PDA

View Full Version : Simba Related Question.

(Jonah)
12-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Hey Simba Community.

First off, love the bot, what you guys are doing is great, thank you for making open to the public.

Now I know there's a "Frequently Asked Questions" Section on the forums, But I cant seam to find the right Guide/Turtorial for MY Question.

I'm wondering how you are able to add player written scripts into your own script repository.

If someone could link me or briefly explain to me how, It would be so much appreciated!:redface:

Thanks.

sahibjs
12-19-2011, 11:06 PM
you download them, and you run them! simple as that (:

PatDuffy
12-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Simba isn't really a "bot", it's more of a program that reads and operates scripts written in Pascal. You just download the script (often attached to the bottom of the post) then open it. It will open as a .sex and will show up automatically in Simba, then you just fill in what the script asks and hit run!

(Jonah)
12-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Simba isn't really a "bot", it's more of a program that reads and operates scripts written in Pascal. You just download the script (often attached to the bottom of the post) then open it. It will open as a .sex and will show up automatically in Simba, then you just fill in what the script asks and hit run!

Is there anyway I can keep the script for later use and run it, instead of having to re-download it over and over again?

PatDuffy
12-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Yes...after you download it just move the file to wherever you want to keep it :p

shebee
12-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Or save if you copied it straight from somewhere.

DeiJaiVui
12-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Press save instead of run.