PDA

View Full Version : i need help :(

Gruntzer
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
first off excuse my grammar
second , i really tried every solution that i knew before i attempt to post this thread

as you can see i am abit rusty when it comes to color bots :( , have tried it in 2009 but it didn't sink in as fast as i wanted to i dropped it but no i have no other option :(

i smart version 818 -- that's what the update says
everything is updated , but whenever i run the script the gui comes i fill it then i hit start .... i wait for a moment or 2 ...... error simba crashes

i think that i have S.M.A.R.T issues but i really cant seem to fix it

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/414/issues.jpg

footballjds
11-11-2011, 10:32 PM
delete the jagex cache's on your pc.
open runescape in a browser, ensure safe mode. etc...
If you tried all these. try them again...?

Flight
11-12-2011, 01:20 AM
I don't think deleting the caches is really necessary, I say just close out Simba/Smart and load a new Runescape client in your web browsers. When that's fully loaded just close it out and try Simba again.

Kyle Undefined
11-12-2011, 02:31 AM
I haven't been able to get Smart to run since I downloaded the new Simba. I've done every step and nothing is working.

YoHoJo
11-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Update SRL through the SRL tab in simba, that should update SRL and SMART, should be working just fine.

Kyle Undefined
11-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Update SRL through the SRL tab in simba, that should update SRL and SMART, should be working just fine.

I've tried that, I get "No update for SRL" message. I even manually updated Smart and still nothing. I've cleared jagex cache and loaded up in browser, set the settings, even logged in for a bit. Smart still won't load, I'm thinking about going back to the old version.

Gruntzer
11-12-2011, 08:35 AM
i will post another picture that i got issues with with

and yes i have done every step that i know

Kyle Undefined
11-12-2011, 09:05 AM
I just got it working for me, here is what I did.

- Reboot the computer twice
- Uninstall every existence of Simba off of the computer (Even delete the folder it leaves behind)
- Empty Recycle bin
- Reboot once
- Install newest version of Simba
- Reboot again
- Download the newest version of Smart from (here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67428))
- Unzip the folder
- Open Simba, and install the newest version of SRL
- Open up an explorer window, and go to the Plugins folder of Simba, make sure the "libsmart.dll" is there
- Open the smart archive you just unzipped, and copy over the "test-windows.exe" file into the Plugins folder
- Close Simba
- Open a cmd window, and navigate to the Simba/Plugins directory
- Type "test-windows.exe" without the quotations
- Let it run and do it's thing, after awhile you'll either see the error message or the smart window.

I hope this helps!