PDA

View Full Version : [R2]ZMI-Extreme (ZMI-Runecrafter)

Flight
07-23-2011, 05:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/I2Yes.png

SRL Stats Page (http://stats.villavu.com/script/157)

Signature code:

http://flight.clawz.com/sigs/ZMIExtreme/ZmiExtremeSig.php?uid=USERID
^Replace "USERID" with your Stats User ID and wrap that address in '' tags.

Description:
The fastest Runecrafting XP in the west! ZMI-Extreme will power level your Runecrafting level using the fastest method currently in Runescape. The XP/Hour from using this is heavily dependent on your Runecrafting level, the higher you are the more chance you'll craft higher-level runes. For every rune that is crafted here, you get double the XP. The only draw back is the runes you receive are random and you can only use pure essence here. With this you can get anywhere from 25k-40k XP/Hour.

Features:

Power-Runecrafts at te ZMI alter
Choice of run-to-bank or Teleport-to-bank
Eating food if low on health (Food is user-defined)
Max-Banking method (optional)
Optional prayer-usage and alter-praying (Must be using teleport-method) (Automatically detects if using regular or curse prayers)
Choose which type of rune to pay to banker (Costs 20 per bank usage)
Very fast
Solid break system (By Echo_) with cool graphics!
World switching option (World 70 recommended with this disabled)
SRL Stats
On-Screen progress report
Massive amount of failsafes to ensure endurance

AntiBans:

Human'ish waiting periods
Human'ish rapid banking
Camera rotating and angle adjusting

Speed increases:

Rapid depositing and rapid withdrawing/pouch-filling
Instant checks for: Area locations, banking, walking, Obj/NPC tiles
Fast Prayer-handling
Double pouch emptying
'Max-Banking' method now available (see below)
Pouch priority (Fills/empties Giant pouch first, withdraws more ess / crafts runes, then handles the other pouches)

How to use:

Start at the bank, the alter, or above ground near the ladder
If using teleport method or pouches you must have the suggested runes and be using Lunars magic
If using pouches, have them already in your inventory
For Max-Banking, you must have all of the 4 essential runes (Bank payment runes, astrals, laws, cosmics) in your inventory along with pouches, and have a full bank
You MUST have the absolute newest Reflection 2, get it here (https://github.com/SRL/SRL-Reflection-2/archives/master).

Setup (Red is required, yellow is suggested):

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VCCs1.png

Credits:

ggzz (I think) who gave me the idea for a ZMI-Crafter.
Echo_ as always for his air-tight breaking system.

[End Note]:

This... was no easy script. I had it working successfully within a matter of hours from scratch, but when I got to the stage of increasing speed, making custom functions and absolute failsafes, then things became real complicated real fast. For a while I had the option to drop "junk runes" while running from the teleport to the ladder to increase speed some, but this was giving me real problems so I decided the gain wasn't worth the effort. In the end it took 2 solid days to make this script exactly how I wanted it. This is by far my biggest script yet coming to almost 1,700 lines of code.

I've gone through some very precise testing and debugging and ironed out anything that could potentially break the script. But being only human there's a good chance I've over-looked something so please report major bugs to me, and I'll try my best to patch them up!

~Cheerz, Flight~

kylerperson
07-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Im sure this is an amazing script and works fantastically. Yet i cannot use it at the moment... i just attempted to download the almighty reflection 2 and it just comes up with errors no matter what i try to do, here is what i get:

[Error] (1368:54): Invalid number of parameters at line 1367

Here is line 1367: if R_WalkPathEx(Tiles[BankPath], 1, False) then

any suggestions would be appreciated. I even looked over guides after it wouldnt work. And still nothing. About an hour down the drain so far.

TomTuff
07-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Did you download Reflection2 to some other folder then Simba\Includes\Reflection? Perhaps you saved it to Simba\Includes\Reflection2.

x[Warrior]x3500
07-23-2011, 09:12 AM
i just dled this script. and i get the same error posted above.

(i also JUST downloaded ref2 again. and other ref2 scripts work)

EDIT: function R_WalkPathEx(Path: TTileArray; Randomness, FlagDist: Integer; Inverted: Boolean): Boolean;

-4 fields, not 3. update script?

EDIT2: i updated mine and it works beautifully

Flight
07-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Then it's my fault, I didn't know the R_WalkPathEx function has been updated... I'd say 1 or 2 flag distance would do fine.

masterBB
07-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Do you know with what rc level you probably will not loose money? Just a guess, never been there.

Bubix
07-23-2011, 09:54 AM
ow this could be fun, but ill wait a bit, will test in next week or so. :)
Need to get RC up lol

EDIT: how i hear recommended rc level is 65, so u can get Deaths if ur lucky, and use Fire runes who are the cheapest, for banking.

Home
07-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Looking good ;-)

Flight
07-23-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm getting atleast 1 soul rune every trip, they're like... 450'ish each, also getting multiple natures/deaths/bloods/astrals/laws, every trip.

Thanks Home. :)

Edit:
Updated it and uploaded. Also updated my R2... Maybe I should check that more often.

Edit2:
I fixed a major bug I was having recently with this, it would, at some times, stop the script, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Inside the engine loop I had fail-safes for the walking, if we didn't successfully walk to the destination we would do 'Exit' which I wanted to just start the loop again and go through the failsafes, but because it called for an Exit within the main loop it actually exited the script so... I learned a valuable lesson about 'Exit' and 'Break'. ;). Also, redid the alter walking/finding procedures to use on-screen tile detection rather than 'distance from'. This should result in more stable detection and actually give a small speed increase.

Brandon
07-23-2011, 03:26 PM
OMFG!!! <3<3<3 I gunna use this script 24/7!! lol Im 90 rc atm.. It looks so amazing! Expect some prog reports this week. right now Im doing livid farm so after that I'll use this for sure!

Flight
07-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Edit 3: (lol)
Just fixed a bug where we wouldn't deposit all the runes per trip. This was because the original procedure to deposit an item goes by if the item's option exists "-All" then right click and choose the option, if not then left click (single items). I switched this to check for StackSize instead and the banking is now FLAWLESS. I got a huge speed increase, it's enough to simple call it by another version. Added the new attachment.

Yeah I knew you'd get a kick out of this, ggzz. ;) I hope you enjoy it! Just for the first couple of hours keep an eye on it, please. I just recently did alot of minor changes to it, and I expect it now to work extremely smooth, but I won't know for a couple hours from this moment.

Edit4:
I'm still missing something somewhere to do with the walking. If worst comes to works I'll forget about using WalkPath and use WindWalk twice to get from the bank to the alter. Twice because the path makes a giant "L", so WindWalk once to the bend, then WindWalk again straight to the alter.

Tlachtli
07-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Now that I'm done with your Livid Farmer I think I'll give this one a try :p I used a Javabot ZMI to get 70 RC, I'll probably use this one for 77 then go on to just bloods.

kylerperson
07-23-2011, 09:28 PM
This script now work great for me, thanks for the fix! The only problem i am currently having is that once my character reaches the altar between the 10th to 15th trip, it begins to repeatedly click on one of the pillars just west of the altar before crafting runes. Im not sure if it eventually crafts them, as i stop the script before then, but it seemed to click around 10+ times

Flight
07-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah that's the bug I've been trying so hard to fix. Is it setting your camera to North at that point? I just woke up so I'm gonna do some testing and fix this is the problem is still present.

I'm very sorry guys for the multiple uploads, please just bare with me and I'll have it fixed soon.

Edit:
I believe I've permanently solved the walking/crafting issue. I've tested it for 1 hour with no problems running smoothly. I also fixed a problem with finding and clicking the banker. It should be faster now.

TomTuff
07-24-2011, 06:11 PM
If I fill my bank for this script, will it detect this and use "Deposit all" to put away the runes and increase speed? Also, you should make the rune to bank with customizable.

Flight
07-25-2011, 12:10 AM
If I fill my bank for this script, will it detect this and use "Deposit all" to put away the runes and increase speed? Also, you should make the rune to bank with customizable.

I really don't understand any of what you just said, sorry. :huh:

Brandon
07-25-2011, 01:15 AM
It works like this... A user withdraws all the pouches they want to use + the rune they want to bank with (fire-rune)..

So invent: Fire Rune + Pouches..
Bank: FULL with 1 of Every type of rune except your rune for banking (Fire)..

Next they fill their bank with items until it says u can't deposit any more items due to running out of bank space..
U withdraw some pure essence, run to the altar and craft, teleport bank, press "Deposit-All" and it will deposit only the runes (does not deposit the fire runes or pouches)..

This makes for faster XP because u can just deposit all and then withdraw essence and repeat..

Flight
07-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh I see now. :p I don't think it's worth all of that effort, but it's a neat idea. I just don't think the gain is worth the effort.

Bubix
07-25-2011, 05:27 AM
gzz Idea is gret, but not all users got full bank, jsutlike me becouse i dont like sht items in my bank so i ceep it clear =]
Will test it soon.

Sabzi
07-25-2011, 09:35 AM
gzz Idea is gret, but not all users got full bank, jsutlike me becouse i dont like sht items in my bank so i ceep it clear =]
Will test it soon.

Same. Just out of curiosity(because I don't play(bot)) if I have a bank "clean"(lot's of space left) with what can I fill it up easily?

Flight
07-25-2011, 09:55 AM
Buy 1 of bronze-rune armor box-sets, exchange them for the actual armor pieces and deposit. Maybe something like that.

Brandon
07-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I fill my bank with freminik capes, coloured boots and gloves, coloured gnome hats, team capes and from bronze to addy armor sets.

Bubix
07-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Okay now i got it, but i god one run of 2h but gained only 36k exp lol, its becouse, it sometimes dosent deposit all runes, ITs teleprots, goes to ladder, then teleprots again.

But it dosent deopist cosmic runes, its becouse of that if u use pouches u need it for the spell.. There should be option. for bankinkg em or not, if using pouches or not. :)

LolL
07-25-2011, 05:45 PM
NO FUCKING WAY!

*Reinstalls Simba. Waits for SRL to update. Pits get really sweaty... *

vashanddou
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Debating between this and astrals =/

Flight
07-26-2011, 12:20 AM
But it dosent deopist cosmic runes, its becouse of that if u use pouches u need it for the spell.. There should be option. for bankinkg em or not, if using pouches or not. :)

Ah you're right, good catch, I didn't think about this. I'll have to make it detect if we're not using pouches then deposit the cosmics as well.

kylerperson
07-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Hmm idk if it is due to the new update or not, but the script will begin, then switch to the invintory, then proceed to just stand there doing nothing.

Brandon
07-26-2011, 05:43 AM
To buddy above me, ur hooks are outdated.. go manually update them

kylerperson
07-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Thank you ggzz, i figured it could have been that as well, although i tried it already, to my knowledge atleast. Could you be so kind as to post the link in which i could find these hooks?

Brandon
07-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Thank you ggzz, i figured it could have been that as well, although i tried it already, to my knowledge atleast. Could you be so kind as to post the link in which i could find these hooks?

http://reflection.harry.lu/Hooks.simba

The reflection update plugin is broken for me too so I had to do manually aswell..

Flight
07-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I added a hooks-checker to the script, I was dumb an haven't been putting them in my script. My infinite wisdom...

Anywho, I did some changes and did some reworking on the ladder detection, and so far it hasn't failed to find it. (Which would have before prompted us to re-teleport).

I've also tweaked the banker-finding procedures to work 100% better. Before if the "Bank" option wasn't available when we right-clicked the banker it would exit, wait 5 seconds, and try again. This was because I used the SRL "ChooseOption" which doesn't account for 'tabbed options', so this has been fixed and works WONDERFULLY.

I'll be doing some more testing for now but I already see a substantial improvement in speed and stability from what I have tested so far, so expect a new version to be released soon!

footballjds
07-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Flight, you are like sex, awe-inspiring.

haven't tested this script but i've looked through it.
Livid one is nice (:

Flight
07-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Flight, you are like sex, awe-inspiring.

haven't tested this script but i've looked through it.
Livid one is nice (:

I'm very pleased you like it mate. I want to match Java bots in every way, there's nothing we can't do, and I hope I'm not the only one who realizes this. I know (just for example) atleast Awkwardsaw and ggzz see my point as they've made some very ingenious scripts, very much premium.

We have every resource available in our hands, why let them gather dust?

Edit: ^That's a good quote, don't take it, it's ALL MINE!

Bubix
07-26-2011, 03:34 PM
If u run out of Teleprot runes, when using tele option, it crafts runes and then just stands by altar and is clicking Inventory, Magic book then tele, again inventory and so on.. and gets stuck.
Maybe you could make a detection if there is no more teleprots it walks to bank? or stops the script? somthing like that. :)

Flight
07-26-2011, 03:39 PM
If u run out of Teleprot runes, when using tele option, it crafts runes and then just stands by altar and is clicking Inventory, Magic book then tele, again inventory and so on.. and gets stuck.
Maybe you could make a detection if there is no more teleprots it walks to bank? or stops the script? somthing like that. :)

Yeah I guess I could do that. Normally something small like this wouldn't be worth putting out a new version but I guess you could consider that bug to have harmful potential.

for people that run overnight or while they're gone

True, I didn't think about that. It shall be done for both scripts then. Good thing I haven't released the new version of this script yet.

footballjds
07-26-2011, 03:41 PM
True, I didn't think about that. It shall be done for both scripts then. Good thing I haven't released the new version of this script yet.

I have a warm fuzzy feeling.
This is why i give feedback at srl not at Powerbot or RSBuddy.

kylerperson
07-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Hmm yet again this script just seems to stand there after initiating. I have downloaded the latest hooks, does anyone know what the problem might be? Or should i expect another hook rev soon?

Flight
07-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Ok, updated the script to V1.05. Here's a list of what was changed:

Automatically checks if we're not using pouches then deposit cosmic runes
Detect if we don't have the runes required to teleport and our Teleport-Banking method is turned on, then stop the script.
Ladder detection much improved
Double pouch-emptying so no essence is wasted in a trip
No more walking a path, now we WindWalk so walking will never fail. (This also gets us correctly to the alter for rune-crafting)

Brandon
07-27-2011, 04:34 AM
Warning: I just noticed people putting clan vexiliums right infront of the ladder... so u might wanna make a check for that or check for the vexillium interface and close it.. either one..

Edit: Walking is broken.. it walks to the altar to craft.. but it doesn't walk from the ourania tele to the ladder.. as for checking pouches multiple times uh... what u can do is make the script craft runes then empty the "Giant" pouch first.. then craft.. then do large & craft then medium & small..

that way u never really need those checks/double emptying.. as it decreases xp pretty badly when it has to empty each pouch even when they are already empty..

Flight
07-27-2011, 04:56 AM
Warning: I just noticed people putting clan vexiliums right infront of the ladder... so u might wanna make a check for that or check for the vexillium interface and close it.. either one..

Edit: Walking is broken.. it walks to the altar to craft.. but it doesn't walk from the ourania tele to the ladder.. as for checking pouches multiple times uh... what u can do is make the script craft runes then empty the "Giant" pouch first.. then craft.. then do large & craft then medium & small..

that way u never really need those checks..

The ladder is fixed in the newest version, we don't check the uptext and we always right-click.

For the walking to the ladder I guess I'll have to do the same to that as what I did for the walking to alter. Although I just tested this new version for 2 hours and had no problems, I can see that problem might arise. Thanks for pointing this out. Like I said, I can run it stably for hours but that doesn't mean everyone else will get the same results, so it's nice to have others testing my scripts as well.

The pouches... That would take a hefty amount work... Most definitely not worth the time it'll take to make this.

Edit:
Redid the walking to the ladder, should work just fine now. V1.06. Ggzz, care to test it out now?

footballjds
07-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Flight, I'm wondering if a type of interfaces can be used to check how many essence are in the pouches.
I know rsbuddy/rsbot you can check without clicking. but it's possible they used injection. so idk if its possible with just reflection?
At any rate I think everytime you empty the pouches you should empty the biggest first.
then check if there is enough room in the inv for the next one, if not then craft the runes. then proceed?

Flight
07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah it is possible to check if your pouches have essence or not, it's the same way I use to tell if Pauline (livid farm) needs recharging or not, we use "R_GetSettingArray". Pyroryan helped me out with this, but I still didn't get accurate results with the examples he gave me for all 4 types of rune pouches. So one thing's for sure, it is reflection and it is very much possible.

About the emptying the larger pouches first, you're right, this would be the thing to do, but believe me when I say I've thought this out thoroughly and I can do it with some messy bits of code and it won't be pretty, but I could do one pouch per times clicked on the alter. I'm a bit reluctant to spend so much time on such a slight increase, that's why I did the double pouch-emptying for now which seems to be getting the job done so far.

footballjds
07-27-2011, 04:42 PM
see if you understand my shitty Pseudocode

GetPouches
For i := high(pouches) downTo 0 do
EmptyPouch[i]
If invSpace + (Pouch[i-1]) <= 28 then
i := i-1;
EmptyPouch[i]
end;

kylerperson
07-27-2011, 09:44 PM
hmm im not sure if this is just me or not, but it seems tht wwhen i run the script it doesnt like to bank the crafted runes, causing it to only withdraw 16 or so.

vashanddou
07-28-2011, 01:38 AM
I would have sex with this script if I could,

one small minor detail. I am using 1.06 and the projectile prayer is not being turned on ^^.
and when i turn it on manually it just shuts it off at alter =/

Oh well im 99 def anyways meh.

vashanddou
07-28-2011, 02:29 AM
Error #1: Prayer does not work.

Error #2: When you are walking to the ZMI it does not bank the runes you create. (seems like easy fix for this one since works when teleporting)

Error #3: related to #2 when you are not using pouches it does not bank all runes it seems.

P.S. IT seems only when a pouch is in inventroy it deposits all runes, either way im using your livid farming bot 2mrw so I can repair pouches. Did lunar diplomacy because of your scripts. So just keep them working ^^.

Flight
07-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Error #1: Prayer does not work.

Error #2: When you are walking to the ZMI it does not bank the runes you create. (seems like easy fix for this one since works when teleporting)

Error #3: related to #2 when you are not using pouches it does not bank all runes it seems.

P.S. IT seems only when a pouch is in inventroy it deposits all runes, either way im using your livid farming bot 2mrw so I can repair pouches. Did lunar diplomacy because of your scripts. So just keep them working ^^.

I see the mistake, and wow do I feel dumb...

if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 564, 9075])
else if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 9075]);

Should be "else if Not R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then" on the third line. I'll fix this myself and test out the Prayers again to see what's going wrong there.

Edit:
Prayers work just fine, I think you missed the description for using Prayers.
"UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)"
Prayers can only be used if you're teleporting back to the bank.

vashanddou
07-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I see the mistake, and wow do I feel dumb...

if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 564, 9075])
else if R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then
DepositAllButEx_Fast([RuneID, 'pouch', 563, 9075]);

Should be "else if Not R_ItemExists('pouch',P) then" on the third line. I'll fix this myself and test out the Prayers again to see what's going wrong there.

Edit:
Prayers work just fine, I think you missed the description for using Prayers.
"UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)"
Prayers can only be used if you're teleporting back to the bank.

I tested teleporting method, and walking method.
I will test prayer again with teleporting once bots back up.

Brandon
07-29-2011, 04:08 PM
I just ran this overnight.. without teleport to test the walking... and the script said:

"Webwalk Failed 20+ times.." or something like that.. :c Found myself stuck in the upper left corner of where the banker is..

Flight
07-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Could you get a screenshot of where your player was at while it was stuck? Maybe it's out of bounds for the "bank area".

Brandon
07-29-2011, 06:00 PM
could you get a screenshot of where your player was at while it was stuck? Maybe it's out of bounds for the "bank area".

Flight
07-29-2011, 11:53 PM
:p That's what I thought, out of my 'bank area'. I guess I'll have to update that.

Flight
08-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Sorry for the double post, but a new version is released (V1.07). This applies the 'crash-patch' used in my newest LividFarmer script, which strictly uses SRL's OCR rather than Reflection strings. Also, the running from the runecrafting alter to the bank has been redone with WindWalking rather than a static walkpath, so you will not stop half way through the walking and die.

Because the OCR is in control of strings, this also fixes all of the item-related glitches we've had before (item depositing, pouch filling/emptying). Post bugs here if they should occur, I want to make this perfect. Enjoy!

Edit:
1.08 released! Max-Banking option added along with Pouch Priority option. The script is now as fast as possible, and I've personally ran 1.08 for 3 hours running, NO PROBLEMS. See the description on the main page for details on these two new options.

IBanana
08-03-2011, 10:11 AM
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (132:19): Unknown identifier 'R_GetSkillExp' at line 131
Compiling failed.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Flight
08-03-2011, 10:16 AM
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (132:19): Unknown identifier 'R_GetSkillExp' at line 131
Compiling failed.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/PkgWa.png

IBanana
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I thought I did download it, I probably did something wrong when I installed. I'll take another look at it.

IBanana
08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(RefCalculationsLib) has not been found

BraK
08-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Move the REF2 plugin from it's folder to the Simba\Plugins folder. That will solve it.

~BraK

E: Please don't double post. Use the Edit button.

x[Warrior]x3500
08-05-2011, 01:01 AM
i have been using the v.1.08 and i have been having tons of issues with pouches. i have tried switching between pouch priority and non-pouch priority. it always has issues either filling and/or emptying the pouches. any thoughts as to why? i used to use v1.0 and i looked like that was correct.

EDIT: just reverted the filling procedure to the old v1.0 procedure. it works a million times better now

Flight
08-05-2011, 02:15 AM
PouchPriority is only if one of the pouches your using is a Giant pouch. Example: Giant pouch, large pouch, medium pouch: When at the bank, you will withdraw essence, fill up your Giant pouch first, withdraw more essence, then fill up your remaining pouches. When crafting runes, you will craft once, empty your Giant pouch, craft again, then empty and craft runes from your remaining pouches. That feature itself revolves around you using a Giant pouch + others.

Edit:
V1.09 released. I forget what all I did, but it's more stable now. It does have proper lost detection and correction now, as well as a better "out of runes" detection.

=-=-=-=-=-= ZMI-Extreme by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 3 Hours, 20 Minutes and 21 Seconds
XP Gained: 93192
Loads: 116
Breaks: 2
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

^ That's including about 25-30 mins in breaks (total).

RyGuy
08-10-2011, 03:22 AM
I have pouch priority set to false. I have a large and medium pouch in my inv, but it doesn't fill them.
And a suggestion.. maybe have a check to make sure that auto-retaliate off

Edit: Oh yeah.. if i turn pouch priority on, it will fill the pouches, but will not empty them at the altar

Flight
08-10-2011, 04:06 AM
I have pouch priority set to false. I have a large and medium pouch in my inv, but it doesn't fill them.
And a suggestion.. maybe have a check to make sure that auto-retaliate off

Edit: Oh yeah.. if i turn pouch priority on, it will fill the pouches, but will not empty them at the altar

I'll look into this right now.

Edit:
Fixed both of them, but I haven't tested them. V1.1 uploaded, both banking and crafting should work correctly while PouchPriority is disabled. Please give it a try, mrawesome, and let me know how it works. :)

RyGuy
08-10-2011, 05:04 AM
With no giant pouch:

Pouch priority set to True = Fill but no Empty

Pouch priority set to False = Fill & Empty

So problem solved for me :D thanks Flight! Love your scripts!

Flight
08-10-2011, 11:02 AM
With no giant pouch:

Pouch priority set to True = Fill but no Empty

Pouch priority set to False = Fill & Empty

So problem solved for me :D thanks Flight! Love your scripts!

Allllllllllllllllllways nice to hear these posts. :) Thank you for the compliment!

Time Running: 3 Hours, 27 Minutes and 28 Seconds
XP Gained: 82477
Loads: 106

I'm getting (buku?) amounts of RC exp running this. And I'm pretty certain I'm making profit every run.

footballjds
08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm getting (buku?) amounts of RC exp running this. And I'm pretty certain I'm making profit every run.

i think its boo koo :P
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boo%20Koo%20Bucks

RyGuy
08-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Sometimes misses the "deposit all" button when using the Max Banking method. Logged on once after the script mysteriously stopped and found my fire runes deposited and a pet dog in my inventory. I think the dog was above the deposit all button so it was withdrawn when it missed the button, and then the next trip when it hit deposit all, the first item in my inventory, the fire runes, were stored. To fix this i put the runes required for max banking and my pouches at the bottom of my inventory, that way if it withdraws the item above the deposit all button, at least the next trip that is the item it will bank and the script will continue

Flight
08-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Sometimes misses the "deposit all" button when using the Max Banking method. Logged on once after the script mysteriously stopped and found my fire runes deposited and a pet dog in my inventory. I think the dog was above the deposit all button so it was withdrawn when it missed the button, and then the next trip when it hit deposit all, the first item in my inventory, the fire runes, were stored. To fix this i put the runes required for max banking and my pouches at the bottom of my inventory, that way if it withdraws the item above the deposit all button, at least the next trip that is the item it will bank and the script will continue

Yep I've seen it happen as well, I believe it's a problem with R2's banking. Something about the coordinates of the "Deposit Inventory" button are slightly off. Good idea on fixing it, though.

Heavenzeyez1
08-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Hey!
Walking to the altar fails - on the small road to the east - walks there until finds altar - then clicks altar and walks all the way back. When using prayer - it never enables any of them and when using prayer it won't open pouches at altar. Hope you can fix those things up! :)

~Eerik.

E: It also tries to empty the pouces until you won't get any more to inv(human would never try to empty the one that is empty already). It also does everything double(clicks) - my PC is lagging - that could cause that also.

Flight
08-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Hey!
Walking to the altar fails - on the small road to the east - walks there until finds altar - then clicks altar and walks all the way back. When using prayer - it never enables any of them and when using prayer it won't open pouches at altar. Hope you can fix those things up! :)

Okay, about the walking, the reason for this is it uses WindPath which means it generates it's own walking path. I did this for a reason, as the old method, a static path to walk, often failed for me. But because it generates it's own walking tiles with a randomness, there's a slight chance one of those tiles might be between the short and long path, and the map will assume we meant to click the long path. The only way I can think of to fix this is lowering the randomness used while using WindPath, so it's not so careless on it's tile generating.

The Prayers issue is probably simpler than you think. Did you notice this in the description?

UsePrayers = False; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)

So if you're using protect Prayers, you must be using the teleport method. Many people fail to read this, so I think one day I might just make a check within the script to make sure that if 'UsePrayers' is enabled, then 'Teleporting' must also be enabled, if not, the script will warn the user and shut down.

E: It also tries to empty the pouces until you won't get any more to inv(human would never try to empty the one that is empty already). It also does everything double(clicks) - my PC is lagging - that could cause that also.

Pouch-Priority should fix this issue, as it deals with using many pouches, and specifically the Giant Pouch. If you read the description on the first page, what this does is fills/empties your Giant Pouch first, then withdraws more essence / crafts more runes, and then handles your remaining pouches.

If you're using a Giant Pouch and other pouches, I highly recommend having PouchPriority enabled, otherwise you can just leave it turned off.

Try those suggestions and let me know what you come up with. I hope you get everything sorted out, if not I'll look further into the matter. :)

Heavenzeyez1
08-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Thank you so very much for your reply! :)
Yes, you could please lower the randomness. I think that would do it.
I read your topic extremly carefully - Yes, I'm using the teleport method, it even opens the prayer tab - but won't select any of the prayers - and when it reaches altar, it won't craft pouches, only the ones that are open in inv and then teleports away. I'm using large pouch and lower, so I have this set to False.

Hope this helps,
~Eerik.

Cravings
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM
I've noticed that once the run energy is depleted, the script will not initialise run mode once there is sufficient energy to run again. So from then on the character will only ever walk, which reduces the xp/h by a lot.

E. Would show a Proggy but Simba has crashed everytime I step away from my PC... talk about bad timing >.>

Bubix
08-17-2011, 11:50 PM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Astralz by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 1 Hours, 59 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Crafted: 1 runes
Loads: 67
Failed teleports: 2
Breaks: 1
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Successfully executed.

Crafted runes counter dosent work but all goes well.
using Shut`s [r2]

Flight
08-18-2011, 01:16 AM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Astralz by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 1 Hours, 59 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Crafted: 1 runes
Loads: 67
Failed teleports: 2
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Successfully executed.

Crafted runes counter dosent work but all goes well.
using Shut`s [r2]

Woah wrong thread. :p This is for ZMI-Extreme.

@2richdeens:
I can fix that for ya.

@Heavenzeyez1:
The Prayer procedures I think I can do something about. At the moment, enabling and disabling Prayers works through bitmap locating, but using simple Reflection I can make a much more accurate system, which I think I will.

About the pouches at the alter I'll have to look into that myself, because as far as I know Prayers shouldn't effect the actual crafting of runes, but I'll try it for myself to see. Thanks for the input!

Edit:
Also, Heavenzeyez1, if you could tell me if you're using the MaxBank and PouchPriority methods as well? That would be very helpful.

Bubix
08-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Dang, big mistake, I was sleepy lol.
Well will post on right thread tho :D

Heavenzeyez1
08-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Thank you for your reply again,
Yes - Maxpouch = True and PouchPriority = false, because I can't use giant pouch. :)

~Eerik.

Cravings
08-20-2011, 08:26 PM
This script is brill. :spot:

Time Running: 4 Hours, 26 Minutes and 13 Seconds
XP Gained: 82466
Loads: 131
Breaks: 0
Thought Simba would crash after about 2 hours but it didn't so I thought, I'll leave it running overnight. Glad I did. :spot: Not using the max bank method hence the low xp/h rate.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1883/unlediek.png (http://www.google.com)
(Longest Proggy Yet? ;o)

Before I hit 75 Runecrafting my Pouch Priority was on false. But once I hit 75 Runecrafting (Giant Pouch) my settings are as follows;
RuneType = 'fire'; //Type of rune to pay to banker (20 runes to open your bank)
FoodID = 379; //Id of food to eat apon low health (Tuna-361,Lobster-379,Monkfish-7946,Shark-385)
Teleporting = True; //True for teleporting back to banker, false for running back
MaxBanking = False; //Use the 'Max banking' method (Make sure you have the requirements!!)
PouchPriority = True; //If set to true, will empty giant pouch alone first, craft runes, then empty other pouches and craft
UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)
ChangeWorlds = False; //If using world 70 (highly recommened!) switch to False

Bubix
08-20-2011, 11:16 PM
nice one dude!
Ahh im so enojing write now Flight`s scripts. so awsome :)

Flight
08-21-2011, 12:20 AM
This script is brill. :spot:

Time Running: 4 Hours, 26 Minutes and 13 Seconds
XP Gained: 82466
Loads: 131
Thought Simba would crash after about 2 hours but it didn't so I thought, I'll leave it running overnight. Glad I did. :spot: Not using the max bank method hence the low xp/h rate.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1883/unlediek.png (http://www.google.com)
(Longest Proggy Yet? ;o)

Before I hit 75 Runecrafting my Pouch Priority was on false. But once I hit 75 Runecrafting (Giant Pouch) my settings are as follows;
RuneType = 'fire'; //Type of rune to pay to banker (20 runes to open your bank)
FoodID = 379; //Id of food to eat apon low health (Tuna-361,Lobster-379,Monkfish-7946,Shark-385)
Teleporting = True; //True for teleporting back to banker, false for running back
MaxBanking = False; //Use the 'Max banking' method (Make sure you have the requirements!!)
PouchPriority = True; //If set to true, will empty giant pouch alone first, craft runes, then empty other pouches and craft
UsePrayers = True; //Using protect/deflect missles (Must be using Teleporting bank method)
ChangeWorlds = False; //If using world 70 (highly recommened!) switch to False

That's great news! I've seen some people put in some crazy long progress reports to my scripts lately, yet I haven't changed anything in them in a while now. I wonder why Simba has stopped crashing so much? Either way, no complaints here!

Remember, if you want a ZMI-Extreme signature like mine just take another look at the first post, I put the signature code to have your own dynamic signature. ;)

janders18
08-24-2011, 05:42 AM
I'm having a very big problem with this script. It banks and runs to the altar just fine, but once all the runes have been crafted, instead of teleporting, it just keeps clicking on the spellbook, then my inventory tab. It just keeps doing that back and forth. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Flight
08-24-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm having a very big problem with this script. It banks and runs to the altar just fine, but once all the runes have been crafted, instead of teleporting, it just keeps clicking on the spellbook, then my inventory tab. It just keeps doing that back and forth. Any ideas on how to fix that?

:/ Are you on Lunars magic? Do you have the teleport runes in your inventory? Do you have a high enough Magic level to cast that teleport?

Edit:
Nevermind, you're right. I think this is because of the recent update to Lunar spells. Give me a couple minutes and I'll see if I can fix this.

Flight
08-24-2011, 02:05 PM
V1.2 released.

-Walking has been revamped with two key features replaced:
1. For parsed WindWalking we no longer wait for a complete stop, now we use FlagDistance.
2. Failure to walk will now result in Teleporting above ground, no matter what.
3. Walking to the crafting alter is safer now, so we shouldn't end up on the long path.
4. Walking to and crafting at the alter should be slightly increased in speed.

-Random events are now only searched for at certain points (No longer than 10 second intervals, so no worries about loss of detection!).

-The teleport bmp has been updated accordingly with the new Lunars Spellbook.

-MaxBanking's deposit all button is no long used through reflection (the button coords were off, sometimes resulting in withdrawing an item directly above it), now we use a simple bitmap search.

Cravings
08-27-2011, 05:13 AM
[Error] (660:12): Duplicate identifier 'R_HPPERCENT' at line 659
Compiling failed.

Starting to get this error, whats wrong?

I've updated to new Ref2.

Brandon
08-27-2011, 05:29 AM
Put a curly bracket right before line 659 and one at the end of 671..

Basically before the procedure and right after it ends.. you put { and } to comment it out.

tlowe90
08-30-2011, 10:01 PM
i have downloaded and re-downloaded Ref2 using smarterchilds tut exactly re-downloaded simba and no matter what i do i get this

[Error] (135:16): Unknown identifier 'R_GetSkillExp' at line 134
Compiling failed.

other ref2 scripts work for me mainly shuttleu's so idk runescrafting is what i need to get up the most. thanks!

Brandon
08-30-2011, 10:33 PM
function R_GetSkillExp(SkillConst: Integer): Integer;
begin
Result := SmartGetFieldArrayInt(0, hook_static_GetSkillExperiences, SkillConst);
end;

Check /Lib/Amiable/MyPlayer to see if that is in there.. if it is then at the top of the script make sure your include is pointing at your reflection2/reflection.simba

tlowe90
08-30-2011, 11:11 PM
function R_GetSkillExp(SkillConst: Integer): Integer;
begin
Result := SmartGetFieldArrayInt(0, hook_static_GetSkillExperiences, SkillConst);
end;

Check /Lib/Amiable/MyPlayer to see if that is in there.. if it is then at the top of the script make sure your include is pointing at your reflection2/reflection.simba

i found the code in /myplayer but i don't know how to tell if its pointing the right way or not. what should that part look like? i have had this problem for a while and if it gets solved then your awesome!
PS: i have no scripting knowledge so excuse my ignorance if you can :duh:

Brandon
08-30-2011, 11:53 PM
i found the code in /myplayer but i don't know how to tell if its pointing the right way or not. what should that part look like? i have had this problem for a while and if it gets solved then your awesome!
PS: i have no scripting knowledge so excuse my ignorance if you can :duh:

At the top of this script, it should show something like:

{.include Reflection2/Reflection.simba}

whatever the path to your reflection 2 folder is, thats what your going to be changing.
Depends on how you setup your reflection2..

some ppl have it as {.include Reflection/Reflection.simba}
see the difference? Mine looks like:

Therefore at the top of this ZMI script I would change it to {.include Reflection2/Reflection.simba}

tlowe90
08-31-2011, 12:39 AM
ty ty ggzz that fixed my problem and i should now know what to look for when i see those errors again! rep for you :D

whatev
09-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey, having an issue. Just update my ref to 2. That may be why.

Exception in Script: Plugin(RefCalculationsLib) has not been found

PS I found RefCalculationsLib in my simba folder but i dont know where to put it.

Harry
09-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey, having an issue. Just update my ref to 2. That may be why.

PS I found RefCalculationsLib in my simba folder but i dont know where to put it.
Run SRL and Reflection update then restart Simba.

whatev
09-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Thank you, sir!

whatev
09-03-2011, 07:02 PM
I had some issues before I set Max Banking to false. Idk why it defaults true.

Heavenzeyez1
09-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Okay, so I got this running again.
A few thing to mention:
1) The prayers still doesn't work - opens the tab and just runs.
2) At some point it didn't fill my large pouch with ess again.
3) When running without pouches it withraws ess 2 times from bank - unhumanlike.
4) The screen seems to be lagging as well for me - no other script does that, dunno why. Like when banking it sometimes leaves up to 3 types of runes into invy because it lags. I have quite powerful PC and have set priority aswell.

But runs neat though! :)
Hope I helped,
~Eerik.

Flight
09-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Okay, so I got this running again.
A few thing to mention:
1) The prayers still doesn't work - opens the tab and just runs.
2) At some point it didn't fill my large pouch with ess again.
3) When running without pouches it withraws ess 2 times from bank - unhumanlike.
4) The screen seems to be lagging as well for me - no other script does that, dunno why. Like when banking it sometimes leaves up to 3 types of runes into invy because it lags. I have quite powerful PC and have set priority aswell.

But runs neat though! :)
Hope I helped,
~Eerik.

1) I think your Prayer issue you're having should be a fairly simple fix. I assume you're using regular Prayers, yes? Ya see, I've only tested it with curse Prayers, and the bitmap for regular 'protect from ranged' I got from another account just 1 time, so I couldn't really give it a good testing. I suppose I'll switch back to regular prayers and redo that bitmap and make sure it works right this time.

2) 2 reasons why this might have happened: First, maybe you were lagging or running slow in-game? Because of the speed improvements, for certain procedures like withdrawing doesn't use an excessive amount of checks and failsafes, I did this for a reason. Secondly, maybe at that time your Large Pouch was damaged, therefore the ID didn't get detected, but it should have been repaired with the spell upon closing the bank.

3) I can see where it's doing this at, but I don't think it's worth tinkering with. I don't know alot of people who will craft runes at ZMI without atleast 1 pouch.

4) I'm pretty sure I fixed this, I even tested it thoroughly. I can see where it might leave 1 or 2 runes in the inventory (at max), but beyond that is unlikely. I believe I can fix this by having right-click depositing mandatory, but again that will slow your speed down a bit.

Heavenzeyez1
09-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks alot for your reply! :)
1) Yes, regular prayers! ;)
2) Oh yes, the pouch got damaged, but it didn't repair it, it only just opened spellbook each time after banking - didn't click anything though. :(
3) Yes, I see, the problems comes along with problem 2) :)
4) Yes, okay! :)

1 more thing - when at altar, it empys BOTH of my pouches - then it tries to empty them again, I think the script thinks that the pouches didn't get 100% empty(they did).

~Eerik.

Flight
09-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Version 1.3 released. Thank you Heavenzeyez1 for all your feedback and having patience to work with me while we fixed the 4 or 5 bugs.

1.3 doesn't include any new features, it just fixes many bugs. If you're having trouble with Prayer, try switching between Show and Hide 'Stat Adjustments' on your Prayer gametab.

Heavenzeyez1
09-06-2011, 10:09 AM
No problem, I'm happy that I can help! :) I will soon agility 70 then I will go all the way with ZMI and you will get a lot of feedback from me! :)

Thank you for those great scripts! :)
~Eerik.

whatev
09-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I've been running this today.
Will post a prog later.

Observations-

1. t=13mins Script miss-clicked at the bank. It followed another player who ran off screen. The script realized the bank hadn't opened and mapwalked back to bank. but couldn't find it due to bad map rotation recommend readjust map at bank (maybe)

1' Looked at the script, turns out you have done this already. Adjusting the map to more of an overhead/high angle view might work better but I'm not sure what the operation would look like.

Flight
09-07-2011, 01:15 AM
The angle I chose is for a reason. In some areas with bright backgrounds (here and TzHaar are good examples) will throw off SRL's OCR for uptext. At the specific angles the background on-screen where uptext appears should always be dark, whereas the OCR should not fail.

whatev
09-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Yes I see that now. The script is excellent. I eliminated any issues I was having with more frequent breaking.

grats
09-08-2011, 06:29 AM
a lot of stuff was fixed, runs really nice

only some times it withdraws the pure ess twice since it tries to withdraw so fast, up the wait maybe a few hundred more ms imo... rs is too slow so it just withdraws once then goes to withdraw right when the runes appear in inventory, so ends up withdrawing for no reason

newb cheater
09-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi, just wanted to try this and i got this error.

[Error] (614:5): Unknown identifier 'SetupReflection' at line 613

I am able to run the livid farmer script fine, but somehow this doesnt work

EDIT: Oooo, got it to work, will give you a proggy

Somehow, I tried leaving it on overnight yesterday, it did do a few rounds, but Simba crashed. I tried again this morning, and the same thing happened. Somehow, script crashes at the altar, and it is before crafting using medium and large pouch. Any thoughts?

janders18
09-14-2011, 03:31 AM
Hi, just wanted to try this and i got this error.

[Error] (614:5): Unknown identifier 'SetupReflection' at line 613

I am able to run the livid farmer script fine, but somehow this doesnt work

EDIT: Oooo, got it to work, will give you a proggy

Somehow, I tried leaving it on overnight yesterday, it did do a few rounds, but Simba crashed. I tried again this morning, and the same thing happened. Somehow, script crashes at the altar, and it is before crafting using medium and large pouch. Any thoughts?

Are you using the latest version of the script?

newb cheater
09-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Managed to get you this proggy. However, after 2 hours +, it frequently crashes

Time Running: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes and 51 Seconds
XP Gained: 45339
Loads: 56

whatev
09-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Updated my hooks this morning [TLDR- a bit wonky after Ref2 rev#664]

I'm having a little trouble getting a good run started. It keeps messing up the banking and pouch filling. (ie withdrawing random shit from my bank, missing half the runes in my inventory, clicks meant to fill pouches land in corner of the screen..)

I'm still getting 50-60% of my normal exp/h, but I decided to switch to another of your scripts, Flight. Gonna have a good prog for AgilGnome later today.

newb cheater
09-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Best proggy ever!!!

Time Running: 7 Hours, 59 Minutes and 1 Seconds
XP Gained: 223098
Loads: 287
Breaks: 3

Thanks man, love this script

Flight
09-15-2011, 12:28 AM
Updated my hooks this morning [TLDR- a bit wonky after Ref2 rev#664]

I'm having a little trouble getting a good run started. It keeps messing up the banking and pouch filling. (ie withdrawing random shit from my bank, missing half the runes in my inventory, clicks meant to fill pouches land in corner of the screen..)

I'm quite sure that I fixed this already. For one, it should not withdraw anything from your bank unless that's more rune essence or food if you're low on health.

Second, depositing runes for non Max-Banking methods should be accurate now, I myself, and others, have tested this multiple times and I never again had problems with that after the newest fix.

Last, filling pouches only works if they're in good repair, if not then when it closes the bank it'll detect your pouches need repair and cast the 'Repair Pouch' spell on them. How you're describing it (clicks in the corner of the screen) have to do with wrong tiles, not pouches.

I really don't know what you're doing wrong here, the only guess I can come up with is you aren't using the newest version I released on the main post. You might want to double-check that. Also, did you update your hooks? There was a recent RS update.

whatev
09-15-2011, 05:52 AM
I'm quite sure that I fixed this already. For one, it should not withdraw anything from your bank unless that's more rune essence or food if you're low on health.

Second, depositing runes for non Max-Banking methods should be accurate now, I myself, and others, have tested this multiple times and I never again had problems with that after the newest fix.

Last, filling pouches only works if they're in good repair, if not then when it closes the bank it'll detect your pouches need repair and cast the 'Repair Pouch' spell on them. How you're describing it (clicks in the corner of the screen) have to do with wrong tiles, not pouches.

I really don't know what you're doing wrong here, the only guess I can come up with is you aren't using the newest version I released on the main post. You might want to double-check that. Also, did you update your hooks? There was a recent RS update.

May have improperly updated my hooks. It compiled and ran though.. so I figured it was ok.

janders18
09-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Just out of curiosity, why can't the runecrafting scripts use the medium pouch as well? That could easily add 6-7k xp/hr if using ZMI with all 3 pouches.

Flight
09-15-2011, 07:40 AM
My medium pouch works just fine... What issues are you having?

newb cheater
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Hey flight, just updated hooks but somehow script is not starting. Is there anything I may be doing wrong? Updated to latest reflection, and srl. Was working fine this morning

whatev
09-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey flight, just updated hooks but somehow script is not starting. Is there anything I may be doing wrong? Updated to latest reflection, and srl. Was working fine this morningI think it's the update. I can usually update my hooks myself correctly but I'm having issues today. I think the login and banking hooks may be broken atm...or I just did something wrong :D

janders18
09-15-2011, 10:09 PM
My medium pouch works just fine... What issues are you having?

What i meant was why can't the scripts use the Giant, Large, and Medium pouches instead of just 2? If they could use all 3, it would add a decent amount of xp/hr. I was wondering if it would be as simple as adding a statement such as runecrafting>75 = True, then have it go to another function that will use all 3 pouches instead of just 2. Just putting that line up in the script setup so that it will know whether to use 2 or 3 pouches. I don't know how difficult it would be to add that to the script, but it would make a big difference in xp/hr, so i just figured that i would suggest it.

Flight
09-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Lol it does handle more than two pouches, it could handle all 4 if you wanted it to. I've been using Medium/Large/Giant this whole time. :p

janders18
09-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Lol it does handle more than two pouches, it could handle all 4 if you wanted it to. I've been using Medium/Large/Giant this whole time. :p

When i have more than 2 in my inventory, it won't empty the third one. Plus, in the script description, it says double pouch emptying. I guess that added to the confusion.

Flight
09-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Double as in separate. This if more for PouchPriority, which is highly suggest for people using Giant pouches. Which pouches are you trying to use?

whatev
09-16-2011, 04:08 AM
My character is sub-75 runecrafting, so I tried to use my small, medium, and large pouches today and the script ignored the small one, which is weird because the code definitely has all four pouches unless the ids are wrong or something else is in the way

...Just sayin'

Small is kinda pointless anyhow.

Flight
09-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Yeah that might mean the Small Pouch ID is wrong. I could check in to it sometime today.

ange vashes
09-16-2011, 07:35 AM
99 rc here i come.

whatev
09-16-2011, 09:21 AM
99 rc here i come.

Might want to remove that sig with your RSN..

short prog, gonna break and merch a bit

Time Running: 2 Hours, 58 Minutes and 48 Seconds
XP Gained: 57030
Loads: 91

newb cheater
09-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Another good run,

Time Running: 2 Hours, 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds
XP Gained: 58607
Loads: 77

However, sometimes still lands up on the long route

janders18
09-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Time Running: 10 Hours, 36 Minutes and 13 Seconds
XP Gained: 295736
Loads: 367
Breaks: 4
Successfully executed.

Here's one thing i just noticed that should be looked into getting fixed. If you have only one essence left in your bank, it will still stand there and try to withdraw all but one for a very long time. I don't know how long it was doing it on mine, but when i came back, my whole public chat was just filled with you only have one, so you can't withdraw all but one, which makes me kind of nervous. Might want to throw in something that can keep that from happening.

whatev
09-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Time Running: 10 Hours, 36 Minutes and 13 Seconds
XP Gained: 295736
Loads: 367
Breaks: 4
Successfully executed.

Here's one thing i just noticed that should be looked into getting fixed. If you have only one essence left in your bank, it will still stand there and try to withdraw all but one for a very long time. I don't know how long it was doing it on mine, but when i came back, my whole public chat was just filled with you only have one, so you can't withdraw all but one, which makes me kind of nervous. Might want to throw in something that can keep that from happening.

Function NoEss: Boolean;
Var
E: TInvItem;
begin
Result := Not R_ItemExists(EssenceID,E);
end;

if Not R_ItemExistsInBank(EssenceID,TBI2) then
begin

Writeln('Ran out of Pure essence, ending script.');
CloseBank;
Report;
Logout;
TerminateScript;

end else

I spent 45 seconds looking @ the scritp and found two failsafes against the out of essence problem...dunno why that would happen to you, sir.

janders18
09-16-2011, 06:54 PM
I spent 45 seconds looking @ the scritp and found two failsafes against the out of essence problem...dunno why that would happen to you, sir.

It's not that it's out of essence, it's that i only have one left in bank and it keeps trying to withdraw all but one.

whatev
09-16-2011, 07:35 PM
It's not that it's out of essence, it's that i only have one left in bank and it keeps trying to withdraw all but one.

interesting maybe somebody else will have better insight. i'm sure it's an easy fix.

Flight
09-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Yeah I can see how that's possible, but I thought the odds of running down just literally just one Pure Essence in your bank was 1/100,000. Wow go figure... I really don't think that's worth worrying about because that's almost never gonna happen. :p

Edit:
Nevermind, I thought I had the script 'Withdraw-All" for essence, I see that it's actually 'Withdraw all but one"... Okay yeah I can patch this up for ya.

Edit2:
V1.35 added.

Damaged pouches are detected when filling pouches and emptying pouches
Safer way for detecting if we're out of Pure Essence while in the bank

Need some testers for the newest version, please!

janders18
09-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Yeah I can see how that's possible, but I thought the odds of running down just literally just one Pure Essence in your bank was 1/100,000. Wow go figure... I really don't think that's worth worrying about because that's almost never gonna happen. :p

Edit:
Nevermind, I thought I had the script 'Withdraw-All" for essence, I see that it's actually 'Withdraw all but one"... Okay yeah I can patch this up for ya.

Edit2:
V1.35 added.

Damaged pouches are detected when filling pouches and emptying pouches
Safer way for detecting if we're out of Pure Essence while in the bank

Need some testers for the newest version, please!

Thanks for the fix Flight. + Rep for you.

I'm testing it out for you right now. I'll let you know how it works.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to be running alright.

Time Running: 25 Minutes and 23 Seconds
XP Gained: 12815
Loads: 15
Successfully executed.

I'll post a longer proggy for you later. Just wanted to let you know this is working alright.

newb cheater
09-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Another good one. Been running real good. At 90+ rc now :)

Don't really notice much difference in terms of performance between 1.3 and 1.35. Only thing is sometimes it waits too long near banker, and the walking it makes a sharp right turn at the junction as it walks between the bank and altar. It takes a few steps more than required if you compare to going to the right gradually (not sure if you chose that route on purpose, but it is pretty obvious if you go to zmi world that you are moving in a different pattern from the rest). Aside from that, the performance is mega good.

Time Running: 2 Hours, 11 Minutes and 27 Seconds
XP Gained: 72423
Loads: 86

Heavenzeyez1
09-26-2011, 05:19 PM
When I ran lower than 100 runes, it crashed again. -.-

~Eerik.

Flight
09-27-2011, 12:32 AM
100 Rune essence you mean? It should not have crashed Simba, only stopped the script.

Heavenzeyez1
09-27-2011, 04:42 AM
100 Rune essence you mean? It should not have crashed Simba, only stopped the script.

Yep, but is crashed my simba. -.-, today once again. :(

~Eerik.

Flight
09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Oh I think I see why. If I made a modification, would you be willing to test it for me?

newb cheater
09-27-2011, 11:36 AM
I am still running it, so I may test for you. And just for info, it crashes at the altar and always near or after break.

Heavenzeyez1
09-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I would test it for sure. :)

~Eerik.

Home
09-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh I think I see why. If I made a modification, would you be willing to test it for me?

Hey mate, try removing AddOnTerminate for me it will crash sometimes Simba.

Thanks.

~Home

Heavenzeyez1
09-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Btw, it today failed Prison Pete(where you pop balloons) for me today, don't have the report though.

~Eerik.

Flight
09-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Yeah I think Prison Pete isn't completed. (Can anyone confirm this?)

Thanks for the suggestion Home, although I wonder why that would cause a crash...

I'll send you the slightly modified version, Hevenzeyez1.

whatev
09-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Just to chime in, i also failed Pete with another script. I logged in later and it was solved [3/3 keys]..but stuck in the corner

Flight
09-28-2011, 04:55 AM
I'd recommend passing that on to the Reflection section of the forum or directly to a member of the Ref Dev team. I'm sorry it happened, but there's just not a whole lot I can do about random events.

Heavenzeyez1
09-29-2011, 04:53 PM
{{{==Script shutdown==}}}
----Reason: Not enough pure essence----

Time Running: 3 Hours, 28 Minutes and 13 Seconds
XP Gained: 65253
Loads: 110
Successfully executed.

This script is just the epicness, I so love you! <3
I have nothing to complain about.
Maybe 2 things that you could consider or improve.
1) Quick prayers - should improve speed.
2) Don't turn off prayers at all, the points will last till the altar. :)

Just my 2 cents,
<3 you,

~Eerik.

janders18
10-04-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having issues with this, but it appears that every script is clicking the quest icon tab instead of the inventory tab. Just tried running this script, and it got stuck on quest tab and kept trying to withdraw from pouches.

Flight
10-05-2011, 01:35 AM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having issues with this, but it appears that every script is clicking the quest icon tab instead of the inventory tab. Just tried running this script, and it got stuck on quest tab and kept trying to withdraw from pouches.

I believe the hooks, at the moment, are broken, or atleast some of them. Maybe the Inventory Gametab has changed yet again.

janders18
10-09-2011, 05:46 PM
I keep getting this error message
-----
It gives this one when it tries to bank, and it opens up the bank script:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 568
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, 2, 3]
-----

If i start with inventory full, it gets to the altar, and then opens up the inventory script:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 90
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, 2, 3]

Harry
10-10-2011, 12:21 AM
I keep getting this error message
-----
It gives this one when it tries to bank, and it opens up the bank script:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 568
-----

If i start with inventory full, it gets to the altar, and then opens up the inventory script:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 90
Read http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66994

armadyl350
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=863742&posted=1#post863742

I try to begin simba and this error drops

onilika
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Armadyl, After Bot Nuke, Reflection broked down. SO...every script that uses Reflection is broken.
And next time, use the search button.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2dsgzec.png

~onilika

Kyle Undefined
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Stop posting this all over the forums! We've told you plenty of times.

Sabzi
12-16-2011, 02:16 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=863742&posted=1#post863742

I try to begin simba and this error drops

I heard you like linking:
http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=863746&postcount=8

armadyl350
12-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Unable to find file 'Reflection/Reflection.simba

this kind error drops

Nava2
12-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Closed, Flight, you have the ability to reopen if you need to.

To all others, Armadyl has received an infraction at this point.. please stop reporting the post. :<