PDA

View Full Version : [R] Smarter Fighter!

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 06:02 AM
[R] - Smarter Fighter!

Fights any monster, anywhere in Runescape. Version 0.14 or 0.153
http://i54.tinypic.com/2latsuo.jpg

SRL Stats!
(http://stats.villavu.com/script/144)
Instructions:

Place all your players next to the NPCs they will be fighting.
Setup the constants and Declareplayers
Press play
Post all feedback/progress reports her

Just going to go over the declareplayers:

Name is the login name of your player
Pass is the runescape password
Nick is 3-4 letters of the player's in-game name
Booleans[0] is responsible for bone burying, set Booleans[0] := true; if you want that player to bury bones. false means don't bury bones
Arrays[1] are IDs of the object you would like to pickup. Leave it blank or as 0 if you don't want to pickup any items. [The IDs don't have to be in order of anything]
Arrays[0] are the name(s) of the monsters you want to fight, can be more than one, however I haven't tested multiple NPC support.
Skill is the fight style you would like the player to use, Ex. 'attack' = attack, 'strength' = strength, 'defense' = defense, 'shared' = shared. Sorry, I'll follow up on the Range support ;)
Strings is the uptext[names] of the objects you would like to pickup, they don't have to be in any order, and you can leave it as Players[0].Strings := ['']; if you don't want to pickup anything.
Active, leave this true if you want to use your player :p
BoxRewards, this can be changed to your preference of rewards.

The constants..
Simba Code:

Const
SwitchTime = 6; //minutes before switching. Not in use currently, leave as whatever
WORLD = 9; //Which World?
MEMBERS = False; //Members = True, F2P = False
SIGNED_CLIENT = True; //Signed Client = True, Unsigned Client = False.

const
RunDir = 'E'; //Direction run if out of food and in fight, not too important to worry about though

{Regular Mouse Speed = 15 . [So if ExtraMouseSpeed = 2 then MouseSpeed = 17 ]}

ExtraMouseSpeed = 0; // Amount in level of speed to increase the speed of the mouse.
// ONLY CHANGE if you notice script can't keep up with NPC movement.
// Don't put too high of a number because too high speed = ban hammer.

Self-explanatory, I hope ?

As for getting the IDs of RS objects:
*** If you dont have the ID's of the object(s) you want the script to pickup
then do:

1 - Go to: Runescape Grand Exchange (http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/frontpage.ws)

2 - Search the object you want, example "Feather"

3 - It will send you to another page, and the link at the top will be:

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Feather/viewitem.ws?obj=314

4 - obj=314 [ 314 is the OBJECT ID for "Feather". ]

5 - By the way, if you don't know the correct uptext of a object, the G.E on RS website
will give you it. Ex. /Feather/
[ no / / ] Coin ID = 995 btw

Anyways, I'd just like to say this script is roughly 95% reflection, the only color would be the SRL functions, and coordinates in Narcle's food function that I stole :redface:, don't worry I credited :). It is pretty good, does multiplayer[TESTED :D], and it took me about a day to write, and another couple days of testing. Hope you enjoy. :D

Bugs:
- Just realized food counting is off, will fix later as it isn't a big issue. Fixed in 0.11, I believe.
- Experience won't be counted in proggy for 'shared', so try not to use "shared" mode as it won't update your XP and Stats. Will post a fix soon... Was fixed in a previous version ;]

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 06:03 AM
Top one so far :D27
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Ran for = 18 Hours, 22 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 949
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 39155] - [Levels Gained = 1]
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 25018] - [Levels Gained = 27]
* Player: 2 = [XP Gained = 629] - [Levels Gained = 2]
* Total Bones Buried = 4
player fighting zombies, ran out of food so it stopped.

* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 10 Hours, 52 Minutes and 28 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 612
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 13283] - [Levels Gained = 21]
* Total Bones Buried = 3
* Times Committed = 22
* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds
* Food ate = 14
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 83611] - [Levels Gained = 2]
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 0] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Total Bones Gathered = 0
* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 7 Hours, 26 Minutes and 12 Seconds
* Food ate = 12
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 106844] - [Levels Gained = 4]

TomTuff
06-30-2011, 06:26 AM
You should add custom paths and banking :thumbsup:

Flight
06-30-2011, 06:38 AM
You should add custom paths and banking :thumbsup:

It's a global fighter, not a static-location fighter.

Thank you SmarterChild. I'll give it a shot and if it works how I hope then I'll make a few scripts out of it. :)

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 06:57 AM

Thank you SmarterChild. I'll give it a shot and if it works how I hope then I'll make a few scripts out of it. :)

No problem, global fighting isn't too difficult. The only thing you need to know when writing a function that fights any NPC is the height.
mTile := TileToMS(Monster.Tile, monster.height*2/3);

Basically, the height varies from one NPC to another and the solution I got from Drags111 was to use TNPC.Height*2/3

TomTuff
06-30-2011, 07:35 AM

Relevant how? I'm just saying he should give the user the option to walk a given path (with obstacle management) to the bank (Supplied by the user) and bank when out of food, and follow that same path back to monsters.

Flight
06-30-2011, 08:04 AM
Relevant how? I'm just saying he should give the user the option to walk a given path (with obstacle management) to the bank (Supplied by the user) and bank when out of food, and follow that same path back to monsters.

That would defeat the purpose of the script. :confused: You might as well make it a completely different script.

Jakkle
06-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Nice, will test this over the weekend.

masterBB
06-30-2011, 12:55 PM
That would defeat the purpose of the script. :confused: You might as well make it a completely different script.

How does that defeats the purpose of the script? I think the purpose of the script is that you can let you character fight anywhere. And then you could also bank anywhere.

onilika
06-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Not picking charms and other things...

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Not picking charms and other things...

Do you have the correct IDs of the charms?
Paste your Declareplayers here [without user and password]

bolshak25
06-30-2011, 03:03 PM
quick question. if i wanted to set this up to fight giant spiders in the stronghold, how could i get it to click the door to walk through instead of running in a certain direction?

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
quick question. if i wanted to set this up to fight giant spiders in the stronghold, how could i get it to click the door to walk through instead of running in a certain direction?

Thing is, the run direction is called rarely in this script because it will log the player out anyways after the fight is over, so dying shouldn't be a big issue in the stronghold. However, I never intended on making this one big any dungeon fighting + walking + banking script. Simply, very time consuming on my end. I made this more to be a Powerfighter that you set up anywhere you like and it will get you combat xp without dying [:p, hopefully]You could modify the script yourself though, begin
Writeln('No food left!');
if not donefight then
//something here like FindObjTPA(the door stuff)
if not R_IsPlayerInCombat then
NextPlayer(false);
end;

I could add a teleport option, if anyone wants?

E- Added Version 0.11, took out the clear debugs from proggy, bad idea :duh:
- Modified food counting option.

Re-download please.

Flight
06-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah I had trouble with if picking up the right item. I took out your UpText checks for items because, like Bolshak said, charms aren't 'ever' on top so they're uptext will never show but they're still there. But even if we find the charm on the ground, it'll pick up the wrong item. Sometimes it gets the item's tile completely wrong. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a reflection issue but dunno, I'll have to experiment some more.

bolshak25
06-30-2011, 07:33 PM
that wasnt me that said charms. but i would love a tele option. for me itd be cabbage tele with explorers ring 4

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 07:38 PM
that wasnt me that said charms. but i would love a tele option. for me itd be cabbage tele with explorers ring 4

I know, check my post I wasn't replying to you about charms. :)
Just curious, how's the script going? Any reports/bugs? As for the teleporting I could do it, it just varies on how you're going to teleport.

ry0240
06-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey even though you haven't added range support yet, is it still possible to just equip the bow and arrows and just have it fight like the strongholder script? I don't think that has range support either, but still works with it. So would it still run or would the script freak out and just log-out?

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey even though you haven't added range support yet, is it still possible to just equip the bow and arrows and just have it fight like the strongholder script? I don't think that has range support either, but still works with it. So would it still run or would the script freak out and just log-out?

It would still fight, eat, everything, etc. Just when/if you run out of arrows it will run an infinite loop of antiban/waits. So you're character would be standing doing random antiban and waiting for something to happen :p

So yeah you can range, just keep an eye on it.

But don't fret, I'll be following up on the range support shortly.

bolshak25
06-30-2011, 10:21 PM
I know, check my post I wasn't replying to you about charms. :)
Just curious, how's the script going? Any reports/bugs? As for the teleporting I could do it, it just varies on how you're going to teleport.

i was replying to flight about charms because he said i was talking about them, but it wasnt me.

as for the script, i honestly havent used it. ive been running your fly fisher instead. i will get around to it after i finish up the 15k feathers i had(7k left)

Smarter Child
06-30-2011, 11:21 PM
i was replying to flight about charms because he said i was talking about them, but it wasnt me.

as for the script, i honestly havent used it. ive been running your fly fisher instead. i will get around to it after i finish up the 15k feathers i had(7k left)

Nice. I highly suggest this script, been watching it lately and it can pretty much run endlessly[unless random] and even more-so with multi-player :)
--
* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 5 Hours, 57 Minutes and 43 Seconds
* Food ate = 11
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 87737] - [Levels Gained = 4]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still going strong, single player :)

mika
07-01-2011, 12:30 AM
well sounds amazing lets see if it works will try

ry0240
07-01-2011, 12:39 AM
It would still fight, eat, everything, etc. Just when/if you run out of arrows it will run an infinite loop of antiban/waits. So you're character would be standing doing random antiban and waiting for something to happen :p

So yeah you can range, just keep an eye on it.

But don't fret, I'll be following up on the range support shortly.

Ok, cool I don't think the ammo would be a problem I always have 10K+ arrows equipped and Ava's accumulator because I'm training for 99 range, thanks.

Oh and does this have srl stats implemented?

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Ok, cool I don't think the ammo would be a problem I always have 10K+ arrows equipped and Ava's accumulator because I'm training for 99 range, thanks.

Oh and does this have srl stats implemented?

Yeah, your probably don't have to even check up on it since you have Ava's accumulator, as for stats; no stats yet.

blackfire553
07-01-2011, 03:03 AM
You should make this a SRL-members only script.
The only difference between an SRL member and a non-member was the lack of a good combat script, i couldn't leech a good one so im writing my own.
If any random person can bot combat, they can blend in. If they are stuck at level 3 it is a great incentive to learn SRL.

cause
07-01-2011, 03:20 AM
This script looks great, trying it now! (Lumbridge catacombs). Also, do you think you could add support for str pots? Thanks! will post proggy

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 03:51 AM
You should make this a SRL-members only script.
The only difference between an SRL member and a non-member was the lack of a good combat script, i couldn't leech a good one so im writing my own.
If any random person can bot combat, they can blend in. If they are stuck at level 3 it is a great incentive to learn SRL.
Not sure what you're getting at? There are many other differences between SRL members and Junior Members, and I don't even think Mem has a global fighter. Not to mention, people can bot fighting via other Runescape bots..

This script looks great, trying it now! (Lumbridge catacombs). Also, do you think you could add support for str pots? Thanks! will post proggy
Strength Potions wouldn't be hard to implement, the thing is I'm rather unsure when the script would need/should drink them.

onilika
07-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Players[0].Name := '';//Your RuneScape UserName
Players[0].Pass := '';//Your RuneScape PassWord
Players[0].Nick := ''; //3-4 letters from name
Players[0].Booleans[0] := false; //Pick-up and bury bones? True = yes, False = no
Players[0].Arrays[1] := [1617, 1619, 559, 7936]; //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];
Players[0].Skill := 'attack'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Gargoyle']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Strings := ['Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Pure essence', 'Green charm', 'Blue charm', 'Crimson charm']; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];
Players[0].Active := True; //^ Proper spelling too, not need for full name though.
Players[0].BoxRewards := ['Xp', 'mote', 'ostume', 'oins', 'aphire', 'ssence'];

Home
07-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Yeah, your probably don't have to even check up on it since you have Ava's accumulator, as for stats; no stats yet.

Why not just make it check AmmoSlot count via Reflection when script starts.
If there is Ammos then it will check everytime when loop starts again if there is ammos.

~Home

Yago
07-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Not sure what you're getting at? There are many other differences between SRL members and Junior Members, and I don't even think Mem has a global fighter. Not to mention, people can bot fighting via other Runescape bots..

Strength Potions wouldn't be hard to implement, the thing is I'm rather unsure when the script would need/should drink them.

IF strength level is the normal level then drink and and repeat until the strength level returns to normal...

Simtoon
07-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Be good if you allowed the user to select the area to fight in from the currrent tile its in :D

bolshak25
07-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Players[0].Arrays[1] := [1617, 1619, 559, 7936]; //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];

Players[0].Strings := ['Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Pure essence', 'Green charm', 'Blue charm', 'Crimson charm']; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];

you need to add the id of all the items, and in the same order i believe. go to the ge on their website and search for them. itll be the number at the end. ex earth rune is 557

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Players[0].Name := '';//Your RuneScape UserName
Players[0].Pass := '';//Your RuneScape PassWord
Players[0].Nick := ''; //3-4 letters from name
Players[0].Booleans[0] := false; //Pick-up and bury bones? True = yes, False = no
Players[0].Skill := 'attack'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Gargoyle']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Active := True; //^ Proper spelling too, not need for full name though.
Yeah sorry, like Flight said previously, charm collecting is a bit hard since the charm is never the object on top, I'll try and figure something out :)

Why not just make it check AmmoSlot count via Reflection when script starts.
If there is Ammos then it will check everytime when loop starts again if there is ammos.

~Home
Yeah, I'll do that but I told him that because he needed a quick fix for script not supporting range.

IF strength level is the normal level then drink and and repeat until the strength level returns to normal...
K thanks.

Be good if you allowed the user to select the area to fight in from the currrent tile its in :D
What do you mean by area? [as in sort npcs from distance?]

you need to add the id of all the items, and in the same order i believe. go to the ge on their website and search for them. itll be the number at the end. ex earth rune is 557

Nah, order doesn't matter, it loops through the ID's and Uptext's.

btr7809
07-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Very nice script. Worked great but i had to manually stop it because i got a frog random, it completed it fine but got stuck on the last click and sat there performing antibans while in the frog room. The food ate counter also doesnt appear to work but thats not to much of a big deal.

* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 2 Hours, 14 Minutes and 55 Seconds
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 52156] - [Levels Gained = 1]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Very nice script. Worked great but i had to manually stop it because i got a frog random, it completed it fine but got stuck on the last click and sat there performing antibans while in the frog room. The food ate counter also doesnt appear to work but thats not to much of a big deal.

* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 2 Hours, 14 Minutes and 55 Seconds
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 52156] - [Levels Gained = 1]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice job! Don't worry, next version I'll make it so you can choose colour random solving, which are more reliable at the moment. Putting you're proggy in 2nd post. :)

Flight
07-02-2011, 01:23 AM

You mean WalkBack? Start at a specific tile, kill the nearby NPCs, if all are dead walk back to the starting tile (usually in the center of NPCs' spawn point). Haven't seen that since Aryan. ;)

Smarter Child
07-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Update! Version 0.12 : Features SRL Stats, Distance Timing to speed up script after a mis click, More detailed proggy, some minor fixes. Will add strength potion support if anyone else requests.

Deni_mulic
07-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Is it supposed to print proggy every 3 seconds? lol
Edit: every npc, not 3 seconds

ry0240
07-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Update! Version 0.12 : Features SRL Stats, Distance Timing to speed up script after a mis click, More detailed proggy, some minor fixes. Will add strength potion support if anyone else requests.

Awesome, I am now using this, since SRL stats are in, another feature that would be good to implement is "run for # of minutes" and "breaks for # of minutes" that could help get some beefy single player progress reports, since it seems when you break you get less randoms. But so far from what I am seeing, it's a very nice and smooth script, thanks.

Smarter Child
07-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Is it supposed to print proggy every 3 seconds? lol
Edit: every npc, not 3 seconds

Yeah in every NPC or variable upped it will print the proggy.

Awesome, I am now using this, since SRL stats are in, another feature that would be good to implement is "run for # of minutes" and "breaks for # of minutes" that could help get some beefy single player progress reports, since it seems when you break you get less randoms. But so far from what I am seeing, it's a very nice and smooth script, thanks.

Breaks will follow up soon, problem is I have to test it. However, I am gonna re-up version 0.12, with a small multiplayer fix. Tested multiplayer after that and it looks greats, so ideally this script works well with more than one player. :)

Edit: @ry0240 Glad to see you're enjoying this script, you're gonna beat my stats on my own script If I don't keep up :D Btw, what monsters are you fighting?

User: ry0240 is ranked 77

ry0240 has committed a total time of 7 days, 11:56:00 in 1987 commits.
:O Beastly.

ry0240
07-02-2011, 10:23 PM
User: ry0240 is ranked 77

ry0240 has committed a total time of 7 days, 11:56:00 in 1987 commits. [/code]
:O Beastly.
Right now I'm just fighting goblins in stronghold because I literally never have to worry about food because I'm that high of a combat level, I may take it to Hill giants to, I don't need to use a lot of food for them either. And your script seems to fight goblins better than the stronghold script, I've noticed it knows when it's in/out of a fight over the stronghold-er better to, and being that this script is newly released and more updates to come this seems promising :stirthepot:

Smarter Child
07-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Right now I'm just fighting goblins in stronghold because I literally never have to worry about food because I'm that high of a combat level, I may take it to Hill giants to, I don't need to use a lot of food for them either. And your script seems to fight goblins better than the stronghold script, I've noticed it knows when it's in/out of a fight over the stronghold-er better to, and being that this script is newly released and more updates to come this seems promising :stirthepot:

Good to know my script is working out well! Don't forget to post progress reports, although your SRL stats commits are great!

But, please everyone download Version 0.13 Script is fixed completely, meaning SRL Stats + Multiplayer works perfectly now!

Sorry for so many versions guys, but these bugs just come out of now :confused:. However, it should be flawless right now ;)

Deni_mulic
07-02-2011, 11:09 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.12
* Ran for = 4 Hours, 22 Minutes and 9 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 797
Just ran from 10-32 ranged at chickens, not too shabby.

Smarter Child
07-02-2011, 11:18 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.12
* Ran for = 4 Hours, 22 Minutes and 9 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 797
Just ran from 10-32 ranged at chickens, not too shabby.

Nice work! You're on Version 0.13 right, because I forgot to change the version on the proggy of 0.13 :redface:

Anyways, will add to report post!

E- Multi-player sample:
* Smarter Fighter 0.1
* Ran for = 1 Hours, 14 Minutes and 44 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 80
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 4782] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 2730] - [Levels Gained = 15]
* Player: 2 = [XP Gained = 604] - [Levels Gained = 4]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 14
Didn't give any players food tho,.

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD 0.13

ry0240
07-03-2011, 03:48 AM
[Hint] (241:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 240
[Hint] (241:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 240
[Hint] (276:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 275
[Hint] (276:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 275
[Hint] (551:2): Variable 'X' never used at line 550
[Hint] (551:2): Variable 'Y' never used at line 550
[Hint] (555:2): Variable 'ME' never used at line 554
[Hint] (547:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 546
[Hint] (647:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 646
[Warning] (712:47): "False or" is not needed at line 711
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/SRLlog.scar(17:3): Variable 'THEFILE' never used at line 16
[Hint] (44:2): Variable 'TIMEINFIGHT' never used at line 43
[Hint] (46:2): Variable 'BREAKSTOOK' never used at line 45
Compiled succesfully in 1887 ms.
SRL Compiled in 16 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 98, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
[Reflection] Randoms var set!
Error: Out Of Range at line 365
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap]
v.13 says this right after it logs and attacks the first goblin and the script then stops, v.12 didn't have this problem for me.

Smarter Child
07-03-2011, 03:52 AM
[Hint] (241:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 240
[Hint] (241:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 240
[Hint] (276:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 275
[Hint] (276:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 275
[Hint] (551:2): Variable 'X' never used at line 550
[Hint] (551:2): Variable 'Y' never used at line 550
[Hint] (555:2): Variable 'ME' never used at line 554
[Hint] (547:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 546
[Hint] (647:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 646
[Warning] (712:47): "False or" is not needed at line 711
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/SRLlog.scar(17:3): Variable 'THEFILE' never used at line 16
[Hint] (44:2): Variable 'TIMEINFIGHT' never used at line 43
[Hint] (46:2): Variable 'BREAKSTOOK' never used at line 45
Compiled succesfully in 1887 ms.
SRL Compiled in 16 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 98, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
v.13 says this right after it logs and attacks the first goblin and the script then stops, v.12 didn't have this problem for me.

woops, i made a typo :redface:

Sorry! Please re-download 0.13, and post back here if it works :)

ry0240
07-03-2011, 04:54 AM
woops, i made a typo :redface:

Sorry! Please re-download 0.13, and post back here if it works :)

Yes, it seems to be running back to normal, I do notice it will sometimes pick up random items, and just keep them in the inventory, not a big deal though. It gets the job done nicely. I will probably use this for 92-99 range and 91-99 mage, also option for breaks is a good idea when you get a chance to update it, I will use this when I am home and use the stronghold-er when I have to go out for a few hours to avoid any unsolvable randoms.

Smarter Child
07-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Yes, it seems to be running back to normal, I do notice it will sometimes pick up random items, and just keep them in the inventory, not a big deal though. It gets the job done nicely. I will probably use this for 92-99 range and 91-99 mage, also option for breaks is a good idea when you get a chance to update it, I will use this when I am home and use the stronghold-er when I have to go out for a few hours to avoid any unsolvable randoms.

Mkai thanks! I'll try to get started on adding breaks. At the moment I am a bit busy with stuff. >.<

ry0240
07-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Mkai thanks! I'll try to get started on adding breaks. At the moment I am a bit busy with stuff. >.<

I see, take all the time you need, you're the one helping us all out. ;)

Smarter Child
07-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Update! Version 0.14 is now available. Features: Sleeping, break times[script can now take breaks], and minor tweaks, properly working SRL stats!

With this update, you can get proggy's like this:

* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 10 Hours, 52 Minutes and 28 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 612
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 13283] - [Levels Gained = 21]
* Total Bones Buried = 3
* Times Committed = 22

ry0240
07-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Hey, V.14 seems to be running smoothly, and glad to see breaks in, is there a way to change the regular mouse speed even less? because 15 seems a little fast sometimes, and I'm now training on Ghouls, great xp and they don't hit hard. Hill giants wasn't working that great, but ghouls is my new place to fight I think.

Awkwardsaw
07-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Hey, V.14 seems to be running smoothly, and glad to see breaks in, is there a way to change the regular mouse speed even less? because 15 seems a little fast sometimes, and I'm now training on Ghouls, great xp and they don't hit hard. Hill giants wasn't working that great, but ghouls is my new place to fight I think.

at the bottom of the script where it says SetupSRL; put a mousespeed := #; after it, :)

e: i mean, put it right before the repeat,

mousespeed := #;
repeat
FightMode;

Smarter Child
07-04-2011, 01:25 AM
at the bottom of the script where it says SetupSRL; put a mousespeed := #; after it, :)

e: i mean, put it right before the repeat,

mousespeed := #;
repeat
FightMode;

The easier way would to just put a negative number on ExtraMouseSpeed:

Simba Code:

ExtraMouseSpeed = -2; //means 15-2 = 13 mousespeed

New best proggy!!!
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 18 Hours, 22 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 949
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 25018] - [Levels Gained = 27]
* Total Bones Buried = 4

bgxsaer
07-04-2011, 06:12 AM
I set everything up just right, but when i try to run it i get

[Error] (86:20): Identifier expected at line 85
Compiling failed.

Every time. When i Delete the line, the next line gets same error.

Deni_mulic
07-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Quick edit I made for perfection in pure training: Open doors. Makes much better training at chickens/edgeville men, don't think it will do so well in stronghold though :x

bgxsaer
07-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I set everything up just right, but when i try to run it i get

[Error] (86:20): Identifier expected at line 85
Compiling failed.

Every time. When i Delete the line, the next line gets same error.

Still getting this error someone help please.

Yago
07-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Still getting this error someone help please.

Copy/paste lines 80 - 90 and let me check...

ry0240
07-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey SmarterChild, another nice feature that could be implemented is a option to use the special attack button, that a lot of member's weapons have.

bgxsaer
07-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Copy/paste lines 80 - 90 and let me check...

Players[0].Name := 'zzz';//Your RuneScape UserName
Players[0].Pass := 'zzz';//Your RuneScape PassWord
Players[0].Nick := 'Sho'; //3-4 letters from name
Players[0].Arrays[1] [24]:= //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];
Players[0].Skill := 'strength'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Ogre']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Strings := ['Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Gold Charm']; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];
Players[0].Integers[50] := 0; //ATTENTION: LEAVE THIS AS 0 FOR ALL PLAYERS !!

Yago
07-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Players[0].Arrays[1] [24]:= //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];
Players[0].Skill := 'strength'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Ogre']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Strings := ['Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Gold Charm']; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];

Here you go... Line 84 was messed up. It should look like this:

Players[0].Arrays[1] := [24];//IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];

bgxsaer
07-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Thank you very much Yago!

Yago
07-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Thank you very much Yago!

No Prob.

ry0240
07-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey SC, I was trying the sleep feature and it was working fine, slept like 3 times and I was watching it log back in for the 4th time and it attacked one ghoul and then switched player to false and logged out, And my char was still fine in the same area, with food/ammo. Also does the sleep/break feature stop at exactly 30 minutes/whatever you put it at, or does it vary the sleeps by +/- 2-3 minutes?

Smarter Child
07-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Hey SC, I was trying the sleep feature and it was working fine, slept like 3 times and I was watching it log back in for the 4th time and it attacked one ghoul and then switched player to false and logged out, And my char was still fine in the same area, with food/ammo. Also does the sleep/break feature stop at exactly 30 minutes/whatever you put it at, or does it vary the sleeps by +/- 2-3 minutes?

Do you have the debug? I'd like to see it, and no it is the proper amount of time, there is no random addition of time for sleeps/breaks.

ry0240
07-04-2011, 10:39 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 1 Hours, 39 Minutes and 35 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 234
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 0] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 19
NextPlayer(False)

I had it on run for 30 mins with 3 min sleeps

EDIT: a good idea would also be to add randomness to sleep/breaks to make it more human when you update this again, if an acc gets flagged and they see the char. continually plays/sign out down to the exact second repeatedly, they may take it as a sign of macroing

Smarter Child
07-04-2011, 11:50 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 1 Hours, 39 Minutes and 35 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 234
* Food ate = 0
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 19
NextPlayer(False)

I had it on run for 30 mins with 3 min sleeps

EDIT: a good idea would also be to add randomness to sleep/breaks to make it more human when you update this again, if an acc gets flagged and they see the char. continually plays/sign out down to the exact second repeatedly, they may take it as a sign of macroing

If this[^] happens again, be sure to post again, because I don't want to write a fix[just yet] that probably won't solve the situation :stirthepot:

bgxsaer
07-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Worked quite well!

* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 1 Hours, 11 Minutes and 53 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 151
* Food ate = 3
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 40188] - [Levels Gained = 1]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 0

Yago
07-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Maybe a exp/hour field in the report?

Smarter Child
07-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Maybe a exp/hour field in the report?

Total XP/h for all players combined or individual?

[because if it is individual, that means a whole lot more variables(pain in the arse)].:mad:

Yago
07-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Total XP/h for all players combined or individual?

[because if it is individual, that means a whole lot more variables(pain in the arse)].:mad:

Individual.. Total if you want...

Just divide their exp by playerworked(currentplayer) and a bunch of other simple math things...

Awkwardsaw
07-06-2011, 10:30 PM
^

function NumPerHour(i : extended) : extended;
begin
result := (3600 * i) / (1 + ((GetTimeRunning) / 1000));
end;

doublex8
07-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I am having the same problem as ry0240 was except that it only runs for about 14 min. When I look at the debug it seems that it finishes fighting a monster, then stands around for about 2 min, then goes false. Next time it happens I will try and go back and find the section of the debug where it stops gaining xp.

Smarter Child
07-07-2011, 09:55 PM
I am having the same problem as ry0240 was except that it only runs for about 14 min. When I look at the debug it seems that it finishes fighting a monster, then stands around for about 2 min, then goes false. Next time it happens I will try and go back and find the section of the debug where it stops gaining xp.

Give your player food(28) and then tell me if the same problem occurs, because I think it is trying to prevent your player from dying.

doublex8
07-08-2011, 01:53 AM
I always have food :) and now it seems to be working well for some reason! :D

TomTuff
07-08-2011, 02:18 AM
function TotalXP: Integer;
var
i, H: Integer;
begin
H := High(Players);
for i := 0 to H do
IncEx(Result, Players[i].Integers[20]);
end;

you should replace your current totalxp function with something like that so that it's A. Cleaner B. Less bulky and C. can support any number of players.

E: Also:
Procedure RePlayerPort;
var
begin
Writeln('* Player: ' + IntToStr(i) + ' = [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[i].Integers[20]) + '] - [Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[i].Integers[30]) + ']');
end;

Smarter Child
07-08-2011, 02:43 AM
function TotalXP: Integer;
var
begin
IncEx(Result, Players[i].Integers[20]);
end;

you should replace your current totalxp function with something like that so that it's A. Cleaner B. Less bulky and C. can support any number of players.

E: Also:
Procedure RePlayerPort;
var
begin
Writeln('* Player: ' + IntToStr(i) + ' = [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[i].Integers[20]) + '] - [Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[i].Integers[30]) + ']');
end;

ry0240
07-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Certain NPC's it has a hard time finding them and will just move the cursor like right next to them, like Flesh crawlers in the Stronghold of Security it does that. Why is that?

EDIT: Like if the surrounding area is close to their color, it mostly will just scour the ground, I tested it on Giant spiders on 4th floor of stronghold, and the surroundings are green and the spiders are red, and it doesn't seem to have a problem with them.

Huthaifah
07-08-2011, 05:10 AM
Does it support range?

ry0240
07-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Does it support range?

It's not specifically supported, but works with range, just have alot of ammo depending how long you run it for, and make sure you set the right attack style in the script..like if your training range in rapid style, have the mode set to strength or attack if on accurate etc.

Yago
07-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Certain NPC's it has a hard time finding them and will just move the cursor like right next to them, like Flesh crawlers in the Stronghold of Security it does that. Why is that?

EDIT: Like if the surrounding area is close to their color, it mostly will just scour the ground, I tested it on Giant spiders on 4th floor of stronghold, and the surroundings are green and the spiders are red, and it doesn't seem to have a problem with them.

This is because some NPC's take up more than one tile and this uses TileToMS...
Therefore it might go to a tile that the NPC is partially on but not completely and this causes it to miss the NPC...

If we had model clicking, it would work perfectly and accurately...

Smarter Child
07-08-2011, 09:02 PM

Not much I can do about it at the moment. Sorry, getting the height of an NPC tile in reflection is a bit challenging, as TNPC.Height returns an inaccurate height.

Soz. :(

tls
07-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Not much I can do about it at the moment. Sorry, getting the height of an NPC tile in reflection is a bit challenging, as TNPC.Height returns an inaccurate height.

Soz. :(

The real issue comes from the fact that those NPCs are multi-tiled.

Smarter Child
07-09-2011, 06:13 AM
The real issue comes from the fact that those NPCs are multi-tiled.

Well then, where's model clicking when you need it :stirthepot:

otavioafm
07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
No NPCs found!
one day it's just stop to work what happen??
i am lvl 93 of str now just 6 lvls to 99 help me ;)

Narcle
07-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Well then, where's model clicking when you need it :stirthepot:

I resolved this in my Echo fighter. There is coordinates for the location of the NPC on the tile. I had it put in for Ref 1 to resolve this, not sure if its still there. You can basically use offsets and go NPC.Coord.x/512, y/512 which fixes the problem.

Smarter Child
07-13-2011, 12:12 AM
I resolved this in my Echo fighter. There is coordinates for the location of the NPC on the tile. I had it put in for Ref 1 to resolve this, not sure if its still there. You can basically use offsets and go NPC.Coord.x/512, y/512 which fixes the problem.

Wow thanks!:wub:

otavioafm
07-13-2011, 03:30 PM
tyyyyyy!!!! one day i will make a script too ^^

BraK
07-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Your Simba Tags in your first post are messed up. Thought I'd Let you know. I'm gonna try out your script for my small army. :) It'll be the First Fighting Script I've Used in 4 years.

~BraK

E: Something you might want to look into. If they don't have food then ask if they want to rest. Maybe a rest if no food proc. Just some suggestions other than That looks good so far. :)

E2: Do we have a list of Item IDs around anywhere? If there is a List somewhere it might be useful to link it on the First post :)

E3: NVM E2 I saw your thing on the front page that's pretty handy. :)

E4: jeeze someone else post XD. Another suggestion. Making a String or what not allowing the user to choose what style to use.

Smarter Child
07-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Your Simba Tags in your first post are messed up. Thought I'd Let you know. I'm gonna try out your script for my small army. :) It'll be the First Fighting Script I've Used in 4 years.

~BraK

E: Something you might want to look into. If they don't have food then ask if they want to rest. Maybe a rest if no food proc. Just some suggestions other than That looks good so far. :)

E2: Do we have a list of Item IDs around anywhere? If there is a List somewhere it might be useful to link it on the First post :)

E3: NVM E2 I saw your thing on the front page that's pretty handy. :)

E4: jeeze someone else post XD. Another suggestion. Making a String or what not allowing the user to choose what style to use.

Rest idea seems alright, may need another player var for that :)

As for the bolded part, I do have an Fight Style option in the declare players : Players[0].Skill := 'strength'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.

As for the simba tags..i know :p Was an accident at first, but viewing it now, it seems a *little* easier to read.

BraK
07-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Might add support for mages not a lot just like Autocast support. I use it to get my magic up after a lot of Def. Range is already supported as it has a Attack type. Autocast for magic doesn't have an Attack type.

~BraK

E: [BUG] The Experience for the Little Progress report doesn't always calculate.

Carlito
07-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Just used it on cavecrawlers, and i noticed two minor things

when the monster is not moving - its having trouble selecting the monster as the mouse is a little to the right, perhaps instead of having it select one point near the monster. Maybe have a box that hovers over the monster and then when the mouse moves to it, it will click once the top left screen says the monsters name"

- ill elaborate more if you dont understand,

Also when its moving it hits them dead on so that was nice. ( i was running at 17)

GL with script

BraK
07-16-2011, 10:22 PM
It has to get the Uptext of the Monster so it will always confirm first before Attacking. Forgot to mention that on IRC.

~BraK

E: Last post of the night.... Good Night SRL :)

otavioafm
07-16-2011, 11:53 PM
4 lvls 99 strength ^^ tenks smarter.

Smarter Child
07-17-2011, 12:58 AM
4 lvls 99 strength ^^ tenks smarter.

No problems :D

BraK
07-19-2011, 09:41 PM
function totalxp: integer;
begin
case HowManyPlayers of
1: Result := Players[0].Integers[20];
2: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20];
3: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20];
4: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20] + Players[3].Integers[20];
5: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20] + Players[3].Integers[20] +
Players[4].Integers[20];
6: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20] + Players[3].Integers[20] +
Players[4].Integers[20] + Players[5].Integers[20];
7: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20] + Players[3].Integers[20] +
Players[4].Integers[20] + Players[5].Integers[20] + Players[6].Integers[20];
8: Result := Players[0].Integers[20] + Players[1].Integers[20] + Players[2].Integers[20] + Players[3].Integers[20] +
Players[4].Integers[20] + Players[5].Integers[20] + Players[6].Integers[20] + Players[7].Integers[20];
end;
end;

Procedure RePlayerPort;
begin
case HowManyPlayers of
1: begin
Writeln('* Player: 0' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[0].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[0].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
2: begin
Writeln('* Player: 0' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[0].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[0].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 1' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[1].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[1].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
3: begin
Writeln('* Player: 1' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[1].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[1].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 2' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[2].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[2].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
4: begin
Writeln('* Player: 2' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[2].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[2].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 3' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[3].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[3].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
5: begin
Writeln('* Player: 3' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[3].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[3].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 4' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[4].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[4].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
6: begin
Writeln('* Player: 0' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[0].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[0].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[0].Active) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 1' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[1].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[1].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[1].Active) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 2' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[2].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[2].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[2].Active) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 3' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[3].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[3].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[3].Active) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 4' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[4].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[4].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[4].Active) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 5' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[5].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[5].integers[30]) + BoolToStr(Players[5].Active) + ']');
end;
7: begin
Writeln('* Player: 4' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[4].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[4].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 5' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[5].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[5].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 6' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[6].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[6].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
8: begin
Writeln('* Player: 5' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[5].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[5].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 6' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[6].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[6].integers[30]) + ']');
Writeln('* Player: 7' + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[7].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[7].integers[30]) + ']');
end;
end;
end;

This piece of code killed me a little inside once I saw it. It puts a limit on how many players your script can support. It hurt to look at. :( I made a fixed version that takes away the limit and put them in a little script to show you how they work. They will work just like yours. You could replace them outright. :)

program new;
{$i SRL/SRL.scar}

procedure Setvars;//Just for the Test :)
var
I: Integer;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 6;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers)
For I := 0 to 5 do
begin
Players[i].Integers[20] := (1 * i);
Players[i].Integers[30] := (2 * i);
end;
end;

Function TotalXP: Integer;
var
I, Total: Integer;
begin
for I := 0 to (HowManyPlayers - 1) do
Total:= Total + Players[i].Integers[20];
Result := Total;
end;

Procedure RePlayerPort;
var
I: Integer;
Begin
for I := 0 to (HowManyPlayers - 1) do
Writeln('* Player: ' + IntToStr(i) + ' =' + ' [XP Gained = ' + IntToStr(Players[i].Integers[20]) + '] - ' + '[Levels Gained = ' + IntToStr(players[i].integers[30]) + ']');
end;

begin
Setvars;
RePlayerPort;
writeln('Total XP Gained := ' + IntToStr(TotalXP));
end.

I hopefully didn't offend you with this fix. :) If I did I apologize. one last thing I noticed when I started looking real good at your script is your standards aren't always correct.

~BraK

E: Last post of the Night :)

bolshak25
07-20-2011, 12:20 AM
how hard would it be to make it reflection 2 supported?

Smarter Child
07-20-2011, 12:43 AM
how hard would it be to make it reflection 2 supported?

Not hard at all, really busy lately will get to writing/fixing my scripts laters.

@BraK - Yeah sure, although Tomtuff already gave me a fix already, i have yet to add it tho

Skeldave
07-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Overall it's a good script but im having a problem with it changing characters even though I have set HowManyPlayers to 1. It still insists on logging out, and then logging in with the same account it has just logged out of.

Another smaller bug is that it picks up bones while it's still fighting, this isn't really important though.

How can i solve this? Thanks

EDIT: I just came back to logged out, when i logged back in i was somewhere other than where i left it, meaning it failed a random, is this because of the script or a fault by srl? Thanks

Yago
07-21-2011, 08:51 PM
EDIT: I just came back to logged out, when i logged back in i was somewhere other than where i left it, meaning it failed a random, is this because of the script or a fault by srl? Thanks

the randoms devs for reflection are currently rewriting and working on all tge randoms solvers... Its not the scripts fault

Smarter Child
07-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Overall it's a good script but im having a problem with it changing characters even though I have set HowManyPlayers to 1. It still insists on logging out, and then logging in with the same account it has just logged out of.

Another smaller bug is that it picks up bones while it's still fighting, this isn't really important though.

How can i solve this? Thanks

Reason it is logging you out despite the players being set to 1 is the break system in my script. SwitchTime = 9; //time in minutes before switch
TimeToSleep = 0; //Time in minutes the script will sleep after a switch, recommended for single-player.

Adjust accordingly.

Smarter Child
07-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Bumped for update.

* Reflection 2 supported
* Can run as many players as you wish[thanks BraK]
* Cleaner and easier to setup declare players.

Basically, script is more efficient. :)

I plan to include Range/Mage support in the next update.

Thanks!

Side note: I include Reflection 2 as : {$i reflection2\reflection.simba}

So you can either change reflection2 [as shown above] to the name of your reflection 2 folder OR you can change the name of your reflection 2 folder to "reflection2" [no ""]

If you do not have reflection 2 or are having issues in getting it, stick with the previous version, no *GIGANTIC* difference.

otavioafm
07-24-2011, 04:12 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 18 Hours, 34 Minutes and 26 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 3429
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 456173] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Player: 1 = [XP Gained = 0] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Player: 2 = [XP Gained = 0] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 11
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 18 Hours, 34 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 3429
Successfully executed.
to 99 gogogogo str lvl 96!!!!

Smarter Child
07-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Nice work, don't forget that HowManyPlayers := 1; //How many players will be used in the script

HowManyPlayers should be 1 since your using single player ;)

Jakkle
07-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Could you add collection of big bones and burying them to please :)

Smarter Child
07-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Could you add collection of big bones and burying them to please :)

Will definitely include in the next update, temp fix for now though would be in the DoBones Function change,

if R_FindGroundItem(526, 3, ITM) then
if ITM.ID = 526 then

to

if R_FindGroundItem(532, 3, ITM) then

532 is the Big Bones ID, and the if ITM.ID = blah is not needed, not sure why i left it in there :o

Simtoon
07-27-2011, 12:30 AM
Add Range Support? And Range Pot Support?

Just add Pot support all together

Jakkle
07-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Will definitely include in the next update, temp fix for now though would be in the DoBones Function change,

if R_FindGroundItem(526, 3, ITM) then
if ITM.ID = 526 then

to

if R_FindGroundItem(532, 3, ITM) then

532 is the Big Bones ID, and the if ITM.ID = blah is not needed, not sure why i left it in there :o

I actually tried that but also changed the bit you said take out. wondered why it didnt work lol, it compiled but gave an error and pointed out the line you said to take away. Anyway would I not have to put the big bones id in this bit to ?
Writeln('Picked up bones!');
if R_ItemExists(526, Bone)then
begin
Nice script tho mate, when I get it picking up big bone I should get a proggy for ya. One other thing is that when looking for ground items it moves the mouse over the items bit auto like. Is there no way to check for ids of a ground item and their location without moving the mouse over it ?

E: I get this error after changing what you said

Error: Out Of Range at line 370

This is what I have in that line.

BP := R_TileToMs(NearItems[i].Tile, 0);

It seems to be when trying to find the big bones.

Smarter Child
07-28-2011, 06:13 AM
I think I know what's wrong, gonna fix in a couple days. I'm tired right now and I am gonna be gone out tomorrow, so Friday hopefully :p

otavioafm
07-28-2011, 05:10 PM
I think they change the lenght of npcs again =/, lol str lvl 98 just a little to 99 ;(.
can you fix it?
thenks
No NPCs found!

ops srry i see now that the reflection are outdated ¬¬ =p.

litoris
07-28-2011, 06:13 PM
I think they change the lenght of npcs again =/, lol str lvl 98 just a little to 99 ;(.
can you fix it?
thenks
No NPCs found!

Hooks are not up to date, so reflection ain't working.

AaAaAaAaA
07-29-2011, 06:35 PM
This fights for like 4 mins then loggs off :3

Smarter Child
07-29-2011, 06:42 PM
This fights for like 4 mins then loggs off :3

What's the debug?

hash.burnswell
08-01-2011, 03:46 AM
Hey, i'm pretty much a newb when it comes to scripts. i edited it to pick up runes and then feathers. When i decided to test it on my member account i tried to set it up to pick up herbs, laws and airs from chaos druids. But it will only pick up laws and airs....i looked up the item id on the g.e guide like the script said. Here is the code:

//__________________{==============Herbs====} {==runes==}
Players[0].Arrays[1] := [217, 2485, 211, 209, 213, 207, 563, 556]; //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];
Players[0].Skill := 'attack'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 's,trength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Chaos Druid']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Strings := ['grimy dwarf weed', 'Grimy lantadyme', 'grimy avantoe', 'Grimy irit', 'grimy kwuarm','grimy rannar', 'Law Rune','air rune' ]; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];
{

If anyone can see what i did wrong that would be a great help.

Smarter Child
08-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Hey, i'm pretty much a newb when it comes to scripts. i edited it to pick up runes and then feathers. When i decided to test it on my member account i tried to set it up to pick up herbs, laws and airs from chaos druids. i looked up the item id on the g.e guide like the script said.

If anyone can see what i did wrong that would be a great help.
Try:

Players[0].Arrays[1] := [217, 2485, 211, 209, 213, 207, 563, 556]; //IDs of the objects you want script to pickup.Ex: [24]; or [23, 24, 25];
Players[0].Skill := 'attack'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 's,trength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.
Players[0].Arrays[0] := ['Chaos druid']; //Name of the monsters's, doesn't have to be full spelling, but just correct spelling, ex. ['Zombie', 'hicken']; or ['Chicken']; or ['Rat', 'ider', 'Hill giant'];
Players[0].Strings := ['Grimy dwarf weed', 'Grimy lantadyme', 'Grimy avantoe', 'Grimy irit', 'Grimy kwuarm','Grimy rannar', 'Law rune','Air rune' ]; //All the uptext of the objects ur picking up. ex. ['Law rune']; or ['Green charm', 'lue charm'];

The capitalisation has to be the same if you use the full name.

hash.burnswell
08-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Awesome, thanks!

Yago
08-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Grats on making the first page of stats :p

Smarter Child
08-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Grats on making the first page of stats :p

Thanks =D (http://stats.villavu.com/script/144)

Simtoon
08-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Add Bones to Peaches Support?

Smarter Child
08-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Add Bones to Peaches Support?
I'll think about it..

fre
08-04-2011, 10:00 AM
It does not swich,
i have 2 players in the script set up to swich every 8 minutes.

with Players[0] do
begin
Name := 'xxxxxx'; //Username
Pass := 'xxxxxx'; // Pass
Nick := 'xxxxxx'; //3-4 letters of ingame RS name
Booleans[0] := false; //Bury Bones?
Arrays[1] := [453,454,995,617]; //IDs of objects you want to pickup
Skill := 'strength'; //Fight Stlye - Options: 'attack', 'strength', 'shared', 'defence'
Arrays[0] := ['xxxxxx']; //Names of the monsters you want to kill
Strings := ['Coins', 'Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby','Coal']; //All the uptext of the objects ur collecting.
Active := True; // Use This Player?
BoxRewards := ['Xp', 'mote', 'ostume', 'oins', 'aphire', 'ssence'];
Integers[50] := 0; //ATTENTION: LEAVE THIS AS 0 FOR ALL PLAYERS !!
end;

with Players[1] do
begin
Skill := 'strength'; //Fight Stlye - Options: 'attack', 'strength', 'shared', 'defence'
Strings := ['Steel arrow', 'Coins', 'Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Coal']; //All the uptext of the objects ur collecting.
end;

Smarter Child
08-04-2011, 10:24 AM
It does not swich,
i have 2 players in the script set up to swich every 8 minutes.

with Players[0] do
begin
Strings := ['Coins', 'Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby','Coal']; //All the uptext of the objects ur collecting.
end;

with Players[1] do
begin
Strings := ['Steel arrow', 'Coins', 'Uncut sapphire', 'Uncut diamond', 'Uncut ruby', 'Coal']; //All the uptext of the objects ur collecting.
end;

Fixed. Uploading Version 0.153

BraK
08-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Add RDT(Rare Drop Table) support :)
Fix Picking up of Charms.
Fix picking up Items not on top of stack with no uptest showing.

Just thought I'd add things to the list of stuff needed :)

You can fix the Charm pick up by moving the cursor -2 on both x and y axis for Charm IDs

E: For the RDT edit the TStringArray and TIntegerArray in the Pick up function for those by them selves. It's a pretty big list.

E2: I did mention the adding pick up drops into the Fighting loop before right?

~BraK

Smarter Child
08-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Add RDT(Rare Drop Table) support :)
Fix Picking up of Charms.
Fix picking up Items not on top of stack with no uptest showing.

Just thought I'd add things to the list of stuff needed :)

You can fix the Charm pick up by moving the cursor -2 on both x and y axis for Charm IDs

E: For the RDT edit the TStringArray and TIntegerArray in the Pick up function for those by them selves. It's a pretty big list.

E2: I did mention the adding pick up drops into the Fighting loop before right?

~BraK

K thanks, I think I am gonna leave my other script for now and focus on this :)

However, the pick up ground items into the fighting loop would during you are in the fight or am I wrong?

BraK
08-04-2011, 10:45 AM
It would do it during the Fight but it would insure you are actually picking up the Items and not running away from them.

~BraK

Smarter Child
08-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Version 0.154 Update:

The script can now pick up charms, and all objects that are not available to the uptext
The script will pick up ground items while in a fight.

Things to come:

- Official range support, been delaying this too long =\
- Rare Drop Table
- Try to minimise the miss clicks etc.

Any ways, please download the newest version!

Happy Botting :)
~ Smarter Child

credz to Dgby714 for helping me with an issue and cleaning up PickupGroundItems;

* Smarter Fighter 0.154
* Ran for = 6 Hours, 41 Minutes and 57 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 520
* Food ate = 0
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 104886] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 14
Please post this progress report on the script thread!
Thanks - Smarter Child
Successfully executed.

otavioafm
08-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Str 99!!!!! i made it:f:. Tenks =P.

Carlito
08-07-2011, 05:00 PM
manually stopped because of update smarter gave me :spot:

* Smarter Fighter 0.152
* Ran for = 1 Hours, 9 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 67
* Food ate = 2
* Player: 0 = [XP Gained = 47522] - [Levels Gained = 0]
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 5

Smarter Child
08-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Str 99!!!!! i made it:f:. Tenks =P.

Congratz! :D

mika
08-11-2011, 02:22 PM
does this support big bones not working with bones for cave horrors

Home
08-11-2011, 05:15 PM
does this support big bones not working with bones for cave horrors

I think that you could just get the ID of those bones and put it in Script. Then it should work. Not sure though.

~Home

BraK
08-11-2011, 05:43 PM
I think that you could just get the ID of those bones and put it in Script. Then it should work. Not sure though.

~Home

It should as he already has Bone in the Pick up items. You might have to edit the Burying proc a little though.

~BraK

otavioafm
08-20-2011, 06:31 PM
what are the charms ids?

Yago
08-20-2011, 10:55 PM
what are the charms ids?

Google is always our best friend

Smarter Child
08-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Google is always our best friend

Umm, you can google that :O ?

Edit: Wow neat, you can actually google it !

Gold charm - 12158
Green Charm - 12159
Crimson charm - 12160
Blue charm - 12163

PeaZzT
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Ran for = 5 Hours, 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds
* Monsters Fought = 998
* Food ate = 15
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 60

this is really weird for me:
it shows correct in:
food ate
monsters killed should be correct
time running also correct.

but it says version 1.3?
no xp showed and i know i got 4 levels. -
i'm pretty sure i'm using your 1.4 version since the version with R2 wouldn't work for me a week ago.

but thank you for this awesome script

//PeaZzT

E:
LINE:85 Players[0].Skill := 'defense'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.

when i'm using the "defense" i'm getting this error:

** Warning in _SkillStringToInt: skill: defense was not valid.**

maybe cause i thought the typo you made at line 85 was purposely. dont know if i get the error if i type defence instead.

Smarter Child
08-24-2011, 05:46 PM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Monsters Fought = 998
* Food ate = 15
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 60

it shows correct in:
food ate

but it says version 1.3?
i'm pretty sure i'm using your 1.4 version since the version with R2 wouldn't work for me a week ago.

but thank you for this awesome script

//PeaZzT

E:
LINE:85 Players[0].Skill := 'defense'; //fight stlyle 'attack' or 'strength' or 'defense' or 'shared'.

when i'm using the "defense" i'm getting this error:

maybe cause i thought the typo you made at line 85 was purposely. dont know if i get the error if i type defence instead.

Yeah sorry that version requires you to put, 'defence' :redface:

Don't worry about the version, that was me forgetting to change it in every update :redface:

As for the Exp count, in the older versions my exp function is different and relies on the proper spelling of the skill.

So basically, use 'defence' :)

PeaZzT
08-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah sorry that version requires you to put, 'defence' :redface:

Don't worry about the version, that was me forgetting to change it in every update :redface:

As for the Exp count, in the older versions my exp function is different and relies on the proper spelling of the skill.

So basically, use 'defence' :)

will do, not the last time i've used your awesome script

/PeaZzT

PotentPK
09-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Idk why but it seems to have some trouble picking up items. It seems to right click the spot and sit there for a while after it attacked another monster. It picks up alot of the time though. Been watching it for like 5mins now.

Smarter Child
09-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Idk why but it seems to have some trouble picking up items. It seems to right click the spot and sit there for a while after it attacked another monster. It picks up alot of the time though. Been watching it for like 5mins now.

Which version are you running?

PotentPK
09-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Which version are you running?

0.154 R2

It has trouble picking up items.

Edit: Maybe it's only charms that have a HUGE problem. Charms are pretty small, I had a few misclicks trying to pick them up legitimately, LOL.

sf411
09-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I received an out of range error on line 365. Happened when it could not pickup an item (Bones).

Version .154

ry0240
09-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Error: Out Of Range at line 394

I get this error when trying to run both R2 versions.

Edit- I got it to run, I just had to switch bone burying to false, and also the "shared" style seems buggy, right after it advances a level in shared, it just logs out and doesnt go on to the next player.

Edit again- This script seems buggier than the last time I used it, I can't get it to run for than 15 mins and just says Error exception in script.

sabekasamaru
09-16-2011, 11:24 AM
[Error] (41:11): Unknown type 'TNPC' at line 40
Compiling failed.

also where do i find the height of a monster/npc?

sf411
09-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Compiling failed.

Are your extensions all up-to-date? I am not getting this error.

Home
09-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Compiling failed.

Make sure that you have Reflection 2 not Reflection 1.

And where do you need Height?

~Home

sabekasamaru
09-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Make sure that you have Reflection 2 not Reflection 1.

And where do you need Height?

~Home

is reflection 2 somewhere in this post?

sf411
09-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Here is a link on how to get it: Link. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65965)

Flight
09-17-2011, 03:46 AM
Mind if I steal your function for picking up ground items?

Smarter Child
09-18-2011, 05:48 AM
Mind if I steal your function for picking up ground items?

Nope.

And by the way, big thanks to everyone helping each other out with the includes/script etc. I have less and less time for SRL and scripting so it's greatly appreciated! :)

bevardis
09-18-2011, 08:46 AM
* Smarter Fighter 0.13
* Monsters Fought = 998
* Food ate = 15
* Total Bones Buried = 0
* Times Committed = 60

it shows correct in:
food ate

but it says version 1.3?

Versions before r2 didn't count ranged exp, maybe you used longrange/ranged defense?

sabekasamaru
09-19-2011, 06:42 AM
new question, just yes or no, or it may be difficult but yes. i just want an answer. is it possible to use this script, through simba, on a different client, other than real runescape?

Flight
09-19-2011, 06:46 AM
This fighting script only for Runescape. Also, because it uses reflection, it must be used on the SMART client.

sabekasamaru
09-19-2011, 06:50 AM
This fighting script only for Runescape. Also, because it uses reflection, it must be used on the SMART client.

do you know of any fighter or any scripts that can be used through simba on a private server client? if you use the "choose window" and i pick my client?

Smarter Child
09-24-2011, 02:10 AM
do you know of any fighter or any scripts that can be used through simba on a private server client? if you use the "choose window" and i pick my client?

I have a colour fighter which would work on any version of Runescape.

mika
09-26-2011, 11:31 PM
please help me trued on Turoth script says NPC not found

sabekasamaru
09-28-2011, 05:44 AM
I have a colour fighter which would work on any version of Runescape.

that would be amazing, can you send me a pm?

Exth
10-07-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm using 0.154 for reference.
It doesn't work at all on Reflection2 (from Git) and on old Reflection it dies when I have Bone burying on but runs well enough otherwise.
Reflection2:

SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 159, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
[Reflection] The Inventory interface doesn't exist!
No NPCs found!
Reflection:

The line in question:

BP := R_TileToMs(NearItems[i].Tile, 0);

chitin
10-08-2011, 08:08 PM
hey the one monster i actually want it to fight its having trouble clicking. it goes to the monster but because its a 2 tile (maybe 4) monster, it hovers above the shoulder, and since it doesnt get the uptext, it just retries, but it always seems to want to click in the shoulder area...which like im saying, is not the place u wana click haha. the monster is Hill Giant lol. umm also, is it possible to add a quick mob finder option? i dont imagine it being too hard (yellow dots) and its not that i dont trust your color fighter, im just feelin a lil safer with reflection lol.

Smarter Child
10-21-2011, 01:41 AM
hey the one monster i actually want it to fight its having trouble clicking. it goes to the monster but because its a 2 tile (maybe 4) monster, it hovers above the shoulder, and since it doesnt get the uptext, it just retries, but it always seems to want to click in the shoulder area...which like im saying, is not the place u wana click haha. the monster is Hill Giant lol. umm also, is it possible to add a quick mob finder option? i dont imagine it being too hard (yellow dots) and its not that i dont trust your color fighter, im just feelin a lil safer with reflection lol.

It's hard to fix that problem however if u go to line 630 you will see: mTile := R_TileToMS(Monster.Tile, monster.height*2/3);

Change monster.height*2/3 to a number from anywhere from 1-1000 etc. Basically this is altering the tile height of the found NPC, in your case hill giants. As for the mob finder option, umm possibly after line 629 you could do something like WalkToTile(monster.tile ... but I'll see what i can do when i get the time

chitin
10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
thanks. oh so it ~is~ a height issue...thats just dumb.