PDA

View Full Version : Wpe pro

wantonman
04-22-2011, 08:43 AM
anybody know how? also comes with a file in the same folder as the .exe WpeSpy.dll.

Home
04-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Yes i know how to use it.. Played with it so many times in RS Priv Servers.

~Home

YoHoJo
04-22-2011, 09:04 AM
anybody know how? also comes with a file in the same folder as the .exe WpeSpy.dll.

You're being a little vague.

Explain what the program is (it's a packet editor so you can screw around with stuff on games, I remember using it in RS1 and made it so when I dropped a interbox it would turn into a R2H, this was all 'fake' and just packet editing/not real but it was really fun to mess with).

Give a link to where you downloaded it from.

And explain what exactly you want to use it for?
It can be used with many games runescape, habbo hotel, etc.

I'm not even sure if it works with Runescape2.

i luffs yeww
04-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm not even sure if it works with Runescape2.

afaik, rs2 (and rs) encrypt packets, so packet bots CAN be done, I think, but it's difficult.

Keep in mind I've never once ever attempted to even look into this, aside from a few small things about simple stuff that I didn't really understand.

But I think it could possibly be done, but would more than likely get you IP banned.

Worth looking into though, imo. :p

cycrosism
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Anyone know how what? Because all you said was anyone know how? And yes the dll is needed to send / change packets.

rogeruk
04-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Google some tutorials. Depends what you want it for.

If its for RS don't bother lol.

Iamadam
04-22-2011, 12:23 PM
It is impractical to write a 'packet based' bot for runescape. Encryption isn't the problem, changing packet opcodes & structures are.

wantonman
04-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Anybody know how to use

YoHoJo
04-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Anybody know how to use

Literally ROFLED!

wantonman
04-22-2011, 11:15 PM
ok ok I dont mean to be very vaugue but I like generality in my reasearch lol. but uhm yeah the website... i just googled it and theres a web site for it. uhm im just interested on how to use it for anything or perhaps a tutorial. if theres a use for it i need to know to help better my understanding of computers haha.

im not trying to hack runescape..., just neopets

YoHoJo
04-22-2011, 11:18 PM
It doesn't hack anything.

It just 'edits packets' so on YOUR COMPUTER it LOOKS like you have X items/stats but you don't actually have them in the game.

wantonman
04-23-2011, 12:35 AM
oh i see haha well thanks for clearing that up... well hacking wise i also got cheat engine to hack the flash games on neopets so i can get a high score then send it for neopoints... lol but thats under development so to say

cycrosism
04-23-2011, 02:19 AM
It doesn't hack anything.

It just 'edits packets' so on YOUR COMPUTER it LOOKS like you have X items/stats but you don't actually have them in the game.

No that's artmoney, with wpe pro you can edit and send packets to a server and modify packets being sent to your computer before you get them. For example im playing an mmmorpg and i kill a wolf and it drops 5 bones, while picking them up i intercept the packet and write 50 and i get 50 bones.

Most game servers however can pick this up and will disconnect you if there is packet loss