Mobilising armies
Varrock
Lumbridge
Falador
Camelot
Ardougne
Watchtower
Ape atoll

Multiplayer, Randoms and Antiban is as always added.

Start at the teleported location!
Fill in the correct amount of teleports!

AIO Teleporter
By Naike

Time running: 11 Minutes and 51 Seconds
On 1 player(s)
#0 \ camelot teleported: 98 \ Exp: 5384

^Solved a leo while running, therefor bad exp.

mr-sjb
05-23-2011, 09:16 AM
it misclicks the teleports all time, always clicks the spell on the right of the teleport spell

YoHoJo
05-23-2011, 09:29 AM
it misclicks the teleports all time, always clicks the spell on the right of the teleport spell

Please tell which teleport you have told the script to use, it would help in fixing the problem :].

Coh3n
05-24-2011, 05:08 AM
That's probably because the spells are shifted depending on whether the player is a member or not. There's one or two extra member's spells that don't show up on F2P.

Flight
05-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Just went through the script. Static click points aren't going to work at all, there's so many things that could go wrong. I suggest using a simple bitmap and finding it within the Spell Book area then checking the Uptext while you're hovered over it to make sure you're casting the right spell.

I think players organize their spells in different orders, as well as, like Coh3n mentioned, member spells would change the order in which spells are listed. Another factor is if the player has unlocked certain spells, which as far as I know would change spell order as well.

mr-sjb
05-24-2011, 08:40 AM
i just used the normal spell book, and tried it with all the f2p teleports.