PDA

View Full Version : The multiple areas of the rs screen(pictures coming soon)

Runescape Pro
01-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Hello and welcome to my short and simple scripting tutorial.

This is just a simple explanation of how to search for things in a certain area of the rs interface. The include we all know as SRL has already defined these areas for us to help aid us in easier scripting.

1: Mainscreen
This area is self explanitory and can be searched for a dtm, text, colors and many more. The four corners are (MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2).

2: Inventory
This area is also self explanatory and can be searched for the above mentioned things. The four corners are (MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2).

3: Chat box
This area is more for specific text searching. If your looking for certain text, such as no ammo left or antifire running out. Antifire has a unique color and there are special functions in srl for searching for such things. Just a note: antifire would need a special color as any person can say it and possibly mess up bots. The four corners are (MCX1, MCY1, MCX2, MCY2).

Thank you for reading and I hope this will help some people. I wrote this entire thing on my iPod touch so as soon as I can get on my computer I will add a picture and color code it for easier reading. If you have something I should add, let me know.

Kyle Undefined
01-21-2012, 01:47 AM
Should add MSCX/MSCY, which is the Main Screen Center points (Or where the player is). MICX/MICY which is the Inventory Center points. MCCX/MCCY which is the Main Chat Center points.

Nice tutorial though :)

Runescape Pro
01-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Haha. You know I have seen that before but didn't think of it. I'll add it when I get to my computer. Thanks for the information buddy. :D

tls
01-21-2012, 02:01 AM
You forgot the minimap, bank screen, and deposit box screen! :) Add that they should use rs_OnMinimap(x,y:Integer):boolean to see if a point is actually on the minimap. You also forgot the box 'Constants'
{ MainScreen, Minimap, Inventory, Chat, Bank boxes as TBox }
var
MSBox, MMBox, MIBox, MCBox, MBBox, MFBox: TBox;

bable fittle
03-30-2012, 06:28 PM
You forgot to add colour code on your computer :P