PDA

View Full Version : Autoing/Macroing should be OK with some N00bz

Phade
03-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey guys, listen up, I just have to drop a quick question and discussion.

I am lvl like 5, on one of my accounts, he is developed, he has iron armor, a good name, and I use him normally. All I do is mine essence on him, but while Im mining, Ill sit at the comp and talk to the other people around me. Now, Ive noticed that you guys have problems with N00bz on runescape ruining the experience, and yes I agree, but I think that N00bz are okay as long as they are respected/good "Noobies". All N00bz shouldnt be 0wned because of their lvl. Hell, I have a lvl 14 that has wc/fishing/mining and Im working on crafting above lvl 50. Im a good runescape citizen, I just dont waste my time doing mindless clicking for an hour for a lvl I need. Now please give me your opinions on whether my autoing style is right, or I should stop being a "N00B".

"N00B or Newb... That is the question"

-Phade

Hobbit
03-10-2007, 07:38 AM
theres nothing against "noobs" themselves...its idiots who auto on lvl 3 player iwht default clothe who piss of jagex which we hate!

Killerdou
03-10-2007, 09:37 AM
"N00B or Newb... That is the question"

wrong, its: " NOOB or Newb - That's the question;" act 3 scene 1 line 55 ^^ but yeah, as long as you arent using lvl 3 noobs as throw away acounts, its alright:)

Boreas
03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
It's not that we have a problem with low combat players. It's that legit players report low level autoers. Which makes the general public more aware of autoers. If we could all aim to be invisible, exactly like human players, the the general public will start to forget about autoing, and jagex won't ban so much. The goal is to be so that legit players can't tell your autoers apart from human players. Part of that is combat level.

Besides, sticking them on an autofighter really isn't hard.

smills.smx
03-10-2007, 03:10 PM
I think , MOST autoing styles are correct , some just work alot better than others , if your on a lvl 3 normal clothes , no hair , and a name like histerdi928 , youre almost automaticaly going to get judged as an autoer , where as if you were autoing on a lvl 31 in full addy wielding rune pick with a name not like histerdi928 ( cant think of any atm ) of course , you wouldnt get judged an autoer , unless your script screws up or people ask you a question and you dont answer.

It only takes 1 night to get your army of autoers to lvl 25(ish) even using a chicken killer.

Phade
03-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Lol, Im glad I posed this question now. You guys are really enlightening.

legendaryhero90
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
It's not that we have a problem with low combat players. It's that legit players report low level autoers. Which makes the general public more aware of autoers. If we could all aim to be invisible, exactly like human players, the the general public will start to forget about autoing, and jagex won't ban so much. The goal is to be so that legit players can't tell your autoers apart from human players. Part of that is combat level.

Besides, sticking them on an autofighter really isn't hard.

yep i agree entirely!

low lvl bots ruin everything for us autoers and its the difference between a talented autoer and an impatient, noobie autoer

Hobbit
03-10-2007, 07:47 PM
yah like when i was lvling my army with tarajunkies chicken killer in like a week i got then all abouve 30 and with i got like 250k worth of feathers