PDA

View Full Version : [R2]Agile Ape (Ape Atoll Agility)

Flight
09-03-2011, 05:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zj0WQ.png

SRL Stats Page (http://stats.villavu.com/script/172)

Description:
Meet Agile Ape, your speedy helper to run that tedious Ape Atoll agility course for you. This script is designed to run the course for hours on in at max speeds with precise accuracy.

Features:

Runs the Ape Atoll agility course
Eats user-defined food when 60 (or lower) in health
Out-of-food recognition
Solid break system (By Echo_) with cool graphics!
World switching option (Switch worlds after every break)
SRL Stats
Updated On-Screen progress report
Failsafes to ensure endurance

How to use:

48+ Agility
Must have completed Monkey Madness (http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2quest_id=82).
Must have a Ninja Greegree (http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2item_id=9067)
Start anywhere within the Agility course
If you're below level 75 Agility, have the specified food in your inventory

http://i.imgur.com/dKXCc.png

[End Note]:

Because I was in need of an Agility script and enoyhs's doesn't seem to work even converted to R2, I decided to make my own. 70%'ish of the object-handling here was used from enoyhs's script, so think of this as an updated and much improved version of his. The longest part of the script that I worked on the most was probably the on-screen logo. I was doing quite a bit of experimenting with it (as well as a dynamic form, but that a failure in the end...:() and it finally turned out how I had planned.

Because I'm beyond 75 Agility myself, I didn't have the chance to test the eating procedures, but they've yet fail my in my other scripts. If someone would like to give them a go, I'd much appreciate that. Anywho, enjoy the script, post your progress reports, and be sure to report bugs in the script.

~Cheerz, Flight~

Brandon
09-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Are you high enough agility for barb advanced?

onilika
09-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Nice release Flight! Your script count is always growing!
I will try it out, soon I get done with thieving and mining skill.
Cheers mate!

Flight
09-03-2011, 11:54 PM
No not yet ggzz. I'm just about to hit 85 so I can only do Gnome Advanced, so I'll probably make a script for that unless there's a good working one already.

Heavenzeyez1
09-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Yes, eating works like a charm, very-very neat script! :) Only 1 thing i've noticed - when it goes to the first obstacle(somekinda a rock in the river - it has to jump on it and then to the other shore). When it walks there - it starts clickicking on the obstacle while walking there causes it to make around 2-3 misclicks, it could/should wait until player stops so it wouldn't fail. It's nothing big, just want to help out! :)

Will post proggy too, soon! :)

Thanks,
~Eerik.

E:
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Ape 1.0 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 42 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Agility XP: 15040
Laps: 24
Breaks: 0
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Successfully executed.
Ran out of food, now going on sharks.
(I'm low agility). :)

E: It also has sometimes trouble climbing up the skull slope. (mouse moves fast but can't find the right spot).

Flight
09-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Well atleast that's good news to hear the eating works correctly (I directly stole it from my thieving script). About the stepping stone I think you're right, I can probably throw an R_FFlag in there (wait until we're withing distance to the flag) to make that a tad bit more 'humanish'. I also did a slight edit to the Skull Slope. Before it would miss and still tell the script that we successfully clicked the slope, this has been corrected.

Any other features you guys want me to throw in there before I put out a new version?

Heavenzeyez1
09-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Well atleast that's good news to hear the eating works correctly (I directly stole it from my thieving script). About the stepping stone I think you're right, I can probably throw an R_FFlag in there (wait until we're withing distance to the flag) to make that a tad bit more 'humanish'. I also did a slight edit to the Skull Slope. Before it would miss and still tell the script that we successfully clicked the slope, this has been corrected.

Any other features you guys want me to throw in there before I put out a new version?

Nice, I edited my post and you already wrote about the skull slope, nice!!!
Other than these things it's amazing script!!! :) Rep ++! :)

Thanks,
~Eerik.

E:
Time Running: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Agility XP: 28520
Laps: 48
Successfully executed.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Works nicely! Also, Strawberries(5) (=a basket of strawberries) are great food for long training sessions.
____

Time Running: 3 Hours, 39 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Agility XP: 126140
Laps: 218
Breaks: 1
Successfully executed.

Flight
09-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Nice report, Mr. Bottomtooth. Keep 'em coming!

Attached a slightly updated version to the original post. Should work much faster for the Skull Slope finding and also tweaked the break system. Before it wasn't taking breaks for me, personally, but now it'll take a break wherever your player is, not just at the beginning stepping stone.

whatev
09-04-2011, 07:43 PM
How does the breaking work? The script doesn't know my char's name :o

edit: found it on line 74 :D

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-04-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm currently 91 agility and dead tired of training it so I suppose I'll run with this since there are no working scripts for gnome advanced course.

Heavenzeyez1
09-06-2011, 01:14 PM
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Ape 1.05 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 2 Hours, 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds
Agility XP: 64540
Laps: 112
Successfully executed.
Much love!!! <3

~Eerik.

TomTuff
09-06-2011, 08:40 PM
You should add support to go pick the pineapple at the spawn, cut it to chunks/slices (whichever you can eat, I don't know which one that is off the top of my head), and eat it so it doesnt have to shut down when its out of food. I'll use this to get 77 agility for ROTM soon :)

Heavenzeyez1
09-06-2011, 08:42 PM
You should add support to go pick the pineapple at the spawn, cut it to chunks/slices (whichever you can eat, I don't know which one that is off the top of my head), and eat it so it doesnt have to shut down when its out of food. I'll use this to get 77 agility for ROTM soon :)

Agree, because all my reports are so short because I run out of food! :)

~Eerik.

footballjds
09-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Agree, because all my reports are so short because I run out of food! :)

~Eerik.

at about 69 agility you fail so infrequently that if you have a regen brace you should be fine.
at 75 agil you NEVER fail.

Heavenzeyez1
09-06-2011, 08:54 PM
at about 69 agility you fail so infrequently that if you have a regen brace you should be fine.
at 75 agil you NEVER fail.

I started at agility 56. :)
Now I'm 65+ though. :)

~Eerik.

footballjds
09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
I started at agility 56. :)
Now I'm 65+ though. :)

~Eerik.

I believe the wilderness course is better exp/hr at 56... :P
to each his own ;)

mika
09-07-2011, 01:39 AM
not perfect but at least it works and it works efficiently
longest it ran before it broke was 3 hours if i fail it successfully continues i think it breaks when its in the wrong spot like 1 or 2 tiles away from where its supposed to be
Time Running: 1 Hours, 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds
Agility XP: 42480
Laps: 74

Flight
09-07-2011, 01:54 AM
Broke? As in the script or did Simba/SMART crash?

whatev
09-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Broke? As in the script or did Simba/SMART crash?

This happened to me as well.
59 mins in my char got lost next to the end of the climbing rope.
seemed to me like it was in the right spot, but i had to move the bot 2 sqrs manually

Flight
09-07-2011, 08:14 AM
This happened to me as well.
59 mins in my char got lost next to the end of the climbing rope.
seemed to me like it was in the right spot, but i had to move the bot 2 sqrs manually

Climbing rope? You mean the very end of the agility course? The more details you can give me the better.

bevardis
09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I love everything you can do while being an ape, the quest is nice when you do it for the first time too.

vashanddou
09-09-2011, 12:27 AM
keep getting this error

" MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[0], x, y); "
keeps failing on me. right after the monkey bars/

Flight
09-09-2011, 02:10 AM
keep getting this error

" MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[0], x, y); "
keeps failing on me. right after the monkey bars/

Ah yeah, that means it didn't find the colors for the skull slope. I think I need to do some work with the TPA finder, as the tolerances it has by default just aren't enough to do the job.

vashanddou
09-09-2011, 05:54 PM
yea it ran for 9 hours last night, but sometimes it just fails hardcore... it happens either often or not at all. Hope you can get it fixed before I switch to gnome advanced ^^ and barb advanced ^^. going for 99 agility.

cookie1984
09-27-2011, 10:45 PM
I get this

Error: Out Of Range at line 980

When trying to climb the skull slope.
Great script tho :)

Flight
09-28-2011, 01:07 AM
I get this

Error: Out Of Range at line 980

When trying to climb the skull slope.
Great script tho :)

Hmm... I wonder if it was the TPA out of range or TObstacle... I could do some checking on that.

cookie1984
09-28-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm not to sure I'm new as you can possibly see. My mate jakkle came round my house today and showed me a few things. Pointed me to your script. I should have maybe posted the whole report. I had to keep restarting the script when it got lost. Could you try to click the first 3 skulls maybe other than the ones in the middle as it seemed to find them better.

Good Luck

DeSnob
09-28-2011, 02:35 AM
Flight.. love the scripts! Haven't used any, but they have really helped me code my own script. Hopefully I can get the summer garden complete in a week or two.

Flight
09-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Flight.. love the scripts! Haven't used any, but they have really helped me code my own script. Hopefully I can get the summer garden complete in a week or two.

Sounds neat! Yeah I'll bet you're excited about getting that one out there, always a nice feeling of accomplishment afterwards. :)

I don't mean to discourage the script or anything so don't take this the wrong way, but I'm wondering is a sorceress garden script really safe to be running right now? It seems like a bot hot-spot at the moment. In any case, good luck to you with the script. You can always ask me for help if get stuck somewhere. :)

farjestadbk
10-15-2011, 12:41 PM
It doesnt work for me :( All i get is

[Hint] ..\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] ..\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (149:17): Unknown identifier 'R_GetSkillExp' at line 148
Compiling failed.

Flight
10-15-2011, 01:20 PM
It doesnt work for me :( All i get is

[Hint] ..\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP1' never used at line 85
[Hint] ..\Simba\Includes\Reflection\./Core/Players.simba(86:3): Variable 'TEMP2' never used at line 85
[Error] (149:17): Unknown identifier 'R_GetSkillExp' at line 148
Compiling failed.

You'll need to upgrade from Reflecton to Reflection2, my friend.

farjestadbk
10-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah i found that out, but when i did it just sais

[Reflection] Failed to get Hook Revision!
[Reflection] Failed to get Hook Revision!
Reflection Compiled in 781 msec

Heavenzeyez1
10-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 22 Minutes and 16 Seconds
Agility XP: 213900
Laps: 368
Breaks: 2
Successfully executed.
<3

~Eerik.

chitin
10-20-2011, 07:34 PM
compared to java...simba is sooooo much more human like 0.0

great script , wish i didn't fail the course so much tho....not even that low lvl..im 70.

the pebbles could use a bit more accuracy, and the very first tile tries to click while running to it - and misses a bit but other than that its excellent.

thanks once i get my desired lvl il repost with my best proggie. (shouldnt be too long)

Flight
10-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Sounds great bud, I look forward to it.

By the way, I'd like to do this script as well as the Gnome/Barbarian agility course with models, but I've only gotten a start on that.

chitin
10-21-2011, 06:36 PM
oh my . upon further testing its been getting stuck a bit. i can give you tile coordinates if that helps...but basically its been mainly the mini pebbles that i was talking about earlier. (so right after monkey bars) - if u can have it not check the same coordinates twice might help idk that or have it do like a 1 line mouse down diagonally? not sure how human that would look.

the other one is right in front of the rope swing tree. tile height for the leafs was off a bit. so it was clicking right next to em and as you can imagine, failed to find stuff.

the script also has issues with useing the typing function that was recently added. to where u can type thru smart. im not sure if that went down with the new simba , i havent tested. (along with this is the camera - since it is also keyboard)

having better (more strategic) camera angles for detection of tiles might make this script a bit more successful, and i know its human like to click ahead but for the sake of accuracy can you make that right clicks only? thats what i do when i train legit anyway. right click on the next obsticle so as soon as the animation gets done with the one im doing i have 0% fail rate.

i know ref uses animations with default of -1 i belive. as far as you being able to use that, well that idk.

add proggie to simba debug (that was disappointing to not see lol - how am i supposed to copy n paste smart paint!!!!) and i believe thats it.

my general xp/hr is 38k. this is only due to the fact that im not 75 agil. but i will be in like 2 hrs thanks to this script haha.

ps:gnome and barb adv or reg? or both? take a look at marpis' barb. that was the best back in the day. i believe harry revived it quite nicely.