PDA

View Full Version : Yew bots invasion

Kingofptw
03-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Did anyone noticed,each time i go next to a yew,i see at least 5 bots cutting it...(level 3 bots,lame clothes),don't you find them annoying?

Sumilion
03-20-2007, 11:55 AM
I find them extremely annoying! They are bad for business ^^ (cause i sell a yew chopper)

Kingofptw
03-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Yea,if at least they were level 20 with BETTER CLOTHES i would endure it,but they are all level 3 with lame clothes,and each time i get next to a yew tree and theres a lame clother autoer,i say him 'Answer in 30 seconds or i report you for macroing,'name of the player'',then i report him :fiery:

Sumilion
03-20-2007, 12:49 PM
^^

They also appear to say '.' from time to time. I think i've also seen a bot type asdasfasdasdfasf or something similar. The day after i saw that one bot type it i saw another one type the exact same thing so im pretty sure its a bot. They must be good at keeping it private, theres no info on it anywhere.

Geo
03-20-2007, 01:25 PM
ha i hate them bots they are on every world names like jaja455 on say world 136 then i go to the world 135 and there is another called jaja456

Mjordan
03-20-2007, 01:29 PM
I noticed that there is a crapload of them at the willows towards the southern tip of port sarim too.

Markus
03-20-2007, 02:46 PM
There are many yew bots, all lv3's, default clothes, crappy names (once saw a guy called zhangdan115q, around an hour later, I saw another one called zhangdan150q, strange names huh).
I see them much south of Falador, not in Edgeville. I always report them, as they are very annoying. They should permban their ip's....

Mjordan
03-20-2007, 02:50 PM
you can only report one every 60 seconds though, so every time I go by i report one. instead of wasting my time and standing there forever reporting them. I think we should do another thing like the party train, but just go around to the bot spots and report these guys.

Wyn
03-20-2007, 03:30 PM
i just say are you a autoer "name goes here" and if they dont reply i report them

Cheesehunk
03-21-2007, 01:24 AM
They also appear to say '.' from time to time. I think i've also seen a bot type asdasfasdasdfasf or something similar. The day after i saw that one bot type it i saw another one type the exact same thing so im pretty sure its a bot. They must be good at keeping it private, theres no info on it anywhere.
Hehe, maybe the bot screwed up and they're trying to enter there password? Next time one of them shouts out a random word, try logging into there account through runescape.com, maybe you can get a hold of them somehow this way. With there last IP used, we could find out their location!

EDIT: Haha, I was planning on making a wicked script for my 1000'th post, didn't realize it was coming up so fast. Meh, I guess everyone can wait for my 2000'th. :p

Mjordan
03-21-2007, 02:29 AM
EDIT: Haha, I was planning on making a wicked script for my 1000'th post, didn't realize it was coming up so fast. Meh, I guess everyone can wait for my 2000'th. :p

Na I say you just go ahead and make one lol :p

HanTu
03-21-2007, 02:58 AM
What kind of scripts and autobots they used? It must have not been Scar.

Ciesson
03-21-2007, 03:59 AM
they probally used some other prog like ibot or something
scar + srl arnt the only ones even though they are the best!
hey @ Cheesehunk why dont you just make a 1111th post script
sounds cool and you should have some time...

Smartzkid
03-21-2007, 04:04 AM
What kind of scripts and autobots they used? It must have not been Scar.

Arga?

The rumored Chinese bot?

Rebuild Aryan?

We probably won't know for a long, long time...if ever.

Kingofptw
03-21-2007, 11:08 AM
They use shitty and random names so you get trouble reporting them :stirthepot:

legendaryhero90
03-21-2007, 12:53 PM
lol they are everywhere i go....

I Karma I
03-21-2007, 09:45 PM
P2P Rules lol.
Free World at Willows = 20+ Autoers.
P2P World at Willows = You are very lucky to see one.

Kingofptw
03-21-2007, 11:39 PM
lol they are everywhere i go....

Me too lol,today i saw 20 bots on the same yew tree :fiery:

Ramage
03-22-2007, 06:00 AM
Some of them like 'zhangdan115q' are actually real people playing, they are people from foreign countries and don't understand/know very little english (AKA Gold farmers).

All they do is farm the money and then sell it on these 'Gold Buying' websites.

Deni_mulic
03-22-2007, 10:00 AM
^ Yeah the chinese bot is actually people playing with chat to off or hide
Once i tricked one into thinking i was a farmer too and he spoke with me in chinese revealing he spends 14 hours a day on rs for Rl cash

m0u53m4t
03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Check out the impsoft forums. Someone looks like they have a chinese bot that looks half real. We've seen these kinda proggies before, but I recommend a look anyway.

smills.smx
03-22-2007, 04:28 PM
P2P Rules lol.
Free World at Willows = 20+ Autoers.
P2P World at Willows = You are very lucky to see one.

At sharks in catherby however , theres alot , well i say alot but theres about 3 on each spot , think about the irl money they must be making.
1 account members = $5?
so for 10 thats $50
then if they have them 10 accounts switcing all day everday fishing sharks.
sell mills for $5 ea
:0

Markus
03-22-2007, 06:35 PM
^ Yeah the chinese bot is actually people playing with chat to off or hide
Once i tricked one into thinking i was a farmer too and he spoke with me in Chinese revealing he spends 14 hours a day on rs for Rl cash
Lol, how'd you do that? By having a crappy name and cutting yews too?
And I thought most gold farmers were actually playing REAL MMOPRG's, like WoW, or Lineage or something, cause there are not much bots for them.

GoF
03-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Reporting does nothing. Takes jagex 2 weeks to sort out the report, and in 2 weeks the person has already cutted yews to +90 wc with it and got the logs away from the acc..

EDIT: Good point markus.. Rs just.. SUCKS. Jagex didnt even try to make things fun.. Well, botters are at RS, but gold farmers more likely in "real" MMORPGs

Markus
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Anyone noticed the invasion of lv3 death buyers?
I've switched around 10 worlds and in every world (!) death buyers!
Lv3, default clothes, not responding to chat, I hate them!
I gave Jagex many abuse reports: I am /we are allowed to break the rules, but they aren't!

Kingofptw
03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Yea,default clothes are lame,we should create a runescape auto-banner XD

timmy toe
03-24-2007, 01:38 PM
lol not a good idea. if they create a runescape auto banner how are we ganna use our bots? if that bot is crated there no point in scar

Kingofptw
03-24-2007, 01:59 PM
I talk about a lame clothes bot banner :P

duncanp
03-24-2007, 04:51 PM
i noticed that when i was chopping yews legit, there where like 5 bots they all started chopping at exactly the same time

Kingofptw
03-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Lol yea it's pretty weird,it's more weird when you see 10 bots surrounding the yew and clicking it when it appear LOL

Freddy1990
03-25-2007, 12:16 PM
been seeing this phenomenon as well, been reporting like crazy :)
However, i also noticed loads, but rly loads of bots at the willowtrees like somewhere under the maze, they all run to the same tree at once, very very annoying

WT-Fakawi
03-25-2007, 12:35 PM
From what I gather from other forums it is a chinse java-bot named RSDemon that allows you to play runescape without any RS-client open!!!Despite the fact that this is easily snatched by Jagex and thus the risk of almost instant bannage is imminent, RSDemon continues to rape the free worlds. Some features:

- Auto tut, auto wc, auto craft, auto fish, auto trade to "Master" account and garantueed bannage within 48 hours. When a ban is placed on a account, RSDemon happily proxys into RS and starts all over with a new random Player. Interested? Learn Chinese and be prepared to pay $2 per week.

Now I would be the last to condemn autoing, but this is just pure rape. This is not cheating, its taking over. While we play our own little game inside the game, fun and challenging, RSDemon or w/e this monster is called hooks into the actual rs-code and controls it on a massive scale. It is a pity attempt to make some poor money.

Secet
03-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Actually WT-Fakawi, I think they are making some nice money.

But you are right, this is not fun anymore. Not considred as cheating anymore, it's outrageous.

HanTu
03-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Ok first step is to learn Chinese.
Okay I give up. For a few dollars worth, I rather work heheh.

Kingofptw
03-25-2007, 02:21 PM
From what I gather from other forums it is a chinse java-bot named RSDemon that allows you to play runescape without any RS-client open!!!Despite the fact that this is easily snatched by Jagex and thus the risk of almost instant bannage is imminent, RSDemon continues to rape the free worlds. Some features:

- Auto tut, auto wc, auto craft, auto fish, auto trade to "Master" account and garantueed bannage within 48 hours. When a ban is placed on a account, RSDemon happily proxys into RS and starts all over with a new random Player. Interested? Learn Chinese and be prepared to pay $2 per week.

Now I would be the last to condemn autoing, but this is just pure rape. This is not cheating, its taking over. While we play our own little game inside the game, fun and challenging, RSDemon or w/e this monster is called hooks into the actual rs-code and controls it on a massive scale. It is a pity attempt to make some poor money.

Yea,remove RSDemon and we are a minority on runescape left to bot(with scar).

Rune Hacker
03-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Here is an old picture i have to show all the autoers. Im pretty sure it shows that the yare all bots but im not sure. None of them would talk back....Look at the mini mpa also, it shows how many there were also.(btw, it was like this on every single f2p world that I went to)
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/751/autoersit9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Kingofptw
03-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Here is an old picture i have to show all the autoers. Im pretty sure it shows that the yare all bots but im not sure. None of them would talk back....Look at the mini mpa also, it shows how many there were also.(btw, it was like this on every single f2p world that I went to)
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/751/autoersit9.png (http://imageshack.us)

Jesus Christ!We gotta take action NOW

Rune Hacker
03-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Yeah, i know but what can me do. All i can think of is to make an auto reporter and report all lvl 3s that it sees, so you can just stadn where i am in the picture and let it report all them in hope that it will ban the computers ip. It is a cool picture that i took though, isnt it lol.

And to make that picture worse....imagine that on every single f2p world rofl(which was 60+ prob)

Yakman
03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Jesus Christ!We gotta take action NOW

im fairly sure that picture was of aryan bots,

im not entirely convinced that these are bots, like that typing the same sequence of letters 'assasfgd'
it could just be a simple auto-stay-logged-in program, then the farmer has loads of runescapes open and walks to and from each one, checking they dont get a random event

Smartzkid
03-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Wow. That's just crazy! I think I'm gonna have to do a bit of research on this so-called 'RSDemon'...

EDIT: Google's translation of the download site:

Runescape RSDemon Offline Store RSDemon week Runescape automatic card sales. . .

外挂特点:Store features :

Automatic Lianji automatically for the tree, the tree automatic deposit automatically avoid attacks

Most were resolved task, no axes to buy a new S automatic Tomahawk (Tomahawk yet to open R)

Takes up a lot of resources and a more open Machine (extrapolated restricting 50)

Onhook account its requirements : new, used the mandate to Xinshoucun done, we can start pegging;

Tuba directly onto D City or nearby can start Xinshoucun

Its functions, bringing their bosses, demand automatic admission tree on the line, automatic completion of the airport, the transaction can not account requirements

Box with the account number, do not use capital letters when extrapolated account added.

From reading that over a few times, I have figured out that it lets you use up to 50 chars on one machine!

EDIT2: This thing is pretty crazy...dem chineses are da smartness...too bad, still gonna have ta crack it.

Kingofptw
03-26-2007, 08:00 PM
lol,but you get caught often with that bot,but the time that the player get banned he got away with over 4000 yew logs per character :f:

botmaster
03-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Just logged into RS for the first time in weeks, and whats the first thing I see in port sarim? AUTOERS. And loads of em.

I had fun reporting them, but its just crazy. They're multiplying insanely fast. Someone do something???? I'm not against autoing, but this is goin too far. They're gonna get us all banned! Jagex improves their anti-bot technologies using them and their reports, and then we're fucked.

Also, they spam up the worlds. I think I might make an auto-reporter for the fun of it :p. One, to spam up jagex, and two, cause these guys are 94y.

Rune Hacker
03-27-2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah, basically there are 2 autoing groups.....

1.) Us who have 1 or 2 chars running at a time using scripts that arent 100% reliable.

2.) All those lvl 3 default people who no one knows anything about....but they are ruining it for us. There are like 10 default lvl 3s per 1 of us probably lol. Ide love to know how they do it. They have like 50 chars per f2p world probably at a time somehow.

Snowplowman
03-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Bots are everywhere lol. I don't think anyone can stop them now, they're to popular ^_^

3Garrett3
03-29-2007, 10:51 AM
I thought RSDemon was a helper,,, I used to have something like that when i played legit.. It was just a client thing,,, with High Score Grabber, Skill Calcs,, World Map, compat calc, and junk like that.. I swear, unless im getting the names mixed up, i could swear that i used it and it wasnt that,, maybe there is something else with the same name?

Markus
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
I thought RSDemon was a helper,,, I used to have something like that when i played legit.. It was just a client thing,,, with High Score Grabber, Skill Calcs,, World Map, compat calc, and junk like that.. I swear, unless im getting the names mixed up, i could swear that i used it and it wasnt that,, maybe there is something else with the same name?
There are two RSDemons: a client (the one that you're talking about) and a relatively new packet bot (something like AR).
I tried cracking RSDemon, but it's pretty good crypted with Themida. Trying to get the necesary hooks crashes my computer...

HanTu
03-29-2007, 01:07 PM
How did u get that?

Opal Tasty
03-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Ok so here (http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=zh%7Cen&u=http://www.591gm.cn/rsg/index4.htm&prev=/language_tools) is the translated site that sells it. I'm guessing yuan is a form of Chinese currency? The only things that I got out of it is that you have to buy some type of time card or something and the download link is here (http://rsbot.3322.org/rsdemon.rar). The translated text is kinda hard to understand.

Here are the three sites that I found related to it so if anyone else wants to try to understand it they can.
rsbot.3322.org (http://rsbot.3322.org/)
rs158.com (http://rs158.com)
591GM.CN (http://www.591GM.CN)

I got a Directory Listing Denied error on two of the sites but just google cached around it.

HanTu
04-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Yuan is the chinese currency used in China.

$PYD3R
04-02-2007, 08:50 PM
i thought it was yen not yuan? also, yeah i have an old version of RsDemon (the helper) on my comp right now :) . the rs economy would skyrocket if somehow that bot dies *starts praying*. Perhaps all the 1337 scripters should get together and make a 1337 reporter that checks their clothes and level and reports them. I'm going to see if i can get macrosoft to do the same at rs-r for arga (when system x comes out). For once macroers should team with jagex to fuck these autoers over. Sry for the language, but they shouldn't be abusing the game.

Sean[714]
04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
FFS, they're ruining it for us.
All we want is some sweet accounts to pk with once and a while.
We're not harming the game THAT MUCH!
This is just un-fair, jagex should make it so you can only register like, 10 accounts to a computer max. I think that would actaully be a good solution, i'm not sure how they'd do it though.
I hope the idea of all the master scripters getting together and making a SUPER BANNER! haha that would be so cool..

HanTu
04-03-2007, 04:52 AM
All it takes is for Jagex to put Jail Guards at every yew trees. But then lvl 3 skilers would die. But someone have to compromise for the better world.

EDIT:
Yuan - Currency used in China.
Yen - Currency used in Japan.

Note the difference.

Opal Tasty
04-04-2007, 12:23 AM
The best way to kill it would be to disable the use of SUN Java because from what I gather that is what you have to use to use the bot.

Smartzkid
04-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Except that's the java that 99% of the people use

Kill SUN java, and you kill runescape.

Infantry001
04-04-2007, 03:29 AM
THere is no use in reporting every autoer you see, and according to waht im seeing, there is no use in limiting 10 chars max to a computer (since apparently, RSDemon proxies to make accounts).

This is crazy. Im chinese, no im not that smart lol.

Its seems to be no easy solution. Im pretty sure jagex has tried to destroy this bot many times before, and they abviously havent succeeded. They have to know about this, and are probably trying to find out how to destroy this bot. I think our best bet is to leave it up to jagex. We cant really do anything about it.

stein3
04-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I wanna sell my cash online. Anybody know a good site or should I not do it?

Gwallunit
04-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Just thought i would input on this

I bought a CD key for this and actually it is $2 per account you run

but it does use a proxy and its is amazingly fast im kinda just testing this but it almost raping runescape iv had it running 14 hours now on a single player since i was at lumby and im 47 wc...

it also even merchs the logs it cuts to buy you a better axes and it auto searches for an optimum spot to cut at....

Gwall

del_signo
04-08-2007, 12:50 AM
they should just ban all lvl 20 and under with a sub skill over 60 because by the time he rsdemoners got to lvl20+ and their wood cutting to 60 they would have already figured out what they where doing and ban then it should work shouldn't it

Rune Hacker
04-08-2007, 04:54 AM
what is "rsdemon"? You are all talkign about it but idk what it is. Is it like Aryan or is it all the default lvl 3 autoers or what?

Markus
04-08-2007, 08:43 AM
RSDemon is a packet based bot that is raping the free worlds using (default) lv3-lv5 yew cutters.

eddie
04-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Gratz on 1000th post smartz! :O 50 on one machine? Thats crazy! We have to stop this... In that picture of all those autoers, there is a guy in ghost robes with a whip, maybe he is the owner of the chars and is checking them for randoms? He seems to be following the other charecters line.

EDIT: Whoops I just realised there's a page two :)

DOUBLE EDIT: After Reading page two:duh: I dont think they should ban all lvl 3's with a sub skill of over 60, There are actually sad, sad people out there who get that legit and would be annoyed

del_signo
04-08-2007, 03:08 PM
the only people like that are Korean slave laborers they would probably be thankful if they didn't have to play rs 20 hours a day

Rune Hacker
04-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Is it possible for us to get our hands on rsdemon? If so, where/how and if not, why not?

Boreas
04-09-2007, 12:48 AM
There's a english speaking site. $2 per week per character, you still want it?

Meanage
04-09-2007, 12:53 AM
... or 600k

Smartzkid
04-09-2007, 12:54 AM
:p It's alot easier to crack software that's written in your own language than software written in another language (especially one that comes up as '???????')

Might you impart the url of that site to me?

EDIT: Notes that cracking such software should not be attempted by assembly newbies like me. 'Da Demon's got some pretty nice anti-debugger code...took me a while to get around, but I bet any expert could have done it in a matter of minutes :(

halomod9
04-09-2007, 01:51 AM
that is very annoying with all those lazy ass noobs wh just use default and keep cranking out autoer after autoer.

Autoing is an art that is not to be messed with

Harry
04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
No... lots make their names look like Chinese to make Jagex think "Im a Chinese person i don't know English! it is not my fault i didn't solve any of the random events!"

About 2 weeks ago, there was only legit players at the yew trees in Edgy... that is why I bought Sumilions script (VYC) with edgy track. but now there are crap autoers there, but I can tell that they are not using his script.

Long live SCAR and SRL autoers...

-Harry

joshie
04-11-2007, 06:18 AM
^^

ohhh really? making a post about the chinese bot now:google: lel i like that.

Synthroids
04-11-2007, 09:52 AM
There's a english speaking site. $2 per week per character, you still want it?

Yes, If you think $2 a week. You can sell a mil on Sythe for $5, imagine the gold these douche bags are making off of this bot, I assume the haul a day would be in the millions. It takes 3333(.33 re-occuring :P) yew logs to make a million, Im sure thats pretty achieveable with one character and this bot in 24 hours.

You can tell some gold sites are using this bot as their main source of income as a site (found on google) is actually selling packs of yew logs. Im pretty interested to see how productive this bot is.

xxchronic2007xx
04-11-2007, 11:03 AM
is the bot better then SCAR?

Synthroids
04-11-2007, 03:02 PM
is the bot better then SCAR?

It would help if you actually read the topic. Define better? More productive? Yes. Safer from bans? No. Free? Scar yes, this bot no. It's all about what you'd use it for and if you value your accounts or not.

Jack
04-11-2007, 11:00 PM
not sure if this is allowed, but for anyone iterested
http://www.pythonabc.php0h.com/readme.htm
someone is selling the program and cd keys and he speaks english

all credits go to moparisthebest forums, i found the link in a thread over there

enprinte
04-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Bought An Auth Today,

Ill Try it out and keep you guys posted

xxchronic2007xx
04-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Hmm a first time poster..

enprinte
04-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep,

On here anyway, I have a account on sythe as well (Im more active there)

Anyway, program works well. Best part is you can play rs on your main and auto at the same time.

Wonder how long it'll take for my noob to get banned

Synthroids
04-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Has anyone successfully contacted this man?

I want to know the answer to this question:

2. Can i add a 'worker' or a 'boss' if i only have one CDkey?

...boss will not work for u,only collectting logs from workers,so 'worker'.

Plus, I want to pay in RS GP. Well, Im going to try it out.

Smartzkid
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Just remember, if you buy an auth, you're only adding to the problem.

Don't buy auths, then complain that there's no yews to chop legit / scar macro

Synthroids
04-16-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't play runescape.

Now, has anyone tried this bot out and configured exactly how things work? Well, If you have and don't mind having a chat with me, add me to MSN: Aeonsnet@hotmail.com. The guy hasn't been on all day and assuming he sells 3k keys a week, I'd assume he'd be online at least once every day :P Maybe thats me being impatient.