SRL Stats
Fail-safes to ensure endurance!

Anti-bans:

HumanMouse
Camera rotating

Requirements:

Swan Song quest
62+ Fishing
Small fishing net (Can be bought from banker)
You MUST have the absolute newest Reflection 2, get it here (https://github.com/Drags111/Reflection_Dev/archives/master).

Current version: 1.2

I noticed no one made a monk-fisher so I thought it'd be a nice one to have, even if it's rarely used. Very simple script, took me around an hour or so because I had trouble with NPC banking. (This is also my first script that deals with NPCS:))

Suggestions/Progress reports are more than welcome!

Simtoon
05-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Hows the exp p/h on this?

Flight
05-11-2011, 08:06 AM
I only ran it for an hour and it was still off an on, so I can only give a rough estimate of.. 20k-35k exp per hour?

Jakkle
05-11-2011, 06:45 PM
I will deffinately try this out some time, was looking for a script like this a while back glad there is now 1 on here :)

**BANNED The Man
05-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Grats on the script(e/o)rs cup. Well deserved.

Flight
05-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Grats on the script(e/o)rs cup. Well deserved.

Well thank you, Dynamite. :)

CodaRulz
05-24-2011, 04:59 AM
great script thank you
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= MonkFishies by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 3 Hours, 21 Minutes and 48 Seconds
Fished: 567 monkfish (71400 Exp)
Loads: 34
Breaks: 2
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Successfully executed.

Flight
05-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Well I'm glad someone else is using it. I never used after my initial pre-testing before I released it. It's really a shame more people don't use it, it seems very solid to me.

Jakkle
05-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Well I'm glad someone else is using it. I never used after my initial pre-testing before I released it. It's really a shame more people don't use it, it seems very solid to me.

10 people have downloaded it so must be being used :). I havent got round to testing this myself, I will do when I get some time as I will be using my main so I will want to be watching it all the way haha :p .

Flight
05-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah that'd be great, let me know how it does for you. I wonder if I messed up somewhere in committing to Stats because it's still at 0:00:00 run time. I think I'll test this in the morning.

Edit:
Ugh I'm dumb, I forgot to put "Stats_Commit;" underneath "stats_IncVariable('Monkfish (Caught)',R_CountItem(7944));"

Please do that in your script, I'll fix that quick and maybe do a little more editing and just attach a newer version.

grats
07-21-2011, 01:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xhpPT.jpg

pretty good
I had two 30ish minute breaks in there so the exp/hour is higher
around 33k /hour I'd say

could you add a word switcher.. maybe every time it breaks? like when it logs in it just switches world

also not much of a biggy but have it update the:
"The next break will occur in about xx minutes."

so it doesn't say like the max time the entire time till the second it starts the break

would be some cool updates, I like this script works very smooth

Flight
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Yep, I'll redo this script for R2 and release it. But if you don't see me do that in the next... 5 days(?) then send me a PM and remind me I need to update this script. :p I get sidetracked while working on something new. ;)

Oh Grats, btw, I wanted to ask you, our Super-Tester if you'd like to test my Livid Farmer script? I think it's my fastest, most stable script yet. :)

grats
07-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Yep, I'll redo this script for R2 and release it. But if you don't see me do that in the next... 5 days(?) then send me a PM and remind me I need to update this script. :p I get sidetracked while working on something new. ;)

Oh Grats, btw, I wanted to ask you, our Super-Tester if you'd like to test my Livid Farmer script? I think it's my fastest, most stable script yet. :)

yea the only time you don't see me in a thread is when A. I'm confused on what it is / how to get to the place to do the script or B. there are a few other bots that do that task already

this is an A ofc.. I really have no idea what it is, if you want to tell me or something you can add me on aim/msn/skype/steam whichever you have, pm me

Flight
07-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Here's everything you should know:
http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=livid_farm.htm

grats
07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Here's everything you should know:
http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=livid_farm.htm

oh crap I gotta do a quest
my worst enemy.. took all this time just for me to make someone else do monkfish quest, I'll check it out when I'm back home later tonight

Flight
07-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Ha ok. Oh by the way, I'm gonna have another script ready for release soon, the fastest Runecrafting XP in the game, a ZMI-Crafter. I hope you're up for some extra testing. ;)

I think I hold the record for most scripts released within an amount of time. :spot: I just like to convince everyone here, who uses Java bots, that they have no advantages over SRL, and anything they can make, so can we.

Jakkle
07-22-2011, 03:24 AM
Could you put an R2 version of this up please mate :)

Flight
07-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Could you put an R2 version of this up please mate :)

Absolutely, that's next on my to-do list. Right after ZMI-Extreme is completed, proven stable, and gone public.

Jakkle
07-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Absolutely, that's next on my to-do list. Right after ZMI-Extreme is completed, proven stable, and gone public.

All good as I will be hopefully using this to get 99 ;)

TomTuff
07-22-2011, 05:23 AM

Flight, your sub title should be "MACHINE" lol

Flight
07-22-2011, 05:37 AM
Flight, your sub title should be "MACHINE" lol

:garfield:

grats
07-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Time Running: 2 Hours, 47 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Fished: 567 monkfish (67200 Exp)
Loads: 21
Breaks: 1

has a problem putting in the pin sometimes
it will just hover the mouse and move it around some times but no clicking the numbers.. happened a few times so far.. maybe every time.. my breaks are long & few so I haven't seen it do the pin more than like 4 times

probably will be fixed when you go over the script with reflection2

Flight
07-24-2011, 04:06 AM
Updated and converted over to R2, also fixed Stats commiting.

grats
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
when it goes to bank and needs to put in the pin.. it just hovers over 1 number

also it is constantly right clicking and going to 'net' I put a longer wait time but it doesn't seem to be able to see that the character is moving/ already fishing..

thanks

Jakkle
07-27-2011, 02:58 PM
when it goes to bank and needs to put in the pin.. it just hovers over 1 number

also it is constantly right clicking and going to 'net' I put a longer wait time but it doesn't seem to be able to see that the character is moving/ already fishing..

thanks

I think animation hooks are broke

grats
07-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I think animation hooks are broke

oh I thought those were fixed yesterday with the 3 updates to reflection :crying:

Jakkle
07-27-2011, 03:19 PM
well its only what i think as when using another scripts it didn't seem to know if i was in a fight or not

Flight
07-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh right, well I don't have a automatic hook-checker/updater in this script, so make sure you're using the newest, which I think atm is Rev 3?

Jakkle
07-27-2011, 04:39 PM
I add R_UpdateHooks; in all my scripts I use so I should have the newest ?

grats
07-27-2011, 04:40 PM
I add R_UpdateHooks; in all my scripts I use so I should have the newest ?

yea I just grab them manually, it's just the hooks themselves

magernub573
08-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 22 Minutes and 30 Seconds
Fished: 1407 monkfish (171840 Exp)
Loads: 53
Breaks: 0

this is the latest proggy, i usually have it running longer than this though.
the attached picture is just off of a few days of botting. (around 3.5 mill)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/DJB94/fishies.png

Flight
08-03-2011, 11:40 AM
That's great to see! Keep those reports coming in. :)

Jakkle
08-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Right been using the script and its all grate accept 1 thing so far. When banking it sometimes clicks outside the bank and looks a bit bot like as it clicks the banker and does the weird side shuffle walk :p. Really like it and I'm hoping to be the first to get 99 using this script ;)

grats
08-04-2011, 03:25 AM
I still have the pin problem.. when it logs out and back in, fishes.. then has to enter the pin it just hovers over the pin numbers

is that ref2 problem? it happened in another script.

Flight
08-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Just looked through the code and there's no way to detect the pin screen, so it's a fault in the script. I'll patch that up quick and send it to ya Grats. If it works correctly I'll attach the fixed version here.

grats
08-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Just looked through the code and there's no way to detect the pin screen, so it's a fault in the script. I'll patch that up quick and send it to ya Grats. If it works correctly I'll attach the fixed version here.

alright sounds good, just pm or msn whenever

Jakkle
08-04-2011, 12:53 PM
I think maybe using R2 randoms is no good atm my main got stuck for 4 hours in a random :(.

Edit: Now R2 randoms are sorted I don't think it will happen again now :p

Jakkle
08-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey flight I've finally started going for my 99 with this :p

I sorted entering the pin to get into the bank.

Procedure Bank;
Var
TP: TPoint;
x,y,Tries: Integer;
Banker: TNPC;
begin
if not LoggedIn then Exit;
FindNormalRandoms;
Banker := R_GetNPC('Arnold Lydspor',True);

OnScreen;

if Not R_TileOnMS(Banker.Tile,0) then
begin
if Not R_TileOnMM(Banker.Tile) then
R_WindWalk(Point(2330,3689));
if (Banker = NULL_NPC) then
Exit;
TP := R_TileToMM(Banker.Tile);
Mouse(TP.x,TP.y,2,2,True);
MakeCompass('Random');
While IsMoving do
Wait(50);
end else
begin
FindNormalRandoms;
While R_Moving do
Wait(50);
if Not BankScreen then
begin
TP := R_TileToMS(Banker.Tile, 0);
MMouse(TP.x,TP.y,5,5);
if WaitUpTextMulti(['Arnold','Lydspor'], RandomRange(250, 350)) then
begin
GetMousePos(x,y);
Mouse(x,y,0,0,False);
ChooseOption('Bank');
While IsMoving do
Wait(50);
Wait(RandomRange(2100,2300));
Repeat
R_FindRandoms;
Wait(500 + Random(500));
If (R_PinScreen) Then
InPin(Players[CurrentPlayer].Pin);
Inc(Tries);
Until (R_BankScreen) Or (Tries > 10);
If (Tries > 10) Then
Bank;
Wait(300 + Random(200));
If (R_BankScreen) Then
end;
end;
Begin
if (Not CountFish) then //Prevent inaccurate counting
begin
FishCount := (FishCount+R_CountItem(7944));
stats_IncVariable('Monkfish (Caught)',R_CountItem(7944));
Stats_Commit;
CountFish := True;
end;
R_DepositAllButEx(['Small fishing net']);
if (R_CountItem(7944) = 0) then
begin
OnScreen;
CountFish := False;
Inc(Loads);
Exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;

Thought i'd post my fix so you can add it to the script if you want.
I will keep you informed about my progress and some proggys along the way.
Grate script m8 :)

Flight
08-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh right the pin version. Grats tested the one I fixed successfully, I just never uploaded. :p I'll upload it quick, it uses R2's newest PIN system, which chooses the numbers slower, I like it.

Edit:
1.2 uploaded. It has the newest PIN handling as well as my PIN Confirmation handling.

Jakkle
08-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Oh right the pin version. Grats tested the one I fixed successfully, I just never uploaded. :p I'll upload it quick, it uses R2's newest PIN system, which chooses the numbers slower, I like it.

Edit:
1.2 uploaded. It has the newest PIN handling as well as my PIN Confirmation handling.

Downloaded 1.2 and the pin bit is grate, 1 minor thing is that when I watched it insert the pin it left the bank screen walked to the outside of the bank and clicked the banker again then banked.

I'm really liking this script, here is a proggy

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4845/fishingproggy.png

Not stopped yet ;)

grats
08-13-2011, 11:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QCtG9.jpg

so far lol

could you add "break in xx minutes" maybe under the total time it's been running? would be cool.. I see no problems with anything though, I'll have to watch more and see if the pin thing Jakkle had happen, happens to me.

oh my version is 1.2 with the pin fix, except it's the one you had me test so I guess its version wasn't updated in the status screen thing lol.. so yea it says it's 1.1 but it is basically 1.2

Flight
08-14-2011, 12:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QCtG9.jpg

so far lol

could you add "break in xx minutes" maybe under the total time it's been running? would be cool.. I see no problems with anything though, I'll have to watch more and see if the pin thing Jakkle had happen, happens to me.

I think I've tried making this before, but somewhere along the line my math failed. I'll hopefully add this in my scripts soon because I agree, time until breaks displayed would be nice to know.

oh my version is 1.2 with the pin fix, except it's the one you had me test so I guess its version wasn't updated in the status screen thing lol.. so yea it says it's 1.1 but it is basically 1.2

Yeah lol. I'm pretty sure yours is the same, minus the PIN Confirmation handling, but that's only for accounts who've recently set PINs on their accounts and waiting for them to go through.

grats
08-14-2011, 01:07 AM
I think I've tried making this before, but somewhere along the line my math failed. I'll hopefully add this in my scripts soon because I agree, time until breaks displayed would be nice to know.

Yeah lol. I'm pretty sure yours is the same, minus the PIN Confirmation handling, but that's only for accounts who've recently set PINs on their accounts and waiting for them to go through.

advanced gnome has a really good break happens in xx on it, that maybe will help you figure it out
oh ok yea my pin is really old

Jakkle
08-14-2011, 01:26 AM
@ Gratz Nooo yours is better than mine :p haha nice man. You going to leave it as long as pos ?
What are your break times ? Mine are.

BreakIn = 240;
BreakFor = 120;
Bir = 120;
Bfr = 60;

I normaly play for like 4 hours str8 so I wanted to be like how I would be playing it :)

grats
08-14-2011, 01:37 AM
@ Gratz Nooo yours is better than mine :p haha nice man. You going to leave it as long as pos ?
What are your break times ? Mine are.

BreakIn = 240;
BreakFor = 120;
Bir = 120;
Bfr = 60;

I normaly play for like 4 hours str8 so I wanted to be like how I would be playing it :)

was going to stop it pretty soon actually

//Break settings
BreakIn = 92; //How long before we take a break? (minutes)
BreakFor = 32; //How long will we break for? (minutes)
Bir = 20; //Random minutes to add/subtract from how long until we break
Bfr = 9; //Random minutes to add/subjtract from break duraction

there was a script a long while ago that had a break thing which worked the same as ours.. except you added a "long break" which happened every.. lets say.. 14 hours.. and it breaked for maybe like 6 hours or whatever you set it to..

so it would play maybe 2 hours, break 30-60 minutes.. repeat.. for 14 hours.. then it would take a 6 hour break

and that was the only script where I got like a 50 hour proggy lol

Jakkle
08-14-2011, 01:43 AM
was going to stop it pretty soon actually

//Break settings
BreakIn = 92; //How long before we take a break? (minutes)
BreakFor = 32; //How long will we break for? (minutes)
Bir = 20; //Random minutes to add/subtract from how long until we break
Bfr = 9; //Random minutes to add/subjtract from break duraction

there was a script a long while ago that had a break thing which worked the same as ours.. except you added a "long break" which happened every.. lets say.. 14 hours.. and it breaked for maybe like 6 hours or whatever you set it to..

so it would play maybe 2 hours, break 30-60 minutes.. repeat.. for 14 hours.. then it would take a 6 hour break

and that was the only script where I got like a 50 hour proggy lol

I was thinking about that, would be nice if the break handler could do that :rolleyes: You going to stop to add the newest smart ? cuz thats what I was thinking of doing now :D
Edit: Do you get high cpu usage at all while fishing ?

grats
08-14-2011, 03:08 AM
I was thinking about that, would be nice if the break handler could do that :rolleyes: You going to stop to add the newest smart ? cuz thats what I was thinking of doing now :D

eh not really this machine I'm running on is way too high end to notice and high cpu usage from simba, I'll have to watch it again..

and yea I am adding the new smart, exactly why I was shutting it off lol

http://i.imgur.com/obQ1w.jpg
final proggy

Flight
08-14-2011, 10:36 AM

I think this could be modified to run CPU a little lower, because every so many seconds the script checks our animation. You could probably extend this timer a little bit to cut back on CPU (or memory?) and maybe give the script a little more human-like characteristics.

@grats:
Hows 6.7 working for ya?

grats
08-14-2011, 10:39 AM
I think this could be modified to run CPU a little lower, because every so many seconds the script checks our animation. You could probably extend this timer a little bit to cut back on CPU (or memory?) and maybe give the script a little more human-like characteristics.

@grats:
Hows 6.7 working for ya?

well it works, no difference though benland said "at worst you'll see no difference"

doesn't let me type or anything

well I guess after tryin it a bit more, it kinda lets me type more often.. better than the old one, still not "type whenever you want and it'll work" it's kind of "type and hopefully it works"

Flight
08-14-2011, 11:00 AM
well it works, no difference though benland said "at worst you'll see no difference"

doesn't let me type or anything

well I guess after tryin it a bit more, it kinda lets me type more often.. better than the old one, still not "type whenever you want and it'll work" it's kind of "type and hopefully it works"

:duh: I guess it was more just about the internal updates than what people are really wanting out of it. I'd also like tying through SMART, but I imagine that's not high priority at the moment.

Shuttleu
08-14-2011, 11:15 AM
:duh: I guess it was more just about the internal updates than what people are really wanting out of it. I'd also like tying through SMART, but I imagine that's not high priority at the moment.

i can type through smart no problem

might just be grats

~shut

grats
08-14-2011, 11:26 AM
People said they had no problems typing through it before it was fixed too.. it isn't "guaranteed" to work, it does work better.. but still doesn't always work, especially when it's doing something reflection base it doesn't send anything

and the most so far I've seen simba using my cpu was 15% if you were still wondering jakkle

Jakkle
08-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Here is my final proggy.
Time Running: 32 Hours, 6 Minutes and 32 Seconds
Fished: 6128 monkfish (738930 Exp)
Loads: 229
Breaks: 5
I did see that before it went on to a break it said xp p/h -15000 (not exact figure).
Maybe using ((Exp * 3600) / (PlayerWorked(0) / 1000)); to get the exp per hour.

Edit: been looking at it entering the pin and no problems, must have miss clicked the first time I watched it.
The exp per hour thing, with what I said above, doesn't work either. All you need to put IF it records it that is,
is this

XPH := Round((Exp * 3600) / (GetTimeRunning / 1000) - (BreakTimes);

and the most so far I've seen simba using my cpu was 15% if you were still wondering jakkle

I have been looking at the cpu again, when doing antiban cpu is low like 15% but when it does what ever it does after that the cpu shoots up to 45% ish then goes up and down a bit then antiban takes the cpu down again :S

vashanddou
09-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Just downloaded this cant wait to see new proggy :)

grats
09-11-2011, 08:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NxOFw.jpg

add a nifty break addition so I can do 8 hour breaks after 10 ish hours of on time with little breaks in between <3

Jakkle
09-12-2011, 12:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NxOFw.jpg

add a nifty break addition so I can do 8 hour breaks after 10 ish hours of on time with little breaks in between <3

I have sorted out an extra break timer called MiniBreaks into the copy I downloaded, also I added in the debug and on screen print of time till next break ;) I don't mind sending it to you if you want grats ?

@ Flight 97 fishing now, really like this script with the tweaks I do to make the script run more like me :p

Flight
09-12-2011, 12:53 AM
I'm really glad to hear that, Jakkle. Yeah modify it all you want so it fits into your own personal style. Also, that's a neat cape to get, Fishing has always been one of my favorites!

Jakkle
09-12-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm really glad to hear that, Jakkle. Yeah modify it all you want so it fits into your own personal style. Also, that's a neat cape to get, Fishing has always been one of my favorites!

I believe its what everyone should do, helps a lot with not getting banned. This is also another good thing about srl scripts, they can be tweaked, unlike rsbuddy bot, they all use the same patterned script.

Yeah a very nice cape and can't wait to get it :D, not to long now. I will also get a 'you are 99 pic' posted to. First ever botted 99 haha my other 99 was wcing which I did my self lol.

grats
09-12-2011, 01:51 AM
I have sorted out an extra break timer called MiniBreaks into the copy I downloaded, also I added in the debug and on screen print of time till next break ;) I don't mind sending it to you if you want grats ?

@ Flight 97 fishing now, really like this script with the tweaks I do to make the script run more like me :p

yea I'll totally take it, thanks!

Jakkle
09-26-2011, 05:07 AM
As promised, a pic getting 99

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2333/my99fishing.png

Grate script, would recommend this to anyone.

Flight
09-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Woah congratulations, Jakkle! Job well done with your new cape. :)

grats
10-16-2011, 04:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hSZAW.jpg

andypie
12-20-2011, 06:01 PM
does this still work?

onilika
12-20-2011, 06:05 PM
andy, this is on reflection zone.
As you should know, after bot nuke, reflection broked down. So, anwsering your question, no, it doesn't work.

~onilika