PDA

View Full Version : Plants vs Zombies Scripts

BraK
12-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Justing releasing a few of my crappy Scripts for Plants vs Zombies.

Whack a Zombie

This script you start from inside the mini game and it literally just whack til completion collecting Cash. then is exit and restarts again. Hold F5 if you want to use the Mouse, but you'll have to wait til the end of the current Cycle.

Zombie Slots Utility

This script you start from inside the slots game and all it does is hit the handle for the slot machine and collect suns. You will have to hold F5 to plant plants and collect cash. Pretty handy for getting through the game fast.

Tree of Life Grower

After having racked up cash on the last 2 scripts you can run this script from the Tree of Life area in the Zen garden and it will proceed to feed it and buy more feed until you are out of Cash and feed.

With this script set I got my Tree of Life to 800 ft in 2 days. Have fun with them.

Sabzi
12-08-2011, 07:57 PM
I once made a script that uses cmd commands to set date back and forth a day then it collects all the money from your garden. It was as fast as getting me unspendable money under 10 minutes.
I did not do it for the money ofc. :p It was to show off if I recall correctly. But it's a good game nevertheless.
If anyone wants the script tho I might be able to dig it up.

BraK
12-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Heh I thought about making one that tended my garden until grown and sold the plants. Which only take like 10 minutes for a full garden with the clock trick. :p

Wizzup?
12-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice, I only recently saw this game at a friends house and it was quite fun. I immediately wanted to bot for it too. :p

BraK
12-08-2011, 09:01 PM
My wife has been playing it for like 2 months straight. If she can't figure out how to get past the level she comes and bugs me for help. lol I should start adding Donate buttons like yohojo :p

KingKong
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
loool? just use artmoney or something and hack the coins in 2 mins? thats what i did :p

Sabzi
12-08-2011, 10:39 PM
As I said, it was not for the money. If it was I would have just used something like that too :D.

Swatarianess
12-10-2011, 09:44 AM
I got iPod version what's the difference because I might just get PC version cuz some ppl say it's better ^^

g2n
12-20-2011, 03:53 AM
You can use cheat engine to just hack infinite money, sun, etc in 2 minutes........

(just saying)

KingKong
12-20-2011, 04:15 AM
You can use cheat engine to just hack infinite money, sun, etc in 2 minutes........

(just saying)
I already said that...

loool? just use artmoney or something and hack the coins in 2 mins? thats what i did :p

and this was the reply:

As I said, it was not for the money. If it was I would have just used something like that too :D.

BraK
12-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Scripting is all about the fun you have making the script in the first place. If you can't have fun scripting you need to find a new hobby. :)

KingKong thread Police :)

Omar
12-22-2011, 03:07 PM
As A couple of other people have said you can just use artmoney/cheat engine but anyways it is a good little script if you ask me.