PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian Agility Course (Lower Level)

Harry
10-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Barbarian Agility
By marpis, updated and tweaked by Harry

Register here: http://stats.villavu.com/

Reflection-Colour-Hybrid, rarely misclicks
Optional breaking
Eats automatically when health is not on green
Optional banking for more food, using Ring of duelling and Games necklace. Must have both equipped if you wish to use banking.
Have food in the first bankslot!
Optional use of WorldSwitcher, will change world after taking a break.
Uses SRL Stats - current stats here (http://stats.villavu.com/script/27).

Version history:
[10 October 2011] Updated for Ref2. Finds and clicks objects much quicker now, giving a lot more exp/hr.
[23d January 2011] Again, more reliable version. Also has banking now, read above.
[22nd January 2011] More reliable, noticeably faster version.
[21st January 2011] Made it dynamically analyze your position, should now be able to run forever :)
[19th January 2011] Fixed a bug, now it won't stop after failing at the ledge. Download the new version please.

Harry
10-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Reserved.

YoHoJo
10-10-2011, 07:08 AM
not reserved.
Great job and thanks Harry! Another functional reflection script that you will keep updated for us all to use hoo ha! Greatly appreciated!

euphemism
10-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Good job on the release! Glad to help.

Edit: I suppose it wasn't really help. It was more like confirmation.

Crazydictator
10-10-2011, 08:04 PM
I love you

chitin
10-10-2011, 08:43 PM
thank fkn GOD. i was gona die without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now all thats left is emaziz's herby and theiving script. lol if u wana fix those for r2 that be amazinggggggggg. but hey im not greedy im glad atleast this got fixed!:spot::spot::spot:

oh and should you decide to fix those or any more scripts, could you please make comments in simba by the lines you fixed
pertaining to why you fixed em/how from where so i can learn something.
cut i tried to see if i can fig out how to replace r1 -> r2 on those emaziz's scripts but it turned out to be too hard:redface:...
whenever i thought i got it, a new error occurred.

thank you again.

euphemism
10-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Spammed this in the debug:

Next obstacle: Net
Not visible: Obstacle net

Reason: The script somehow set the camera as low as possible, and so the course was covered up by the surrounding wall.

Harry
10-12-2011, 06:34 AM
How long was it running for when that happened?

euphemism
10-13-2011, 10:01 PM
How long was it running for when that happened?

Hmm, about an hour, perhaps?

si0n210
10-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Similar to the above, but this time its

Next obstacle: Rope
Not visible: Rope swing

For some reason the second wall climb fails and it traps in that building.

It's happened the last 3 times, causing early terminations in the script. Usually within 30 minutes of starting it.

Mr Apple
10-20-2011, 04:34 AM
si0n210 i had the same problem, and i noticed that sometimes it misses obstacles.

Harry, my suggestion for a fail safe is keeping the xp bar open and making sure there is an addition. Right now there is only two attemps i believe of every obstacle which is ok in a perfect world but sometimes that fails (May be a ping or lag problem?).

I really want to help scripting because i've been leeching for a while and don't know where to start. I have many ideas and just don't know what to do with them.

EDIT:
After watching the script for a bit i noticed that its pretty obvious of being a bot. I'm not sure how to do it but i'll help you work on this but: maybe have like 4 points that it can randomly chose for each spot? the makers of this game claim to be cracking down on bots and i want to help beat the system =D

andreas1297
10-30-2011, 02:47 PM
When i start it, it doesent do anything

marc2478
10-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Hey guys im having trouble with the script when i load it it doesnt input my username n pass and in simba it says no new hooks have been uploaded yet?
plz assist

DeSnob
10-30-2011, 03:36 PM
This script has reflection incorporated into it, and reflection doesn't work on any bots right now! Please read the script info before trying it!

marc2478
10-30-2011, 03:51 PM
is there any that dont use reflection?

DeSnob
10-30-2011, 04:00 PM
is there any that dont use reflection?

Not yet, but Flight might update his agility bot to use Color. Not sure what course it's for though.