PDA

View Full Version : [R]X-Fighter[Lite] - AIO combat

Flight
09-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Thank you Carlito for the logo! Hopefully I'll make some dynamic signatures for the script later on.

http://i56.tinypic.com/wlrucw.jpg

SRL Stats Page (http://stats.villavu.com/script/177)

Description:
X-Fighter; your combat aid for anything, anywhere, any time. Max your combat stats, gain your profit from drops, and spend more time outdoors! :spongebob:

Features:

AIO combat with user-defined NPCs (by names)
Any-item looting
Eats any food
Fast target recognition
Out of food failsafes to keep you safe
Solid break system (By Echo_) with cool graphics!
World switching option (Switch worlds after every break)
SRL Stats
Updated On-Screen progress report

Setup instructions:
Like most of my scripts, there's two areas you need to fill in for the script set up. You'll notice at the top of the script is the main setup, but also starting at line 67 is the user set up, this is also where you put in your 'loot settings'.

All the settings are well-explained in the script already, but one I want to mention is the TakeItemName. This is a string array, and I gave a good example on how to use it, just put "ke" + your item name (or part of it) in the array, this is so the OCR can tell the difference between 'Take' and 'Examine' when grabbing items.

PRO version:

Special-attack handling for all weapons
Familiar/Scroll healing [Bunyips, Ice/Fire/Moss Titans, Unicorn Stallions]
Healing priorities

*The PRO version is free for all but limited to Members+. Not a Member? read this post (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3562) to find out how. It will never cost anything to be a Member, just show effort to SRL and be a part of the community. :)

[End Note]:
It actually took about 1 day or so to make the base of the script, pretty much the Lite version alone, but several days afterwards to continue building on it to come out with the PRO version. I had to do alot of experimenting to come out with the stable version, even had to make a slight downgrade to the item-looting, but it's nothing you will notice. Please let me know of errors if you encounter them, and like always, post your progress reports, looting profits, and achieved skills!

Cheerz, ~Flight

Flight
09-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Post reserved for reports and screenshots.

=-=-=-=-=-= X-Fighter 1.0 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 2 Hours, 19 Minutes and 22 Seconds
Attack XP: 161824
Strength XP: 0
Defence XP: 0
Constitution XP: 53851
Ranged XP: 0
Breaks: 0
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

http://i.imgur.com/r4Gox.png

sf411
09-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Aw snap, its out! I will try this one out later today and report back.

Bubix
09-27-2011, 03:46 PM
ahh nice one, sad that im not member +, but i got question is it gona support prayer? like protect from mage/range/meele ? :p

Bow looked on setup, loked really nice, like the pick up items thing :)

Flight
09-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah I'm thinking I'll be adding Prayers later on in the script, that seems to be in request. :p

Carlito
09-27-2011, 03:59 PM
oh yeah its out!!! made this for your script to show you my gratitude in bringing this out to public. Will post proggies and other things soon!

http://i56.tinypic.com/wlrucw.jpg

litoris
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Using this seems to work well with chickens, lol.
PS: What does "healing priorities" mean?

Flight
09-27-2011, 04:20 PM
@Carlito:
Nice, thank you! You did a good job with that. :)

@litoris:
Glad to hear it. :p Healing priorities have to do with the summoning in the Pro version, like healing scrolls take priority over food, but if we don't have a summoned familiar and no potion to summon another one then we'll eat food. The same applies if the familiar doesn't have enough special points to cast a healing scroll to heal us.

Kasi
09-27-2011, 05:03 PM
funny how it's named lite ;D nice script dude =] Repped

Bubix
09-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah I'm thinking I'll be adding Prayers later on in the script, that seems to be in request. :p

Hehe great to hear :)
but then its next question is it will be to lite tho or pro only? :p

will test this next day, need to get up my army a big cmb`s :spot:

onilika
09-27-2011, 05:27 PM
OMG! It's out! The XFighter is out! I will definitely try it out and post some proggies!!
Way to go Flight!

bolshak25
09-27-2011, 08:10 PM
*The PRO version is free for all but limited to Members+. Not a Member? read this post to find out how. It well never cost anything to be a Member, just show effort to SRL and be a part of the community.

well should be will.
i will test it out when my dung is at 85

mika
09-27-2011, 08:34 PM
how do i add a champions scrill to the pickup list? wats the id?

Carlito
09-27-2011, 08:49 PM
i was running it, got to 52 minutes but im not sure what happened. i think my simba crashed...running it again.

question: is there a way to disable the debugg so it doesn't always show?

edit1: i killed a dustdevil then went to another and it started to right click through the wall to pick up the green charm...looked really sketchy. Also it continues to click through the walls to get to the monsters...i just think its pretty wierd.

edit2: for loot pickup, i noticed that it will click to another monster then pick up items, is there a way once the mob dies to right click under it then pick up anything, if theres nothing it clicks the next monster...?

edit3: i also like to stick to the southwest corner (when you walk in you go right) as theres a nice spot of dustdevils there. wondering if we set the character in one specific spot we can either map out that room and it will walk back to that spot if it wanders to far, or just set a radius from that point so if it passes...let say 10 blocks, it was walk back near the start location.

sf411
09-27-2011, 09:17 PM
how do i add a champions scrill to the pickup list? wats the id?

Found these using google:

(6798) Champion scroll
(6799) Champion scroll
(6800) Champion scroll
(6801) Champion scroll
(6802) Champion scroll
(6803) Champion scroll
(6804) Champion scroll
(6805) Champion scroll
(6806) Champion scroll
(6807) Champion scroll
(6808) Champion scroll

Try them and report back if it works.

Carlito
09-27-2011, 09:47 PM
tried running it at Aberrant spectre...
things i noticed:
1. will attack ones that are already in combat,
2. doesn't play nice with mobs that are aggressive
3. will try to pick something up over and over even if inventory is full
4. the angle is wierd how it views the monster, shouldn't it rise up for a better view?

Flight
09-28-2011, 01:05 AM
It seems like your angle and picking up issues are because your camera is zoomed in. Look down at line 1197 (ScriptSetup(86,True,True,False);) That last 'False' is for 'SetCam' which means do you want the script to set your camera at the beginning of the script, so change to to true and you're good to go.

Checking the loot directly after you kill an NPC will surely slow down your combat. But if it's something that you really want that I'd suggest putting a Wait between lines 1190 and 1191, enough time for your target to die and spawn the loot items.

Aggressive NPC's I'll believe that, because the way I check if we're fighting is not based on whether we're in combat, it's based on our interacting NPC is in combat, that's what makes the combat in this script fast. Luckily the script sets auto-retaliate on so either way the script will continue.

About the full inventory, I had forgot I took this out when downgrading the looting procedure. Good catch! You can throw this little bit inside the GrabLoot function:

if R_InvFull then
Shutdown('Full inventory');

ry0240
09-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Your fighting procedure in this script seemed to be constantly trying to fight another NPC while still in a fight, like constantly, I copied your fighting procedure from your catacomber script and put it in this and it seems to be doing alot of better. I think theres a fault somewhere in this scripts fighting procedure.

mika
09-28-2011, 10:07 PM

thanks will try im asuming each id is different depending on on which monster the scroll is from. Will try to find zombie one. im guessing this is the zombie one: (6801) Champion scroll

mika
09-29-2011, 02:27 AM

I can confirm this (6801) Champion scroll ID does not work. Will try another one. i sort of doubt any of those are correct there should be 13 first of all.

can someone please find an ID for the zombie champion scroll or at least tell me how

ry0240
09-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Flight, have you personally tested the Lite version recently? The fighting is messed up somewhere, it attacks constantly kind of like when that interacting fighting hook was messed up in reflection.

Flight
09-29-2011, 03:52 AM
What NPC are you using it on, Ry0240? I think I might know why.

Home
09-29-2011, 03:55 AM
What NPC are you using it on, Ry0240? I think I might know why.

Mabey those NPCs are NULL NPCs?

~Home

Flight
09-29-2011, 04:03 AM

~Home

That's what I was thinking, by default I have it set to ignore NULL NPC's. That's why I'd like to test it first hand on whatever NPC he's targeting.

ry0240
09-29-2011, 04:14 AM

~Home

I was using it on the chickens in port sarim and then also tried them on the lv 2 Goblins South-West-ish of port sarim.

tls
09-29-2011, 04:51 AM
I was using it on the chickens in port sarim and then also tried them on the lv 2 Goblins South-West-ish of port sarim.

Neither of those are null_npcs.

Flight
09-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Yeah it might just be somewhere I went wrong when I was taking out features from Pro > Lite.

Edit:
Might anyone have a low level'd account that I could test Lite on for chickens?

Edit2:
Tested Lite on my account, no problems. I tested it with someone else's account on some NPC's in the Catacombs, no problems.

Mr. Bottomtooth
09-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Arrrr I'm facing a difficult decision here:

Do I want to start leveling my skiller or not :duh: Would really love to test this script out.

onilika
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM
I noticed that we can't use the script at a non-multi combat area because it starts attacking an npc before killing the previous one. Went to Fire Giants for slayer task, and it's working pretty well :)

Carlito
10-03-2011, 01:00 AM
It seems like your angle and picking up issues are because your camera is zoomed in. Look down at line 1197 (ScriptSetup(86,True,True,False);) That last 'False' is for 'SetCam' which means do you want the script to set your camera at the beginning of the script, so change to to true and you're good to go.

Checking the loot directly after you kill an NPC will surely slow down your combat. But if it's something that you really want that I'd suggest putting a Wait between lines 1190 and 1191, enough time for your target to die and spawn the loot items.

Aggressive NPC's I'll believe that, because the way I check if we're fighting is not based on whether we're in combat, it's based on our interacting NPC is in combat, that's what makes the combat in this script fast. Luckily the script sets auto-retaliate on so either way the script will continue.

About the full inventory, I had forgot I took this out when downgrading the looting procedure. Good catch! You can throw this little bit inside the GrabLoot function:

if R_InvFull then

if R_InvFull then

That would just kill the script?
i was talking about the script shouldn't pick up never items if the inventory is full but continue to pick up already existing items in inventory. because if this was left that way, anyone who went anywhere with full inventory of food, it would just turn off.

edit:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
=-=-=-=-=-= X-Fighter 1.0 by Flight =-=-=-=-=-=
Time Running: 32 Minutes and 49 Seconds
Attack XP: 9224
Strength XP: 9225
Defence XP: 9225
Constitution XP: 9224
Ranged XP: 0
Breaks: 0

stopped working though, i had a shark left...perhaps that what caused it?

edit2: got more sharks in the inventory and restarted the script at aquanites, ran for 5 minutes then just stopped. not sure whats goin on

edit3: for the wait time, Wait(RandomRange(xxx,xx); what should be a decent time for it to check then continue?

chitin
10-12-2011, 09:21 AM
sadly im not a member ...used to have access to member scripts then it went away for some reason....nevertheless, i got some suggestions... i always did want an ultimate fighting script, i think this is as close to something i wanted as i have ever seen....so:

and im not sure what you may already have / already requested...:

-prayer prtc/ switching during cb prioritizing (although kinda complex i think)
-wep specs for all weps
-guthans set support for heal @ certain % of health (helm + spear/ 4 piece/ combo)-if that makes sense....
-multi pot support (atleast 3?) assuming some to be antifire / prayer so detectability too? + super def/combat?
-bonecrusher/herbicide/gembag useage....
-aura support
-custom priorities mainly 0.0
-find altar if fighting next to 1 (like ape atoll or that 1 place near mortanyia with zammy monks)
-summon /renewal/scrolls/ point recharge
-bank with tele support & tele back + run back (im guessing thats possible if its not too far from tele location)
-hi alch junk support?
-multi cannon support(not sure how possible this is, cant be that hard i imagine)
-mob finder? pretty standard, assuming in closed dungeons like resource dung.
-if u havnt already, for pickup as defualt items/examples u might as well add dstone, loop/teeth half, shield left/right half?

well i hope that helped in someway. good luck

ry0240
10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
I can never get this to run more than 20 minutes, after about 20 minutes it just floods the debug with my username and stops fighting and just stands there.

Flight
10-13-2011, 04:43 PM
I can never get this to run more than 20 minutes, after about 20 minutes it just floods the debug with my username and stops fighting and just stands there.

Yeah there was a mistake in R2.2 and it was fixed just a matter of hours ago. You might update your reflection now and give it a try.

Carlito
10-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Flight, do you plan to updating the lite version or really just focusing on the other or whats going on? do you find this sufficient as the main auto fighter?

just curiosity.

Flight
10-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Yes, all the features planned for V1.1 will be included in both Pro and Lite versions, as they're very simple yet useful additions. The familiars and special attacks were a bit complex, so they'll remain Pro only.

Also, Prayers won't be in V1.1, but when I finally take on that project, they'll be included in the Pro version only, I'm sorry. :(

ry0240
10-14-2011, 02:51 AM
Another feature that would be nice, if it's even possible, would to have an option to stay with in a certain perimeter. I know it has a run back option but sometimes if a doors open in a building it will run outside and then the door sometimes gets closed while out and just gets stuck constantly trying to attack the NPC in the area..but it's outside the area just looking really botty.

Flight
10-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Another feature that would be nice, if it's even possible, would to have an option to stay with in a certain perimeter. I know it has a run back option but sometimes if a doors open in a building it will run outside and then the door sometimes gets closed while out and just gets stuck constantly trying to attack the NPC in the area..but it's outside the area just looking really botty.

I've been trying to work around this issue lately. I can have an optional user-defined 'box region' to stay within for both fighting and looting. This was my original plan, but I also came across the R_CanReach function, that tells us whether or not a certain tile is reachable, taking into consideration any objects/walls between yourself and that tile. Although, I've been having trouble with it.

Carlito
10-15-2011, 06:05 PM
can we get an option to enable/disable debugg?

Flight
10-16-2011, 01:42 AM
can we get an option to enable/disable debugg?

Debug.... which debugging do you want enabled/disabled?

Also, on a side note, I'm putting this project on pause until a couple things in Reflection are fixed, mainly the R_CanReach. In the mean time I'm making a Curly Root burner. It seems to be a success so far, I'm averaging 185k FM exp/hour at absolutely no cost.

ry0240
10-16-2011, 02:09 AM
Debug.... which debugging do you want enabled/disabled?

Also, on a side note, I'm putting this project on pause until a couple things in Reflection are fixed, mainly the R_CanReach. In the mean time I'm making a Curly Root burner. It seems to be a success so far, I'm averaging 185k FM exp/hour at absolutely no cost.

Will that be Public? Theres not really any working FM'ers.

Flight
10-16-2011, 02:20 AM
Absolutely, it's nothing fancy. The only drawback is the requirements (Membership, 83+ Woodcutting/Firemaking).

http://stats.villavu.com/script/179

Carlito
10-16-2011, 07:41 PM
flight everytime i hit play it says my account name and it does work, but then it just stopps fighting...idk why.

Carlito
10-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 80
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, 2, 3]

inventory line 80 =

Result.Name := R_TrimHTML(SmartGetFieldString(Item, hook_interface_ComponentName));

Harry
10-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Update your Simba?..

Carlito
10-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Update your Simba?..

i have truly no idea what was wrong...it worked before and then when i hit it i gt that, perhaps the new update or something how i had my inventory organized/adjusted.

also noticing in the debugg it says my account name over and over spammed. couldn't that make simba lagg?

Flight
10-18-2011, 05:05 AM
i have truly no idea what was wrong...it worked before and then when i hit it i gt that, perhaps the new update or something how i had my inventory organized/adjusted.

also noticing in the debugg it says my account name over and over spammed. couldn't that make simba lagg?

Yes, update your reflection. This was due to a little bit of debugging in a reflection function, it's removed now.

João Lopes
11-05-2011, 05:39 PM
When i do "run" and the SMART open the bot stops :/

Nava2
11-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Please read the thread, this is a reflection script. Reflection is depreciated.

Flight
11-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Thank you guys for moving this and my other scripts to Reflection. I appreciate your hard work. :)

Gage3d
01-04-2012, 11:06 PM
i get this for some reason ? Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'Reflection/Reflection.simba' used from '' please reply

Kyle Undefined
01-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Sigh...read please.

REFLECTION IS DEAD!

unteenager
01-06-2012, 11:44 AM
doesnt work anymore? :S

Harry
01-06-2012, 11:45 AM
All of you, read the top of the forum...

Please note scripts moved here are currently not functional due to recent "bot-buster" update.