PDA

View Full Version : Old randoms have been updated!

lolpie
03-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I noticed that SRL won't solve the security guard random and the mysterious old man random. Everyone post your other problematic randoms here and the devs might take a look because it's all organized and neat :)

Cheesehunk
03-23-2007, 11:03 PM
The chances are you have your players Nick set wrong or you aren't calling FindTalk enough..

lolpie
03-25-2007, 06:12 PM
My username is ***oss*** (censored the rest in case Jagex browses these forums. In the script, I set my Nick to oss. Is that correct or am I supposed to set the nick to the first 3 letters of the name--I thought it was ANY 3 letters?

Thanks

WinterDream
03-25-2007, 06:24 PM

Cheesehunk
03-25-2007, 11:27 PM
My username is ***oss*** (censored the rest in case Jagex browses these forums. In the script, I set my Nick to oss. Is that correct or am I supposed to set the nick to the first 3 letters of the name--I thought it was ANY 3 letters?
Are those 3 letters lowercase?

Also, WinterDream, did you read the rest of my last post? It's probably the script you are using. FindTalk (FTWait) needs to be called very often, as the text displayed only lasts for about 3/4 of a second if I am correct.

What script are you using?

WT-Fakawi
03-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Chuck's right :)

lolpie
03-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Yep they are in lowercase. I'm using Pentti's multi city miner/banker.

I guess I'll just add some FTWait; in a couple of random places. Should be enough :D

Thanks though

PS. Fawki, you have SCAR running for 1 month? Lol, what do you do on RS for that long?