PDA

View Full Version : starting scar for absolute begginers

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-14-2006, 08:44 PM
ok, this tutorial is designed to be easily read by people that do not know how to script! You need at least grade 7 math to do this and know integers

DO NOT POST AUTO-LOGIN SCRIPTS!!! NOBODY WILL LIKE IT IF U DO

ok, first, we will be making an auto-Login, how do you do that you say? well, it is quite simple, first comes a program name...

Program new;
Begin
End.that is what would come up if you just opened up scar, so, delete begin and end. then, if you like, replace 'new' with a program name of your choice(no spaces and no other characters except letters) or just delete everything from the screen.

before we do anything, we must setup SRL! to do this, type {.include SRL\SRL.scar} or wherever the SRL folder is located

ok, now, variables hold key things like for egsample:
var
x,y:integer; Integer means a whole number like 1,2,3,4, etc. so, x and y are numbers (but they arent numbers yet!). these are not neccesary when using SRL, and not neccesary when not finding colors. ok, you get that right? read everything again to understand...

now, the most important thing for auto logins, you need...
Const just after your variables, then type whatever you'd like... for example
Const
User ='';
Pass =''; (you always need semi colons after each line) now this is telling SCAR that User and Pass are strings, in between the '', thats where the pass goes! simple.

now for the more tricky part, we need to put procedures! example...
procedure procedurename;(where procedurename is written, thats your name of the procedure) after that, you have to write 'begin' after it to start the procedure. example
procedure whatever;
beginafter that, you'd have to use mouse. clickmouse is used to click the mouse at cerrtain coordinates but at not the same place.example
mouse(x,y,1,1,True)the x,y means to put the numbers in those places.the 1, 1 means to move randomly away from your coords at that radius. True means it will click the left mouse button, false means right button.example
mouse(563,753,1,1True)x,y can be located by using the color-picker. there you go! you made it click at the coordinates you wanted!

we will then have to type in our username and password! to do this, in the procedures, right after our clickmouse, we put in
sendkeys(User)as you can see, 'User' is our Const! this means, whatever has been put in '' in the Const section, will be typed there(not where (user) has been entered. ok now, we have username down! now we have to make it press enter.example
sendkeys(chr(13))that is the next code that presses enter. there are more codes for other keys hidden in these forums... 13 means enter.for the next line, our last line for typing, we have to make it type our password. this is basically the same thing, except it is now typing our password. Try it!

after the typing commands, we have to get it to click on the login button. all you really have to do is the same thing as the other section (above the key commands) Try it!

ok, now that we have everything in our login procedure, we now have to end it! to do this,
End; that goes after every procedure. example
Procedure login;
Begin
mouse(123,123,1,1,True)
sendkeys(User)
sendkeys(chr(13))
sendkeys(pass)
mouse(123,123,1,1,True)
end; thats where the end would go

now for our main loop, the most important part, orders all our procedures and lets them run. ok, for the main loop, at the very end of the script, there should be a line with
Begin and then after that, you have to type in your procedures, example
Begin
login; our procedure has been put there and the script will run it. now we have to put in SetupSRL!
SetupSRL;that goes into our main loop right after begin. now, since that is all our procedures, we have to finish our script!example
Begin
login;
end.you must have a period after the last End of your script.

Congratulations! you now know the basics of SCAR scripting! (i hope)

if you dont get something, Just contact me on MSN!

c0de
04-14-2006, 09:13 PM
I've seen this somewhere :/

Pwnd
04-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Don't use this as a guide anyways. It will only lead you to the "Dark side."

phantombmx
04-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Don't use this as a guide anyways. It will only lead you to the "Dark side."

what.. no standards? ;)

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-14-2006, 11:09 PM
hey, its just for starters, they will have to learn about MMouse and Mouse sooner or later just not in this guide...:p

Jagex_Fagex
04-14-2006, 11:18 PM
you have bolded words capitalized :eek: looks pretty good.... for new people

XxKanexX
04-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Argh. Could everyone please stop complaining about the standards? So he bolded them. Big deal!

They're the way he feels comfortable with scripting. Let people be.

WhiteShadow
04-15-2006, 04:47 AM
Argh. Could everyone please stop complaining about the standards? So he bolded them. Big deal!

They're the way he feels comfortable with scripting. Let people be.

Imagine if people really letted people be.. :rolleyes:

Anyways good tutorial. Spreading your learned knowlegde. :-p

The Un-Named
04-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Imagine if people really letted people be.. :rolleyes:

Anyways good tutorial. Spreading your learned knowlegde. :-p

I can tell the future. I see 200 newbs all posting there first script, a login script. 85% of them won't use standers, 55% of them will leave their main's pass and user in the script, 66% of the people that left there pass and user will complain about being hacked when a mere 25% got hacked.

XxKanexX
04-15-2006, 11:25 PM
This tutorial isn't really for, "Absoulte Begginners"..

It jumps straight into things without a background explanation and such. ;)

SubiN
04-30-2006, 12:20 AM
LOL dont complain , i am N EW to scar scripting and i get it perfectly well so its pretty good

Mr. Freeweed
05-28-2006, 06:48 PM
I found it enlightening because Im use to C++ and Java, assembly . This most reminds me of assembly language procs.

ashi
09-15-2007, 09:51 PM
can you post what it looks like after your done?
because i am a complete noob at this kinda thing..
i got

1.program login;
2.{.include SRL\SRL.scar}
4.var
5.x,y:interger
7.const
8. User ="username;
9. Pass ="password;
11.Procedure login;
12.Begin
13. mouse(x,y,1,1,True)
14. sendkeys(Username)
15. sendkeys(username(password))
16 sendkeys(password)
17. mouse(x,y,1,1,True)
18.end;
20.Begin
21. login;
22. end.

lol is that even right? because it didn't work for me >.<

toxicf
10-02-2007, 10:34 AM
You need at least grade 7 math to do this and know integers

DAMN!!!

will try... i kinda need autologin since its hard to remember all those account passwords.

e money
10-03-2007, 12:01 AM
thx from all us noobs.

Hobbit
10-27-2007, 05:15 AM
FAR from it. SCAR is based around PASCAL.

iunseeni
10-29-2007, 08:32 PM
For begginers.
I'll try it :(

geforce
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM
i tryed it pretty easy:)

prolific125
11-01-2007, 08:22 AM
thank you this tutorial helped me alot. and now i cna make an auto logg in thanx

Pballplayer0
11-04-2007, 11:53 PM
i followed everything u said but when i start it my mouse moves reeaaaaalllllyyyyyy slowly and idk y. heres wat i wrote in SCAR:

program Logging In;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

Const
User='username';
Pass='password';

procedure login;
begin
mouse(939,449,1,1,True)
mouse(557,508,1,1,True)
sendkeys(User)
sendkeys(chr(13))
sendkeys(Pass)