By King of the Nites

Current Version = 1.1
Released On = May 29th, 2011
Currently = Online

http://i.imgur.com/QxezG.png

Script Information

SRL Stats
Breaking system
Uses the Edgeville well to fill buckets and soften clay!
Uses the Varrock East fountain to soften clay and fill vials, jugs, bowls, and buckets!
Makes you quick money without requiring any skills!

How to Setup

For Edgeville location: Place players in northwestern bankbooth. Can ONLY fill buckets and soften clay at this location!
For Varrock East location: Place players in middle bank booths. Can fill every type of container and can soften clay!
Have however many clay or containers you want filled in your inventory.
Fill out Declare Players and Const sections in the script.
Start the script and watch you make money!
Post progress reports, bugs, etc!

Supported Locations

Varrock East Bank
Edgeville Bank
Please request any more locations you want!

Bugs

No current bugs, please report any that you encounter.

Change Log

3/28/11
Version 0.90
Initial release of the script. Supports clay softening. Supports Varrock East Bank.
3/30/11
Version 0.95
Vial filling support added. Breaking system added. Fixed DTMs and sped some things up.
3/31/11
Version 0.96
Fixed a login bug. Added a new DTM. Added some more failsafes.
4/6/11
Version 1.0
Added Edgeville well support! Made it so where it right clicks the well and fountain for a more accurate click.
4/9/11
Version 1.01
Fixed walking to bank for both Edgeville and Varrock East. Sped up fountain and well finding.
4/9/11
Version 1.02
Fixed a well finding bug.
5/16/11
Version 1.03
Uses reflection walking and bank finding. Fixed small bugs, and added more failsafes.
5/22/11
Version 1.05
Added gp gained and gp gained per hour. Fixed not finding bankscreen bug.
5/29/11
Version 1.1
Added support for buckets, bowls and jugs. Cleaned up my coding a ton. Rewrote a couple of my functions to make them work better

KingsClaySoftenerV09.simba (24.5 KB, 5 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV.95.simba (29.9 KB, 2 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV.96.simba (30.9 KB, 13 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV1.simba (35.8 KB, 6 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV1.01.simba (37.1 KB, 1 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV1.02.simba (37.6 KB, 22 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV1.03.simba (25.0 KB, 2 views)
KingsClaySoftenerandVialFillerV1.05.simba (28.8 KB, 3 views)

Future Updates

Crafting at Varrock East Pottery Wheel
Please request an update you would like :)

Other Notes

Buy your items for low to mid price in the GE.
Sell your items for mid to max price in GE.
Post all bugs, comments, and progress reports!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

King of the Nites
03-29-2011, 01:53 AM
Reserved for progress reports!
[=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=]
[ King's Clay Softener and Vial Filler ]
[ Version 0.95 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 9 Minutes and 44 Seconds ]
[ Banked 12 loads! ]
[ Filled 336 vials! ]
[ Filling 2067 vials per hour! ]
[ Individual Report ]
[ [#] [Nick] | A | Banked | Items | Location ]
[ [0] [ ] | T | 12 | 336 | Bank ]

PatDuffy
03-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Hehe finally I have some competition for the Clay Softener Script go-to spot:p

I will be testing your script probably tomorrow, I have some clay that I could use softened. I'm definitely going to increase the priority of the update to my clay softener though, as I do love some friendly competition.

King of the Nites
03-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Haha some friendly competition is always good! Increases script's quality greatly!

So... Bring it! :)

rogeruk
03-29-2011, 04:04 AM
Another varrock east?.

Edgeville is faster..

King of the Nites
03-29-2011, 04:20 AM
Another varrock east?.

Edgeville is faster..

Really??? Haha well that will be the next location for my script.

Thanks!

Richard
03-30-2011, 07:19 PM
I hope you don't mind a bit of reflection competition? ;)

Made one in java recently, planning to transfer it into simba this weekend.

Edgeville is considerably faster, I can achieve 1900-1930 in Edgeville. 1800-1850 with Falador West. While with Varrock East I only manage about 1650-1700.

(^^ suicide runs with no breaks, just 5 mins pause to grab more clay, 37h with 1830/h. That's Falador though)

I commend you on using colour, I'm far too lazy.

RyGuy
03-31-2011, 12:05 AM
I put the clay in the first bank slot, and there was a small fishing net in the slot to the right of it. It withdrew the small fishing net? Tried with a different item to the right (rune kite) and it withdrew the clay. Not a big deal just had to move the net :P

King of the Nites
03-31-2011, 02:25 AM
Version 0.95 Released

+ Vial filling support added!
+ Breaking system added!
+ Fixed DTMs and sped some things up!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

RyGuy
03-31-2011, 03:05 AM
// in front of define smart and smart didn't load..?

i luffs yeww
03-31-2011, 03:14 AM
If you comment something out, it doesn't happen. So if you have //{$Define SMART}, it won't define SMART, so SMART won't load.

King of the Nites
03-31-2011, 03:24 AM
// in front of define smart and smart didn't load..?

Yes I don't use smart, so i put the // in front of it so it won't load. If you want to use smart, delete // and it will load up just fine!
To use smart:
{$DEFINE SMART}

RyGuy
03-31-2011, 03:53 AM
Yeah i figured that out on my own :P i may know nothing about scripting but im not a dumbass! I just thought i'd bring it to your attention in case it was an accident or somthin

King of the Nites
03-31-2011, 04:21 AM
Yeah i figured that out on my own :P i may know nothing about scripting but im not a dumbass! I just thought i'd bring it to your attention in case it was an accident or somthin

Haha okay. How is the script running for you???

King of the Nites
04-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Version 0.96 Released

+ Fixed this weird log in problem.
+ Added a new DTM
+ Added some failsafes!

Next revision should include Edgeville well support!!!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

RyGuy
04-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Exception in Script: The given DTM Index[3] doesn't exist
The following DTMs were not freed: [8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Running much better than previous versions, but receiving this error once in a while

Great Job, Thanks!

King of the Nites
04-01-2011, 04:44 PM
The following DTMs were not freed: [8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Running much better than previous versions, but receiving this error once in a while

Great Job, Thanks!

Hmmm no clue of what that could be, let me look into it. Thanks for the feedback! Post some proggies when you're done!!

~King of the Nites

kylerperson
04-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Softening or Filling...
FAILED: [****] Could not find the softening screen.
[ Version 0.95 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 11 Minutes and 51 Seconds ]
[ Banked 9 loads! ]
[ Softened 252 clay! ]
[ Softening 1274 clay per hour! ]
[ Individual Report ]
[ [0] [****] | F | 9 | 252 | Walk2Fountain ]
Thanks for using King's Clay Softener and Vial Filler!
Please post progress report on the main thread.
The following DTMs were not freed: [8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36]

This is the extent of any progress report i've had so far, it will not do more than 10 loads then gets stuck. Sometimes it will be sitting at the fountain, and other times it will have run to varrock town center, but i've tried to run it at least 10-15 times and this is all i got.

King of the Nites
04-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Hmmmm have you seen it fail trying to soften the clay? When it says failed to find the softening screen, that means it didn't click the clay to the fountain. The only thing I could think that would cause this is if another person is at the fountain and they move in front of the fountain right when the script clicks it.

Quick solution would be to use a less crowded world, that might help for now. I'll look more into it though, I appreciate the feedback.

~King of the Nites

LEMON118
04-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Ive watched it through a couple of times, and I would recommend changing to right clicking the fountain once the clay has been selected, because it is clicking on player surrounding the fountain and thus causing an error :)

King of the Nites
04-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Ive watched it through a couple of times, and I would recommend changing to right clicking the fountain once the clay has been selected, because it is clicking on player surrounding the fountain and thus causing an error :)

Okay, thanks. I will do that in the next revision. Are there any more bugs other than this one?

~King of the Nites

1k post! :D

LEMON118
04-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Grats :D Nothing major, Ive just seem it randomly click one of the benches just after finishing a full inventory, causing it to log out, other than that awsome :D

King of the Nites
04-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Grats :D Nothing major, Ive just seem it randomly click one of the benches just after finishing a full inventory, causing it to log out, other than that awsome :D

Okay, I should have the new revision out with Edgeville support and that fountain fix either tonight or tomorrow!

And thank you YoHoJo for the thread title change :)

EDIT* Sorry, but the Edgeville release will be delayed slightly, my day got sort of busy :/

~King of the Nites

King of the Nites
04-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Version 1.0 Released

+ Added Edgeville well support! Please note that you can not fill vials at this location!
+ Now right clicks the fountain or well for more accuracy!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

IPwnz
04-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Great script King, however every time I log back in my character is somewhere else besides the bank in Varrock. Perhaps find a new walking method (SPS perhaps?), because otherwise it's running wonderfully. :)

King of the Nites
04-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Great script King, however every time I log back in my character is somewhere else besides the bank in Varrock. Perhaps find a new walking method (SPS perhaps?), because otherwise it's running wonderfully. :)

Can you post a screenshot of where it is? And the debug? Also, if you softening clay, I recommend using edgeville because it is faster and the walking is probably better because I just worked on it. And thanks!

~King of the Nites

IPwnz
04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Can you post a screenshot of where it is? And the debug? Also, if you softening clay, I recommend using edgeville because it is faster and the walking is probably better because I just worked on it. And thanks!

~King of the Nites

Sorry no debug, but it dies out in these spots, I assume because the floors are the same color as the bank floor?
http://i.imgur.com/3o3cU.png
I'm also moving over to Edgeville, I'll let you know if that does anything other than perfect. :)

King of the Nites
04-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Sorry no debug, but it dies out in these spots, I assume because the floors are the same color as the bank floor?

So I'm assuming it was walking to the bank when it failed? If that's the case, then it is probably one of my DDTMs messing it up :/ I'll make a new one and hopefully that will fix the problem.

~King of the Nites

IPwnz
04-09-2011, 12:54 AM
So I'm assuming it was walking to the bank when it failed?

Yeah, sorry I thought I had mentioned that. That also looks like it's the only way it dies at Edgeville too; maybe you should redo how you run through your DTM's.

King of the Nites
04-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Yeah, sorry I thought I had mentioned that. That also looks like it's the only way it dies at Edgeville too; maybe you should redo how you run through your DTM's.

Ughh sorry haha. Yea I'll try to fix it up soon. Was it failing walking to the bank or well in edgeville? I'll try to get a new version out tomorrow.

IPwnz
04-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Ughh sorry haha. Yea I'll try to fix it up soon. Was it failing walking to the bank or well in edgeville? I'll try to get a new version out tomorrow.

It dies in Edgeville going to the bank as well.

King of the Nites
04-09-2011, 02:09 AM
It dies in Edgeville going to the bank as well.

Can you post where abouts it is when it fails?

IPwnz
04-09-2011, 05:31 AM
This one specifically died above the building above the bank in Edgeville.

Done softening.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (703,550). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (161,8). Swapping the values for now.
W2B: DTMRotated(1)
Self-Terminate

King of the Nites
04-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Version 1.01 Released

+ Fixed walking to bank for both Edgeville and Varrock East!
+ Sped up fountain and well finding!

Some progress reports from the current version:
[ Version 1.01 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 18 Minutes and 7 Seconds ]
[ Location: Edgeville Bank ]
[ Banked 15 loads! ]
[ Softened 420 clay! ]
[ Softening 1390 clay per hour! ]
[ Individual Report ]
[ [0] [ ] | T | 15 | 420 | Bank ]

[ Version 1.01 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 12 Minutes and 24 Seconds ]
[ Location: Varrock East Bank ]
[ Banked 15 loads! ]
[ Filled 420 vials! ]
[ Filling 2031 vials per hour! ]
[ Individual Report ]
[ [0] [ ] | T | 15 | 420 | Bank ]

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

IPwnz
04-10-2011, 01:23 AM
v1.01 is failing on every run of clay softening in Edgeville at the "Softening or Filling..." stage. Specifically, it clicks the clay, right clicks the well, then mouses off of it and logs out with this line:
FAILED: [player] Could not find chooseoption for fountain or well.

King of the Nites
04-10-2011, 01:32 AM
v1.01 is failing on every run of clay softening in Edgeville at the "Softening or Filling..." stage. Specifically, it clicks the clay, right clicks the well, then mouses off of it and logs out with this line:
FAILED: [player] Could not find chooseoption for fountain or well.

Ahhhh! Poop, I just remembered that I changed something in the softening part, but I only tested this at Varrock and not Edgeville... Woops haha. I'll fix it in a sec. :p

EDIT should only take max 10 min
EDIT2: think i fixed it, testing now to make sure :D
EDIT3:
Version 1.02 Released

+ Fixed a well finding bug!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

autoerforlife
04-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I've got 15k+ clay to soften so i'm running this now :) , i've got a question though is it possible that you add bankpin to the declare players? I'm going to look at it now because i suspect this to be easy, but if i can't work it out i'd like it if you can implement it.

Edit:
Script stopped.. debug box :Done softening.
FAILED: [apm] Mainloop failed..
[edited progress report out]
Thanks for using King's Clay Softener and Vial Filler!
Please post progress report on the main thread.
The following DTMs were not freed: [8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16]
Edit2:
I was running it again and now when trying to bank the mouse was hopping around between a golden doorknob of the banks doors a brown chair and a drawer or something. Didn't look very reliable to me so i'm running Duff's Clay Softener now.
However if you update your script/tell me what i do wrong :P i'd be happy to test it for you :) let me know!

King of the Nites
04-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Yea I can add in a bank pin for you in the next version. The mouse hopping around is SRL's banking method not working right. I don't know why, but for some reason SRL's Edgeville Bank finder messes up (I'm assuming it's Edgeville because I've had this happen to me there too).

I was planning on making my own Edgeville bank finder so it's more reliable.

Thanks for the feedback :)

autoerforlife
04-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Yea I can add in a bank pin for you in the next version. The mouse hopping around is SRL's banking method not working right. I don't know why, but for some reason SRL's Edgeville Bank finder messes up (I'm assuming it's Edgeville because I've had this happen to me there too).

I was planning on making my own Edgeville bank finder so it's more reliable.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Did the bankpin myself for now. but would be nice to see that in the next version :)
Ah ok if it's SRL and edgeville i'm going to use your script tomorrow in varrok :) i'll give you a proggie after that

Edit:
BTW any ideas on what caused this? : FAILED: [apm] Mainloop failed..

King of the Nites
04-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Did the bankpin myself for now. but would be nice to see that in the next version :)
Ah ok if it's SRL and edgeville i'm going to use your script tomorrow in varrok :) i'll give you a proggie after that

Edit:
BTW any ideas on what caused this? : FAILED: [apm] Mainloop failed..

I can really not think of what caused that, has it happened more than once??

And I submitted a bug to the devs, so hopefully there's a fix coming up soon for Edgeville.

EDIT* Only thing I can think of is if you lagged out. Cause it says that if you aren't logged in. Where were you when it happened? Did it correctly soften the entire load of clay? Any info you can give me will help greatly.

Thanks,
King of the Nites

autoerforlife
04-12-2011, 12:58 AM
I can really not think of what caused that, has it happened more than once??

And I submitted a bug to the devs, so hopefully there's a fix coming up soon for Edgeville.

EDIT* Only thing I can think of is if you lagged out. Cause it says that if you aren't logged in. Where were you when it happened? Did it correctly soften the entire load of clay? Any info you can give me will help greatly.

Thanks,
King of the Nites
I was logged out, i was at the well, but not where it normally stands. i was northwest of the well. it finished approximately half of my invent. It only happened once
I'm going to sleep now it's nighttime around here :P i'll keep you posted

IPwnz
04-14-2011, 02:57 AM
All of the script "deaths" on v1.02 that I've had are due to this:
W2B: DTMRotated(1)
FAILED: [byss] Mainloop failed..
Perhaps add a failsafe that will do a bank check before failing out, because the player has always walked to the bank before it dies, so it should be able to recover even if the DTM fails for some random reason.

playah8tah
04-21-2011, 05:18 PM
multiple runs and the same error :

it gets to the well near VEB and dies

King of the Nites
04-22-2011, 07:06 PM
multiple runs and the same error :

it gets to the well near VEB and dies

Can you post more debug please?? Does it only do one load?

~King of the Nites

King of the Nites
05-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Version 1.03 Released

+ Added reflection walking!
+ Added reflection banking!
+ Added more failsafes!
+ Fixed a tiny bug!

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

YoHoJo
05-17-2011, 01:21 AM
What are the appx gp/hour for each method.
Also could you add a gp/hour calculator to the progress report?

King of the Nites
05-17-2011, 01:29 AM
What are the appx gp/hour for each method.
Also could you add a gp/hour calculator to the progress report?

I reckon i could. :p

Softening clay at edgeville i can soften around 1,500/hr.
Clay = 54 gp
Soft Clay = 80 gp
So around 39k/hr

Filling vials at Varrock East i can fill around 1,800/hr.
Vial = 15 gp
Vial of Water = 30 gp
So around 27k/hr

There are some other things to fill like jugs and bowls that I'm going to add to the script. I think they might make a tad bit more money. But I'll add the gp/hour calculator sometime soon... hopefully :p

~King of the Nites

King of the Nites
05-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Version 1.05 Released

+ Added GP gained!
+ Added GP gained per hour!
+ Fixed an issue where it wouldn't find the bankscreen!

Expect other filling options in the next revision :)

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

King of the Nites
05-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Version 1.1 Released

+ Added support to fill buckets, bowls and jugs!
+ Cleaned up the script!
+ Rewrote a couple of functions!

[ Version 1.1 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 10 Hours, 29 Minutes and 29 Seconds ]
[ Banked 500 loads! ]
[ Softened 13922 clay! ]
[ Softening 1326 clay per hour! ]
[ Gained 487270 GP! ]
[ Gaining 46442 GP per hour! ]
[ Individual Report ]
[ [0] [keez] | F | 323 | 8966 | Done! ]
[ [1] [i11e] | T | 177 | 4956 | Fountain ]

Note: This proggy was made before I changed how the report looks.
Stopped this when I woke up :) I was making 50k an hour with clay before the soft clay prices dropped :redface:

Enjoy,
King of the Nites

Geo
06-03-2011, 08:27 PM
20 Accounts over 6 Simba's.

No problems really except the function for finding the fountain could use some work.

Nice Script, King! :garfield:

[ King's Clay Softener and Filler
[ Version 1.1
[ Progress Report [=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=]
[ Worked for 14 Hours, 53 Minutes and 33 Seconds
[ Location: Edgeville Bank
[ Banked 731 loads!
[ Softened 20422 clay!
[ Softening 1371 clay per hour!
[ Gaining -38971 GP per hour!

[ Version 1.1
[ Progress Report
[ Worked for 14 Hours, 51 Minutes and 53 Seconds
[ Banked 473 loads!
[ Softened 13154 clay!
[ Softening 884 clay per hour!
[ Gaining 26546 GP per hour!

[ Version 1.1
[ Progress Report [=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=]
[ Worked for 14 Hours, 48 Minutes and 24 Seconds
[ Banked 517 loads!
[ Softened 14429 clay!
[ Softening 974 clay per hour!
[ Gaining 29233 GP per hour!

[ Version 1.1
[ Progress Report
[ Worked for 14 Hours, 47 Minutes and 54 Seconds
[ Banked 574 loads!
[ Softened 15981 clay!
[ Softening 1079 clay per hour!
[ Gaining 32396 GP per hour!

[ Version 1.1
[ Progress Report
[ Worked for 14 Hours, 47 Minutes and 18 Seconds
[ Banked 677 loads!
[ Softened 18847 clay!
[ Softening 1274 clay per hour!
[ Gaining 38232 GP per hour!

[ King's Clay Softener and Filler ]
[ Version 1.1 ]
[ Progress Report ]
[ Worked for 11 Hours, 57 Minutes and 1 Seconds ]
[ Banked 186 loads! ]
[ Softened 5107 clay! ]
[ Softening 427 clay per hour! ]
[ Gaining 12820 GP per hour! ]

King of the Nites
06-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Thank you :) And in the next version, I'm going to use reflection for the well and fountain finding!

Also, in the next update, I will be adding the ability to craft at the Varrock East pottery wheel. It's a pretty big update :)

EDIT* Also, make sure to buy your items at market price or lower. And sell for market price or higher!!!

~King of the Nites

King of the Nites
06-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Just wanted to post that this script has just passed it's 500,000th clay softened!!! Link (http://stats.villavu.com/script/71) Thank you to everyone who has used it! Also, pottery crafting is soon to be released!

~King of the Nites

x[Warrior]x3500
06-18-2011, 08:01 AM
look at my stats account ;) 100k almost. but i did have to alter your script a little... srys. i got annoyed when it kept logging out because it couldn't find the veb. (this happened at least once an hr). i added in color fail-safes (which i suggest u do before u branch out even further, make sure u have a sturdy foundation) which helped fix this banking issue. also it wouldn't detect the clay sometimes (in the bank screen) so the fail-safes helped out with that also.

this is a great script, but it has flaws in it (like all scripts ;) ) . once again, i would suggest adding color fail-safes, because if i didnt add them myself, i would have given MSI the 100k clay stats instead of this bot. overall, nice job though. :)

(sry if i sounded too critical or mean, that wasnt my intention at all!)

King of the Nites
06-20-2011, 05:16 PM
x3500;812962']look at my stats account ;) 100k almost. but i did have to alter your script a little... srys. i got annoyed when it kept logging out because it couldn't find the veb. (this happened at least once an hr). i added in color fail-safes (which i suggest u do before u branch out even further, make sure u have a sturdy foundation) which helped fix this banking issue. also it wouldn't detect the clay sometimes (in the bank screen) so the fail-safes helped out with that also.

this is a great script, but it has flaws in it (like all scripts ;) ) . once again, i would suggest adding color fail-safes, because if i didnt add them myself, i would have given MSI the 100k clay stats instead of this bot. overall, nice job though. :)

(sry if i sounded too critical or mean, that wasnt my intention at all!)

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it! I'm surprised it had trouble finding the bank and the clay. I have it loop through 10 times in the banking and if the bank is too far away it should click to get closer. Hopefully when reflection 2 comes out, there will be better bank finding. Maybe it was just veb, because i never had bank finding issues at edgeville. But seriously, thanks a ton for the feedback. (And no you didn't sound to critical :p)

Just to let everyone know, I'm trying to wait on reflection 2 before I start getting to into the pottery making.

~King of the Nites