PDA

View Full Version : Lmfao jagex are funny !!

smills.smx
03-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I made an account (smills.smx) just to see how quick i could get it banned.
Eventually , it for 14.5/10 black marks , i had 2 offenses that i was sure i hadnt comitted , account sharing and Impersonation.
As i knew they would , all my appeals on the 4 bans got denied.
In the " Last chance appeal " i put that theyve made a mistake on one of the bans because i was and always have been the only player to use the account.
About an hour later i tried to log in to check the status of the appeal , " Login failed - Account locked " , lmfao this made me laugh as they done it just to get back at me , i put in the last chance appeal " IVE ONLY EVER BEEN THE PLAYER USING IT " in capitals.

Also , as far as i can see , the appealing system is computerized , and banning has to do with reports , nothing else , ive made this account walk round in circles for about a week in a kind of discreet place , not banned.
1 Night of auto typing world 1 , 4 offenses pop up , all from reports.

Oh yeah , sending in " Andrew Gower as an appeal doesnt work "

snuwoods
03-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Interesting...
How does this blackmark system work?
I haven't been reported on any of my characters and I've probably been autoing for more than a year or more(on my main for the first half):redface: .

legendaryhero90
03-12-2007, 01:45 AM
I made an account (smills.smx) just to see how quick i could get it banned.
Eventually , it for 14.5/10 black marks , i had 2 offenses that i was sure i hadnt comitted , account sharing and Impersonation.
As i knew they would , all my appeals on the 4 bans got denied.
In the " Last chance appeal " i put that theyve made a mistake on one of the bans because i was and always have been the only player to use the account.
About an hour later i tried to log in to check the status of the appeal , " Login failed - Account locked " , lmfao this made me laugh as they done it just to get back at me , i put in the last chance appeal " IVE ONLY EVER BEEN THE PLAYER USING IT " in capitals.

Also , as far as i can see , the appealing system is computerized , and banning has to do with reports , nothing else , ive made this account walk round in circles for about a week in a kind of discreet place , not banned.
1 Night of auto typing world 1 , 4 offenses pop up , all from reports.

Oh yeah , sending in " Andrew Gower as an appeal doesnt work "

yay for you..

why not just keep doing that until there is a system update that kicks you...

then see how many black marks you have :f:

Kingofptw
03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
The ban appeal system is crap,jagex don't got any customer support,it's computerised,and i'm sure they got no one to take care of the ban appeals,10/10 of the times when you try to ask customer support they send you an automatic answer :f: .

WinterDream
03-27-2007, 07:36 AM

marvv
03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
lol.. ive got an account with 25/10 black marks, and still not banned..

beat that