PDA

View Full Version : [R] Bone Collector

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Bone Collector
V1.3 [R2]
(By: Jakkle)

This is a simple script that collects normal bones and burys or banks them at the selected locations below.

Locations:
Al-Kharid(AK Warriors).
Edgeville(Man House).

Features:
Single player.
Collects bones in the selected location.
Bury bones or bank them.
Progress report.
Antiban. (Need feedback on this)
Area check to make sure you don't go outside the area your collecting bones.

Setup:
Start at one of the locations stated, either in the bank or at the bones with an empty inventory.
Fill in the declare player section.
Run script.
If you want anything adding to the script then let me know.

To be added:
SRL stats.
Other locations.
Opening of doors if they are closed.

Updates:
V1.1:
Added burying bones and some wait times
V1.2:
Improved clicking.
Changed the way it walks to the next bone, if none are found.
V1.3:
Area check added.

Bugs/Problems:
None that I know of, report if you get any, thanks :)

This progress report is when burying the bones.

[================================================== ===]
[----------(Bone Collector V1.2, By: Jakkle)----------]
[= Location: al kharid
[= Running for: 5 Hours, 15 Minutes and 13 Seconds
[= Loads: 101
[= Bones buryed: 2598
[= Bones buryed P/H: 494
[= Prayer xp gained: 11592
[= Prayer xp gained P/H: 2206
[= Prayer level start: 39
[= Prayer level now: 42
[= Levels gained: 3
101/100
Successfully executed.

Leave feedback and proggys, Thanks :)

doublex8
07-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Does it collect the bones in a specific place?

rangermuffin
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Looks nice will try it out soon

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Does it collect the bones in a specific place?

Yeah where the Al-Kharid warriors are. :)

Looks nice will try it out soon

Thanks, let me know if there is anything you want adding or if there are any problems. :)

Flight
07-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Pretty neat. :p I think chickens/cows would also be a good place to make a script loot bones.

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Pretty neat. :p I think chickens/cows would also be a good place to make a script loot bones.

:) I was thinking of adding places on request, might add burying them to if people want that.

litoris
07-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Make one for the man house north of edgeville bank. There are so many bots training there that it si impossible to collect all bones without new ones appearing. It is also one click away from the bank/deposit box.

doublex8
07-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Make one for the man house north of edgeville bank. There are so many bots training there that it si impossible to collect all bones without new ones appearing. It is also one click away from the bank/deposit box.

Yea, if this script supported both the current location and this one you would have one fantastic bone collecting script :D

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 02:02 PM

I will add this place, thanks for letting me know about it, never thought of that place tbh.

If there are any more places people want to be supported let me know and I will add them asap
Also if someone wouldn't mind trying it out I would appreciated any feedback please :D

litoris
07-28-2011, 02:06 PM
I will add this place, thanks for letting me know about it, never thought of that place tbh.

If there are any more places people want to be supported let me know and I will add them asap
Also if someone wouldn't mind trying it out I would appreciated any feedback please :D

Tbqh I don't think anyone wants to do al-kharid, just add man house to the script and release it, see how popular it gets :D

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Tbqh I don't think anyone wants to do al-kharid, just add man house to the script and release it, see how popular it gets :D

Ok give me an hour and I will get to it then upload the update, got to go out :p

doublex8
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't mind you keeping the al kharid. Gives me options :D

Jakkle
07-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Is this the man house your on about ?

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8091/gsgs.png

If so, it didn't seem like many people were there :S
Maybe because of the recent update tho, hooks outdated.

@ Doublex8 don't worry I will put all locations people want.

bolshak25
07-28-2011, 04:56 PM
add an option to just bury them instead of bank. then it can be used anywhere if people wanna get prayer, but if they want the money, then they can collect at specific spots

litoris
07-28-2011, 06:14 PM
The house hasn't been that empty on any server since '07 O.O

Wait 20 hours and check there again. There are always bones around.

bolshak25
07-28-2011, 06:39 PM
The house hasn't been that empty on any server since '07 O.O

Wait 20 hours and check there again. There are always bones around.

just updated, dead empty after updates

Jakkle
07-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Updated, the script is now 'Bone Collector' as it will be supporting more than Al-Kharid.
Now supports edgeville (Man House) just above the bank, as asked for by Litoris.
Only 1 problem which I haven't the time for right now, is the door into the man house.
I will add door opening very soon.

There were a few people at the man house after all so it is a decent place thanks Litoris :)

doublex8
07-29-2011, 04:07 AM
add an option to just bury them instead of bank. then it can be used anywhere if people wanna get prayer, but if they want the money, then they can collect at specific spots

This idea sounds cool. Be able to pick up and bury anywhere but then have specific places to bank. Brilliant.

litoris
07-29-2011, 07:14 AM
The script works great, the door is occasionally problematic but I'm sure you will come up with something to solve it in a while. The only suggestion I could have is using the deposit box instead of the banker to make things faster, and bolshak's idea also seems like a nice addition.

[----------(Bone Collector V1.00 By: Jakkle)----------]
[= Location: edgeville
[= Running for: 1 Hours, 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds
[= Banked: 18 times.
[= Bones collected: 308
[= Collecting 287 Bones per hour.

Jakkle
07-29-2011, 12:52 PM
This idea sounds cool. Be able to pick up and bury anywhere but then have specific places to bank. Brilliant.

Yeah I agree, I'm going to add a detection to see if the door is closed.

The script works great, the door is occasionally problematic but I'm sure you will come up with something to solve it in a while. The only suggestion I could have is using the deposit box instead of the banker to make things faster, and bolshak's idea also seems like a nice addition.

[= Location: edgeville
[= Running for: 1 Hours, 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds
[= Banked: 18 times.
[= Bones collected: 308
[= Collecting 287 Bones per hour.

Burying bones will be added. Thanks for testing :) I will check out the deposit box to.
I see tho that is rather low bones p/h, moore than likely the door but I do think there are more people that train at al-kharid warriors, why don't you just try there to ;) :p

Coh3n
07-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Thread name changed for you. :) If it's not right, just let me know.

Echo_
07-29-2011, 03:40 PM
I used to do this for cash before the GE even came out. Nice script :thumbsup:

Jakkle
07-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Thread name changed for you. :) If it's not right, just let me know.

Thanks alot thats perfect :D

I used to do this for cash before the GE even came out. Nice script :thumbsup:

Yeah, wasn't that bad cash not long ago. Thanks man :)

stupedspam
07-29-2011, 08:05 PM
[= Running for: 2 Hours, 45 Minutes and 54 Seconds
[= Banked: 45 times.
[= Bones collected: 980
[= Collecting 354 Bones per hour.

Works really well! Some things I might add would be to check to see if inventory is full/empty at the bank as at times it will empty the backpack 2-3 times extra. Also, the mouse speed seems really quick and an almost instant click after moving to the bones. This could be adjusted by a Wait or SleepAndMoveMouse.

One cool function that might add to bones/hr would be a ClosestBone Function. Basically finding distances between bones found and going for the closest first.

Great script! I'm still running right now, and I'll post a finished progress report.

~StupedSpam

Edit: Several times it will ignore bones the character is standing on and say can not find bones. Also seems bot like in the banking and running back procedure. It is very quick when banking and does everything too fast and the exact same every time. It will also set to run when there is only 1-5% which I think is a little bot like.

RAWR
[= Running for: 4 Hours, 18 Seconds
[= Banked: 65 times.
[= Bones collected: 1455
[= Collecting 363 Bones per hour.
65/200
Going to collect bones
Successfully executed.

litoris
07-29-2011, 08:08 PM
It can't find bones that it's standing on. Seems very bot-like that it doesn't pick up more than one bone at on tile at a time.

Jakkle
07-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Thanks very much for the feedback and progress reports.

Jakkle
08-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Updated to V1.2
Please re-download, need feedback please :)

ducky23
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe you should add the boneyard to the list. It's in the wildness and has 4 big bone spawns and lots of normal bones, if the player stays around the area for ~12 mins the skeletons stop being aggressive and you can get free big bones :D (although the script will need to prioritise big bones).

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Yard

Echo_
08-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Maybe you should add the boneyard to the list. It's in the wildness and has 4 big bone spawns and lots of normal bones, if the player stays around the area for ~12 mins the skeletons stop being aggressive and you can get free big bones :D (although the script will need to prioritise big bones).

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Yard

And how would it deal with pkers?

litoris
08-17-2011, 08:00 PM
And how would it deal with pkers?

Walk back after death. I don't think anyone bots at the wildy just to collect bones with expensive gear on.

Jakkle
08-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Where is it ? can you post a pic showing where on the map it is please

Long way to walk back I guess and if they attack you for 12 mins what should the script do for the time of getting attacked ?

ducky23
08-17-2011, 09:03 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2cpojmt.jpg

Best way is to collect the bones anyway and kill any skeletons that follow you, roughly 5 pieces of food and dragon hide at lvl 81 is enough and the skeleton's aggro distance is actually pretty small so most of them won't home in on you.

If pkers come just die, respawn at edgeville, use ring of kingship and walk back.

edit: if you just collect the big bones which respawn at the 4 edges of the bone yard it's possible to never run out

Jakkle
08-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Ok well I will definitely look into it, but I'm not promising anything :p
I have a few things to do now this weekend on my scripts this will be 1 of them so just look out for an update. Thanks for the suggestion

ry0240
09-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey, I'm testing out your script and it runs pretty well, sometimes it will run in between the wall and the bushes surrounding the palace. Doesn't hinder it that much, just slows down the Bones p/h some. Great script though.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/cityalkharid.png/

Jakkle
09-18-2011, 04:08 AM
Hey, I'm testing out your script and it runs pretty well, sometimes it will run in between the wall and the bushes surrounding the palace. Doesn't hinder it that much, just slows down the Bones p/h some. Great script though.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/cityalkharid.png/

Glad you like the script. I had see that problem when making it. When there is a bone right next to the wall it seems to click so the player runs outside. I was thinking about using player in box so if he does start walking there he will walk back to the center of the building. Seems like I got all day tomorrow that im not doing anything so I will be sorting as much as pos that people have said in my threads. Thanks for using the script and for the feedback :).

Jakkle
09-23-2011, 12:42 PM
UPDATED TO V1.3
Added area check, enjoy :)

dunggy
09-25-2011, 09:36 AM
I think another spot with plenty of bones is the area outside al-kharid, across the lumbridge bridge, near the fly fishing area. There are plenty of goblins around and many train there. There's even a lumbridge guard helping to kill the goblins.

Jakkle
09-25-2011, 04:08 PM
I think another spot with plenty of bones is the area outside al-kharid, across the lumbridge bridge, near the fly fishing area. There are plenty of goblins around and many train there. There's even a lumbridge guard helping to kill the goblins.

Ok yeah, I did think about that place but when I created this it was to bank to. I will add that for sure, bury only tho I think. Thanks for the feedback.

Nose Smasher
10-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Another great f2p spot is edgy wildy lvls 1 - 4 (bank or bury) Even if you get pked you're only 2 clicks away from being right back where you started :p (assuming edgy is your spawn point)

KleinePiraat
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Warning: In file C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/text.scar: at row: 579, col: 7, pos 22634: ChooseOption is NOT accelerated
doesn't exist
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'Reflection/Reflection.simba' used from ''

help please ?

Sir R. M8gic1an
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
No reflection script will work..

-RM

KleinePiraat
12-13-2011, 08:03 PM
What is reflection ?
Sorry i'm new in simba :p

Hero
12-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Reflection was a former way bots were able to run in game but due to 'Bot Nuke' They have removed this method of botting. Simba itself is more of a color picking program that when scripted right can basically do everything reflection can minus a few things.