PDA

View Full Version : So, you get an error huh?

Kyle Undefined
01-10-2012, 06:33 AM
I created this thread due to the huge increase of posts/threads about these common errors since upgrading to SRL 5. If I miss any or need to update/add one, please let me know. Again, these are the ones that I've either seen or help someone with, so I'm sure there are others.

Also, I know there's the FAQ thread, but it covers a wide range of topics and I can see how the new people could overlook/miss one.

So, you just upgraded to SRL 5, or just downloaded a pre-SRL 5 script, and you can't wait until you get back to autoing right!?

WRONG!

Uh oh! Looks like you got an error! What do we do now? Do we post countless threads on the forums about the issue without searching?

WRONG!

Of course not! However, seeing that the "mysterious search button" only shows itself to those it finds worthy, you can put all your trouble aside as I, The Great Kyle Undefined, is here to save the day! (Cheering from the stands).

Ok, we will start off with the most common one.

__________________________________________________ _______

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.scar'

Ah, yes, this is by far the most posted error on the forums since SRL 5's release. So how do we fix it? Let's see:

First off, that means you have installed SRL 5 correctly! (Yay!) Now, unfortunately, the script you're trying to use isn't SRL 5 compatible. You can either go two ways with this, one being easy (except for impatient people) and the other being easy/medium depending on how you feel with scripting.

Method One: The easiest thing to do is wait until the creator of the script updates it themselves and posts a version compatible with SRL 5. Like I said, this is the easiest method, you just have to be patient. You could make a nice, friendly post asking the creator to please update their script, on the script thread.

Method Two: So, you're feeling adventurous huh? Ok, I'll guide you through the update forest. Say you open a script, and you see this at the top:

program brokenScript;
{$I srl/srl.scar}

//blah boring stuff

begin
SetupSRL();
ClickNorth(True);
SetAngle(True);
end.

Now, this may be daunting, but I believe in you! All you have to do is change the ".scar" to ".simba" and voila, you've updated the script to SRL 5! No, not really. Although that includes the new SRL 5 code, it doesn't fix the other errors that will be associated with it. The update brings some code changes to the methods used above in the "brokenScript". The "ClickNorth()" and "SetAngle()" methods now use Integers instead of Booleans.

"BUT WUT DUZ DAT MEAN???!!!"

Here, I'll show you:

ClickNorth(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH);

That is one of the values for setting the Angle to High in SRL 5. There are also two other values that can be passed in:

SRL_ANGLE_LOW
SRL_ANGLE_NONE

Now, since I've already explained what the "High" value means, I'm sure you can guess what the "Low" value means. Yup, it lowers the camera angle to the lowest setting it can be. But what does "None" mean exactly? Well, When using "ClickNorth(SRL_ANGLE_NONE");" it will click the compass and won't change the camera angle at all, it will leave it do default. How cool is that!?

Now, I've been using "ClickNorth" as the examples, but the same values work with "SetAngle()" as well. Looking back at our broken script, here's what it would look like after updating those methods:

program nonBrokenScript;
{$i srl/srl.simba}

//blah boring stuff

begin
SetupSRL();
ClickNorth(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH); //Or SRL_ANGLE_LOW or SRL_ANGLE_NONE
SetAngle(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH); //Or SRL_ANGLE_LOW
end.

Voila! An updated and working SRL 5 script! Yay! See, that wasn't so hard was it? That's how you update an pre-SRL 5 script if you're too impatient.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL/Misc/stats.simba' used from ''

So you updated the script and you're still getting an issue? Oh noez! The world is over! No, not really, this is a very simple fix that anyone with any amount of scripting ability can fix.

You see, we use to have to include that file to get SRL Stats incorporated into the scripts, but in SRL 5 that's already done for us so we no longer need to call it manually. Simply removing that line will fix the error, and what do you know? It's fixed!

Exception in Script: File "C:/Simba/Includes/SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba" not found at line 31, column 11 in file "C:/Simba/Includes/srl/srl.simba"

This error means that the smart.simba file cannot be found in the correct folder. Forcing an update by doing: SRL -> Settings -> Override Update. Then SRL -> Update should fix this problem.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''

Ah yes, the almighty ObjectDTM Include error. This is yet another simple fix, and just requires downloading another file.

All you have to do is go to the ObjectDTM Include thread here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68112), download the file, open it up, and run it. It will automatically download and create the ObjectDTM folders/files for you! See, yet another simple fix, and you thought your autoing days were over.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL/Misc/Smart.scar' used from ''

Again, a simple change from ".scar" to ".simba" and you'll be on your way to autoing in a jiffy! How lucky are you?

Exception: Access violation at line 101

Now, I've personally never run into this nor have I seen it, but it appears to be caused by not having Java installed.

All you need to do is follow YoHoJo's guide here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=848708), and that will walk you through on how to fix this error. Yes, I know it talks about fixing the "lag" issue with SMART, but they are the exact same steps to solve the error above.

Also, I've heard that running Simba as Admin or a directory that doesn't require Admin rights helps with this issue.

Please let me know if I've missed any or need to update anything. Just trying to get all the errors into one place that's quick and simple to read/understand.

Happy autoing! :D

YoHoJo
01-10-2012, 06:40 AM
I was going to make a thread just like this today Kyle! Thanks :D! Love it!

Kyle Undefined
01-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Sooo, I :ninja:'d your thread? :D Ha!

Coh3n
01-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Great thread, I'm adding all those errors to my FAQ thread and linking to this tutorial.

Kyle Undefined
01-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Shweet! :D Glad I could help!

Elitezer0
01-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Wow thank you lmao greatly apreciated got rid of alot %#%^@#$%$ my way. But gie t this now:/

I'm just hopeless at scripting :D

[Error] (244:3): Unknown identifier 'SetDebugColors' at line 243
Compiling failed.

YoHoJo
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Wow thank you lmao greatly apreciated got rid of alot %#%^@#$%$ my way. But gie t this now:/

I'm just hopeless at scripting :D

[Error] (244:3): Unknown identifier 'SetDebugColors' at line 243
Compiling failed.

Link us to/tell us what script, also copy and paste the line please.
It's just common practice to do that when reporting an error.

vadevalor
01-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Can i ask you a qn > for the srl/srl.scar error (first error) are there any other lines other than Setangle and ClickNORTH to change? i tried changing those errors with one script but it still comes out to be an error. thank you :)

EDIT:the same error, i edited the ClickNorth(True); to ClickNorth(SRL_ANGLE_HIGH); but cant find any SetAngle(True);
in the script so i saved and tried running but it still has the srl/srl.scar error

btw i tested this updating on the thiever script by sander70 in the public scripts section

Kyle Undefined
01-13-2012, 02:05 PM
What's the error?

millerbrett
01-14-2012, 04:12 AM
Exception in Script: File "C:/Simba/Includes/SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba" not found at line 31, column 11 in file "C:/Simba/Includes/srl/srl.simba"

any fix the above didnt work as msi is already in .simba

vadevalor
01-14-2012, 02:46 PM
yea same errors

Kyle Undefined
01-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Looks like the error is because it can't find the smart.simba file, try forcing an update by doing: SRL -> Settings -> Override Update. Then SRL -> Update.

zerra1337
01-31-2012, 05:13 AM
I have the Unable to Find SRL/SRL/Misc/Smart.scar error and even when i force update it still wont work.

Inception
01-31-2012, 05:51 AM
I have the Unable to Find SRL/SRL/Misc/Smart.scar error and even when i force update it still wont work.

Change your code from .scar to .simba.

astragth
02-01-2012, 12:44 AM
i don't know where to force update, is it in the directory or the program?

injustice
02-02-2012, 04:14 PM
[Error] (346:34): Invalid number of parameters at line 345

[Error] Includes\SRL/SRL/core/text.simba(667:13): Unknown identifier 'UpChars' at line 666

These errors are both in 'text.simba'. Help please?

Soon
02-18-2012, 04:18 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba(560:12): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 559 HELP???

newy1
02-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''

Still getting this after I downloaded the file.

MasterBotter
03-11-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm getting this error now [Error] (170:27): Type mismatch at line 169

the code where the error is coming from is MouseItem(i, True); now i dont know wether or not i should delete this or change it, any suggestions?

Kyle Undefined
03-11-2012, 11:13 PM
You're probably using an outdated script. Ask the author to update it on their thread.

kozak94
04-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey Guys!! I am trying to run the "BirdTrap by WT-Fakawi 0.12" I have SRL 5 and I have forced update it. However, when ether I try to run the script, I still get the "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.scar' used from '' error. What am I doing wrong?

riwu
04-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey Guys!! I am trying to run the "BirdTrap by WT-Fakawi 0.12" I have SRL 5 and I have forced update it. However, when ether I try to run the script, I still get the "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.scar' used from '' error. What am I doing wrong?
I know..u forget to wear ur spectacles. Its the very 1st error stated in the OP and u miss that:garfield:

Wolygon
04-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Hey just wanted to say that you can get the 101 error if you don't setupsrl before calling functions. I did this accidentally as I transferred all the setup stuff to separate procedure but forgot to call it. The first function I called was "LoggedIn".

I came here to read what was wrong, and followed your guide (reinstall java). This wasted a fair bit of time so I think it would be nice to mention this.

Thanks

Abu
04-23-2012, 05:07 AM
Nice Find wolygon! Could this be the breakthrough we were hoping for?

EDIT: Just tested, I get the error when removing SetUpSRL ;)

neverm0re
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM
What helped me resolve "Error: Exception: Access violation at line 101
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]" was to right click and run simba as administrator.

bob 1308
05-15-2012, 05:50 AM
I keep getting Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL/Misc/Smart.simba' used from ''

Kyle Undefined
05-15-2012, 06:19 AM
Follow a setup guide, because you haven't installed Simba and SRL correctly.

Crash Override
05-31-2012, 08:44 AM
I was getting this issue:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL.scar' used from ''

Realized after a lot of reading that SRL.scar doesnt existdue to updates so obviously the script is old so i renamed it to SRL.simbe That fixed that issue.

Now another issue occurs:
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL\SRL\Misc\stats.simba' used from ''

I read Simba doesnt use this script anymore and that theirs no point adding it into a script.

I am new to simba. I am using a script which i found in your scripts section and i cannot use the script for that error. How can i remove this part from the script to have it still run and work?

The script is called: DuffsUltimateDwarf;//by PatDuffy

Please help me fix this.

Sorry if i posted in an incorrect area, this seems to be the best place to post?. Also all my extensions are allowed and updated and i have already removed the .xml and restarted simba. SO its defiantly the script itself.

I believe i need to change/update this part of it:
SetAngle(True); How do i fix this though?

WOW so easy to fix.... All fixed now i juts need to make this script work better...

-Crash

Mufasa
05-31-2012, 11:09 AM
My problem isn't covered:(!
With ggzz's / Brandons WFK, I get an Access Violation at line 101 under the "smart" tab.

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 101

{$DEFINE SRL_SMART}
{$DEFINE SMART}
{.loadlib libsmart}

function IsKeyDown(C:Byte): Boolean;
begin
Result := SmartIsKeyDown(C);
end;

procedure MoveMouse(x, y: Integer);
begin
SmartMoveMouse(x, y);
end;

procedure HoldMouse(x, y: Integer; button : integer);
begin
if button = mouse_left then
SmartHoldMousePlus(x,y,1)
else if button = mouse_middle then
SmartHoldMousePlus(x,y,2)
else if button = mouse_right then
SmartHoldMousePlus(x,y,3)
else
raiseexception(ercustomerror,'Unknown mouse button in SmartHoldMousePlus');
end;

procedure ReleaseMouse(x, y: Integer; button : integer);
begin
if button = mouse_left then
SmartReleaseMousePlus(x,y,1)
else if button = mouse_middle then
SmartReleaseMousePlus(x,y,2)
else if button = mouse_right then
SmartReleaseMousePlus(x,y,3)
else
raiseexception(ercustomerror,'Unknown mouse button in SmartReleaseMousePlus');
end;

procedure KeyUp(key: Byte);
begin
If Key = 13 Then
Key := 10;
SmartReleaseKey(key);
end;

procedure KeyDown(key: Byte);
begin
If Key = 13 Then
Key := 10;
SmartHoldKey(key);
end;

procedure SendKeys(S: String; keywait{$IFNDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}, keymodwait{$ENDIF}: integer);
begin
SmartSendKeys(S);
end;

function FindAndSetTarget(TitlePrefix: String; SetAsTarget: Boolean): Boolean;
var
T : TSysProcArr;
I : Integer;
begin
T := GetProcesses;
for I := High(T) downto 0 do
if Pos(TitlePrefix, T[I].Title) <> 0 then
begin
Result := True;
if SetAsTarget then SetTarget(T[I]);
Exit;
end;
end;

procedure GetRealMousePos(var X, Y : Integer);
var
KMTarget, ITarget : Integer;
begin
KMTarget := GetKeyMouseTarget;
ITarget := GetImageTarget;
FindAndSetTarget('Public SMART', True);
GetTClient.IOManager.GetMousePos(X, Y);
FreeTarget(GetImageTarget);
SetKeyMouseTarget(KMTarget);
SetImageTarget(ITarget);

// These are not universial offsets, but works somewhat for some Windows themes.
X := X - 8;
Y := Y - 25;
end;

procedure GetMousePos(var x, y: Integer);
begin
SmartGetMousePos(x, y);
end;

function IsRealMouseInBox(B : TBox): Boolean;
var
P : TPoint;
begin
GetRealMousePos(P.X, P.Y);
Result := PointInBox(P, B);
end;

function GetColor(x, y: Integer): Integer;
begin
result:= SmartGetColor(x, y);
end;

procedure SmartSetTarget;
begin
SetTargetArray(SmartImageArray, 765,503);
end;

function FindWindow(Title: String): Boolean;
begin
result:= true;
end;

procedure ActivateClient;
begin
end;

function FindWindowBySize(Width, Height: Integer): Boolean;
begin
result:= true;
end;

{procedure SmartSaveSettings(v: TVariantArray);
var
i: Integer;
ts: TStringArray;
begin
ts := ['server', 'members', 'signed', 'sd', 'DC', IncludePath + 'SRL/SRL/misc/smartINI.ini'];
for i := 0 to 4 do
WriteINI('SMART', ts[i], v[i], ts[5]);
end; }

procedure SmartSetupEx(Server: integer; members, signed, superdetail: boolean);
var
prefix: string;
begin
prefix := ReadINI('World' + IntToStr(Server), 'Prefix', IncludePath + 'SRL/SRL/misc/worlds.ini');
if(prefix = '')then
begin
writeln('Invalid world number or corrupted world list. Please review your settings');
TerminateScript;
end;
SmartSetup('http://'+prefix+'.runescape.com/', 'plugin.js?param=o0,a' + IntToStr((Integer(not(Signed)) + 1) * Integer(not((SuperDetail and Signed)))) + ',m' + IntToStr(Integer(Members)), 765, 503, 's');
//SmartSaveSettings([Server, Members, Signed, SuperDetail, SmartGetDC]);
end;

{function SmartLastSettings: TStringArray;
var
i: Integer;
ts: TStringArray;
begin
ts := ['server', 'members', 'signed', 'sd', 'DC', IncludePath + 'SRL/SRL/Misc/smartINI.ini'];
SetLength(Result, 5);
for i := 0 to 4 do
Result[i] := ReadINI('SMART', ts[i], ts[5]);
end; }

I'm almost certain I installed Simba correctly
My java version is fine still Java 6 (i think update 31)
All other scripts I've tried work
I've tried downgrading to SPS 1 (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79934)

I tried taking Coh3n's (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65944) advice as well, but I probably done it wrong..
I made a thread asking about it here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83468)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8554/ddddddddddddddu.jpg

John
05-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Ouch, 101 is extremely annoying, have you uninstalled everything to do with simba and java, then reinstalled it?

Kyle Undefined
05-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Make sure you have 32bit Java installed.

Mufasa
05-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Ouch, 101 is extremely annoying, have you uninstalled everything to do with simba and java, then reinstalled it?

@John: Why would I need to uninstall my Java, there's nothing wrong with it =/

Edit; Well I re-installed simba and now it's a different error.

[Error] (2478:10): Unknown identifier 'SPS_Loaded' at line 2477
Compiling failed.

Function SPS_GetMyArea: string;
var
Minimap: T3DIntegerArray;
t, map, ang, X, Y: integer;
begin
if not LoggedIn then
Exit;

if not SPS_Loaded then
SPS_Load;

Make sure you have 32bit Java installed.

@Kylehttp://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9417/32bita.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8554/ddddddddddddddu.jpg

friezly
05-31-2012, 10:39 PM
i have no clue what im doing so any help would be much appreciated im getting two mwssages down in the bottom of the program

Compiled successfully in 687 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Error: Out Of Range at line 2359
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

Kyle Undefined
05-31-2012, 11:00 PM
What file is it opening when this error occurs?

friezly
05-31-2012, 11:05 PM
gold bracelets this happens when i run a barbarian agility script
__________________________________________________ _
Compiled successfully in 640 ms.
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
Error: Out Of Range at line 2359
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\barbagility.simba(57:11): Duplicate identifier 'FREEDTMS' at line 56
Compiling failed.

friezly
05-31-2012, 11:08 PM
i have no clue what a dtm or a bitmap is but aparently i have a problem with them annother thing is when i ran an air orb charger an error message popped up saying that i didnt have MSRVCR100.dll could that be the problem

Kyle Undefined
06-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Please don't double post.

To fix the error, change all instances of FreeDTMs to something like Fr33DTMs.

friezly
06-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Please don't double post.

To fix the error, change all instances of FreeDTMs to something like Fr33DTMs.

sorry about that, how do i do that

Kyle Undefined
06-01-2012, 04:55 PM

You just rename it. How can you not understand that?

Vinyl Scratch
06-01-2012, 05:53 PM
sorry about that, how do i do that

Send me the script, via PM. I'll fix it for you. If you want, I could help you with errors and such, even teach you basic coding skills that you can build off of.

Best of luck!

~Troll

sothisiswhereiputmyname
06-02-2012, 08:47 AM
A new update of Simba is available!
Current version is 980. Latest version is 984
Opening MSI...
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba(560:12): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 559
Compiling failed.

how do i fix this

kingsleyeng
06-02-2012, 01:22 PM
ah im glad i used the search button ;)

im getting Exception in Script: in file "C:/Simba/Includes/SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba

this means the script isn't compatible with srl?
if so i will wait but just trying to confirm

Abu
06-02-2012, 02:35 PM
ah im glad i used the search button ;)

im getting Exception in Script: in file "C:/Simba/Includes/SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba

this means the script isn't compatible with srl?
if so i will wait but just trying to confirm

No... it means you're missing that file.

I'm guessing you need to re-install Simba

Kyle Undefined
06-02-2012, 09:06 PM
A new update of Simba is available!
Current version is 980. Latest version is 984
Opening MSI...
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba(560:12): Unknown identifier 'TPAFromEllipse' at line 559
Compiling failed.

how do i fix this

Update to latest Simba and SRL.

friezly
06-03-2012, 08:26 AM
so if the scripts says
FreeDTM(Knife);
FreeDTM(MapleLongBowu);
FreeDTM(MapleShortbowu);
FreeDTM(MapleLongu);
FreeDTM(MapleShortu);
FreeDTM(BowString);
FreeDTM(MapleLongBow);
FreeDTM(MapleShortBow);
FreeDTM(MagicLog);
FreeDTM(MagicLongbowu);
FreeDTM(MagicShortbowu);
FreeDTM(MagicLongubank);
FreeDTM(MagicLonguInv);
FreeDTM(MagicShortubank);
FreeDTM(MagicShortuInv);
FreeDTM(MagicLongbow);
FreeDTM(MagicShortbow);
end;

sothisiswhereiputmyname
06-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Update to latest Simba and SRL.

i downloaded the latest version.

Fortune
06-16-2012, 01:52 AM
When I try to use this script http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74508 I get an error, the script doesn't start. &when i press the green play button I get this error.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL/misc/SMART.simba' used from ''

I used to never get this error. Can someone please help me? I've tried the "fix" mentioned in this guide but I still can't get it to work. Can someone break it down for me?

kosmiklol
06-19-2012, 05:39 AM
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 1, Members: False, Signed: False, Super Detail: False.
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 101

im getting this error everytime i try to run a script

Kyle Undefined
06-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Read how to fix it on the first post.

AAustin
06-19-2012, 06:52 PM
okay, new guy here.

I'm getting this error,
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from ''

when i downloaded/installed i went through
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714 and,
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57883

i've gone through them both two or three times while searching other threads. the only thing that i can think of is when i tried to update each extension nothing came up. So i tried over riding them but,

SRL Updater: Local Version - "1" | Remote Version = "-1"
SRL Updater: Update File - "http://wizzup.org/static/srl/srl.tar.bz2"
SRL Updater: Downloading...
SRL Update ERROR: Didn't recieve any data from Update URL.

i just installed simba today. do i have the up to date version?

oh im running
program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl/srl.simba}

begin
SetupSRL;
end.

and

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl/srl.simba}

begin
ClearDebug();
SetupSRL();
end.

Abu
06-20-2012, 05:27 AM
okay, new guy here.

I'm getting this error,
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from ''

when i downloaded/installed i went through
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714 and,
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57883

i've gone through them both two or three times while searching other threads. the only thing that i can think of is when i tried to update each extension nothing came up.

I had a very similar problem to this once. Try changing the slash / around in the other direction here:
{$i srl/srl.simba}

So it looks like this:
{$i srl\srl.simba}

Weird solution but it worked for me :)

Tomazino
08-30-2012, 06:27 PM
omg guys, i cant understand, anytime i try to run the script it keeps crashing and it says [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/Misc/Smart.simba(57:21): Invalid number of parameters at line 56
Compiling failed.
and also it marks the line SmartSendKeys( S );
Can anyone help me?

Anialator100
11-14-2012, 03:51 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\Misc\Smart.simba(56:19): Invalid number of parameters at line 55
Compiling failed.

53: Lprocedure SendKeys(const S: String; keywait{$IFNDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}, keymodwait{$ENDIF}: integer); {$IFDEF Lape}override;{$ENDIF}
54: begin
55: SmartSendKeys(S);
56: end;

get this error or similar ones all the time. i did the override and updated SLR, SPS, And MSI and i still get this error.

riwu
11-14-2012, 03:55 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\Misc\Smart.simba(56:19): Invalid number of parameters at line 55
Compiling failed.

53: Lprocedure SendKeys(const S: String; keywait{$IFNDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}, keymodwait{$ENDIF}: integer); {$IFDEF Lape}override;{$ENDIF}
54: begin
55: SmartSendKeys(S);
56: end;

get this error or similar ones all the time. i did the override and updated SLR, SPS, And MSI and i still get this error.
Remove that 'L' at line 53. you probably accidentally added that.

Anialator100
11-14-2012, 05:44 AM
Remove that 'L' at line 53. you probably accidentally added that.

that accidental add was not in the actual script, i accidentaly added it only in this forum. i wish that was the problem

Farcefii
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Heyyy

My scripts were working perfectly fine last night, and I left it going when I went to sleep. Got up to find that my script stopped early, and now anytime I try to run any script I get this error:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(611:5): Unknown identifier 'ImageSetClientArea' at line 610
Compiling failed.

tried to reinstall simba, still the same.
Any advice?

EDIT: actually, it suddenly started working again without doing anything. huh.
NEVERMIND LOL

tbanz1
12-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.Simba' used from
Idk whats going on i looked for solution but couldnt figure out

avatnab
06-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi guys i have searched everywhere for the answer but i can't find it, so here we go.

These are the 2 errors i get

Exception in Script: File "SRL/SRL/Misc/Reports.simba" not found at line 31, column 5

Exception in Script: File "srl/srl/misc/paintsmart.simba" not found at line 31, column 5

So I have tried to find the programs in the simba file, but without any luck. What should i do!! how do i fix this.