PDA

View Full Version : Whoa prem banned first offence?

hash.burnswell
02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Last night i left my pure ranger/mage guy mining coal in the resource dungeon in the dwarf mine. This morning he was prem banned for gold farming on first offence. I have mined 45 to 74 mining on my other character so i know it's not the script.

Just figured I'd let everyone know they prem banned me on the first offence, so don't keep to much loot on your bots = )

ruuno
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
huh.. im lucky. didnt get ban yet.

Bulls
02-10-2012, 04:54 PM
damn.. but if im just lvling up skills like agility, is that mean I can get banned like you?

hash.burnswell
02-10-2012, 04:56 PM
huh.. im lucky. didnt get ban yet.

I have used simba ALOT before a never been banned before. I'm guessing i stole coal rocks from a mod or something. I was honestly kinnda asking for it by running the bot all night while i was sleeping.

hash.burnswell
02-10-2012, 04:58 PM
damn.. but if im just lvling up skills like agility, is that mean I can get banned like you?

I highly doubt you will be banned leveling agility. I know someone that got 99 using simba on the mm course.
Also they can't get you for gold farming because you are not making money.

Bulls
02-10-2012, 05:00 PM
and what about fighting? some player reported me lol

hash.burnswell
02-10-2012, 05:08 PM
and what about fighting? some player reported me lol
From my personal experiences I would say you have a 99.9% of not getting banned. I'v used fighting scripts from here for years and never been banned.

tls
02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Being banned for goldfarming doesn't mean you were botting necessarily. It means they thought that account was a gold mule(carries gold so you can sell it).

hash.burnswell
02-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Being banned for goldfarming doesn't mean you were botting necessarily. It means they thought that account was a gold mule(carries gold so you can sell it).

Awesome, thanks for the info! I only have like 267k on that account. I should get unbanned.

Bulls
02-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info! I only have like 267k on that account. I should get unbanned.

tell us if u get unbanned :D

Kyle Undefined
02-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Some mod probably strolled through and you didn't respond, so you got banned.

doublex8
02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
I have used simba ALOT before a never been banned before. I'm guessing i stole coal rocks from a mod or something. I was honestly kinnda asking for it by running the bot all night while i was sleeping.

I run my bots while I sleep all the time.

Daniel
02-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Some mod probably strolled through and you didn't respond, so you got banned.

This ^

Xyssor
02-11-2012, 01:40 AM
Gotta love the sunglasses in the title.

Yeah probably a mod went by or someone accused a mod, becuase when people report you.. seriously nothing happens. At most they send you like 5 random events really fast (which is awesome 'cause hey free xp or whatever). Hopefully you'll get unbanned as wtf 267k is not gold farming and yeh :D

hash.burnswell
02-11-2012, 02:41 AM
When i first started again about 2 weeks ago I drop traded like 3.1m to my main. Maybe that is why i got banned. Who knows.

Anyone know how long it normally takes to get a reply on a ban?

Gotta love the sunglasses in the title.

Haha, thanks = )

hash.burnswell
02-11-2012, 02:44 AM
This ^

But why would they call it gold farming?

Scaper
02-11-2012, 04:42 AM
When i first started again about 2 weeks ago I drop traded like 3.1m to my main. Maybe that is why i got banned. Who knows.

Anyone know how long it normally takes to get a reply on a ban?

Haha, thanks = )

I appealed 2nd january and still says appeal pending this is from an account that was banned in 2009

dr kickassss
02-12-2012, 10:55 AM
MSI scripts log off if a mod is found. seen it happen :D

onilika
02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
What level was your account? Level 3? That could explain why you got reported, and banned.

Supertrent1
02-12-2012, 09:08 PM
What level was your account? Level 3? That could explain why you got reported, and banned.

I'm level 3 but my account has the name skiller in it so :closedeyes:

Anyways, was it a member?

Neega Rose
02-13-2012, 01:50 AM
were u f2p or p2ping?

hash.burnswell
02-14-2012, 01:25 AM
It was level 47 I think and F2p.

Nsight
02-16-2012, 07:41 PM
I got a perm ban this morning on my first off. on my rune pure... lol sad thing is he was 40 40 88 with 11k grapes :\ fml lol time to start over. It is what it is.. if you bot, there's always a chance you're gonna lose your account. I've had numerous banned.. I just charge it to the game and start over.

Shatterhand
02-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I got a perm ban this morning on my first off. on my rune pure... lol sad thing is he was 40 40 88 with 11k grapes :\ fml lol time to start over. It is what it is.. if you bot, there's always a chance you're gonna lose your account. I've had numerous banned.. I just charge it to the game and start over.

Was it f2p? Did u had non combat skills 1+?

Nsight
02-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Was it f2p? Did u had non combat skills 1+?

yeah besides 82 fishing and 92 cooking lol and yes f2p

The Killer
02-20-2012, 08:52 PM
ummm why does it seem to me most people have eithier never been banned or banned multiple times.

rid claims that jagex are trigger happy on u if u have had previous botting offences, maybe this is why.

lncreased
02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
No... I think your bot may have gotten stuck somewhere and a lot of people and maybe a mod reported you, I have botted a lot more money and transferred it onto another account with multi login and still not been banned. I don't think JaGex bans people for RWT unless they are making a large amount of unbalanced trades (both ways).

NotReligious
02-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh noes. D: I bot exactly there, hopefully I wont get banned. =/ Got 60-83 mining there so far though, and drop traded all of the cash made by it. Nothing has happened yet.

Flight
02-21-2012, 02:28 AM
I think it's time we upped our scripts to mimic common human activities. I have some ideas for a very clever auto-responder. I believe if our scripts could respond to even half of the chat messages it'd be a huge step forward. We really NEED to be working on this. We have wonderful anti-bans for everything else, randomness is perfect, but we lack chat interaction...

Nemesis3X
02-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Like increased, I don't think jagex ban for RWT and If they ever do it, I guess you must have traded a lot of Things to get caught.

It is a Interesting Idea Flight, but I have seem quite a few Auto Responders that was made from awesome Scripter and They were always lacking of Something and Normal People were Always able to Eventually find out that you aren't a player but a Bot with these kind of Features. Auto responder is in my vision, The hardest thing to Get right, since there is so many factors to take in consideration in a conversation, but ya, Everything is possible, no?

Flight
02-21-2012, 03:37 AM
Like increased, I don't think jagex ban for RWT and If they ever do it, I guess you must have traded a lot of Things to get caught.

It is a Interesting Idea Flight, but I have seem quite a few Auto Responders that was made from awesome Scripter and They were always lacking of Something and Normal People were Always able to Eventually find out that you aren't a player but a Bot with these kind of Features. Auto responder is in my vision, The hardest thing to Get right, since there is so many factors to take in consideration in a conversation, but ya, Everything is possible, no?

You're absolutely right about that. It will be quite difficult to make and beyond that make human-like, but what I had in mind is something the whole community can pitch in to help with. I have so many things to work on when I have my internet back, I really hope I can find time to begin work on this.

AverageWafer
03-26-2012, 03:08 AM
All f2p accounts get perm banned first offence.

Jokester
03-26-2012, 03:12 AM
All f2p accounts get perm banned first offence.

Haha 1 month grave-dig! :spot: Is this confirmed/source? Or just from experience/rumor?

alexes
03-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Haha 1 month grave-dig! :spot: Is this confirmed/source? Or just from experience/rumor?

It's a rumour I have heard of some people who was banned in 2nd/3rd offence but it was like a year ago I don't know if it has changed :S

Jokester
03-26-2012, 11:51 AM
It's a rumour I have heard of some people who was banned in 2nd/3rd offence but it was like a year ago I don't know if it has changed :S

I don't think it has changed. Im pretty sure they usually get more than one offence before perm ban.

brandon8081
03-26-2012, 12:21 PM
I had a P2P account with about 3 months membership and was perm banned first offense.