PDA

View Full Version : 14 day ban

litoris
07-30-2011, 06:48 AM
So... my main just got a 14 day ban. I had been using Home's M1D1 miner lately, and MSI's color GE Yew cutter after the various system updates that happened lately. Nothing otehr than that. I was powermining for about 3-4 hours a day,(around 100k xp) which is why they thought I was botting. The bot seemed perfect, and I'm sure that I was never reported, I check my bots every 20 mins or so. Should I appeal it? There is no evidence on the evidence window. Can some people who have appealed tell me about it?

If I appeal, I will say that my home has been really stressful lately and I have been putting myself into the game because of this, and mining nonstop for hours.

If they rollback mining only it's cool, I would be back to level 60s. Rolling back cash is also cool, I spent a lot of money dicing anyway, and had only 1.5m on me. The bad stuff would be rolling back my smithing(71), runecrafting(65) and prayer(48), I did all legit and runecrafting took me a long time to get to lvl 65. No rollback plz;_;
Date Rule Offence Type Site Expires Status Action Evidence
29-Jul-2011 Macroing Macroing Minor Ban RuneScape 28-Jul-2012 Appealable Appeal View

Edit: The account was 5 years old, with ~990 total level.

Flight
07-30-2011, 07:06 AM
I recommend all scripts to have the option of world switching after every break.

litoris
07-30-2011, 07:36 AM
I recommend all scripts to have the option of world switching after every break.
I didn't world switch on the miner, I only mine on world 1 because of high spawn rate.
I think the problem was that whenever I didn't look at the char for like 40 minutes, a random popped up and reflection wouldn't be able to solve it. I think my char logged out after seeing a random about 3 times in the last week.
I also wasn't banned on spot. I got banned while I was sleeping actually. I botted mining for a good 4-5 hours, even switched locations during that, and then did dungeoneering and clay softening. So I played legit more than the amount I botted that day, still got banned.

superuser
07-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Hmm.. Something fishy is going on. Two of my characters got short ban which were using SRL's default antiban functions, like pickupmouse. Third one doesn't have anything, and it's still undetected. Perhaps JaGex has analyzed the behavior of those functions :)

Dgby714
07-30-2011, 07:40 AM
I didn't think Jagex banned you on the spot ever?

From what I hear the ban is usually from well before when you actually get it.

Floor66
07-30-2011, 07:45 AM
You lucky beeznatches, I got a perm ban on my first ever offense!

litoris
07-30-2011, 07:48 AM
You lucky beeznatches, I got a perm ban on my first ever offense!

I wouldn't be surprised if you botted for long periods of time.

Anyway, this is what I get for playing longer than I actually could.

I also did a quick check, if they halve my xp mining only goes to 67. I would be goddamn sad if they rolled back my legit skills too though, I got to lvl 80 wc all legit in 4 days. :(

Huthaifah
07-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Don't even worry about a RollBack, just chill and don't worry about it. I didn't really care if my account got rolled back or not, 100 percent botted, and guess what. Nothing happened to it and I sold it for 30 bucks :)

litoris
07-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Don't even worry about a RollBack, just chill and don't worry about it. I didn't really care if my account got rolled back or not, 100 percent botted, and guess what. Nothing happened to it and I sold it for 30 bucks :)

That guy must have been really stupid if he bought a marked account, lol. The thing is, I'm not worried about my botted stats getting rolledback. I'm worried about the legits.

Huthaifah
07-30-2011, 07:55 AM
If you get rolled back, all your stats get a roll back iirc. If not, then nothing.. Oh and gold4rs did :). I claimed it had 0 blackmarks so they bought it. What a joke lol

Floor66
07-30-2011, 11:12 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if you botted for long periods of time.

Anyway, this is what I get for playing longer than I actually could.

I also did a quick check, if they halve my xp mining only goes to 67. I would be goddamn sad if they rolled back my legit skills too though, I got to lvl 80 wc all legit in 4 days. :(

I didn't bot that much, it was just a while back. JaGeX seems much more lenient nowadays :(

litoris
08-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Just got it back, no rollback :D I think that's because I didn't get any cash with the bot, lol.

Gonna stay legit for a month or so, and then back to botting :D

grats
08-12-2011, 08:25 AM

saved all my bots to have that.. people "bot catching" will get you if you're on 1 world, no matter how many breaks you take.. switching is really a must now, we have features most other bots don't have.. we need to use them

Flight
08-12-2011, 09:47 AM
saved all my bots to have that.. people "bot catching" will get you if you're on 1 world, no matter how many breaks you take.. switching is really a must now, we have features most other bots don't have.. we need to use them

How very true.

Home
08-12-2011, 11:40 AM
I could add and World changer for M1D1 miner.. But I really don't see reason. Because when legit players do take break. They just click Login ---> Login.

~Home

Coh3n
08-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Unlucky, I used MSI's Crafting Guild miner to get 75-80 mining all in one run. I have 80 in almost all F2P skills on my main, all 100% botted. =\

litoris
08-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Unlucky, I used MSI's Crafting Guild miner to get 75-80 mining all in one run. I have 80 in almost all F2P skills on my main, all 100% botted. =\

What setup did you use to do it in one run? (priority, breaks etc.)

Coh3n
08-12-2011, 03:32 PM
What setup did you use to do it in one run? (priority, breaks etc.)No priority (ended up with about even gold/silver), and I had it break for 2-3 hours every 4-6 hours.

Big Tom
08-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I dont really understand how people are getting caught for botting such a little amount of time. My bot scedule is my main 8-12 hours over night my pure tthe next night 8-12 hours then a break night of nothing then back to my main... I have yet to be banned. I suppose if your in a heavily botted area where spotters know to look they could get you. I bot my pure for mining at west lumby swamp in a quickchat world and nobodys every tried to talk to me and ive never seen a bot spotter there.

Im going to slow down that schedule now because it seems like there is a big increase of people being banned lately.

ry0240
08-12-2011, 04:12 PM

Same here I have a pretty good main, and still working on it right now. As long as you bot smartly and not to much at a time you should be fine. But I must say the more you bot and the more stable our randoms get the easier it is to overdo it, especially when you're aiming for 99's in skills =o.

litoris
08-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I dont really understand how people are getting caught for botting such a little amount of time. My bot scedule is my main 8-12 hours over night my pure tthe next night 8-12 hours then a break night of nothing then back to my main... I have yet to be banned. I suppose if your in a heavily botted area where spotters know to look they could get you. I bot my pure for mining at west lumby swamp in a quickchat world and nobodys every tried to talk to me and ive never seen a bot spotter there.

Im going to slow down that schedule now because it seems like there is a big increase of people being banned lately.

Simba lagged a few times, and made me say my username and pass as if it was trying to log in. That might have been a huge thing. It also failed at least 5 randoms in 4 days, (2 prison pete, 2 maze, 1 something else) so that is probably why.

Yago
08-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Simba lagged a few times, and made me say my username and pass as if it was trying to log in. That might have been a huge thing. It also failed at least 5 randoms in 4 days, (2 prison pete, 2 maze, 1 something else) so that is probably why.

Randoms are probably why... That's too many to fail lol. You definately got like 15 randoms a day lol

Brandon
08-12-2011, 05:09 PM
if ur members.. best world to bot in is 18.. why? cuz everyone PK's in that world and everyone does stupid flower game and dicing.. so no one pays attention to crap.. there are a few difficult ppl thinking their doing a good deed though that will just walk around looking for bots..

I had someone try to talk to me but I told them I can't see what their saying because its true.. the world is always so packed that u can barely read the text; it goes by so fast! No one suspects a thing..

Pvp worlds, pking worlds.. anything that is busy as hell is good.. 84 is another good one especially for mining since everyone is in living caverns =]

litoris
08-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Randoms are probably why... That's too many to fail lol. You definately got like 15 randoms a day lol

When mining, randoms come fast and thick. I am semi-botting it atm, using a self-made macro to drop ores and doing the clicking myself. Got to 85 wc with this from 70 in 3-4 days and nothing happened.

Coh3n
08-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah you may not want to use the setup I said for the crafting guild miner. Just found out my account has a 14 day ban also. :p I used a lot of MSI, AK Smelter, and a dungeoneering bot a while ago. I did not bot smart. :p With AK Smelter recently I was going 10 hours straight.

This is my first ban since my original account was banned in 2006.

litoris
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah you may not want to use the setup I said for the crafting guild miner. Just found out my account has a 14 day ban also. :p I used a lot of MSI, AK Smelter, and a dungeoneering bot a while ago. I did not bot smart. :p With AK Smelter recently I was going 10 hours straight.

This is my first ban since my original account was banned in 2006.

Lol gf. I do the Ak smelter on an army, because completing doric's quest is enough for 30 smith and 5 bots with 200k worth of bars each are a lot less risky.
It is funny when they earn all that cash, and then go lose it at the wildy or duel arena to "some guy".:rolleyes:

Coh3n
08-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Lol gf. I do the Ak smelter on an army, because completing doric's quest is enough for 30 smith and 5 bots with 200k worth of bars each are a lot less risky.
It is funny when they earn all that cash, and then go lose it at the wildy or duel arena to "some guy".:rolleyes:Lol I just do straight up trades. XD

TomTuff
08-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Reason: Runescape

lol?

iimhere
01-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Look, only way you will get unbanned is if you recover the account now and apeal it for unauthorized use

DeiJaiVui
01-28-2012, 11:44 AM
I've been powermining for arround a week, as long as I can a day, 4-12HRS and I've been getting no ban or anything. Got a few mutes though. I'm using no anti ban + fast drop.

momotron
01-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Stop grave digging! Last post was over a month ago!

DemiseScythe
01-28-2012, 01:25 PM
It is most likely not any Simba script's fault. Since you got 14 days ban, you already got a 7 days ban. It goes in increments I have been banned before on a pure.

First time I got ban, I was going something stupid like sorc garden for exp. I got rolled back few mills xp and they rolled my cash stack from 60k to 15k. I got on the account before they rolled it and removed 110M, but anyways I went on like normal. One day like 2-3 weeks later, I got banned with the 14 day one. I never did anything wrong, got account back without items nor exp roll back. Thing is, if you are banned for macroing minor, you get a short punishment but they add you to a flagged list that actually gets monitored more than other players do. As I said, I got 2nd ban for no reason taking my other 7 pures didn't get banned. I went on and never got banned again on it.

Coh3n is right, sometimes you get banned, and they don't get to you until way later. I suggest you take it easy on that account for a month or so, the next punishment is 21 days I believe and after that its macro major and you get permed.

Oh the other hand, who bumped a corpse?

weeps
01-28-2012, 04:39 PM
f2p or p2p?

[XoL]
01-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Your appeal seems solid go for it, they have no ACTUAL proof you botted besides bot like actions. (Remember it is technically simba reading the screen much like a human)

HHHHHHHH
01-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Allways becareful with mining.
I had a account 87 mining, I botted it 24Hours and I get ban...

Reveille
01-31-2012, 10:59 PM
It's all luck and smarts, if you're lucky and you bot safely you won't get caught. I've botted my main for two years about 5-10 hours every day and no ban. I use an alarm in some scripts that will go off if someone talks to me.

hamster31
01-31-2012, 11:12 PM
dude stop kicking the corpse...let it rest in peace....