PDA

View Full Version : Tda Clan Or Someone Stole My Accoun!

logik
03-19-2007, 06:22 PM
The other night I saw this website rs101.com I was checking out the scripts and I saw this draynor willow smasher, i tried it out and it was sort of a form, it just had a box that told you to enter username and pass so I accidentally entered my mains name Mega shane (lvl 87) because i was so used to typing it in i hit enter and the script stopped so i figured out.... it was a scam.... i forgot to set my recovery questions so the guy changed my pass, it still has a membership also and i entered my agreement number and transaction numbers and everything that i could even the old passwords, jagex declined sadly... I tracked this guy through his script and i almost shut down the rs101 website if the owner of the site didn't give me any info about the website, well anyways the only information i got was his MSN name which is tda_ldr@hotmail.com if anyone knows this person or anything tell me instantly.

JAD
03-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Hmm.. interesting.. might not be runescape101's fault though, it might just be a scripting scammer. I wouldn't suggest using a script unless its from a popular forum like here or mopar, or a place where an SRL member said good script (because they would be able to tell if it sent your pass to somebody from the commands in the script) that stinks though, sorry to hear that.

logik
03-19-2007, 06:32 PM
yeah, but I was seeing if the site also stole scripts from other people without permission and the site owner told me he used for permission