PDA

View Full Version : [SRL] PowerChop

fiori
03-21-2007, 05:23 AM
Hello all, this is my first post, and first script here on the SRL forums. My name is Fiori(formerly known as Knuckles). I used to script and make bots for RSC(Java bots and scripts). And i recently decided to enter back into the RS cheating scene, and figured SCAR was the way to go. I just started scar scripting so please report and bugs to me, and also, for some of you more advanced scripters: some constructive criticism.

Alright, enough about me. The script powerchops and trees and yea thats about all i can say. Iv'e added comments everything so that people that are new also and trying to learn, may be able to benefit from my script. SO Here it is :D

//This is my very first scar script, iv'e working pretty hard on it,
//i read alot of tutorials before a atchully attempted this
//and i tried to make it as thural(spelling) as possible.
//Iv'e tried to comment everything as much as possible so people that
//need to learn from this, can.

//SETUP LINES 15-25, and line 37

program PowerChop;
{.include SRL/SRL.Scar}
{.include SRL\SRL\skill\WoodCutting.scar}

const
treecolor=2252880; //Color of the tree to cut, change this if you need to.

procedure MakePlayer;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 1; //Number of players , DONT CHANGE
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer:= 0; //DONT CHANGE
Players[0].Name:='Die mrs dodd'; //Your players username
Players[0].Pass:='5448469'; //your players password
Players[0].Nick:='dodd'; //3-4 letter from the middle of your players name
end;

procedure login; //This ones pretty easy, if your not logged in, it logs you in :D
begin
if(not (LoggedIn)) then
LoginPlayer;
end;

procedure cutree;
begin
repeat //FindObj find the cords of the tree so we can click it
FindObj(a, b, 'Tree', treecolor, 5); //Change 'Tree' to 'Oak' or whatever you want to power chop.
Mouse(a,b,2,2,true); //Clicks the cords that we found with FindObj, boolean set to True so we can left click
wait(3000+random(2000));
login; //makes sure your logged in
FindNormalRandoms;
FindHead; //checks to make sure the head is attaches
until(Invfull)
end;

procedure droplogs;
begin
GameTab(4); //SWITCHES to the inventory
DropTo(2,28); //drops everything in slots 2 to 28
FindNormalRandoms;
end;

begin
SetUpSRL; //Loads SRL
MakePlayer; //declares the player
login; //checks and makes sure your logged in
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ActivateClient;
ClearDebug;
Antiban;
login;
cutree;
DropAllLogs;
until(false);
end.

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-22-2007, 12:36 AM
ok it looks good but one thing, in the DropLogs procedure, u have DropTo(2,28); and so ur not taking into account that u might get something from randoms or something else, so i would change it to DropAllLogs; or make a DTM for the logs :p this is a common mistake with any scripter so dont feel bad lol and also u could make a proggy (defiantly dont have to!) but like just so people can post on like how good it is and how long it runs :p but otherwise its pretty good :) u can add me on MSN for more advanced help. my name is pwnt_by_pwnt@hotmail.com :D

fiori
03-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Well i atchully dont know why i have that procedure in my script. Because if you look at the main loop i used DropAllLogs(no i didnt edit to look cool :P), i think i just never removed the procedure. Thanks for the input i will add you and talk to you on MSN if i have any problems.

10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
u can make it better by adding more ani randoms

10-31-2007, 10:32 PM
anti randoms*

[S]paz
10-31-2007, 10:59 PM
edit to make changes,,,, lol yer looks almost identical to my first wc script lol

why do u have dont chnage on the number of players??? a script need multi player rele to run for long without instant bannage.... 24+ hours of 1 chars = bann lol

procedure cutree;
begin
repeat //FindObj find the cords of the tree so we can click it
FindObj(a, b, 'Tree', treecolor, 5); //Change 'Tree' to 'Oak' or whatever you want to power chop.
Mouse(a,b,2,2,true); //Clicks the cords that we found with FindObj, boolean set to True so we can left click
wait(3000+random(2000));
login; //makes sure your logged in
FindNormalRandoms;
FindHead; //checks to make sure the head is attaches
until(Invfull)
end;

insted of havein login; have

begin
if not LoggedIn then Exit;

at the top of the procedure

spaz

kossa
11-08-2007, 04:39 AM
very good script just add mor anti randoms =)