PDA

View Full Version : Draynor Fisher/Cooker

HarryJames
03-26-2011, 01:24 PM
What does the script do:
It will fish Sardine/Herring in Draynor and then bank them. When I can get it to work, it will also support cooking (With normal or willow logs, and it will automatically know which to do based on Skills).

There are very few Failsafes at the moment, because I can't see where it will go wrong. I'm going to add a few for the walking etc.

Fill in lines 14-20.

Changelog
V1: The first release, has all of the basics including (broken) cooking. It seems pretty flawless to me.
V1.10: Added a crappy deathwalk which doesn't work, but I'm gonna fix it up. Also, fixed a bug with fishing bait being counted wrong.
V1.25: Stats, Multiplayer, Failsafes, better proggy, more general Workyness.

Known Bugs
None (yet)!

Features to come

Average time per load
Levels gained
Save Proggy to text file
End the script on a timer as well as number of fish or levels reached

Best Proggies

|--------- HarryJames ---------|
|------FisherCookerBanker------|
|==============================|
| |
| Character: Cake Ruler |
| Running Time: 02h 33m 49s |
| Herring: 635 |
| Sardine: 639 |
| Fish Caught: 1274/8000 |
| EXP Earned: 31830 |
| Bait remaining: 36107 |
| Taken 4 breaks. |
| |
|------------------------------|

I don't have it any more, but it was 3-4 hours and caught 2350 fish (which was what I set it too).

Floor66
03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Does this cook at the range north of the bank? Or does it chop log + use tinderbox?
Also, I suppose for a failsafe you could add a sort of recalibration feature, so if any walk happens to fail, see if it can walk to either of your positions ('bank', 'cook', etc.) and pick up from there.

And if all else fails, tele to lumby + walk back? That's basically what I do, luckily it doesn't happen too often :)

HarryJames
03-26-2011, 01:55 PM
It doesn't support cooking yet, becuase I can never find the fire that I make.

I didn't know about the range ><
That will be better as well.

If it gets lost, I'll try walking coarsely to near the bank (so a few points near it), and if not then just tele to Lumby and do a deathwalk!

HarryJames
03-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I can't find this range, could you show me on the map or something please?

Floor66
03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Sorry, I believe it's not a range but a fireplace. In the northernmost house in draynor.
Also, for the fire finding; when you make a fire, it can't be further than 1 square away from you. Try searching for the fire colour with a simple TPA around your character?

HarryJames
03-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I could do, I was just going to use reflection but it never seems to be able to find the fire.

If you want to check it through, just uncomment out the WalkTo('cook') and Cook procedure in the main loop, and make sure you have a tinderbox in the inventory and an axe equipped. :)

Floor66
03-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Well then why not use colour? :P It will never break and you can add cooking easily now.

HarryJames
03-26-2011, 03:14 PM
I'll read into TPAs properly when I get home, I'm gonna go meet some freinds now :)

HarryJames
03-27-2011, 10:40 PM
BumpaidgeForUpaetes.