View Full Version : this is FAKE...i think

legendaryhero90
02-27-2007, 01:15 AM
http://www.autofighter.org/downloads/statchanger.wmv

check that out!

that is not real! or is it? :confused:

JAD
02-27-2007, 01:21 AM
no probably not.. stats changers are impossible from what i know. i think though it "could" be possible to get it to work if you caused enough lag, but i don't think it's been done yet. been done once, and the guy got caught I'm pretty sure. they fixed that glitch by now though :P

bullzeye95
02-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Fake. It would take a genius (like PSB or Krichevskoy) to do it, even if it IS possible, which it's probably not.

cause
02-27-2007, 03:29 AM
Uh, did anyone notice how when he moved his mouse over someone else that was combat 3, it turned orange meaning that character is the same level as the current player?

legendaryhero90
02-27-2007, 05:12 AM
Uh, did anyone notice how when he moved his mouse over someone else that was combat 3, it turned orange meaning that character is the same level as the current player?

no i didnt notice that...

wow thats another evidence that its fake :mad:

syberium
03-06-2007, 03:19 AM
this is fake in a way. it is possible to make ur stats LOOK like tehre lvl 99. but in reality they're not. ill explain this more- basiccly what hes using is a hex editor, this program can change the appearence of your lvl but it not actually edit the value of it. so to u ur stats will be 99 but if u try to equip a rune scimmy with 99 att it wont work. so its basiclly useless. when i was around 10 years old i discoverd this using a hex editor i made my ranged stat like lvl 13232 or sometin like that! at the time i was like omg i hacked rs.. i soon grew smarter and realized its all client side wich is why its IMPOSSIBLE to hack rs UNLESS u had to acess to their servers wich means ud have to be Andrew Grower or what ever his name is... (the creator of rs)

Hobbit
03-06-2007, 03:27 AM
yah all it's doing is editing the info that is being displayed on your screen. like the "memory editors" that can make you have 1000000000000mil and 400 phats, its the same thing, if you take that 1000000000000mil and go buy something from gen store, your money will go back to what it was before b/c when u buy something it connects to the memory server and updates how much $ you got left

Meanage
03-06-2007, 03:27 AM
you used to be able to edit your stats by editing the resgestry, did it on a lvl 3 got all to 99 and got banned like straight away. got this on limewire, it tells you how it was done.

Click on run, type RegEdit. Press [Ctrl]+[F] to bring up the Find dialog (NOTE: you must be running runescape at the same time). Type: Jagex Software (you have to have the downloaded version of freeserver or members). When typed Jagex software it should of gone into html files. Don't click anything yet, just keep pressing F3 until it has your stats, your mining everything your runescape character has and your money (NOTE: it cannot detect armour). Then you can alter any of these things. Just double click on the thing you wish to upgrade and change the value. The best you can put your character to is 90, if you do it too high your character will be deleted you may do it if you wish, but I recommend you don't do it. And the same with mining and smithing and fishing and everything else. If you are a free member you cannot make any member sats higher E.G. Thieving herblaw anything like that. You must be on a member's server and must have the members version downloaded, it works on a freeserver...

just watched the video, those are some ugly 9s, fake, compare the 9s to this:http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2649/99hh4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Meanage
03-06-2007, 03:36 AM
yah all it's doing is editing the info that is being displayed on your screen. like the "memory editors" that can make you have 1000000000000mil and 400 phats, its the same thing, if you take that 1000000000000mil and go buy something from gen store, your money will go back to what it was before b/c when u buy something it connects to the memory server and updates how much $ you got left
lol, the regedit way worked online, like you would actually have 99 hp and be in the hs etc but it lasted like less than 2 days before the hs was fukd and jagex caught on even if you raised it like 1 lvl they knew.

Jason2gs
03-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Yes, most likely a hex editor.

Hex editors are useful for one thing, though...

I once grabbed onto the address for my combat level, and changed it to whatever I wanted. But when I asked people what my level was, it was still like 16.

So no, it can't change your combat level, but it can change the way you see your combat level.

Have you ever looted before? One of the things with looting is that the lower the level you are, the bigger advantage you have.

What I did with the hex editor, gave me the outlook of whatever combat level I wanted, even 1 :)

I never took advantage of it, but I could have.

bullzeye95
03-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Not even a hex editor... look at his attack when he changes it. It's 91 over 01! Hehe.

Smartzkid
03-06-2007, 09:57 PM
..a hex editor....

I'm assuming that you mean a memory editor...a hex is something like 0x000000...

And yes, that is a memory editor.

c0de
03-06-2007, 10:13 PM
What's with all this bullshit? Anyone scanned that file, it could be infected with keylogger...

I think Kait(xx jut xx?) discovered dupe, and since then, there are no stat editors / item dupers.

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT! No more topics like this please? Thanks!

Smartzkid
03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
File: statchanger.wmv
OK
MD5 15300195c7cc68f4683dbeb923df7214
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
Scan taken on 06 Mar 2007 22:18:30 (GMT)
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Safe.

legendaryhero90
03-06-2007, 11:51 PM
What's with all this bullshit? Anyone scanned that file, it could be infected with keylogger...

I think Kait(xx jut xx?) discovered dupe, and since then, there are no stat editors / item dupers.

whoa dude chill!!! :rolleyes:

i just wanted everyone to see this and wanted everyones opinion on it!

i wouldnt have put the link if i wouldnt have scanned it myself

and my god will kill you to watch your language here! :mad:

Infantry001
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
can wmv even have a keylogger in it?

Monster Hack
03-07-2007, 12:20 AM
It's just a client side editor.
Not fake, just not really changing your stats.
It's like ArtMoney.

-Mh

Smartzkid
03-07-2007, 12:31 AM

Rule of thumb: If it has Microsoft's* name in it, it can be poisoned

*or any of their products', partners', or sub-companies' names

V3-C
03-07-2007, 03:09 AM
if youre bothered about keyloggers in standard microsoft software tyou dont need AV, just click properties, check the Companies Certificate look for the original symbolcheck modified/created date and if all is logical its safe.

Ejjman
03-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Simply solved by looking up his name....~~~

-Ejj

c0de
03-07-2007, 02:23 PM
whoa dude chill!!! :rolleyes:
i just wanted everyone to see this and wanted everyones opinion on it!
i wouldnt have put the link if i wouldnt have scanned it myself
and my god will kill you to watch your language here! :mad:

I thought everyone know that there are no such things as item dupers / stat changers.

You have to have direct access to the runescape's main database, to change your stats. Clientside hacking is pointless... especially when you want to change something that is located somewhere else.

Language? That was the only word to describe ''Stat Changers/Item dupers''.

Secet
03-09-2007, 08:50 PM
I think yes. If I remember right someone released World of Warcraft movie, that people downloaded pretty much. Then few days after I check forums "Hacked!! plz help!" and so on, alot of them, and they all shared the same thing: downloaded that movie.

But I'm really not sure about it, but I think it could be possible somehow. :)

warbeak1245
03-11-2007, 11:29 PM

its clean, but fake...

Smartzkid
03-11-2007, 11:39 PM
I think yes. If I remember right someone released World of Warcraft movie, that people downloaded pretty much. Then few days after I check forums "Hacked!! plz help!" and so on, alot of them, and they all shared the same thing: downloaded that movie.

But I'm really not sure about it, but I think it could be possible somehow. :)

These files are .wmv files infected by Trj/WmvDownloader.A and Trj/WmvDownloader.B, two Trojans that take advantage of a new technology incorporated in Microsoft Windows Media player to install spyware, adware and dialers, as well as computer viruses

Yes, wmv files can be infected.

Harry
03-13-2007, 01:36 PM
omg i downloaded that program off autofighter IT INSTALLS A LAG MACHINE AND A KEY LOGGER INTO YOUR JAVA NAD WINDOWS FOLDER! It is impossible to get rid of and anti-virus don't kill it. don't use it lol