PDA

View Full Version : TomTuff's Ultimate Fletcher

TomTuff
07-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Intro:
This script cuts and/or strings any type of bow (any wood, longbow or shortbow). It cuts/strings more than 1500 logs/bows per hour, resulting in very nice experience even at lower levels (I'm getting 90-100k xp/hr and my fletching level is in the low fifties).

Note: This script uses Reflection 2. Info on how to get Reflection 2 can be found in the Reflection sub forum.

Features:
An easy to fill in form! Easy for beginners to use.
An on screen paint (credit to super user, I stole a few ideas ;))
Fast
Smart AntiBan
AntiRandoms
Reflection
Works at any bank

Setup:
Extract the .jpg file and the .simba file to your Scripts folder. Start at any bank with your materials in the bank. Press "run" in simba, fill in the form, and hit "Start Script!"! Enjoy the fletching levels.

TomTuff
07-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Reports:
<Saving for a 5k logs cut/strung prog i'm making right now>

BraK
07-23-2011, 09:15 PM
@Tom If you can get my a profitable thing to make or at least not lose that much doing it. I'll see about testing it Tomorrow.

~BraK

Awkwardsaw
07-24-2011, 12:55 AM
It successfully cut 3k longs at 110k exp/h, but when i started to string them i lagged out and stopped at 300, starting again :)

TomTuff
07-24-2011, 05:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h31Am.png
Decent report. I wasn't here to witness the switch from cutting to stringing, did it visibly lag, Awkwardsaw?

BraK, most bows profit. Check prices.

E: Also, thoughts on the form?

footballjds
07-24-2011, 05:45 AM
damn same name as my fletcher a long time ago :P
looks kool

TomTuff
07-24-2011, 05:52 AM
looks kool

It's difficult to be creative with script names x]

Smarter Child
07-24-2011, 07:10 AM

So true :p

BraK
07-24-2011, 10:54 AM
looks kool

I think everyone has had a flecther closely named :)

Don't worry about it. Just keep the Creativity in the Scripting. You added a form I'll have to have a Look at it. Once my guy finishes running the 10k pure essence on Flights Naturez runner. It'll probably take and hour or 2 more. already done with 7k of them. <3 Forms

~BraK

grats
07-26-2011, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m5yX9.jpg

got rid of my yew logs, does good work.. went to a few different banks to test it out works fine :P

suggest
-add bank pin support
-maybe say that it's reflection 2 in the top post

TomTuff
07-26-2011, 11:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m5yX9.jpg

got rid of my yew logs, does good work.. went to a few different banks to test it out works fine :P

suggest
-add bank pin support
-maybe say that it's reflection 2 in the top post

Ah yes I always always always forget bank pins because I don't use one. I'll add it to the form. It should work at every bank, it just uses R_OpenBankBooth :rolleyes:

grats
07-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Ah yes I always always always forget bank pins because I don't use one. I'll add it to the form. It should work at every bank, it just uses R_OpenBankBooth :rolleyes:

lol alright, I just like to make stuff work.. and yea only account I have that uses a pin is my main account

Awkwardsaw
07-26-2011, 11:10 PM
It never strings more than 200 bows before it terminates, maybe i'm lagging, but it says it can't find the bank, and the inventory has 14 strung bows, and 14 undstrung

TomTuff
07-26-2011, 11:25 PM
It never strings more than 200 bows before it terminates, maybe i'm lagging, but it says it can't find the bank, and the inventory has 14 strung bows, and 14 undstrung

That's a reflection problem, I've been getting it too and it really frustrates me. It's due to a problem in R_WithdrawX, I think.

Main post updated to a version with pin support, also edited post with a note the script requires Reflection 2.

Heavenzeyez1
07-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Compiled succesfully in 1092 ms.
Successfully executed.

:( That's all I get..

~Eerik.

TomTuff
07-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Compiled succesfully in 1092 ms.
Successfully executed.

:( That's all I get..

~Eerik.

The form should pop up in the middle of the screen, I JUST checked with the file on the original post. Idk what the problem is :\

grats
07-29-2011, 10:23 AM
The form should pop up in the middle of the screen, I JUST checked with the file on the original post. Idk what the problem is :\

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (426:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 425
Compiling failed.

that?

problem is happening with a few different scripts..

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57454

there is another script I know it happens with

idk what it is or anything but you maybe are able to figure it out lol..

LOL nvm your script worked Idk why it got the same error.. now it works fine sry
vine one still does it though.. I think I accidentally compiled the vine one even though on your scripts tab (need more sleep)

make sure that Heavenzeyez1 is using reflection 2

Jakkle
07-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Nice one Tom, just downloaded it and will be using soon. Got a load of magic logs to fletch :D Could you add to the proggy what we are fletching please :)

TomTuff
07-29-2011, 10:06 PM
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (426:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 425
Compiling failed.

that?

problem is happening with a few different scripts..

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57454

there is another script I know it happens with

idk what it is or anything but you maybe are able to figure it out lol..

LOL nvm your script worked Idk why it got the same error.. now it works fine sry
vine one still does it though.. I think I accidentally compiled the vine one even though on your scripts tab (need more sleep)

make sure that Heavenzeyez1 is using reflection 2

Yeah idk it compiles fine for me with newest reflection and all so you must have been doing something odd.

Nice one Tom, just downloaded it and will be using soon. Got a load of magic logs to fletch :D Could you add to the proggy what we are fletching please :)

Alright I'll probably be redoing the proggy soon because I'm not sure I quite like the feel of this one.

Let me know how cutting logs works, I'm not positive it handles leveling up while cutting perfectly still.

Heavenzeyez1
07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Yeah, the form came up, I pressed "start" then form closes and successfully executed comes up. :(

~Eerik.

TomTuff
07-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Yeah I just realized I had the main loop commented out because I was testing the form. I'll upload the fixed version with a new paint now :) Tell me what you think of the paint!

E: Here's the new paint:
http://i.imgur.com/w4jO9.png

Heavenzeyez1
07-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah I just realized I had the main loop commented out because I was testing the form. I'll upload the fixed version with a new paint now :) Tell me what you think of the paint!

E: Here's the new paint:
http://i.imgur.com/w4jO9.png

Got it working now, thanks! :)
Paint looks sexy, script is a beast also, will post proggy in the morning! :)

~Eerik.

E: Can't run it more than 30 min in a row, always goes to this access violation error. :(
Idk how to set priority high also in win 7 64 bit, cuz when I run it as an admin, then it says in task manager that I don't have access..
E2: I know where the problem is..
Every time I run the script it gets me to this:

Starting
Starting
*** leveled up
Logged out because we could not cut the logs
Exception in Script: Access violation
So, every time I level up it gets this - you should check that part of the script! ;)

TomTuff
08-02-2011, 06:45 PM
E2: I know where the problem is..
Every time I run the script it gets me to this:

Starting
Starting
*** leveled up
So, every time I level up it gets this - you should check that part of the script! ;)

Let me know how cutting logs works, I'm not positive it handles leveling up while cutting perfectly still.

:p Fix in first post.

Heavenzeyez1
08-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Still got that..

Starting
Starting
*** leveled up
:(
~Eerik.

Cerium
08-14-2011, 09:18 PM
[Hint] C:\Program Files\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Program Files\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (438:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 437
Compiling failed.

TomTuff
08-14-2011, 09:42 PM
[Hint] C:\Program Files\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Program Files\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (438:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 437
Compiling failed.

You need Reflection 2.

RyGuy
08-24-2011, 08:21 AM
Been using this a lot.. about 2m xp off of 99! Runs w/o any problems for me :) Can't get a decent proggy because simba keeps crashing on me, but if i get one i'll post it. Getting about 130-140k xp/h cutting mage longs and 160-170k xp/h stringing them

TomTuff
08-24-2011, 08:25 AM
I have a feeling I did something wrong with the paint or the form (leak somewhere?). Maybe I'll make those optional and have a printed report + manually filled in DeclarePlayers.

TomTuff
08-26-2011, 10:56 AM
V1.15 added - option form/paint just in case that's what's making Simba crash.

mkid22
09-14-2011, 11:43 PM
[Error] (34:23): Unknown identifier 'LongBows' at line 33
Compiling failed.

Getting this on V1.15

any tips??
Cheers

TomTuff
09-15-2011, 12:39 AM
[Error] (34:23): Unknown identifier 'LongBows' at line 33
Compiling failed.

Getting this on V1.15

any tips??
Cheers

ugh I had 2 different zips with one that had the same compiling issue and one that didnt... thanks for the heads up, fixed.

mkid22
09-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Yeah compiles successfully now =D, will put a proggy up when i have a few more logs in.

mkid22
09-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Having trouble getting past 25 minutes running the 1.15 Version :/

[Reflection] The Inventory interface doesn't exist!

or could not bank... happens everytime and ran it about 3-4 times now.

Any Suggestions??

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8212/proggyw.jpg
^^ This one was doing well but i ran out of logs :duh:

TomTuff
09-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Having trouble getting past 25 minutes running the 1.15 Version :/

[Reflection] The Inventory interface doesn't exist!

or could not bank... happens everytime and ran it about 3-4 times now.

Any Suggestions??

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8212/proggyw.jpg
^^ This one was doing well but i ran out of logs :duh:

The point of 1.15 is that you can disable the paint and form so that we can see if those are what's causing the access violation. I don't plan on doing any fletching soon, so that's why I put this up. Try disabling the paint + form.

mkid22
09-17-2011, 12:17 PM
The point of 1.15 is that you can disable the paint and form so that we can see if those are what's causing the access violation. I don't plan on doing any fletching soon, so that's why I put this up. Try disabling the paint + form.

Okay so i disabled both paint and form then tried to run but was having error "Player Not Active"
So added
"Players[0].Active := True;"
Into declare players and voila it worked :)

Will post proggy after run:..

//--TomTuff's Ultimate Fletcher--\\
|| Fletching: Yew longbows
|| Exp Gained: 80025
|| Exp per Hour: 119212
|| Levels Gained: 0
|| Logs Cut: 1067
|| Logs per Hour: 1589
|| Bows strung: 0
|| Bows strung per Hour 0
\\------------------------------//
Only had 1067 logs to cut but seemed to be working fine...
Great script hopefully get me from 91-99 =D

ry0240
10-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Does this script have SRL stats?

xja
11-05-2011, 01:42 PM
guys, does anyone know why it doesnt work for me? it loads runescape and as soon as it come to login screen script stops and nothing happens.

Main
11-05-2011, 01:48 PM
This script is outdated, but am sure tomtuff will update it soon:P

xja
11-05-2011, 01:51 PM
This script is outdated, but am sure tomtuff will update it soon:P

hey there thanks for the answer. do you know any working fletching script around?

'Toxin
11-05-2011, 01:55 PM
hey there thanks for the answer. do you know any working fletching script around?

Most scripts are reflection, and they all need updating. You're going to have to wait a while for the owners to get some time to update them.

xja
11-05-2011, 02:06 PM
ye thats not a problem, just trying to know if there is any working script atm to use a bit :)

PatDuffy
11-05-2011, 02:08 PM
I could probably get a fletcher working within a week with my limited time. It would just need a bunch of DTM's.

Awkwardsaw
11-05-2011, 04:05 PM
ye thats not a problem, just trying to know if there is any working script atm to use a bit :)

A fletching script is very simple to make, read some tutorials, and learn how to make one :)

Trust me, you wont regret it