PDA

View Full Version : friend can't use this site

rkroxpunk
03-17-2007, 05:56 AM
i was at my friends house the other day and he wants to join but when he goes to website he gets this error:
"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

i've been on here at his house 1 or 2 times before and it's worked so yeah suggestions as what he could do to fix this would be very much appreciated thx in advance

HISTORY
03-17-2007, 09:45 AM
is he using some kind of proxy?

rkroxpunk
03-17-2007, 12:25 PM
nope he's going onto internet explorer typing in villu-reborn.com well actually he's using favourites but u get the jist

smills.smx
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Tell him to try srl-forums.com , if that doesnt work , then err i dunno.

bullzeye95
03-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Tell him to get Firefox and try.

rkroxpunk
03-17-2007, 05:54 PM
k thx

Dankness
03-29-2007, 01:10 AM
i was at my friends house the other day and he wants to join but when he goes to website he gets this error:
"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

i've been on here at his house 1 or 2 times before and it's worked so yeah suggestions as what he could do to fix this would be very much appreciated thx in advance

tell him to turn his security settings to medium in internet explorer, clear cookies and use srl-forums.com

Also check his firewall software as the error u described is his computer blocking our site not the site blocking him.