PDA

View Full Version : Skeleton Horde Slayer Beta

Waddo
07-25-2011, 01:25 AM
After 2 years I come back, and although i should be doing my uni work, While testing out the new(to me) skill (dungeoneering), I came up with an AWESOME idea for a new script quick and simple to make, but it reminds me how to script for SRL, and damn did I forget.

I introduce the Skeleton Horde Slayer,
Requirements:
23 Dungeoneering.
You must of completed atleast floor 11.
A bit of time- Unfortunatley this takes quite a while to set-up, but is well worth it.

Set-up
Run through a dungeon from the abandoned section solo upto the boss as fast as you can(or want) (must be complexity 5/6 (you need gatestone) )

You may have to do this multiple times as you need to get the Zombie Horde Boss, the room with the Devine skinweaver in, (luckily there is only a choice of 4 bosses n the abandoned floors)

Enter the room.

Fight zombies until you're able to fix a portal, continue till all but 1 is sealed.

Start the script.

Hold F10 to stop the script.

Benefits:
No Randoms
No Competition
Constant supply of enemys
Enemys have low defense
Enemys Have a substantial amount of health
NPC Heals your character fast
If you do die you can teleport right back where you were with out losing anything

This is only the beta, so any problems or improvements you think of let me know, (I already have a few)

Edit:
only supports melee atm.
code will be fully commented as well in the next release :)

Future;

Comment Code
New find dead Function
More Human simulation
Progress report
SRL Stats

Zyt3x
07-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Brilliant idea!

josh81193
07-25-2011, 02:11 AM
It's a start, I think this is the first SRL script that deals with Dungeoneering. :p

tarajunky
07-25-2011, 02:19 AM
The first few times I met this boss I was soloing and it was a piece of cake. I would afk train it for 30min - 1hr without much effort and almost no risk of dying.

Then I met the boss a few times with groups. It's QUITE a bit different when the spawning skeletons are level 140+ instead of 60-70. This is the boss that most consistently wipes out groups in the f2p levels.

It's a great idea for a script as long as you're soloing. Just stay close to the skinweaver and you can train for a long, long time.

It might be helpful to describe how it handles attacking the enemies and staying near the skinweaver. Melee is different from range and mage.

litoris
07-25-2011, 10:49 AM
This is pure gold, my friend. Will definitely try this when I get that boss next time I dung.

Waddo
07-28-2011, 12:56 AM
I found that out today, started a game with 5 and there was only 2 people left when we got to the boss, 2 people against a constant swarm of level 80-140 wasnt happening, I died 8 times :(

bolshak25
07-28-2011, 01:12 AM
in the future can you add smart?

E: got it to work. it doesnt find the devine skinweaver. it looked all around but didnt see it or move to it. maybe just have it click the giant grey box? seems good. got like 10k before system update

Waddo
07-28-2011, 08:51 PM
doesnt find skinweaver since update? i will check it out soon, and yes I will add smart, along with some reflection failsafes :)

bolshak25
07-28-2011, 08:58 PM
it was right before the update. it logged out because of the update

Waddo
07-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Did it work before the update tho?

bolshak25
08-02-2011, 12:30 AM
not the finding of the healer thing. the rest did

Waddo
08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Ive been working on another script alongside this one ill look into it soon tho :)

chitin
10-12-2011, 09:44 AM
ugh i hate to rain on ur parade, but there are a few major flaws with this idea:
1. its too obvious, and im sure jagex is watching that quite closely - more so than regular auto fighters
2. i do believe the skeletons get harder with time passing by, but im not 100% sure
3. there is no loot
4. im assuming this is almost entirely auto retaliate? so kinda ties in with number 1 but yeah...im highly questioning the safety of this idea.