b>Current guide price:</b> ', '<br><br>')), 71);Should work fine :)

Emaziz
03-24-2011, 08:24 PM
It's always nice looking at money/hour reports :)

Price := IntToStrDef(GetNumbers(Between(GetPage('http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj=1779'), '<b>Current guide price:</b> ', '<br><br>')), 71);Should work fine :)

You'll be disappointed tho', flax spinning isn't really that great money :p

Santa
03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
What ever you need help with I'll be here. :D

Emaziz
03-25-2011, 06:36 AM
What ever you need help with I'll be here. :D

Add my MSN? :) Aleksandersleire@hotmail.com

legoluke182
03-29-2011, 08:32 PM
*-*- Teh Flax Spinner v2.21 ~ By Emaziz -*-*
* Running for: 4 Hours, 54 Minutes and 13 Seconds
* Experience: 82785
* Exp/hour: 16882
* Flax spun: 4807
*Flax spun/hour: 980

grats
04-04-2011, 01:28 PM
It's clicking flax & then clicking the wheel then clicking spin flax every time, is it supposed to do that?

Emaziz
04-04-2011, 02:30 PM
It's clicking flax & then clicking the wheel then clicking spin flax every time, is it supposed to do that?
It's not supposed to click the flax in inventory O_o Have you tried to restart the script? I ran it for 10 hours on friday and it worked flawlessly. Are anyone else experiencing this?

grats
04-04-2011, 02:49 PM
It's not supposed to click the flax in inventory O_o Have you tried to restart the script? I ran it for 10 hours on friday and it worked flawlessly. Are anyone else experiencing this?

I'll try it again, I ran it like right before the update was going to happen so only saw it try one set.

Oh I guess hooks are outdated now :P

legoluke182
04-05-2011, 03:16 AM
when it goes to bank. it clicks random items in the top row. does this for like a min. b4 clicking deposit and continuing.

grats
04-05-2011, 05:02 AM
when it goes to bank. it clicks random items in the top row. does this for like a min. b4 clicking deposit and continuing.

yea mine was clicking the money

also for em, this is what it's doing.. after every couple of strings it does

http://i.imgur.com/fpBDC.png

so what it's repeating is this section:

if ((hasFlax) and (GetPlaneIndex = 1)) then
begin
debug('Spinning flax');
wait(1000+random(1000));
wheel := GetObjectByID(36970,OBJECT_TYPE_INTERACTABLE,20);
tehTile := wheel.Tile;
if not TileOnMS(tehTile,0) then
WalkToTile(Tile(3209,3213),1,1);
attempts := 0;
while (attempts <= 3) do

I added that wait
wait(1000+random(1000));

so it doesn't click as much, it helped a bit.. of course it's still clicking the wheel and spinning again & again, I guess somethings making it repeat that part somewhere

Emaziz
04-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Odd. Something must've broken it :( I'll look into it after school :)

legoluke182
04-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Odd. Something must've broken it :( I'll look into it after school :)

plz and thank you.

it almost looks like after the bank window is open its still trying to click/find the banker. as in there isnt a long enough wait for the bank window to open.

Emaziz
04-05-2011, 05:22 PM
I've been running it for some while now and I can't see any of the problems you're mentioning. :S It spins perfectly, it banks perfectly and it doesn't click any inventory items. :\

Looking through my functions I can't see any reason why you'd experience any trouble ... unless you're lagging a LOT. Are you? :p

grats
04-05-2011, 11:24 PM
I've been running it for some while now and I can't see any of the problems you're mentioning. :S It spins perfectly, it banks perfectly and it doesn't click any inventory items. :\

Looking through my functions I can't see any reason why you'd experience any trouble ... unless you're lagging a LOT. Are you? :p

weird.. you're using the 2.21?

Emaziz
04-06-2011, 05:41 AM
weird.. you're using the 2.21?

Yes :\

enoyhs
04-17-2011, 08:25 AM
* Running for: 2 Hours, 19 Minutes and 28 Seconds
* Experience: 36960
* Exp/hour: 15900
* Flax spun: 2221
*Flax spun/hour: 955

Working pretty nice :)

legoluke182
04-21-2011, 05:12 AM
just put a pin on the account i use with this script and it cant enter it in, i have to do it.

theheretic
05-02-2011, 01:09 PM
So I had a problem with your script where it would keep clicking on the wheel because it thought it wasn't spinning. So I modified your isSpinning function to make it wait 1500ms. Solved the issue for me.

function isSpinning: boolean;
var timer: longInt; ani: integer;
begin
timer := GetSystemTime;
while (GetSystemTime-timer) < 1500 do
begin
ani := GetMe.Animation;
if (ani <> -1) then
begin
result := True;
exit;
end;
end;
result := False;
end;

Home
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
So I had a problem with your script where it would keep clicking on the wheel because it thought it wasn't spinning. So I modified your isSpinning function to make it wait 1500ms. Solved the issue for me.

function isSpinning: boolean;
var timer: longInt; ani: integer;
begin
timer := GetSystemTime;
while (GetSystemTime-timer) < 1500 do
begin
ani := GetMe.Animation;
if (ani <> -1) then
begin
result := True;
exit;
end;
end;
result := False;
end;

WaitForAnimation(1500);

Should do the same trick :)

~Home

enoyhs
05-03-2011, 03:22 PM
* Running for: 11 Hours, 44 Minutes and 10 Seconds
* Experience: 183465
* Exp/hour: 15632
* Flax spun: 10039
*Flax spun/hour: 855

Stopped because RS had to update.. Sadly flax per hour was kind of low, but I think I was lagging pretty bad for some reason..

Spelletje
07-02-2011, 10:16 AM
[Hint] (136:5): Variable 'I' never used at line 135
[Hint] (136:37): Variable 'P' never used at line 135
[Hint] (136:48): Variable 'TIMER' never used at line 135
[Hint] (342:5): Variable 'ME' never used at line 341
[Hint] (343:65): Variable 'TRASH' never used at line 342
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/SRLlog.scar(17:3): Variable 'THEFILE' never used at line 16
Compiled succesfully in 936 ms.

this is what I get when I compile

And when I run the script it has trouble opening the bank.
It right clicks the bank and selects cancel every single time

anyone else has this problem?

b12hitman
11-30-2011, 02:02 PM
doesnt seem to work for some reason

Gooneroo
12-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Reflection scripts aren't working. Only color scripts are working at the moment.

YoHoJo
12-01-2011, 07:34 AM
DOH c'mon new guys read around a little bit first!
All REFLECTION scripts don't work!
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=851555#post851555

weeaas
01-29-2012, 11:53 PM
where i need to put it to work for me??

Dynamite
01-29-2012, 11:54 PM
where i need to put it to work for me??

to make it work you read the post above you... :fiery:

weeaas
01-30-2012, 12:09 AM
can anyone help me with it?

Caotom
01-30-2012, 07:36 AM
can anyone help me with it?

Please read the text underneath the reflection section as well as all the posts above you. "Please note scripts moved here are currently not functional due to recent "bot-buster" update."

~Caotom