PDA

View Full Version : in the process of making a sript. advice?

dcraig1313
01-29-2012, 05:18 AM
im in the process of making a new script and i thinks its gonna be something simple like a powerfisher just because i need to get fishing up for quests anyways. any pointers for me a somewhat new scripter. i have read many of the TuTs on here but still can use other people's inputs.

jatex
01-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Well, what exactly kind of input are you looking for?

Basic as you can get:

Layout what your script needs to do before you actually write it.

dcraig1313
01-29-2012, 05:43 AM
im looking to app for srl member so im using the guide out there but some of the things in there i still dont fully understand so in this script im probably not gonna implement everything but i want it to be somewhat good as id love to be a member and not look like a leech

m3gaman3g3nd
01-29-2012, 11:29 PM
learn all most of the advanced tutorials, yull be a mem... yup, also dont aim to high you need to script as if its a pie... easy smooth get a slice and eat

PatDuffy
01-29-2012, 11:33 PM
im looking to app for srl member so im using the guide out there but some of the things in there i still dont fully understand so in this script im probably not gonna implement everything but i want it to be somewhat good as id love to be a member and not look like a leech

You don't need to be a member to not be a leach. Just be a helpful person, we always notice.