PDA

View Full Version : First time for everything...

enoyhs
07-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Yeah I guess there first time for everything :D
So I got minor macroing ban :D So I can't play for 14 days now..

The fun part is that I just my membership renewed :D So they waited till they got their money and then banned me..

Also only minor? :D Good fight guys :D

i luffs yeww
07-01-2011, 05:53 AM
I like your use of ":D".

Needle
07-01-2011, 05:56 AM
What skill were you macroing most before you got banned?

enoyhs
07-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Last one was ranged with Home's guild ranged.
But I've pretty much autoed most of my stats these past 3-4 months.. Got 66-99 agility (my own scripts), 75-95 magic (mostly alching and superheating, my own scripts and smurgs and various other), 80-99 fletching (smurg's), 73-82 mining (Flight's ardounge), 76-99 firemaking (My own script), Smithing 70-80 (Edgeville smelter and mix of my own scripts), 50-73 runecrafting (pureblood's and Flight's scripts), 80-90 fishing (Home's barbarian), 80-90 cooking (TomTuff's script)...

And few more stats I guess :D
Though I did a lot of playing on my own too, mostly Dungeneering and few other activities..

Needle
07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Okay thanks. Nice levels btw. :)

YoHoJo
07-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Great stats, I really hope they don't roll you back but I hear rollbacks are really common now and come along with minor macro bans :[, would be a shame to have such nice stats rolled back! <3 I wish you luck in your continued autoing! :D

Flight
07-01-2011, 07:23 AM
But I've pretty much autoed most of my stats these past 3-4 months.. Got 66-99 agility (my own scripts), 75-95 magic (mostly alching and superheating, my own scripts and smurgs and various other), 80-99 fletching (smurg's), 73-82 mining (Flight's ardounge), 76-99 firemaking (My own script), Smithing 70-80 (Edgeville smelter and mix of my own scripts), 50-73 runecrafting (pureblood's and Flight's scripts), 80-90 fishing (Home's barbarian), 80-90 cooking (TomTuff's script)...

Though I did a lot of playing on my own too, mostly Dungeneering and few other activities..

Just knowing my scripts are being used makes me feel nice. :) I've ran my own scripts for Crafting/Runecrafting/Summoning/Fishing/Smithing/Mining and I've run your Ape Atoll script for Agility. (Wonderful by the way!)

Sorry about the temp ban mate, I assume it's because another player reported you. When it comes to detectability of our scripts to Runescape itself, we're invisible. But when we get reported (I assume) there's 3x as much security monitoring the player.

enoyhs
07-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Well it probably was because of I was reported..
Though I did run scripts a bit long so that could be small problem too.. I was autoing like this: wake up around 7AM, put on some script and go to work, after 8-9 hours come back and play legit for around 2-3 hours and the auto again for 2-3 hours.

Well it wasn't all days, but lately that has been my schedule.

I'm not angry about ban, I knew it will happen sooner or later (I hoped for later), but it annoys me that they banned me after membership got renewed, so that means I wasted half of my membership this month on ban...

By the way I got banned while I was running dungeon in team playing legit for around an hour already... So they definitely didn't ban on spot..

Also, if I get my stats reseted to something very low, I will probably try to sell the account :D

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Those are some good skills, maybe ease up on the botting though :p

WT-Fakawi
07-01-2011, 08:20 AM
You can check if your stats have been reset in the highscores, no? Or do they reset them after you return from a ban? I think not.

I recently had this too on one of my oldest players. Macroed all-the-way up to top-1000 all-time higscores. Macroing Minor ban!!! Two weeks, just like you. My stats still look in order, but I dont know what will be reset once I regain control.

Tickyy
07-01-2011, 08:33 PM

not trying to be offensive or anything like that, but i have to say no wonder that they banned you :p, this is insane:
Got 66-99 agility

you just did too much in such a short time, you should have mixed it with playing legal a lil bit more :p.

Smarter Child
07-01-2011, 09:21 PM
not trying to be offensive or anything like that, but i have to say no wonder that they banned you :p, this is insane:

you just did too much in such a short time, you should have mixed it with playing legal a lil bit more :p.

Nah, legit is boring :p. Bot everything, just don't do it so quickly.

Flight
07-02-2011, 01:07 AM
I always mix my botting in with legitimate activities, mostly Castle Wars, maybe a few games of Barbarian Assult. So not only are you playing manually, you're giving the impression that it's you who's getting bored of repetitive tasks and want a break to do something different.

Deni_mulic
07-02-2011, 07:42 AM
The Ranged guild script is a pretty bad idea to use atm imo, all of the 3 major bots have a script for it, and there's always around 5 bots per world. As previously mentioned we're usually invisible, just not with that many bots in one spot

enoyhs
07-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I know guild ranger is pretty bad idea :D But none the less Home's script is great :)

Also 66-99 agility is not that long to achieve.. Also I got my 99 agility around 2 months ago, so I don't think it was reason of my ban (not completely at least).
And I don't take offense, I knew I will get banned sooner or later, as will most of you in time, probably.

But I said, I play legit pretty much too, well not a lot compared to botting, but still..

Also does anyone know when they reset stats? Because as far I see all my stats are as they were currently..

Flight
07-02-2011, 09:24 AM
I have something that might cheer you up:

http://i.imgur.com/GdJV2.jpg

Yago
07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
lol FLight

josh81193
07-02-2011, 07:26 PM
From what I've seen, Jagex has been rolling back 50% of your xp in all of your stats, and taking your money/valuable items. So that should give you an idea what your account is going to look like...

Alaska
07-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I just got a minor ban 2-3 days ago on a pure I have been botting just for fun, which happened right after I renewed my mems..

I was using Home's range guild script as well. It's a hotspot so the only reason it happened was probably because of a report. Hoping the rollback isn't going to be too harsh. It had a pretty decent bank on there as well. :|

Smarter Child
07-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I've been botting about 4 players 24/7, for the past 3-4 days. No bans yet :D

xnewklear
07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah, in all 4 bans all on different accounts that ive gotten they have halved all xp and left me with 1 gp AND took valuables.... so your account is really hard to play

Huthaifah
07-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Hey what happen to your account enoyhs...?

Tickyy
07-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Hey what happen to your account enoyhs...?

don't you realize this is pretty much a grave dig?

@xnewklear, please do not gravedig.

Nava2
07-22-2011, 01:32 AM
don't you realize this is pretty much a grave dig?

@xnewklear, please do not gravedig.

Depends, its been a week. Its good to know.

Huthaifah
07-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Yeah I didn't gravedig, and plus I had an important question :)