Advanced Boat and then exiting after about 2 - 6 runs

So its a Bit of A hack BUT i have Fixed It and Now Had It Running 24Hours

Also Added In SMART Stats .

Also Got it Working Perfectly With SMART
Made it Login to Pest Control Worlds must set

Players[0].WorldInfo := [False, 53]; // <- Put world Number Where 53 is
and in the mainloop
Smart_Server := 53; // <- again worldnumber where 53 is

By Default the Above is Set to world 53 (pest control)

Setup RS username and pass and click Start
If you want Stats Here on Villavu remember to
include your stats user and pass

also if you want to know what i did about it getting stuck at Advanced.
well try it . ( its basic .. but it works .)
Heres how (only works if you are under lvl 100 combat)
Dont start the script yet
Make sure your player is on the void knight island
logout and start the script
when script has logged your player in
Pause it .
Disable SMART
walk you player to next to the Advanced boat
Start the Script in Simba
Enable SMART

And Watch.

Thanks to Camaro For Providing The Original Script

By Default . this Script will use Pest Control Server 53

a 4 Hour Status Report
Won: 47 games.
Lost: 36 games.
Zealed: 1
Exchanged: 1 times.
Points Earned: 94

Edit : Can a mod please remove the copy of this in Script Requests. im not sure how i posted it there . lolz .soz

Emaziz
03-28-2011, 02:51 PM
You need permission from the original owner to post their scripts, else modified scripts should be for personal use only. :\

sm0k3
03-28-2011, 02:57 PM
See now this i was wondering about .
i havent been able to get hold of Camaro yet .. and as he said in the original
thread he couldnt do anything more with it .. i kinda guessed he wouldnt mind

NOTE To Mod's If you Have any objections Then Please remove this thread .

BIGGER NOTE TO CAMARO : Sorry bout not askin Um . :duh:

pyroryan
03-28-2011, 07:09 PM
He told me he would give permission over MSN.

Edit:

I'm glad you took up the effort to fix up the script. I have no problem with this. Nice job :)
From this thread http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63453.

Camaro'
03-28-2011, 07:13 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63453

Please don't make two threads?

sm0k3
03-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Sorry thought i posted it here when it didnt show up Didn't think it went through
.. so me Blindly scrolling past the

Script Requests Pest Control -Remod by YoHoJo
All your script requests/ideas/brainwaves in here... Today, 09:15 AM 301 3,196

line at the top of the page thought oh hmm not there ill remake it see if that works made this one.

i sone realised my mistake then .... :duh: sorry

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

well back on subject i havent changed much yet .
lol

this started off as a project to learn with when i came across a problem ..:)

every so often after a few games my player would suddenly run to the Advanced boat
im only lvl 70 odd combat in this acc so up pops the text about needing lvl 100 combat
BAM it logs out .. so i took a look

Lines:

ProgressReport;
if (Debug) then Writeln('Reason Failed: Ended up at the wrong boat');
Logout;

or to the same effect..
i found code a little hard to follow to be honest i just have a hard time finding whats what..

so here i have done this

ProgressReport;
if (Debug) then Writeln('Reason Failed: Ended up at the wrong boat');
if findsymbol(x,y,'shop') then
begin
wait(100+random(30));
Mouse(x,y,5,5,true);
wait(4200);
findsymbol(x,y,'anvil')
Mouse(x+13,y+39,5,5,true);
wait(200+random(30));
end;
end;
Getinboat2;
This as you can see simply clicks to the store just north west
waits a few seconds so the anvil is also on the MiniMap and clicks
just below the anvil at the start of the docks

~ im learning Sps at the moment id love to integrate it for the walking . get you movin
just a lil more around the map . . ~

And Included A SMART Debug Screen with General Script Stats

i am planing to add much more like avoiding those pink things there a pain ..
the ones that explode ..

Thank you again . to Camaro for accepting My Wish to fix it up a little I know i havent
done much yet but i would love to iron out some odd wait times when just ingame at the squire everyone runs into battle you just stand there for a while then suddenly run its stood there for most of the game once or twice

Camaro'
03-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Symbols aren't the most accurate way of walking, neither is using large offsets.

There are many ways to accurately walk in runescape using color finding techniques.

Using TPA's, DTMS, Radial Walking, SPS(I think thats it :) ), find one that works for you (and is reliable) and use it :)

sm0k3
03-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Yeh i try'd a little color walking to get the player back to the start of the bridge
for some reason it wouldnt break out of walked to wrong boat loop it would walk a few steps and then click back to the advanced boat when i tryed with the symbols it seemed to work better but yeh in the long run it would probably benifit a lot more from usin sps

ive been trying to get the exchange points to work better .. i will often find it trying to exchange 86 points or somthing by clicking the spend 100 button
of course becuase there isnt 100 points it fails to spend anything the script dosent realise this and adds 1 to times exechanged and then carrys on playing

ive was trying to get it to detect this and spend the points in via the 10 button and the 1 button when needded .. but i just kept faffing up the hole process and making it just sit there doing nothing
un fotunatly i gave that up and dont have that copy of the script .. drove me mad the other night lol

any ideas wat might be going on here anyone

GTFO
04-11-2011, 11:03 PM
works splendid when using until i hit 100 pts and it tries to exchange points but i dont want it to and its set to "false"

sm0k3
04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Yeh ive heard about this Exchanging problem . it will be fixed but currently im attempting to get the script to use SPS for walking . UPDATE Coming SOON

GTFO
04-13-2011, 05:30 AM
all the best mate

FuruChan
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey I like this script. It runs nicely and does what it is suppose to. If you think you're willing to try and make it better, I have a few suggestions. I don't know exactly how you would go about adding them into the script, but I have a little knowledge on most basic scripting. Either way, I think you should continue to update this.

sm0k3
04-14-2011, 03:27 PM
@FuruChan

I am happy to Keep updating This Script . i have an update in the works that will cut down on most of the long waits at the boat after getting to the island
[ you may have seen this but it doesn't seem to effect some people ]

I would love to here your Suggestions .. and will try to include them if i can

FuruChan
04-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Alright, well one thing I noticed that I thought looked a little strange at first, was the fact that when it goes to fight a monster it, it tends to click the monster pretty often. I was thinking that you can't use the FightFind function or anything because there is so much activity and sometimes monster don't directly attack you, but maybe you could use the DectectPlayerMovement (I don't think that is what it's called haha but you get the picture) function, and use a wait time. For example, add a Constant in the script that has a set wait time for the weapon that is being used, or in the setup have the user type the delay time of the weapon they will be using, in milliseconds, so that it "DetectPlayerMovement Wait(DelayTime) DetectPlayerMovement". Does that make sense? So since the player isn't moving for a short time after he attacks, it doesn't check for movement until after the delay time to be more accurate of when you are fighting. And when you stop moving then the script can move on to the next monster. This also makes sure the player will kill the monster it is fighting before moving on.

I know that is a lot for one suggestion sorry lol

Another thing I would suggest is if after a time it can't find a monster, because it followed a Shifter or something to an away place, use the color on the MiniMap of the platform the Void Knight stands on, and walk back to the platform. I know sometimes it walks away from the platform, but I never see it go back.

My last suggestion, and this is if you want to really do some hard editing; create multiple functions and a Constant. The constant would be something like "Activity" with options like "Protect, Portal, Rangers". Go through and have the user set which type of "Activity" he/she would like to do, or have it select randomly each round, and for "Protect" have the script only protect the Void Knight. For "Portal" find the black text in the chat window and have the player run to the open Portal and attack the portal. And for "Rangers" have the player run South of the platform and kill the ranging things that accumulate there.

Again that last suggestion is something pretty major, but the script would be very good if you could incorporate something like that. I would like to do something like this myself, but I struggle writing simple Rune Selling scripts, and Automining scripts with my ability at the moment :P

Anyway, sorry for long post. Good luck! I'll continue to use it for sure!

Edit:

Time Running: 6 Hours, 14 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Won: 41 games.
Lost: 18 games.
Zealed: 4
Points Earned: 82

Progress Report. Probably only about 3 hours actually ran. Someone closed my laptop while I was away...

Disregard that second suggestion. It does do that quite well actually.

Here's a pretty good proggy. All real this time.

Time Running: 6 Hours, 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds
Won: 78 games.
Lost: 23 games.
Zealed: 6
Points Earned: 156

Camaro'
04-16-2011, 04:37 PM
@Smoke

If you have any questions please MSN me at aarondawg14@yahoo.com

bmx pk
04-30-2011, 03:18 PM
if you can fix the exchanging that would be great so we cna leave at false and it does not log if we dont wanna exchange

bmx pk
05-01-2011, 12:51 AM
hello just updating i looked at the script for like an hour and figured out how to make it to where you dont exchange if you dont want to...

line:
487: if (CheckPoints > Change This Number
i set mine to 500
only thing now i have been having a problem with is mouse clicking speed i would like it to click the monsters faster because today i ran it and i had 59 wins 9 loses and 19 zeals so i figured if mouse speed was faster it would be able to kill and would get zealed or even if we could take out the right click but i cant seem to find where that is in the script. if anyone has ideas about this lemme know plz.

hope this helps guys if not i can post my entire script on here i changed a couple more things but i think this is all that yo uwill need lemme know.

would someone mind testing this for me to make sure you can go over 100. after i did my changes i can go to about 300-350 it keeps changing on me. i now am 1 item away from full voids and i just got this script the day i made my first post

hash.burnswell
08-05-2011, 11:47 PM
I love this, awesome for leveling with 1 def. ran all night flawlessly.

Sm0k3's Pest Control -Remod
Version: Beta
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds
Won: 114 games.
Lost: 3 games.
Zealed: 13
Exchanged: 2 times.
Points Earned: 228

rangermuffin
08-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Under 100 Combat? :(
Guess my 137 will have to wait.

Mike408
08-16-2011, 04:35 AM
Very slow script. I think half the time it is searching for an NPC to attack. Why not add camera movement? :)
Also, can this use reflection instead of color?

noclip
08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
how do you run this script though i tryed running it with rsbot but it wouldnt work so can someone help me...

ssh0rty4
08-22-2011, 08:46 PM
how do you run this script though i tryed running it with rsbot but it wouldnt work so can someone help me...

You need to use SIMBA with this script, and you need to manually add Reflection 2.:duh:

Look up some tuts for more info on how to accomplish this...

noclip
08-22-2011, 08:55 PM
alright thanks i kinda figured that i just wanted to ask cause ive never heard of simba before im kinda a noob at this

ssh0rty4
08-22-2011, 09:22 PM
alright thanks i kinda figured that i just wanted to ask cause ive never heard of simba before im kinda a noob at this

Ooh well, that's alright. i'm Still a big nub at this too, i barely figured out how to make basic scripts so you can't call me a pro either :P

Anyways, here are some Tuts

SIMBA
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=826459#post826459

Reflection 2 Tut
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65965

And here is the basic for Autoing with runescape using SIMBA
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60510

And Last but not least, a little more complicated but better tut :D
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57883