PDA

View Full Version : Developers

Whatelse
08-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Hello everyone,

im searching for some Developers, for your german community. we develope software for an german java-chat. If anyone is interested, you can write me an message.

Best regards

masterBB
08-06-2011, 02:41 PM
spam bot?

Yago
08-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Well no links or anything... Maybe though, but he isn't advertising anything

Whatelse
08-06-2011, 03:29 PM
spam bot?

For example, yeah. for this german java-chat you can develope a spam-bot, or an stayonline-bot. They also got games in these chat, so you can create an bot for these games, like 8-ball. If someone is interesst and need more infos.. contact me. :)

Sorry for bad english, im living in germany. :)

masterBB
08-06-2011, 03:50 PM
For example, yeah. for this german java-chat you can develope a spam-bot, or an stayonline-bot. They also got games in these chat, so you can create an bot for these games, like 8-ball. If someone is interesst and need more infos.. contact me. :)

Sorry for bad english, im living in germany. :)

Haha, you made my day. Sometimes fora get visits from spam bots. That creates a thread with information not related to the fora. So I asked if you were a spambot.

I suggest to post more information. What languages should the developers know. Do the developers need to write macros or add-ons. And if so, what kind of? Maybe post a link to the chat so we know which one it is.

Whatelse
08-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Ah, lol. But you can also write Spam-Bots for these Chat. ;)

http://knuddels.de - This is the chat i mean and its written in Java. So it would be nice if the developer is able to develope in Java and .NET. But this is no must-have. If you are good at .NET and bad in Java, its absolutly okay. Well, you dont need to write Macris or Add-Ons. If you are interested, i can give you some example bots with their sourcecode.

Bebe
08-06-2011, 08:17 PM
You lost me at .NET

Perhaps contact Freddy1990

Whatelse
08-06-2011, 08:47 PM
You lost me at .NET

Perhaps contact Freddy1990

You can also develop in Java oder something else, i think this is no problem.

masterBB
08-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Sorry, but I don't think I will do this. I got a lot to do, it's summer. And I've no experience with .Net, I don't even got a windows computer at the moment... Also developers get lots of request to program things for free. And I believe this isn't for the purpose of learning, so what do we get?

/drunk

Echo_
08-08-2011, 06:05 AM
This really wasn't the forum to come looking for Java devs...

Whatelse
08-10-2011, 07:29 PM
This really wasn't the forum to come looking for Java devs...

Do you have another one? :P

Echo_
08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Do you have another one? :P

JavaRanch has a jobs section iirc