PDA

View Full Version : How many offences on one account?

Simtoon
07-30-2011, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w9ZTV.png

On my old main :D

Got any accounts with heaps of offences post!

Flight
07-30-2011, 01:30 PM
9 times muted for seriously offensive language... Temper much?

weequ
07-30-2011, 04:47 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2sbmyo4.png

Here is the appeals that got ACCEPTED:

The purpose of a chemical pulping process is to break down the chemical structure of lignin and render it soluble in the cooking liquor, so that it may be washed from the cellulose fibers. Because lignin holds the plant cells together, chemical pulping frees the fibres and makes pulp. The pulp can also be bleached to produce white paper for printing, painting and writing. Chemical pulps tend to cost more than mechanical pulps, largely due to the low yield, 40–50% of the original wood. Since the process preserves fibre length, however, chemical pulps tend to make stronger paper. Another advantage of chemical pulping is that the majority of the heat and electricity needed to run the process is produced by burning the lignin removed during pulping.

The health effects of antiperspirants are a matter of dispute regarding their extent. A small percentage of people are allergic to aluminium and may experience contact dermatitis when exposed to aluminium-containing deodorants.[6] Aluminium salts from use of deodorants caused contact dermatitis to the skin.[24] After using a deodorant containing zirconium, the skin may develop an allergic, axillary granuloma response.[25] Deodorant crystals containing synthetically made potassium alum were found to be a weak irritant to the skin.[18] Alcohol-free deodorant is available for those with sensitive skin. Aluminium is one of the few abundant elements that appears to have no beneficial function to living cells (non-essential metal).[9] Frequent use of deodorants was associated with blood concentrations of the synthetic musk galaxolide.[26]

f you have excessive armpit sweat, you should contact your doctor to have a few tests run. You don’t need lab tests to diagnose hyperhidrosis, but sometimes the excessive sweating for seemingly no reason is caused by an underlying medical condition. If you sweat heavily, it does not mean that you’re sick. But if there is a medical cause, correcting that should also correct the excessive sweating problem.

Dear, Jagex

I'm sorry for what i've done. I know it was wrong and feel terrible towards the user i abused. If you decide to just give me a warning on this i would be grateful and can assure you nothing like this will occurr again. I feel it's my duty to apologize to the user i abused as i may have hurt their feelings, and made them upset. I know i wouldn't like to be spoken to in the way i did.

Just copy pasted random text from wikipedia :D

Brandon
07-30-2011, 06:31 PM
LOL thats very little compared to my account :c I'm on the edge of getting deleted.. The name of it is Sharpedge2.. U can look it up on highscores. I gave it to a friend when I got: 25 offences and 27/10 blackmarks :c

5 blackmarks was cuz I called someone a froob when I was level 31 at camelot fishing spot.. some kid was annoying me and I called him "Froob" and next day I wake up with a permanent Mute for 3 years.. then when the CEO changed from andrew gower to mark, I was somehow unmuted..

Froob meant: f-ing retarded noob.. just so u know :c Never knew I'd get banned so badly for an acronym though but I think jagex just hates me.. I raged at the mods in my appeal so it got declined :c

I just ditched the account and made a new one that I got to lvl 138 now.. with only a couple offenses :D

blother
07-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Those are impressive

Huthaifah
07-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Watch this. Will edit :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2dwbuyo.png
Theres more too lazy to post..

Yago
07-31-2011, 12:13 AM
I got muted for offensive language and all they had on the chat records was me spammign a cc...

I even appealed telling them nowhere had I even spoken to a person and i got denied...

retards

Smarter Child
07-31-2011, 06:45 PM
I got muted for offensive language and all they had on the chat records was me spammign a cc...

I even appealed telling them nowhere had I even spoken to a person and i got denied...

retards

I had one account that I got perm muted for offensive language, and then later perm ban for scamming somehow [like wtf?], a couple years back

But I got the account un-banned on that rs un ban thread. So all good :p

Floor66
07-31-2011, 06:51 PM
They have monkeys running the Appeal approve/deny shifts. It's probably some scientific experiment with a YES and NO button

Overtime
07-31-2011, 07:51 PM
You guys are bad, i only have 2.

One from 2006 for botting

then one from 2009 for website advertising and all i said was swiftswitch.net

loser69
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
on another forum I saw someone getting 172/10 black marks and I made a troll account called "flulck y0u" that got banned for using the "alt 255" invisible space glitch for swearing back when there was a filter lol.

Erke
01-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Ive been botting for about 6months total soon with lvl 110 combat and over 80m botted, no offences what-so-ever yet ^^