PDA

View Full Version : [Utility]Color Analyzer

tls
12-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Color Analyzer

http://i.imgur.com/uaKLv.png

Description:
Shows basic color info(RGB, XYZ, HSL values) of up to four different colors at once. You can then compare different values. A list to the right allows you to enter any amount of colors(type color in and either click add or press enter) and then choose which ones you want to analyze.

This has been my recent waste of time and if you have anything that could make it better or other information you want then post them here.

Nava2
12-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Merge this idea with colour history and/or DTM editor? :P

YoHoJo
12-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Wat would be the use of this :/?
Just to get more color info yeah, but what would one do with the XYZ,HSL stuffs?
I'm just thinking ACA does this, but better since it gives values to find all colors from the ones you picked, this just gives info for specific colors.

Scaper
12-10-2011, 11:58 PM
nice lookin :)

legoace
12-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Yes it would definitely be useful to have this combined with ACA - it's annoying to switch between colors. Is whoever wrote ACA still active here?

Nava2
12-11-2011, 05:22 AM
Nielsie95, and yes. :)

BraK
12-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Have it compare an Array of colors in a set then give the middle ground/best color and Tolerance. Looks great though.

YoHoJo
12-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Hue and Sat color modifiers? :) I'd definately use that!

I made it because I kept analyzing that info in ACA, but i wanted to compare different colors together.

Wat do you guys do with them exactly? How do you use?
Show code? :D

BraK
12-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Yohojo CTS2 uses HSL :p

Wizzup?
12-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Color Analyzer

http://i.imgur.com/uaKLv.png

Description:
Shows basic color info(RGB, XYZ, HSL values) of up to four different colors at once. You can then compare different values. A list to the right allows you to enter any amount of colors(type color in and either click add or press enter) and then choose which ones you want to analyze.

This has been my recent waste of time and if you have anything that could make it better or other information you want then post them here.

Nice. In the light of the new CTS 3 it might be useful to add L*A*B as well? :)

euphemism
12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Nice. In the light of the new CTS 3 it might be useful to add L*A*B as well? :)

Indeed. Wizzup?, is there a thread somewhere on the forums with information on L*A*B implementation with CTS 3?