PDA

View Full Version : Registering for Members.....

Rune Hacker
03-21-2007, 02:18 AM
Well, i tried and included a script that picked up bones and buried them. Most of them thought it was to basic since my commands were basic, but thhe script still wokred good. I tested it and it did a couple loads until i stopped it. Well, now i added a bitmap, dtm, and other new functions. So how long should i wait to try again?

Mjordan
03-21-2007, 02:27 AM
hmm I think somewhere I saw that you are only aloud to apply once a month. So my suggestions is that you work more on your scripting and improve the script, or make a bigger and better one.

Boreas
03-21-2007, 02:41 AM
Try for 1 hour proggy with 5 users all 3+ true or something like that

Rune Hacker
03-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Well, i dotn want to wait a month to try again since its done right now.

Also, if i can get my scritp to do a 1 hour or more proggy, then you might consider accpeting me? Becuase im sure my script can do that no problem.

Boreas
03-21-2007, 03:12 AM
Well in a month you will be a definite yes. Wouldn't you rather have an app with all yes and 0 no?

Smartzkid
03-21-2007, 03:44 AM
I guess this is a *tad* offtopic...but it's kinda related...
Do you think a 900 line powerchopper would get me in? I've done a bit of testing, but I have yet to release it as a public script. Should I post it in the free scripts section before I apply with it? Does it have to be 100% perfect? I was aiming for build 2000 (that'd be the 100th revision) but it seems that the script has advanced faster than I had anticipated. Maybe I'll just stick with my former plans...'s not like I need Members or anything...

Rune Hacker
03-21-2007, 03:47 AM
If it works good, made by you, and shows that you know coding, then you can become a member.

Im not sure if its better to put in the free scripts first though.

Kingofptw
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes i know what you mean,if you have been trying for months,being a leecher sucks,scripts for leechers mostly sucks.

What he meant is that your script MUST be able to work more in one hour in a loop to be accepted.

For myself i am making a fire rune crafter....It won't be easy because of al kharid colors...

legendaryhero90
03-23-2007, 11:07 PM
rune hacker...

just be patient and improve the script first :p

bullzeye95
03-23-2007, 11:24 PM
I guess this is a *tad* offtopic...but it's kinda related...
Do you think a 900 line powerchopper would get me in? I've done a bit of testing, but I have yet to release it as a public script. Should I post it in the free scripts section before I apply with it? Does it have to be 100% perfect? I was aiming for build 2000 (that'd be the 100th revision) but it seems that the script has advanced faster than I had anticipated. Maybe I'll just stick with my former plans...'s not like I need Members or anything...

Wow, if it's 900 lines, and it works, you'll get in no problem!