PDA

View Full Version : impsoft ddos mopar?

Chunkylover
04-14-2006, 11:32 AM
yesterday impsoft threatened to ddos mopar if he let member post cracked versions of their new Slave Bot and mopar delete the link to it, then they reposted the link and mopar got ddosed? really suxs (look under www.impsoft.net for more info)

XxKanexX
04-14-2006, 11:43 AM
What? Mopar got DDosed?..

Jesus that sucks. Mopar works hard on those forums. Grr, Impsoft are nothing but trouble lately.

Chunkylover
04-14-2006, 11:54 AM
kane you should read the big 3-4 page post on impsoft about it, bunch of chat logs ect mopar got oober mad :mad:

GenoDemoN
04-14-2006, 12:03 PM
WE NEVER DDOSED MOPAR.

jesus christ, we sure threated to cause slave bot was there but we do not attack until we contact an admin about the incident. it was a third party who confessed it and we all talked to mopar late last night, everything will be well in a little while.

XxKanexX
04-14-2006, 12:12 PM
WE NEVER DDOSED MOPAR.

jesus christ, we sure threated to cause slave bot was there but we do not attack until we contact an admin about the incident. it was a third party who confessed it and we all talked to mopar late last night, everything will be well in a little while.
Well it's good to see you offered to help him.

if mopar is in trouble with his site fincacially we should help him. it is only right.

Chunkylover
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
i just assumed it was you guys, i mean you threaten to ddos then mopar forums go down in 20 mins

edit> sry then geno, my bad for confusion and can i mod delete this topic or somthing then?

c0de
04-14-2006, 01:20 PM
RAAAARGHHHHHHHHH, stupid children when will you ever learn to solve things without force!!! DDoS-ing is for lamers.
Just one question for you. WHAT DO YOU GET FOR DDOSING MOPAR!? You want answer, here, NOTHING!!!!! You can accomplish (sp?) more things with words than with force, it's doing us no good!

Mopar, I've known you from kaitnieks and you were good scripter (and still are). I made mills with your miner :). If I can do anything just let me know. Anything...

XxKanexX
04-14-2006, 01:28 PM
RAAAARGHHHHHHHHH, stupid children when will you ever learn to solve things without force!!! DDoS-ing is for lamers.
Just one question for you. WHAT DO YOU GET FOR DDOSING MOPAR!? You want answer, here, NOTHING!!!!! You can accomplish (sp?) more things with words than with force, it's doing us no good!

Mopar, I've known you from kaitnieks and you were good scripter (and still are). I made mills with your miner :). If I can do anything just let me know. Anything...
Sexual pleasures?.. He would enjoy that. ;)

And it's true; You can get further with words.

weaselforce
04-14-2006, 02:28 PM
i've been hanging around irc lately. newbiehacker cracked slavebot for us :) then we realeased it everywhere. got banned, even ruler got mopar to take it off his site. then newbie made a new version of aryan thar suprisingly looked like slavebot. we distributed that again and mopar allowed it. then yesterday mopars site was getting ddosed, newbie was also. they decided to ddos the slavebot auth. and i guess impsoft was routing those to mopars forums and hence destruction.

bullshit it was third party. what about when you ddosed fagex, i'm sure you gave them a warning

Pwnd
04-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Geno is probably the only person that I mildly trust out of Impsoft.

moparisthebest
04-14-2006, 05:06 PM
ok, here is the story:

they guy that ddosed my site approached me and admitted it and apologized for it

who ddosed moparisthebest.com?

Mr. X
and impsoft redirected attacks on it there also

DO NOT DDOS ANYONE ELSE, impsoft and Mr. X gave me thier word they would not ddos moparisthbest.com again, so when I get my site back (should be today) its over

and no I will not say who Mr. X is

Bebe
04-14-2006, 05:57 PM
ok, here is the story:

they guy that ddosed my site approached me and admitted it and apologized for it

who ddosed moparisthebest.com?

Mr. X
and impsoft redirected attacks on it there also

DO NOT DDOS ANYONE ELSE, impsoft and Mr. X gave me thier word they would not ddos moparisthbest.com again, so when I get my site back (should be today) its over

and no I will not say who Mr. X is
Not even for a cookie :eek:

serious time:
Glad that you are getting your site back. :)

c0de
04-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Sexual pleasures?.. He would enjoy that. ;)

Erm, except that lol :rolleyes:

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-14-2006, 08:15 PM
grr.... because of this, i cant get on his site anymore!

c0de
04-14-2006, 09:05 PM
same here >.>

jme
04-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Even though all the clues lead to impsoft, it's not.

My guess is that Mr.X is Ares. If your not a regular on the codestream irc, then you wont understand why.

XxKanexX
04-15-2006, 01:20 AM
grr.... because of this, i cant get on his site anymore!
Well how do you expect to get on their when it's been attacked, eh?

Jansen
04-16-2006, 03:27 AM
If only people would stop cracking bots, we'd never have a problem with them taking the hit for it :P. Seriously, just because it's not so hard doesn't mean its a moral, or even useful thing to do.

Serial_KillaZ
04-25-2006, 11:48 AM
I'll still crack bots, i just dont release them :) its only fair that way!!! but who cares if its made to not be cracked it will always get cracked in someway or another.. whats done is done.. but that how it had to be!! sorry.. no i didnt crack that bot, i never even heard of it..

Tree
05-08-2006, 01:31 PM
-

Starblaster100
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
lol, they are not impsoft auths.

They are my auths for my Ess Miner. Eric was kind enough to set up a basic auth system for me and those are the auths. I've disabled them now anyway.

Tree
05-08-2006, 02:10 PM
-

Starblaster100
05-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks

http://82.92.130.193/forums/showthread.php?t=1186