PDA

View Full Version : [R]Agile Gnome (Advanced gnome agility)

Flight
09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm not in the best of moods right now so I'll just edit this post later to make it look cool. I'm kinda just burned out at the moment so I'll list the base features of the script:

1) Runs the advanced gnome agility course
2) Eats food if you're below 60%
3) Guaranteed 50k+ exp/hour no matter what level
4) Break system, failsafes, SRL Stats, you know, all the stuff I usually add to scripts

Also don't let the [R] fool you, it does run on R2 of course, but because R1 just got buried in it's grave, R2 = Reflection, period.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Thank god someone saved me from having to run 99 agi on my own..

I'll be running this baby as soon as I get my other project finished (in 24-48 hours), so I'll be posting proggies! And I'm sure you know Gnome Adv. and Barbarian Adv. are more or less the same xp/h so this script goes well from 85 all the way to 99. :)

Thanks! :)

(Edit. Some peaceful music and a good night's sleep always help me when feeling down.)

Flight
09-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Well I myself just hit 86 Agility with this (a lot faster than I anticipated), so because I'm not 90+ Agility, I don't know what the Adv Barbarian course is like. I imagine I'll make a script for it as well just for the hell of it. (and for that agile top ;)).

onilika
09-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Flight, you can always use summer pies. It boosts 5+ levels at agility. I used to do that while getting the agile top. But, still, if you want, you can borrow my account :)

Flight
09-06-2011, 01:49 AM
That's really awesome of you to offer, Unknown, but I just lack 4 levels right now, so I imagine it won't take too long to get those. And I don't think Barbarian Adv is highly requested at the moment so people won't mind waiting.

onilika
09-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Yes, I do agree with you. And also, 250 laps to get top isn't that much! And difference between those 2 courses aren't so big, relative to exp/hour.

grats
09-06-2011, 04:36 AM
ah sweet, I think I'll go to 99 with this script instead, to see how good it is.. other one was a steady 55k / hour

will update when I see it going good, should be 99 in a day or so

Flight
09-06-2011, 08:27 AM
55k/hour? I think I better do some speed increases then, and I already know where.
Looks like I have an issue to fix, and while I'm at that I'll try something a bit different that I believe will increase the speed alot.

Edit:
Revised version uploaded to the original post. It's the same version so please update with the newest release. I'm now doing 50k/hour easy.

Edit2: In the first revision I had made a mistake and overlooked it, this has been fixed with yet another fix. Should work just fine now.

grats
09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
55k/hour? I think I better do some speed increases then, and I already know where.
Looks like I have an issue to fix, and while I'm at that I'll try something a bit different that I believe will increase the speed alot.

Edit:
Revised version uploaded to the original post. It's the same version so please update with the newest release. I'm now doing 50k/hour easy.

Edit2: In the first revision I had made a mistake and overlooked it, this has been fixed with yet another fix. Should work just fine now.

alright
yours was giving me about a steady 47k
it is much more human like as it doesn't change camera angle constantly.. idk anyone who would do that for hours lol

http://i.imgur.com/TcxwS.jpg

it says less exp because of breaks AND it was counting time after the servers shutdown I guess, looks like it was at least.. because tere was a huge drop in exp/hour and it was still on when I woke up and servers shutdown a long time ago, I'll check out new updates

edit:

haha yep, that's exactly the fix I was going to recommend after watching it last night.. that slight camera change allows it to click on everything without moving, it is also way more human like than the other script since it isn't changing camera angle 24/7

nice looks like it's sitting around 49k/ hour

the server is a little laggy though, I can see it
the other script maxed the best I saw was 55k an hour, my bad
it was steady at around 52k an hour

I think yours is just about there, I think the biggest time difference is when it goes back to the starting of the log it takes a while, the other one changed the camera angle and just clicked on the log like 3 times until the character started moving so it was just 1 click to get there

which is much less human like, but saves I'd say maybe 1-2 seconds every run, yours is much quicker on the branches though

edit2:

Definitely change how it looks at the exp, imo only switch to the bag tab if random or if it needs to eat (in my case never needs to eat) it switches to the exp tab the same spot every run around, then switches back.. which delays its clicking, also doing it the same time every time seems suspicious

probably would speed it up some
http://i.imgur.com/DvCLW.jpg
sry it's so small, running on a virtual machine on my server so I'm remote connected too

but, it's staying around 50k now.. after running for a long time, I'd say with the bag clicking changes every run it would run super fast.. randomizing every few runs it could look at the exp instead of every run or something

also the new smart works WAY better on windows XP, in my virtual machine.. idk why it never lets me type on windows 7 version

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-06-2011, 11:22 PM
The script kinda messes up the Log Balance 40% of the time. What it does is it goes through the log balance twice. Finishes it once and clicks on it again instead of the Obstacle Net. :/

Kinda suspicious activity, especially when it happens pretty often.

(Two other guys on the same course are doing the log obstacle twice every now and then as well.. hmm.. :D)

Flight
09-07-2011, 01:21 AM
The script kinda messes up the Log Balance 40% of the time. What it does is it goes through the log balance twice. Finishes it once and clicks on it again instead of the Obstacle Net. :/

Kinda suspicious activity, especially when it happens pretty often.

(Two other guys on the same course are doing the log obstacle twice every now and then as well.. hmm.. :D)

I've noticed this as well, although I thought I threw in every every failsafe possible to prevent this, but apparently I've overlooked something small. I'll try to work on this.

Also, are you guys having any trouble, after the most recent update, with the script not finding the Pole swing? Apparently the colors I used for that weren't recognizable and I had to adjust them slightly. I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems in that field?

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Also, are you guys having any trouble, after the most recent update, with the script not finding the Pole swing? Apparently the colors I used for that weren't recognizable and I had to adjust them slightly. I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems in that field?

I only ran the script yesterday for 15-20 minutes (not longer because I don't want to risk looking like a bot on my main), but from what I saw the script runs perfect if you don't count the log balance. Found every other obstacle fast and accurate. :)

Flight
09-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I only ran the script yesterday for 15-20 minutes (not longer because I don't want to risk looking like a bot on my main), but from what I saw the script runs perfect if you don't count the log balance. Found every other obstacle fast and accurate. :)

That log has been corrected. The new hybrid version of the script uses alot of color for much more accuracy in object-finding, it's really fast now.

Here's what I got from testing: (This is counting a 17-minute break)

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Gnome 1.1 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 2 Hours, 49 Minutes and 47 Seconds
Agility XP: 127530
Laps: 176
Breaks: 1
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

bevardis
09-07-2011, 01:33 PM
"R2" looked more sophisticated on script titles xD

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-07-2011, 05:08 PM
That log has been corrected. The new hybrid version of the script uses alot of color for much more accuracy in object-finding, it's really fast now.

Alright great, I'll start running it as soon as you upload the script. :) Or is the updated version members only?

Flight
09-08-2011, 12:42 AM
There ya go, 1.1 uploaded.

Edit:
Fixed a small camera angle bug where after completion of a random event, the camera would be shifted to a bad angle. This has been corrected to check/set the camera to the correct angle upon every obstacle.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks! :)

I'm running it as we speak and it works great! I'll edit the proggy in a few hours when I leave for my class.

EDIT. It seems to have some problems jumping over the barrier. It runs smooth until one try it just doesn't find it anymore and the script breaks. Well it doesn't "break", the script keeps running but the guy just stands there. I ran it 4 times, every time the barrier stops the running. Longest run I had was 25 minutes until it lost the barrier, others were shorter 5-10 minute runs. Also the green magical fudge that smart throws over the obstacles doesn't appear on the barrier when it can't find it.

I also tried to manually Jump over the barrier and see if it would pick up on it's own but no luck. You have to restart the script again to get it running.

tl;dr - Fails to jump over barrier after 5-15 minutes of running and just stands there.

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Gnome 1.1 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Agility XP: 5170
Laps: 7
Breaks: 0
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [2, 3]

ploxzor
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
does this work for normal gnome course as well? if not is it possible to do that?

onilika
09-13-2011, 03:34 PM
does this work for normal gnome course as well? if not is it possible to do that?

No, it doesn't work for normal course. But I think there is a script for that kind of course that you seek. Probably is outdated.

E: Yes, here it is:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61090&highlight=gnome

Have fun!

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Does this run smoothly for you guys or am I the only one having problems finding the barrier after poles?

Flight
09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Does this run smoothly for you guys or am I the only one having problems finding the barrier after poles?

Uploaded my newest version, it relies heavily on color for object finding. I think you'll find it much more accurate than before.

vashanddou
09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Hey so uhmm... im going for 99 agility almost 85, should I switch to gnome directly at 85? and is there a advanced barb agility course bot yet? I thought I saw one laying around somewhere.

Flight
09-14-2011, 02:55 AM
I heard this is the course to do past 85, no matter what level. The reason being is there's only 1 object you can fail on during this course, and even that's rare. At 89 you don't fail. Yes, definitely switch directly over to this script when you hit 85. About the advanced barbarian course I'm not for sure. But sometime today I'll hit 90 Agility and probably go check it out first hand and see if it's worth making a script for.

Edit:
Had some trouble, sometimes, at the end of the course. I'm pretty sure I fixed this as I'm testing it right this moment to make sure. I'll upload this small fix as 1.2.

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Gnome 1.2 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Agility XP: 103140
Laps: 141

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Hey so uhmm... im going for 99 agility almost 85, should I switch to gnome directly at 85? and is there a advanced barb agility course bot yet? I thought I saw one laying around somewhere.

You fail obstacles until 93 at Barbarian Advanced fairly often and it's not that much more xp/h so that's why most people go with the gnome course all the way to 99.

EDIT. It just compiles and as soon as smart has loaded it ends the script and gives me the progress report. That's weird. : / I'll try reinstall my stuff when I get back home in case something's wrong with my settings or something.

EDIT2. Yeeeah just compiles and then stops. Reinstalled everything, still the same thing.

EDIT3. It was the hooks, all works now. Thanks whatev and ry0240 for help! And Flight, obviously... :D

whatev
09-14-2011, 05:44 PM
You fail obstacles until 93 at Barbarian Advanced fairly often and it's not that much more xp/h so that's why most people go with the gnome course all the way to 99.

EDIT. It just compiles and as soon as smart has loaded it ends the script and gives me the progress report. That's weird. : / I'll try reinstall my stuff when I get back home in case something's wrong with my settings or something.

EDIT2. Yeeeah just compiles and then stops. Reinstalled everything, still the same thing.

Update day! Get the new hooks.
Or wait til the reflection update a little later on.

My prog - running now.
http://i.imgur.com/QaNSO.jpg
It's having a hard time on that first branch (in the pic) [hiccup]
I'm thinking I'll mess with the tolerance maybe that would fix it.
Still getting decent xp/h (80-90%)

ry0240
09-14-2011, 05:49 PM

Yeah some scripts don't automatically update the newest hooks, some scripts do. I think Harrys Port-Sarim Whatever cutter updates hooks if there's new ones. I don't remember, just mess around with some scripts, one will update the newest hooks.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah some scripts don't automatically update the newest hooks, some scripts do. I think Harrys Port-Sarim Whatever cutter updates hooks if there's new ones. I don't remember, just mess around with some scripts, one will update the newest hooks.

Cheers, I'll try that!

EDIT. Thanks a lot for the help, works out now! :)

Time Running: 1 Hours, 21 Minutes and 25 Seconds
Agility XP: 63170
Laps: 86
Time Running: 2 Hours, 33 Minutes and 7 Seconds
Agility XP: 116725
Laps: 161

Flight
09-15-2011, 12:16 AM
Calling "SetupReflection;" will update your hooks automatically, and this script has it.

Yes I've seen some trouble with the branches as well. I'll be messing around with them soon and see if I can come up with something a little more accurate.

vashanddou
09-16-2011, 06:16 AM
testing this script now will post report in morning.

ange vashes
09-17-2011, 04:48 AM
Didnt seem to run well so switched back to ape toll, its still 40kxp/hr.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Didnt seem to run well so switched back to ape toll, its still 40kxp/hr.

Weird, works fine for me.

And on a more important note, do you think it's a good idea to have your characters name and stats visible for anyone on a botting site? I most highly doubt it. And if it's not your account it's just pure mean.

Flight
09-17-2011, 02:33 PM
ange vashes, are you still having trouble with it? Or is anyone having trouble with it shutting down after so long? Because I have a custom version that seems to be working flawlessly for me, and I can upload it if lots of people are having trouble. The reason I haven't yet is because very little has changed, but it's enough to make a noticeable difference.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-17-2011, 03:01 PM
ange vashes, are you still having trouble with it? Or is anyone having trouble with it shutting down after so long? Because I have a custom version that seems to be working flawlessly for me, and I can upload it if lots of people are having trouble. The reason I haven't yet is because very little has changed, but it's enough to make a noticeable difference.

Well there might be occasional delays with finding the log balace and first branch, but it's nothing too serious that would have a major effect in xp/h. (In the end it always finds it's target.)

janders18
09-18-2011, 03:20 AM

Mine shuts down after about 10 minutes. I wouldn't mind giving your version a try to see if it works any better for me.

Flight
09-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Uploaded my personal version. If it shuts down please post the reason it gives you for shutting down. (Should be something like "Reason: Object-Finding") Also post where your player is located.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-18-2011, 11:37 PM
I've been spending some time watching how the script makes my character run from the last obstacle (= falling down from the tube) to the first (= log balance) and how it does it a bit differently than legit players.

On the picture:

The BLUE area is the area where the script clicks the player to run to. It then stands there for a few seconds and clicks on the log balance.
The RED area is the area where all the legit players click on the minimap, and their character runs right to the start of the log balance. Literally the next square from the log.

Sure, it's not a big thing. But if we're trying to act as human as possible (and not get reported), it would be much better to run straight to the log (click on the red area) instead of running to somewhere around the log.

I'm not a scripter and know nothing of it, but if the script were to be changed it's very important to click on the red area and not on the purple area. If you click on the purple area the character will run to the end of the log balance. Would it be a problem as the ground on the minimap is more or less the same color, brown, on both red and purple areas?

janders18
09-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Uploaded my personal version. If it shuts down please post the reason it gives you for shutting down. (Should be something like "Reason: Object-Finding") Also post where your player is located.

Still having issues with your personal script as well. I think one of the problems is that it tries clicking out of the last obstacle too fast, so it clicks again and puts the player even further behind the log. I think slowing down the timer on the click there might help things. I also think that what Mr. Bottomtooth suggested might improve how it functions. If it gets dropped next to the log every time, it shouldn't ever misclick. Every single time it messed up for me, it's at the log. The last time it killed the script, it said it was because it couldn't find the object log.

Also, in the debug on simba, it says "Object not found, increasing tolerance." quit a bit.
---------------------------
Just ran the script for 15 mins before it shut down. Reason: Color Tolerance.

Flight
09-19-2011, 02:48 AM
Ok Janders18, do you know how to find colors using the neat little "Color picker" tool that comes with Simba? If so then just get use that to pick 3 different colors of the log. Then go to line (170 I think?) where the colors for the Log Balance are defined. There you can put the 3 colors that you just found. Then try running the script.

janders18
09-19-2011, 07:04 AM
The issue isn't in finding the log. If i wanted to delay the time so that it will only click once it's completely done with the barrier at the end of the course, how would i go about doing that? The multi-click after the barrier is what's messing it up. It drops my character 3-4 squares above the log balance, and then it won't find it. I just need to delay it so that it's only one click once the barrier is completely done.

Flight
09-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Eh... the system isn't set up with delays. How it detects if we're done with the current obstacle and to move on to the next is done by a combination of area checks and animation checks. If we've moved into the "Cleared zone" of that particular obstacle AND we're no longer animating, then the script gives the signal to find and complete the next obstacle.

janders18
09-19-2011, 07:13 AM
That's the thing though. It tries to click by the log when I'm only halfway through the barrier pipe, so it clicks 2 or 3 times and sends me way above the log, and then it has a really hard time finding it, if it even does at all.
-----------
And on a side note, i know I'm being a pain in the ass, and I'm sorry lol.

Flight
09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
This shouldn't be an issue, atleast not if you're using my most recent version (1.25). Also, it won't try to click the log until you've come to a complete stop.

janders18
09-19-2011, 07:22 AM
FIXED

It was as simple as changing the uptext on the log from -across to balance. It works perfectly now.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-19-2011, 02:14 PM
I changed the colors of the last obstacle, barrier, and it seems to work a bit better now. I put in 3 different colors but it seems to just click on one of them, do you think this is risky?

I mean does Jagex notice if I click on the same color over and over again in the last obstacle? I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to botting on my main. :P

EDIT. After trying multiple different colors for the barrier, I'm still facing my old nemesis; Not finding the barrier. V1.2 finds the barrier well, but I like 1.25 better in every other way so I tried tuning it a little. Naturally I failed miserably. It runs a few laps well and then out of nowhere the script decides it's not going to find the barrier anymore. It doesn't give an error and try to fix itself like with other obstacles ("Obstale not found, increasing tolerance"), it just stands there. The script is still running, it just doesn't do anything. I also noticed you didn't change any of the colors when updating from 1.2 to 1.25, so do you have any idea why it finds the barrier in 1.2 but not in 1.25?

I'll be posting some proggies later tonight with 1.2. :)

EDIT2.
Time Running: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes and 49 Seconds
Agility XP: 95208
Laps: 130

Flight
09-19-2011, 03:20 PM
I didn't change colors between 1.2 and 1.25, I did lower the GlobalTolerance to 3 though. But if an object isn't found after X amount of seconds, it should increase the tolerance automatically until it reaches 7 (I think it's 7) before the script shuts down. So if you'd like just adjust "GlobalTol" at line 141 in the LoadVars procedure.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Time Running: 2 Hours, 29 Minutes and 7 Seconds
Agility XP: 110425
Laps: 151

Works fiiiiiine. :) Almost 96 agi!

janders18
09-22-2011, 06:09 PM
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Gnome 1.25 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 11 Hours, 57 Minutes and 47 Seconds
Agility XP: 566180
Laps: 782
Breaks: 4
Successfully executed.

Flight
09-23-2011, 01:59 AM
The reports are looking great guys, keep 'em coming!

vashanddou
09-23-2011, 03:35 AM
Try to fix branch best you can<3 i'm gonna go for 99 agility ^^.

janders18
09-26-2011, 03:20 PM
I know this is going to sound weird, but i think the operating system may have something to do with how this script behaves. I have a laptop with windows 7 on it that i can't get this script to run on for more than 10 minutes, and i have a desktop with windows xp that the script will run forever on. The computer with windows 7 seems to have a problem running some of the other scripts as well, including the zmi one you made, and the ivy cutting script, yet they work flawlessly on my desktop with xp.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-26-2011, 05:06 PM
I know this is going to sound weird, but i think the operating system may have something to do with how this script behaves. I have a laptop with windows 7 on it that i can't get this script to run on for more than 10 minutes, and i have a desktop with windows xp that the script will run forever on. The computer with windows 7 seems to have a problem running some of the other scripts as well, including the zmi one you made, and the ivy cutting script, yet they work flawlessly on my desktop with xp.

What's the reason it stops working after 10 or so minutes? I mean can't it find an obstalce... what? I'm running W7 and I can't really get version 1.25 running smoothly, so I use 1.2.

janders18
09-26-2011, 05:48 PM
What's the reason it stops working after 10 or so minutes? I mean can't it find an obstalce... what? I'm running W7 and I can't really get version 1.25 running smoothly, so I use 1.2. I'm using version 1.25 currently. When i try running it on windows 7, it runs fine for about 10 minutes, then gets to the log and increases the tolerance 3 times, then crashes because it can't find it. If i run the script on windows xp, it'll run all day. I've had it running for over 5 hours already today. I also made a couple tweaks to 1.25 that made it run more efficiently for me.
------------
I replaced line 172 with Colors := [2117480,2184044,2250352];
I also changed the uptext on line 149 to 'balance' instead of '-across'
Those 2 modifications seemed to make the script run a little better. Try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-27-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm using version 1.25 currently. When i try running it on windows 7, it runs fine for about 10 minutes, then gets to the log and increases the tolerance 3 times, then crashes because it can't find it. If i run the script on windows xp, it'll run all day. I've had it running for over 5 hours already today. I also made a couple tweaks to 1.25 that made it run more efficiently for me.
------------
I replaced line 172 with Colors := [2117480,2184044,2250352];
I also changed the uptext on line 149 to 'balance' instead of '-across'
Those 2 modifications seemed to make the script run a little better. Try it out and let me know how it works for you.

I have no problems with the log in 1.25, my issues are with the barrier. The script suddenly stops even looking for the barrier. No colordebug pops up, nothing. The script goes into idle-mode. And the only way to get out of it is to stop the script, run manually to the beginning and restart the script. (I believe this has nothing to do with colors or tolerance since it doesn't seem to look for any colors when this happens, mouse isn't moving at all either.)

But it's ok, I'm running 1.2. It runs a little slower than 1.25 but it's steady XP and I don't have to stop-restart it constantly.

janders18
09-27-2011, 10:36 AM
I have no problems with the log in 1.25, my issues are with the barrier. The script suddenly stops even looking for the barrier. No colordebug pops up, nothing. The script goes into idle-mode. And the only way to get out of it is to stop the script, run manually to the beginning and restart the script. (I believe this has nothing to do with colors or tolerance since it doesn't seem to look for any colors when this happens, mouse isn't moving at all either.)

But it's ok, I'm running 1.2. It runs a little slower than 1.25 but it's steady XP and I don't have to stop-restart it constantly. What graphics setting are you using? Try running it on Low or Min.

Flight
09-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Actually it's still looking for colors, as I disabled the on-screen color debugging in 1.25. So just because you don't see it on screen doesn't mean the script is doing it's job, keep an eye on the Debug window, if the obstacle isn't found after a certain time it'll still tell you and automatically adjust itself. If the adjustments go beyond a certain point, it'll log you out and shut down so you don't stand there like an obvious bot.

Yes, like every script on SRL, the absolute lowest graphic settings are required, especially for color scripts.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Actually it's still looking for colors, as I disabled the on-screen color debugging in 1.25.

Yes I noticed that but once I realised I was having problems with it I turned the debug back on to see what's up.
ColorDebug = True; //Show on-screen object colors?
It debugs all the other obstacles just like it does in 1.2, but after a few laps (or sometimes during the first lap) it doesn't debug the barrier anymore. Script gives no error, and doesn't log out. If I don't manually move the character after a few minutes it will move to the lobby like all characters automatically do after being idle. And the script still has the status "Running".

EDIT. I do have lowest graphic settings.

onilika
09-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Here is a proggie! Like I promissed :)

=-=-=-=-=-=-= Agile Gnome 1.25 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 1 Hours, 56 Minutes and 53 Seconds
Agility XP: 100042
Laps: 140

Something like 51k XP/ hour :)

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Pfff it's clear something's wrong in my end since 1.25 works fine for everyone else. Well I'm almost done with agi, so I'm not going to start looking for the problem. 1.2 all the way. :p

Flight
09-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Pfff it's clear something's wrong in my end since 1.25 works fine for everyone else. Well I'm almost done with agi, so I'm not going to start looking for the problem. 1.2 all the way. :p

Hey man whatever works, go for it. :)

Mr. Bottomtooth
10-03-2011, 12:44 AM
Got 99 agility! Heheeee yeeey! :) Thanks a ton for this script Flight, I might have not been able to pull it off without it... I mean I've 99'ed some boring skills myself but agility, man that's a pain.

I'll add a picture tomorrow after I get some sleep.

:spot::spot:

EDIT.

Thereeeee we go! :)