PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions.

Hey321
03-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, from what i've read there are 3 dimensions we can see.

A dot.
A line.
A cube.

And a fourth we cant see but we can form in our minds.

A hypercube.

I've read that it may be possible there are 5 or even more dimensions, what are your views?

BTW, the 5th is called Psi, if your wondering. I am wondering because i recently read a book on a woman who was making dinner while her daughter was at the movies, but as soon as she left, she got hit by a car, the mother just "knew" and called the theater, and they said that it had JUST happened and asked how she knew. I, myself, and quite a few other people believe that it could have been a reaction of calling out through the daughter's mind and breaking, by accident, into the dimension of Psi, and then breaking back into the regular dimension, how else could it be possible?

Post what you think and back up WHY!

syberium
03-08-2007, 01:37 AM
hmm have u heard of the theory where our universe is only one of an infinite number of universes? where thers a dimension where universes float if you will, image them like huge bubbles rubbing and sitting next to each other. each universe could have its own set of laws. theere could be one universe where hitler never died, endless possibilities so in my conclusion i wont agee with ur post or disagree because there is still tons of new discoveries coming in this field of science in the near future. also the theory of multiple universes official name is parralel universes.

Hey321
03-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Actually, i already posted some on this, go here to read the full one Syb:

http://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php/topic,95203.msg984419.html#new

Based on what's in that post, i think i disprove the fact of parallel universes, since i don't think they would be parallel. One universe would be IN another, not "beside" another.