PDA

View Full Version : What works after the update?

Fire Monkey
10-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey, I'm new here.. I read the stickies in this section but I still can't figure it out.

I ran MSI but it gives me an error about the SMART applet - I know it's not working atm, but how do I use Simba without it?

I tried running SRL but nothing happens, it just says this:

SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 152, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.

YoHoJo
10-26-2011, 10:14 PM
SMART is/was broken.
To auto you must disable smart, drag the crosshair on Simba onto the runescape client on your web browser, and then start the script.
BUT! SMART was just recently upfated! There is a thread with the new smart attached which you can download and use.

nickrules
10-26-2011, 10:20 PM
SMART is/was broken.
To auto you must disable smart, drag the crosshair on Simba onto the runescape client on your web browser, and then start the script.
BUT! SMART was just recently upfated! There is a thread with the new smart attached which you can download and use.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=67307

Just unzip and place in the plugins folder (Simba needs to be closed to do this), and you'll have the latest version of smart. Though, I imagine it'll be put in the auto-updater eventually/soon.

Fire Monkey
10-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I've got the SMART applet up now but I don't know how to get any further. It doesn't try to log me in.. and when I do this manually I'm stuck at the lobby, can't click anything.

I ran MSI, selected a script & entered all my char details to get to this point.

What next? :)

Fire Monkey
10-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Setting up MSI took 718 ms.
SRL Compiled in 15 msec
SMART Initialized.
[0:01:46]: [ Fire Monkey ] -- MSI_CheckHooks
[0:01:46]: SRL Compiled in 0 msec
[0:01:46]: SMART Initialized.
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] No new hooks have been uploaded yet; please be patient!
[0:01:47]: Reflection Compiled in 953 msec
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] Runescape isn't loading. Hooks may be outdated or there may be
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] other issues. Please try again later!
Error: Out Of Range at line 2544
The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 102, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 104]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\MSI\Debug Logs\27-10-11 at 01 03 20 AM.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

grats
10-27-2011, 12:08 AM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=67307

Just unzip and place in the plugins folder (Simba needs to be closed to do this), and you'll have the latest version of smart. Though, I imagine it'll be put in the auto-updater eventually/soon.

force update should also replace it now.

HyperSecret
10-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Setting up MSI took 718 ms.
SRL Compiled in 15 msec
SMART Initialized.
[0:01:46]: [ Fire Monkey ] -- MSI_CheckHooks
[0:01:46]: SRL Compiled in 0 msec
[0:01:46]: SMART Initialized.
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] No new hooks have been uploaded yet; please be patient!
[0:01:47]: Reflection Compiled in 953 msec
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] Runescape isn't loading. Hooks may be outdated or there may be
[0:01:47]: [Reflection] other issues. Please try again later!
Error: Out Of Range at line 2544
The following DTMs were not freed: [Bronze Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Steel Pickaxe, Mithril Pickaxe, Adamant Pickaxe, Rune Pickaxe, Dragon Pickaxe, Bronze Hatchet, Iron Hatchet, Steel Hatchet, Mithril Hatchet, Adamant Hatchet, Rune Hatchet, Dragon Hatchet, Normal Logs, Oak Logs, Willow Logs, Maple Logs, Yew Logs, Magic Logs, Clay Ore, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Coal Ore, Gold Ore, Mithril Ore, Adamantite Ore, Runite Ore, Small Fishing Net, Crayfish Cage, Fishing Rod, Fishing Bait, Fly Fishing Rod, Harpoon, Barb-Tail Harpoon, Lobster Pot, Raw Shrimps, Raw Crayfish, Raw Sardines, Raw Anchovies, Raw Herring, Raw Trout, Raw Pike, Raw Salmon, Raw Tuna, Raw Lobster, Raw Swordfish, Raw Monkfish, Raw Shark, Cooked Shrimps, Cooked Crayfish, Cooked Sardines, Cooked Anchovies, Cooked Herring, Cooked Trout, Cooked Pike, Cooked Salmon, Cooked Tuna, Cooked Lobster, Cooked Swordfish, Cooked Monkfish, Uncut Sapphire, Uncut Emerald, Uncut Ruby, Uncut Diamond, Bird'S Nest, Feather, Staff Of Air, Staff Of Water, Staff Of Earth, Staff Of Fire, Air Rune, Body Rune, Mind Rune, Earth Rune, Fire Rune, Water Rune, Chaos Rune, Law Rune, Cosmic Rune, Death Rune, Nature Rune, Rune Essence, Pure Essence, Soft Clay, Vial, Vial Of Water, Jug, Jug Of Water, Bowl, Bowl Of Water, Bucket, Bucket Of Water, Air Tiara, Body Tiara, Mind Tiara, Earth Tiara, Fire Tiara, Water Tiara, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 102, SRL - Lamp bitmap, 104]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\MSI\Debug Logs\27-10-11 at 01 03 20 AM.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

You are using a script which uses reflection it looks like, which doesn't work at the moment... :duh:

YoHoJo
10-27-2011, 12:23 AM
MSI works but only color part.
Update your plugins through Simba, this will get you thr new and working smart.
In the MSI setup there is a line that asks for walking method either reflection or color, you must change that to color.
You must also download SPS (SRL Positioning System) search for it on thr forums and install it.
Then most of MSI should work properly, many other people as we speak are using MSI right now.

Fire Monkey
10-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Thanks again for the replies. YoHoJo - I did that but any script I try, I still get the reflection error. I don't know which use reflection and which don't - I looked to the script section but I can't see that info there.

I appreciate the help, I'll get Simba running eventually.. lol

YoHoJo
10-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Yeah you can do it it's really easy once you get it all.
On the RunMe.simba script (I believe that's what's MSI is called) press ctrl+f and search for 'reflection' and see if you can find the setting you need to change, should r called walking method or something like that.

Fire Monkey
10-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I've got the walking method set to color but any MSI script I open it still gives the reflection error. Can anyone name a script for me to try that doesn't use reflection?

Heavenzeyez1
10-27-2011, 06:22 PM
You must comment reflection at line 25, just add "//" at the beginning of the line like that:

//{$DEFINE MSI_REFLECTION} // Comment to completely exclude the use of Reflection

~Eerik.

Fire Monkey
10-27-2011, 06:43 PM
You must comment reflection at line 25, just add "//" at the beginning of the line like that:

//{$DEFINE MSI_REFLECTION} // Comment to completely exclude the use of Reflection

~Eerik.

I can't thank you enough, that little bit of insight got it working for me.

Simba & MSI are great. I'm so happy to finally get using it. Awesome little client :)

Fire Monkey
10-29-2011, 09:11 PM
I can't seem to get the MSI scripts working, can anyone name any that they've tried?

Also, is SRL working right now?.. when I click run it says:

Opening SRL Default Script...

then Done at the bottom and nothing happens.

Sorry for being a complete noob, but I'm sure my thread and the replies will help out others like me :)

Zyt3x
10-29-2011, 09:17 PM
SRL, SMART and MSI is working. MSI and walking scripts only work if you have SPS downloaded ;)

Reflection does not work

Camaro'
10-29-2011, 09:22 PM
You have to follow this

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66266

Or you can read this :)

Download (https://github.com/Coh3n/SPS/zipball/master)
Download the .zip and extract to Simba/Includes/ (make sure you rename the folder SPS if needed)
Open the new SPS folder and copy the sps.dll file that's in SPS/plugins/
Paste that file in Simba/Plugins/
Done!

Fire Monkey
11-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I got SPS, had an MSI script running the other day but now it says: Error starting SMART, ensure the target page has an applet declaration

I tried settiing Simba to run in a RS browser but I get the same error.

I'm using Catherby fisher.

Phran6
11-02-2011, 11:42 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67471