Logik's Power Cutter Version 0.1

It cut's any tree and drops it
Records your drops

Future updates will have:
Banker
AntiBan
Anti Randoms
SRL Stats

This is my second script ever and I made this one from scratch and no help from anyone here, though I would have loved help but I wanted to see what I could do on my own. Please no flamming or negative comments.

Some known errors are:
Will try to chop trees that you don't wont or aren't able to chop
Doesn't have anti ban or randoms
It was made by me :P and no help (which may be a problem)
And that it doesn't run at low health

Smartzkid
03-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Nice start! No match for any more advanced powercutters, but not bad for your second script

logik
03-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Thank you very much smartz! :D well yes I have been studying the language and its very easy to understand now though I may only know a little atleast I am getting somewhere, and version 0.2 is coming around the corner because I used the SRL woodcutting file to help me with the axe head part and I should give credit to all the people who made the woodcutting.scar file because i copied and pasted the axe head find and attach code

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-20-2007, 01:01 AM
:D looks really good for a second script :) ok so what i noticed is that (this is for it only chopping one tree) so u have it like this procedure ChopTree;
begin
repeat
if (FindMSColor(x,y,TreeColor)) then
Mouse(x,y,2,2,true);
Wait((waittime)+random(200));
until(InvFull)
end;
and u should have it like this
procedure ChopTree;
begin
repeat
if (FindMSColor(x,y,TreeColor)) then
Mouse(x,y,2,2,false);
Wait((waittime)+random(200));
ChooseOption(x,y,'' + TypeOfTree +'');
until(InvFull)
end;
and also up in the const have TypeOfTree = 'Tree';//Type Of Tree To Cut
oh and also i just noticed in the drop procedure u haveprocedure Drop;
begin
GameTab(4);
DropTo(1,28);
Load := Load + 1;
end;
so if someone doesnt have axe weilded than they would drop axe but keep trying to cut tree :/ so u should do something like this...procedure Drop;
begin
repeat
DropAllLogs;
until(InvEmpty)
Loads:= Loads + 1
end;
but otherwise really good for second script :) add me on MSN if u want help :D

logik
03-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Lol thank you very much but believe it or not in my second version i am making and my power miner with anti randoms and ban i have fixed those things lol :P but thanks for the heads up and positive comment :D

EDIT: problem with what you wanted to change is that its slow as anything when it drops and cuts and when i tried to change it, it was too fast for it to cut the trees

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-20-2007, 02:59 AM
:) yup anytime lol