PDA

View Full Version : Must Read on Neon and my bro

ruler
04-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Well he has helped me alot in sales ect. But he dosn't keep good books. He has short changed me before but at the same time has spent a ton of time dealing with my customers so that its a not a issue.

I have Neonknights full name and address, how? i sent him cash for his work. I don't have time to listen to stories. Your evidence points to conidences? I find that will not hold up in court. Do you have any address for the credit card transations? Any info on the credit card tranastion will help immensly. I like SRL but i dislike their attitudes toward my brother, not letting GenoDemon have dev status. You won't let him be a Dev bc his brother (me) sells stuff? I have alot to offer SRL, php real time stats, image signitures with stats, scar obfusicator, php/myql "shell" for scar. Genodemon offers scar shell and his uberfighter stuff.

I also offer free authentication service for scar script php side, starblaster uses my system. has a simple xml database, transferable, supports multiple scripts, gui add/remove.

The reason for the de-admining is neon knight asking me to hack the svn for srl a week ago, then i see this.

XxKanexX
04-17-2006, 07:00 AM
Get over it, okay? There is too many threads on Neonknight. What's done is done.

ruler
04-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Get over it, okay? There is too many threads on Neonknight. What's done is done.
did you even read what i posted...

XxKanexX
04-17-2006, 07:03 AM
Yes, i was being relevant to the first half. About court.

phantombmx
04-17-2006, 07:10 AM
the only way geno would become a dev is if he submitted some very useful functions or procedures.. i mean you may have a lot to offer, so do it.. if you offer, you will get returned grattitude based on how useful it is to this community.. no im not being mean, but why complain if you guys havent really submitted anything?

ruler
04-17-2006, 07:11 AM
ok just read the other forums. Intersting i must say that their is not facts, no screenshots at all. If nothing has been done to that creditcard their is going to be some issues. Why? bc honeslty neonknight knows nothing about hacking, all he knows is scar. If he did use a keylogger on you,
1. how did it get on your system,
2. think of mebe the keeylogger being give to neon as a keylogger tool when in fact their s 3rd person that got you both?

Stats info
http://www.impsoft.net/BOT_STATS/viewPHPdb.php -view source this is a xml image of php objects.

send in info:
"http://www.impsoft.net/BOT_STATS/update_stats.php?stats=
for (int i = 0; i < names.length; i++)
{
+names[i]+"$"+values[i]+"$"
}
+scriptName+"&username="+userName

XxKanexX
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
There are screenshots that have not been shown out to the public. I agree with you that he knows nothing about Hacking. And i've never acused him of hacking.

I don't know who or what to believe, but for now i'm just sticking with Fakawi's story. Sorry if i'm sounding like an asshole at the moment, i really don't mean to be. :)

I voted yes for Geno, as from what i know he is a great scripter. But everything is based upon present Dev's opinions, sorry. Maybe if you just display some of your work to the rest of the community people will get to know you better and what you can do.

, Kane.

ruler
04-17-2006, 07:35 AM
well we have a system that auto dl a list of script then present the user with a gui the user selects which script then it staches that script off the internet, runs it and deletes the script, the stop/run is done by the script as the last command to scar, on next start the script is loaded into mem then delted off hard drive. Perfect for obfusication of scripts. Includes a handshaking auth system that i dont thnk we are allowed to release. But its alot fo useufl code.

Scar obfuicator: http://www.impsoft.net/SBOT/index.php?board=62.0

Wizzup?
04-17-2006, 01:11 PM
A ban is a ban, and we might have considered this, but you should have waited some time,

I'm pretty sure I will ban him again.

Pwnd
04-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Ruler, we're not giving Geno dev status because you'll just steal everything, obfuscate/chage it and call it your own.

Just like Aryan and your stolen GUI :)

c0de
04-17-2006, 01:35 PM
go wizzy :)

Sdcit
04-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Geno didnt get in because of contribution issues etc. Now.. whats this about neon asking you to hack svn for SRL

WT-Fakawi
04-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Ruler: You know I am not looking for any trouble. I have given Geno the autoresponder-code already a long time ago, since I felt bad he didnt get in and I figured he would have gotten it anyway. The autoresponder is not such a big deal I suppose, but I understand from a creative pov. it can be interesting. Thats really all that Geno wanted i believe.
Thought I had done him a favour. Becoming a developer isnt such a big deal either. Everybody in the whole world gets ALL our code, FREE. In fact, I put A LOT of my time into development, and so do other people. EVERYBODY gets the code.

And observe the beauty of it all: other than my personal investments there is no money at all involved. There is no problem. Everybody happy. Should be easy and straightforward.

As far as I am concerned: everybody should be allowed to contribute in a constructive manner. I always vote in favour of anyone applying for Dev-status.

But those that repeatedly behave beyond morality, should be delt with, I think you will agree with me. Neon has repeatedly shown nasty behaviour. I will not tolerate that, nor would you!!!

Knowing your an admin, and a very talented programmer, I would very much like to have you and Geno involved with SRL development, in fact I believe I have asked Geno in the first place. But my guess is, people have distrust because of the money issue... Now, I am not condemning you for running a business, in fact I admire you for that, only I am an idealistic old fool that believes this to be for the good of the majority. Seeing the community cooperate and learning members how to program gives me greater satisfaction than money on my bankaccount.

No hard feelings at all on my part, no secrets, no problems, no nothing.

Just a friendly community.

ruler
04-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Ruler, we're not giving Geno dev status because you'll just steal everything, obfuscate/chage it and call it your own.

Just like Aryan and your stolen GUI :)
you turning in xerxes now stop it. Geno has never stole anything, you on the otherhand have distributed my scripts against our terms.

If its such a open community why did neon want svn access? He told me their is alot of private stuff on it and wanted me to get a universal user/pass. His questions are usually very moronic. If neon did get all this stuff why hasn't he released it?

If neon did pull off everything that is presented all i can say is i never saw that coming, considering the questions i get from him.

Can you present a address from a credit-card transaction, so that i can compare it to his.

Pwnd
04-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Atleast I didn't call your scripts my own :)

Also, neon probably hasn't released anything because you have it and you told him to shut his mouth.

ruler
04-17-2006, 10:57 PM
Atleast I didn't call your scripts my own :)

Also, neon probably hasn't released anything because you have it and you told him to shut his mouth.
Pwnd i so hope you waste your money on sbot3. i am talking to him right now i think he should thrented to release it if no evidence is presented, he seems shady,.

Pwnd
04-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Pwnd i so hope you waste your money on sbot3. i am talking to him right now i think he should thrented to release it if no evidence is presented, he seems shady,.
Release what? Sbot?
Have fun?

Sdcit
04-17-2006, 11:15 PM
No.. neon is threatening to release our priv scripts if we dont present evidence. If Neon does, there will be more charges against him then, and you too ruler for abetting

ruler
04-18-2006, 12:15 AM
No.. neon is threatening to release our priv scripts if we dont present evidence. If Neon does, there will be more charges against him then, and you too ruler for abetting
look I asked for a address of these creditcard transactions.
I see other ppl sketical about it on this forums.
I am asking for a screenshots or something hard.

XxKanexX
04-18-2006, 02:03 AM
This is going beyond a simple conversation about the matter.

Pwnd, you should really stop trying to start wars now. Otherwise this will soon end out to be a war against more communities aswell as people.

Ruler, you evidence is going to be presented until everything is sorted out. I don't even know if it will be then.

So everybody wait and for god sakes get along with each other. We don't want Scar to die out due to the lack of co-operation between people.

ruler
04-18-2006, 02:22 AM
This is going beyond a simple conversation about the matter.

Pwnd, you should really stop trying to start wars now. Otherwise this will soon end out to be a war against more communities aswell as people.

Ruler, you evidence is going to be presented until everything is sorted out. I don't even know if it will be then.

So everybody wait and for god sakes get along with each other. We don't want Scar to die out due to the lack of co-operation between people.
I don't even view pwnd as being part of your community even thou he has a high post count blah.
Any idea on the time required for the evidence to emerge? Do remember i have his contact info, ip, address, name for comparison to the edivence.

XxKanexX
04-18-2006, 02:27 AM
No sorry, i don't. That's something to talk about with Fakawi with. But only if he wants to talk about it.

Don't force the matter.

WT-Fakawi
04-18-2006, 05:08 AM
aaah, it is the Creditcard thing. It is about money again :)

Did I say he actually did transactions on my Creditcard? I dont recall that. People that plant keyloggers onto your system usually do this so that they can acces those codes, right?

I have mainly used the word "CREDITCARD" as a figure of speech. As in: you dont do that. It is immoral.

Haven't had any odd transaction, since I dont do ANY business on my Server ofcourse. Not that stupid I am :)

Now, I dont know how desperate this guy is, but I see he has reentered the forums once again. I would suggest you call him to order, since you seem to have power over him.

NeonKnight77_2 is making himself rather ridiculous

ruler
04-18-2006, 06:02 AM
aaah, it is the Creditcard thing. It is about money again :)

Did I say he actually did transactions on my Creditcard? I dont recall that. People that plant keyloggers onto your system usually do this so that they can acces those codes, right?

I have mainly used the word "CREDITCARD" as a figure of speech. As in: you dont do that. It is immoral.

Haven't had any odd transaction, since I dont do ANY business on my Server ofcourse. Not that stupid I am :)

Now, I dont know how desperate this guy is, but I see he has reentered the forums once again. I would suggest you call him to order, since you seem to have power over him.

NeonKnight77_2 is making himself rather ridiculous
Then you can't bring him to court.

I am sorry if i am going over the edge but I feel both parties are hiding something and i don't know why. I really need to talk to star.

WT-Fakawi
04-18-2006, 06:18 AM
Once again: Did I actually say I was going to bring him to court? All I said was:
Needless to say: I am furious! I am outraged. In comes someone respectlessly messing with my private life. You can take my scripts, you can crash my forum, I really dont give a shit, but YOU DONT MESS WITH MY CREDITCARD. That is a criminal offence young man. I have sent some mails.

This is supposed to be a fun place where talented people can learn and teach. We all contribute to the community and together we stand strong. We stand proud above our leeching community, we feed them with functions/procedures and fun scripts. We are supposed to keep SCAR alive, remember?

And you try to destroy it.

Thats utterly low.

If you dont stop you will be a criminal before you reach 16, Peter! I feel very sad for you and I am very tired. This business has costed me way more energy than I had anticipated. I will not reveal anymore compromising data unless demanded by legal authorities. I have done my utmost.
I am usually very careful with words. I haven't said anything about court. I dont know why you persist in this but I think the matter has been adequately delt with. Lets continue our daily routine now shall we?

Pwnd
04-18-2006, 06:27 AM
I don't even view pwnd as being part of your community even thou he has a high post count blah.
Sorry if that makes you feel that I'm more important here.

I'm a community whore. <3

ruler
04-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Sorry if that makes you feel that I'm more important here.

I'm a community whore. <3
how many posts did you waste on scambot3 forums?

Xerxes
04-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Ok ok- Here I am, with the truth:

* Your nuub team or whatever ripped all the scripts/codes/programs etc and changed names and made your owns

* Even though your ripped, all of them was half assed

* It was so shitty that I could get them for free and release them for free.

* I am Robin hood, you stole my script without asking for permission. When I said you don't have permission you removed the name and said it's yours...

so

in your face.

kthx bye.
<3

Mutant Squirrle
04-28-2006, 04:45 PM
btw is that a stats sig for ur bot? mm k thanks geno i guess u record stuff in the bot after all

I remember first post=p
04-28-2006, 05:44 PM
@ Sexrex, GJ you've managed to re-irritate us all by brining this thread back.

@ Mutant Dynamic sig?

ruler
04-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Xerxes - you are a waste of flesh

btw is that a stats sig for ur bot? mm k thanks geno i guess u record stuff in the bot after all
yes its a dynamic sig with all our scripts reporting data to our web server. its autoadds scripts,players,fields,values. I does not use mysql it is pure php. Supports multiple scripts and fields (obviously). all sigs are real time. easily integrated into a scar script

I made the system completely myself first to support genos scar uberfighter then i re-worked it to support multi scripts then i made the whole thing dynamic and also made it pure php moving away from xml.

Xerxes
04-29-2006, 11:32 AM
@ Sexrex, GJ you've managed to re-irritate us all by brining this thread back.

@ Mutant Dynamic sig?

Your mom liked me in bed, I am planning to visit her more often. Though, Sexrex is a better name than your idiot leecher name.

Made up name in 2 seconds to register and start the uber leeching, people like you deserve to be shoot.