PDA

View Full Version : SkullBr00d Tree Finder

skullbr00d
03-17-2007, 06:54 PM
SkullBr00d Tree Finder

SkullBr00d Tree Finder is the ultimate tool for Power Woodcutting.

As it is still in Development Stage, it lacks most of the important features, and a repeated use of it will probably get you banned.

This SCAR script will, however, evolve with time, and I expect to have it jammed up with anti-ban features and the ability to find and detect all trees. It will also have a wide range of user-selectable options (1) and will recognize most tree locations in the RuneScape World (2). It will be able to find its way to banks and store the logs you desire to store.

At the moment, however, I'm just learning and trying to make it look nice and act well.

(1): It will allow the user to, for example, select which kind of trees he wants to powercut and which kind of trees he wants to store (for Multi Tree Type Chopping).
(2): For example, if you are cutting yews north of Varrock's Castle, the script will automatically head to the bank and store the yews. If you are cutting Willows in Draynor, it will go to Draynor's Bank and store them. And so on.

HOW TO USE

100% tested for functionality. It WILL work.
I tested on 32-bit and V-Bright. It will catch Oaks and Trees.

Pentti
03-17-2007, 07:20 PM
ye and 100% ban with movemouse and clickmouse..
Use SRL's Mouse function instead of movemouse and clickmouse.

Smartzkid
03-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Its...a brave try...Like Pentti said, convert everything to Mouse, add in some antirandoms, maybe an autoresponder, and it could turn out to be a pretty nice script.

skullbr00d
03-17-2007, 08:04 PM
UPDATE:

Added Antiban while chopping, so it will make random Antiban events.
Used Mouse for more random clicking.
A new woodcut procedure has been added, now it doesn't wait 5 seconds, it waits until you get a log. If the tree is still there after getting one log, it will click it again.

It has still one known bug: Sometimes it clicks outside of the tree, due to the randomness of the click.

EDIT1: Max Log Cutting time removed due to some problems with making it work. Trying to fix it.

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-19-2007, 12:50 AM
looks ok, its really small tho :( but like also change the drop to DropAllLogs instead of DropAll :p but other wise its good and small :D if u have MSN u could add me and i could help u with this :) my MSN is pwnt_by_pwnt@hotmail.com :D lol really easy :spot: ok and i might post a better version if u want, u wont have to use it for urs just for like an idea :)

skullbr00d
03-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes I tried that but my RuneScape character took more time to respond, that is, he would take more time to do one full drop. I'm adding antiban and antirandoms (from the Cloaking section of the forum, i'm taking ideas from there), I hope soon I'll have a perfect version working :D. I have also done loads of changes to the script that I haven't uploaded yet.

10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
so i read the first few posts, is this auto ban becuz of the mouse movements?