PDA

View Full Version : Appeal

Texy
12-14-2011, 03:43 AM
How long does it usually take Runescape to get back on an Appeal? One of my Frost Dragon accounts was banned a few months ago and I still haven't heard anything from my appeal (I'm actually pretty certain that my ban should get overturned, it was a permanent ban though since I had a previous macroing minor violation before).

Main
12-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Unfortunately its almost a certain denied even if they answer the appeal.

Unless they do the magic change to black mark system that some times unbans people.

[XoL]
12-14-2011, 04:30 AM
Just wait it out sometimes you get lucky!

weequ
12-14-2011, 04:35 AM
I've had 1 out of 20+ accounts unbanned from ban appeals. And that only one was an appeal through the forums. (They had a topic where you could post your banned account name and they might unban)

'Toxin
12-14-2011, 05:10 AM
I've had 1 out of 20+ accounts unbanned from ban appeals. And that only one was an appeal through the forums. (They had a topic where you could post your banned account name and they might unban)

Correct, OP : just google the runescape thread "Account Review Thread" it should come up with the thread with all posts hidden automatically and that's where you're able to post your account name(s), up to 5 I believe. However, sometimes the thread is closed temporarily so jagex can work on the appeals because there's a ton of banned users that want their geepees back from their precious accounts.

Gushers
12-14-2011, 07:50 AM
How long does it usually take Runescape to get back on an Appeal? One of my Frost Dragon accounts was banned a few months ago and I still haven't heard anything from my appeal (I'm actually pretty certain that my ban should get overturned, it was a permanent ban though since I had a previous macroing minor violation before).

What did you get banned using? A script from here?

weequ
12-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Correct, OP : just google the runescape thread "Account Review Thread" it should come up with the thread with all posts hidden automatically and that's where you're able to post your account name(s), up to 5 I believe. However, sometimes the thread is closed temporarily so jagex can work on the appeals because there's a ton of banned users that want their geepees back from their precious accounts.It was a different thread than the most recent one. As far as I know you could post on the most recent one and jagex might offer to lift the ban for real life money. Dunno if they do that anymore.

'Toxin
12-14-2011, 02:00 PM
It was a different thread than the most recent one. As far as I know you could post on the most recent one and jagex might offer to lift the ban for real life money. Dunno if they do that anymore.

Really they're that money hungry now? Guess they don't have thousands of bots anymore filling their pockets from memberships, lol.

Texy
12-15-2011, 09:55 PM
I was botting Dungoneering if it matters.

josh81193
12-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Really they're that money hungry now? Guess they don't have thousands of bots anymore filling their pockets from memberships, lol.

They've been doing this for almost a year.. lol

Caleb Martinez
12-28-2011, 06:53 AM
where have you found a dungeoneering bot?

[XoL]
12-29-2011, 06:33 PM
where have you found a dungeoneering bot?

His account was banned for "dung", so "IDUNG" which is outdated. Bans take a while to come back to the account.

Jamestt
12-30-2011, 02:18 AM
It was a macroing major? I had one and still no response from Jagex, it was in may and till today curiously checked lol no response. Just need to wait till May 2012 so one of the macroing minor bans could be lifted

iimhere
01-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Actually making a good and solid appeal is easy, i've had 7 out off 9 bans lifted so far.