PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who plays runescape...

ryan123
03-05-2007, 01:09 AM
It has gotten to my attention that you people like runescape...alot. Now...Unless you guys are somehow going to make a living off of playing it I suggest you GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS. I'm 12 years old and im not even dumb enough to play some gay ass game like that. To you people who are 14+ get a life...for real you should be thinking about your career, your livelyhood, your everything...and you should think about quiting a gay game called "RuneScape, RS, RS2, Runescape 2, Runescape 3D"...whatever the fuck you guys want to call it but get a life...I mean Dankness or whoever made this did a good job and should keep this website alive...but really do you guys want to get a fucking life and get laid or what?...really...come on guys...go ahead and flame me for posting this in the wrong section or whatever you "Wannabe mods" have to do...just dont flame me twice...thats a little thing called spamming buddy...so...take a very long time and think about all this ok?...im out...:f:

Sp0rky
03-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay.

I'm 17, and have a beautiful girlfriend asleep in my bed next to me right now :P

I only play rs because I used to play it 4 years ago, and it reminds me of goods times. Scripting gives me something to do, I enjoy the challenge.

I think personally we're all gamers here, including you. And if we weren't playing runescape, we'd be playing another game, so if you think about it, it's all the same in the end.

Its ashame you're leaving. Have a good time playing your next game :)

Smartzkid
03-05-2007, 01:17 AM
:p thats sure to stir some stuff up

I, for one, rarely play rs; when I'm not writing a program for cash (i kinda have a part-time job as a 'programmer for hire'), I'm writing a scar script, or hangin with my friends....

So...no, I don't need to get a life. I already have one. But I think you need to get a life if you have nothing better to do than stir stuff up in nice communities.

over 'n out.... :f:

Meanage
03-05-2007, 01:31 AM
So...no, I don't need to get a life. I already have one. But I think you need to get a life if you have nothing better to do than stir stuff up in nice communities.

over 'n out.... :f:

....and bitch about people who do play it. I like making scar scripts because its fun watching something i made run and because its good programing experience. the programing experience is setting you up for a career etc so burned! or :google: as someones sig tells me to say.

Mr. Doctor
03-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Im 11 and i used to like RS alot, i played it all day before when i was a low level.Now your telling me to get a life?I still like it and i will get laid, nothing can stop me from likeing a game like this.

Also im a member so GTFO MY INTERNETZ!

Mr. Doctor
03-05-2007, 01:55 AM
....and bitch about people who do play it. I like making scar scripts because its fun watching something i made run and because its good programing experience. the programing experience is setting you up for a career etc so burned! or :google: as someones sig tells me to say.

Thats from JAD's Sig.

Boreas
03-05-2007, 02:05 AM
It has gotten to my attention that you people like runescape...alot. Now...Unless you guys are somehow going to make a living off of playing it I suggest you GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS. I'm 12 years old and im not even dumb enough to play some gay ass game like that. To you people who are 14+ get a life...for real you should be thinking about your career, your livelyhood, your everything...and you should think about quiting a gay game called "RuneScape, RS, RS2, Runescape 2, Runescape 3D"...whatever the fuck you guys want to call it but get a life...I mean Dankness or whoever made this did a good job and should keep this website alive...but really do you guys want to get a fucking life and get laid or what?...really...come on guys...go ahead and flame me for posting this in the wrong section or whatever you "Wannabe mods" have to do...just dont flame me twice...thats a little thing called spamming buddy...so...take a very long time and think about all this ok?...im out...:f:

Hehe I got a programming job from this :p lol. Plus cash from autoing, which isn't much for me, but for others who get a lot and are still in school, it means they can buy video games or whatever kids buy. And I have a life besides this and work,the whole package, beautiful girlfriend, cool friends, and other hobbies.

It seems to me that you have got the idea that play RS legit/auto rs/ script rs = no life loser. As that is not the case, I am wondering how you got this idea. Personal experience maybe?

Some people that play rs are nerds/losers/whatever. If they didn't play rs, they would still be nerds/losers/whatever. Same goes for everything else. You think having a cool car helps your chances with the ladies? Nope, you will be just the same as without.

Also, I am interested in how you stumbled upon this site?

Cheesehunk
03-05-2007, 02:20 AM
No it wasnt my main...its was my semi-main...i have a lvl 109 99 48 45 and like 10 level 3's...lol
Hehe, interesting thread coming from you.. One of your accounts got banned, and now your screaming at everyone? Sounds like you are the Runescape lover here my friend.:rolleyes:

legendaryhero90
03-05-2007, 02:41 AM
ryan123...

why are you even here then jackass!

bug off if your only going to make someone else pissed! :fiery:

go spread your little flamming virus someplace else!

mods please move this to the BBQ posts

Mr. Doctor
03-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Hehe, interesting thread coming from you.. One of your accounts got banned, and now your screaming at everyone? Sounds like you are the Runescape lover here my friend.:rolleyes:

BUSTED!! :sasmokin:

Lol!!! So your blaming us that we still play runescape just because your main got banned?!

HA HA HA!!!! WOW!! :cartman:

Please dont post topics that have nothing to do with your main getting banned.

Thank you for your co-operation! :spongebob:

Jason2gs
03-05-2007, 03:46 AM
It has gotten to my attention that you people like runescape...alot. Now...Unless you guys are somehow going to make a living off of playing it I suggest you GET A ****ING LIFE LOSERS. I'm 12 years old and im not even dumb enough to play some gay *** game like that. To you people who are 14+ get a life...for real you should be thinking about your career, your livelyhood, your everything...and you should think about quiting a gay game called "RuneScape, RS, RS2, Runescape 2, Runescape 3D"...whatever the **** you guys want to call it but get a life...I mean Dankness or whoever made this did a good job and should keep this website alive...but really do you guys want to get a ****ing life and get laid or what?...really...come on guys...go ahead and flame me for posting this in the wrong section or whatever you "Wannabe mods" have to do...just dont flame me twice...thats a little thing called spamming buddy...so...take a very long time and think about all this ok?...im out...

You're only 12? You should go wash your mouth out with soap, little dude.

bullzeye95
03-05-2007, 03:56 AM
You're only 12? You should go wash your mouth out with soap, little dude.

Got that right. I'm a 12 year old named Ryan. Slap me if I ever act like him :cartman:

Jason2gs
03-05-2007, 04:03 AM
Got that right. I'm a 12 year old named Ryan. Slap me if I ever act like him :cartman:

Will do :D

DaDj
03-05-2007, 04:08 AM
I dont play the game. I just like challenging myslef with the problems that arise while writing scripts to get a computer to do something for me.

It's more than a game, its a hobby. I started playing with scar a year before I started college, and my first TTL-Logic course was a breeze. All because Scar taught me the basics of Boolean Algebra, and how to use simple statements such as 'And' 'Or' 'Not' 'XOr' ect ect. It sounds simple right? 'And, Or, If, When' commands, all basic words, I'd like to see you constuct something out of a 74LS08-DIP. I'd like too see you even power up the chip.

There is more to this game than sitting here automining coal to buy that new armour. I dont even want the armour, so I dont buy it.

Why dont you take the time and think, about all that you can learn about life, from the game. There is an entire virtual world, that you can examine to understand how the community works. What you'll find, is similar to how the real world works.

Why do the prices of rare's go up and down? While examining that, I developed a greater sence of finance. Stock Market, Rares? They share similar relations. Prices of runes? Cost of bread?

Ever wonder why gas prices are sky-rocketing lately? Wait, your 12, you dont have to be responsible for buying your own gas to drive to and from school and work. You have to rely on mommy and daddy right? No need for you to know why these things work, your still a kid at 12.

well, 12 isnt that young, so grow up, and get your own life. Stop judging other people's choices, and their interests. You dont like us playing this game? I dont like your Pokemon card collection.

... even though i still have a few of those rare holo-cards.. :)

WhiteShadow
03-05-2007, 04:15 AM
YAY! for Ryan!

FAGGOT FTW!

Junior
03-05-2007, 04:19 AM
I find this halarious. Your a 12 year old whos talkin about pussy, your worried about our future, you know dam right what runescape is called, and your just stupid. But, before posting something stupid like that get your facts straight. I only script for that same reason meanage said:

because its fun watching something i made run and because its good programing experience It also gives me something to do when im not sitting on my ass, and im trying to make scripting more of a challenge for me. I bet you all the money in the world all of us have friends, a girlfriend, already gotten or are gonna get laid, and... have a life. If your the one with about 4 good accounts like cheese posted above.. then dam, that whole first post that you posted has been directed towards you. And why would you even post something like that in the first place?

YoHoJo
03-05-2007, 04:37 AM
Im not even gona waste my time to flame you, no point.
All i have to say is,
why do you care about us?
Live your own life.
Dont judge.

and to everyone else (and me)
lets just stop posing here
Were are just making him hapier
He wanted us to waste time by getting angry/flaming him/posting.

Lets just leave him alone and make this thread useless and his post a waste of only HIS TIME.
KThxBai

Wizzup?
03-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Okay I think we made ourselves clear. :p
Locked.

Boreas
03-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Wait I still want to know how he found this site!

Sp0rky
03-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Wait I still want to know how he found this site!

Scar news ftw?

julle13
03-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I think so, because I don't know so many who found this site 'accidentally'.

Boreas
03-05-2007, 02:42 PM
K then how did he find SCAR? I'm thinking that eventually that the answer will lead to him googling rs cheats.

julle13
03-05-2007, 02:49 PM
I think u are right, my bad.

Boreas
03-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Hehe I know I'm right :p . I just want to hear it from him so he can pwn himself.

And you're right about the accidental thing, I don't know any either.

Wizzup?
03-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I forgot to lock, doing it now lol.