PDA

View Full Version : [Update] January 8th, 2012 ~ Bug fixes & function additions

Coh3n
01-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Thanks to everyone who contributed to these updates. Whether it was writing some of the code or reporting a bug, it's always appreciated. :)

Bug fixes:

Smithing.simba now compiles
FlagEx fix, which also fixed Radial walking, thread here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71006).
Fixed Lamp DTM (some people have reported that it thinks feathers is a lamp?)
Beekeeper random updated
Mouse didn't support mouse_move properly, now it does
Fixed magic.simba so all spell casting works no matter how the spells are sorted

Function additions:

QuickDeposit added to bank.simba to use all the quick deposit buttons in the bottom left of the bank/deposit box.
TPAWalk added to mapwalk.simba. A very simple, popular, and effective minimap walking method.

All commits can be found here (https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/commits/master) and documentation for new functions can be found here (http://docs.villavu.com/srl-5/index.html)(will be updated shortly).

Cheers,
The SRL Dev Team

E: Complete commits:

Cohen Adair (8):
Fixed compiling error.. Didn't compile with SMART included, my bad.
Fixed Lamp DTM
Added QuickDeposit and modified DepositAll
FlagEx returns true if the flag isn't found (RadialWalk bug http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71006)
Small edit to RadialWalkTolerance
Updated loading color in FlagEx
Added a simple, but effective and popular TPAWalk function
Made smithing.simba compile

Kevin B (1):
Fixed the documentation, also implemented mouse_move functionality into Mouse (as was stated in the release thread).

NCDS (3):
Beekeeper: Updated/changes. Solver still in the works
Antirandoms: Some changes that must have not been merged from srl4.
beekeeper: forgot to comment out debug.

Nathan Hartung (6):
GameTab update
DepositAll fix
Removed random thing from smart.simba
FindFlag2 added to both FlagPresent and FlagDistance
FindFlag bitmap reverted to old one, tolerance lowered as well.
Ahh FindFlag.. again. Upped tolerance to 75, and now uses full flag bitmap for insurance. Mask might be required if they make the Flag even more random.

tls
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Shouldn't the TPA walk have some distance check? Maybe make two functions. Ex and normal. The Ex would have the distance check and the normal could use a distance of 152(double minimap radius).

Narcle
01-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Shouldn't the TPA walk have some distance check? Maybe make two functions. Ex and normal. The Ex would have the distance check and the normal could use a distance of 152(double minimap radius).

if (not rs_OnMinimap(x, y)) then
continue;

TPAWalk only clicks once.

tls
01-09-2012, 02:46 AM
if (not rs_OnMinimap(x, y)) then
continue;

TPAWalk only clicks once.

Well if I use a color that just happens to be on both sides of the minimap, and I only want it to click the one in the north west corner, so I would use a distance check from that target point.

Narcle
01-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Well if I use a color that just happens to be on both sides of the minimap, and I only want it to click the one in the north west corner, so I would use a distance check from that target point.

sortFrom: TPoint;

tls
01-09-2012, 02:51 AM
But if it doesn't find the one I want it will miss-click on the other.

Coh3n
01-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Wouldn't it be better to have TPAWalkIn (specify the search box), and TPAWalk?

tls
01-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Ya that seems even better.

Be sure to filterpointspie :)

Narcle
01-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Ya that seems even better.

Be sure to filterpointspie :)

No need to filterpoints, the OnMiniMap check will cover that. Unless for speed, which is probably less then 1 ms.

Coh3n
01-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Just fixed magic.simba so all spell casting works no matter how the spells are sorted.

imaloser
01-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Stupid question is stupid but how do you update simba from 980 to 982 without it completely killing itself and I mean after clicking the update icon It does its thing, terminate all instances of simba and once I do that go to click on my simba shortcut and BAM "You must have permission.. blah blah", I've also tried running simba through the directory (&Run admin..) and its the same error message as it deleted all executable files for simba. I got everything back up and running, Had to unistall simba and clean the registry before being able to download simba.

NCDS
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Just fixed magic.simba so all spell casting works no matter how the spells are sorted.

Yay!

Wizzup?
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Nice. :)